Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? (16573 Views)

Poll: I Prefer?

Easy Girls: 64% (75 votes)
Hard To Get Girls: 35% (42 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by komek(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
I pity 'hard 2 get' babes,they will continue 2 get 'hrt break'. I asked a gurl out when i was in 200L ,she refused and agreed during our final yr,by that time,i did not need her again, bt dat waz after i had bleep her.she is so bitter wif me till date, who cares
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
seun0622:

U surely must be living in the 70s!

I live in reality. Try it.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
seun0622:

U surely must be living in the 70s!

Thank u very much for this statement grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by pleep(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
LesbianBoy:

From the responses am seeing from most guys here am quite impressed  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed its sims guys don wise die no slacking!  grin grin grin grin grin kudos to guys

who dont like 'hard-to-get' girl grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

But on a more serious note, any girl that thinks playing 'hard-to-get' in this day and age will make a man 'CHERISH' her, is completely out of her DAM mind

chikina!!!!! and i advice such MUMU girls to stop watching too many films or imagining 'things' because i believe that is wat's causing it!

Pls, ladies who think like that should try and watch/listen to peoples experiences if they can and they wud have a rethink!

For instance i was listening to a live radio programme 2 weeks ago(its a show were single,married,single parents, divorced, widow/widower, anybody

sha,come any share their problem on their love life and co.) and when the women complain they would be like, "good evening presenter my husband is

breaking my heart bla bla bla, and i wud be like 'EEEYA' poor woman, pitying them seriously but when they narrate the whole story from how they met i

wud be like "Yes that serves her right!" infact there was one that,if i cud slap her from my radio set to make her cry more(yeah she was crying while narrating

her story) was a woman who called and said her husband chased her for 8 years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and

immediately he "got her" they got married and from day 1, he changed immediately, in my mind i was like "why wont he change"   8 years

nor be "Beans" o!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked infact the man try 'gan' if na me, 2 day and if the girl nor say "yes" i simply leave the girl even if she fine die! and i move on to

8 friggin years? angry angry she got what she deserved.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2011
the boys are smiling grin grin shocked cool tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
@pleep I hail you but we still have scores to settle undecided
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by pleep(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
:d :d :d
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by figment232(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
what if d babe no fancy d guyz wont she play hard to get
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Anvaller: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
why would I prefer a play hard to get lady? I am looking for a real girl, the fact that she is playing hard to get has made her unreal in the 1st place and she has failed. If I continue chasing such lady, I probably just want to get at her and teach her some sense. After all playing hard to get does not necessarily reflect how intelligent she is.

The point is girls really don't know what they want. If you like a guy, don't fake it, free yourself up, it doesnt mean the guy would get down with you right away, Nooo let him know that "ok u are cool too I dont feel bad about your moves but hey dude, if u wanna roll with me, THESE ARE MY TERMS" and then u make clear ur terms, its left to the guy to deal with it or 4get about it.

That is different from the very impolite attitude of many Naija chicks when a guy is wooing them, acting as if the guy is just a poo. But usually to my dismay, u would see this same girl after a while badly in love with the same guy that was initially a poo. C'mon, naija chicks, pls stop this paranoid sh*t.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
In my opinion,I dont think there are loads of girls in 9ja these days who play hard to get,how could you be talking of hard to get when the average  age of indipendent woman in 9ja is like 30?so for me its a NO 2 hard to get and YEs to Easy in this context
Girls who are reading this saying YEs dont mean you get to sleep wiv the guy, there is more to life in relationship than going straight to bed.SO if you as a girl could not decide if you wanna go out with a guy2-4th date  then you are stuck in the 70s like seun says  lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
figment232:

what if d babe no fancy d guyz wont she play hard to get

No this is the illitracy we are talking about i n this subject matter,if she dont like the guy, she should be WOMAN anough to say no and walk away from the guy's advances and money.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Galaxy7: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
Is to serve 9ja by force?tell me you don't fancy me , I'd be very much comfortable than the forking claims
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2011

Rokiatu I want you, You are my
possession on nairaland.

quoting 2face:
"if you try am, no be small quanta, me and you go enter the same one bata, kpata, yawa. . ."
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by jason2010(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
Give me an easy girl any given day. Dem hard to get type a chicks are just waaaay to fake for me. In the past, I wouldnt even take em seriously anymore once I finally lay that pipe. However these days, I do not even waste the time chasing them. Too old for all that. Got mulaa to make
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Goldieluks: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
Easy girls>>>You meet them,you have a one night stand with them straight away.

Hard to get girls>>>>you meet them today,they give you a bit of hard time before,you can actually bed them.

