Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? (16455 Views)

Poll: I Prefer?

Easy Girls: 64% (75 votes)
Hard To Get Girls: 35% (42 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 2:25am On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I like bleeping men in the arse.  You want to be my bottom biatch?  
thanks 4 the info , bet there r loads of guys on here if yu search well grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Pweety4me(f): 2:27am On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs Chima do you know the guy on youtube called Spokenreasons? smiley
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On Aug 29, 2011
No. Is he into anal sex?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On Aug 29, 2011
What the hell is backdoor? Seun?!!!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Aug 29, 2011
Loool i luv him but he eat asss grin tongue
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 2:39am On Aug 29, 2011
Sound like my kinda man! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Pweety4me(f): 2:58am On Aug 29, 2011
He's hawtttt check im up. . .actually don't want him all to myself tongue
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 29, 2011
a girl wey dey honest about wetin she want must be commended for her honesty unlike these so called play to hard girls wey dey too dey form.anyway wen i promise a niaja girl blackberry she dey become easy for me grin grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2011
The result of the poll just shows that men like everything to come easy to them. undecided undecided

I don't know what you guys want really. When a girl play hard to get, you called her "old fashion" when she give in easily, you called her  "a slut"

GET REAL GUYS!!!!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by chocobunny(f): 4:58am On Aug 29, 2011
2buff:

I'd rather devote my time chasing after business and stacking paper than over-chasing someone that thinks so highly of herself that she feels she doesn't need to respect my time.

That being said, the word hard to get has 2 meanings. There's Hard to get to know, and hard to get in bed. I'm speaking of the first one. I wouldn't even bring up the 2nd with her as no be my wife. Doing dumb poo like cancelling plans last minute, letting the guy's message sit too long in voicemail before answering, and general dissing of the guy's time etc all just because she wants to act busy (when all she's really doing is ego tripping on the smell of her own a$$) is a strict terminator of any form of romance.

I am happy that you differentiated between the two dear. But as for the woman who is hard to get to know, you have to realize that sometimes we can "smell" a guy who just wants to play around. In general, I do not even let such men be my friends. I know it is unfair to judge a book by its cover, but it is also silly to pretend a guy has worth when you already know his gist. To me it is even in the approach. If you come up to me licking your lips I will dismiss you