This is what happen in the real world.To me i'd go for the 'hard to get girl' on this particular instance.
You don't call a girl hard to get,just because she refused to open her legs for you,on the first day,and guys don't
come here saying that a girl you've slept with after maybe four/six months of dating is an easy girl,cause that's not true.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
this one is to the ladies ARE YOU AWARE THAT THERE IS A RECESSION IN THE HUSBAND MARKET WHEREBY ELIGIBLE MARRIED MEN IS ON THE DECLINE DUE TO SO [[b]/b][b]MANY REASONS[/b] , the wise babes have quickly realised this and right know they are ready to contest with any babe out hoping to snatch their man so THOSE ONES DOING HARD TO GET I SORRY FOR YOU YOUR PUNNY GO EXPIRE SOON dont forget woman is like a flower when the sun is sunset na your time but when evening reach your guess is as good as mine be wise.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
This thread open my eyes and is about saving me 400,000. I have spent about 300k on this girl within 6 months and she keep playing hard to get. As I am typing this message I got a "sup" message from her on my BB.  If I respond now, I got to pay flight ticket morrow and pay 400k for rent for her on wednesday. Thanks you guyz, I am calling it quits right now. I love this thread. You guyz have saved my heart and life ofrom this silly thing called love
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Goldieluks: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
LeoMax:

This thread open my eyes and is about saving me 400,000. I have spent about 300k on this girl within 6 months and she keep playing hard to get. As I am typing this message I got a "sup" message from her on my BB.  If I respond now, I got to pay flight ticket morrow and pay 400k for rent for her on wednesday. Thanks you guyz, I am calling it quits right now. I love this thread. You guyz have saved my heart and life ofrom this silly thing called love

and your GENDER says female?having a laugh eh!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
@Goldieluks I am Male. I didnt notice that for real
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Galaxy7: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
OPENING OF LEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS I give up to a yr before your first visit
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Goldieluks: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
LeoMax:

@Goldieluks I am Male. I didnt notice that for real

oh i see.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

Easy girls>>>You meet them,you have a one night stand with them straight away.

Hard to get girls>>>>you meet them today,they give you a bit of hard time before,you can actually bed them.

This is what happen in the real world.To me i'd go for the 'hard to get girl' on this particular instance.
You don't call a girl hard to get,just because she refused to open her legs for you,on the first day,and guys don't
come here saying that a girl you've slept with after maybe four/six months of dating is an easy girl,cause that's not true.

we know what the Easy girl and hard to get girls means in the Ideal world, but babe, we are talking about the Nigerian context here lolI bet you are i n london ie you pay your own rent and sort yourself out,U dont need no man to do all that 4 you cos if you want respect 4 yourself you got to keep it that way.In 9ja most girls you toast would not say No unless you fly Okada and xtreemly WOWO.A girl wopuld know straightaway if they could go with you or not 5mins just frm talking to you.whereby she knows in her mind that nothing would and could NEVA happen b/w both of them, why not B woman anough and walk on instead of saying we'll see,nxt minute she wants phone cards,next day its her rent lol and oh teh best one,Her Mum is Ill and then her siblings need money 4 school the list would B endless until the guy get fed up,this is how it rolls in 9ja u get meNow thats the Playing hard to get girl in the 9ja context %80 of 9ja babes in 9ja would neva give U a yes or No answer unless they are married.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2011
[b]@leomax[/b] ore shocked shocked guys like you for what for[b] punny[/b] sorry for you better use your money for something valuable and worth evry penny rubbish
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2011
LeoMax:

na wah  shaaaa,well in my BOOK nah because of People wey No Get GOD Make those wey Get grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
@Goldieluks you cant compaRE LONDON scenario with the naija version we all know in the uk you must work for whatever you have .
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
undecidedl no fit talk
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
Wifey 

This conclude the boys only want easy chicks to break them off and without marriage. 

Got the answers you was looking for?   The responses from them were expected.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by ddippset(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
Is hard to get not meant to show decency and principle. Well long gone are the days when hard to get meant that. Nowadays it means you aint got enuff paper. If ur broke it mite take u 6 monts to get her to crack a smile but if u got 'bread' it takes u 6 days to tap that a**
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by ddippset(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hard to get dont mean ur decent. You can be hard to get and still be weekend p*ssy, ashawo. Guys are not stupid anylonger. So i need her pretty looking, nice and very very easy. I dont need that hard to get sh*t in my life.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
ddippset:

Hard to get dont mean your decent. You can be hard to get and still be weekend p*ssy, ashawo. Guys are not silly anylonger. So i need her pretty looking, nice and very very easy. I dont need that hard to get excreta in my life.
well said.The hard to get o nes have toomany guys to service so B4 it gets to ur turn, it might take 6months lol
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wifey 

This conclude the boys only want easy chicks to break them off and without marriage. 

Got the answers you was looking for?   The responses from them were expected. 
na wah whats has marriage got to do with what we r all talking about here? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures / Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.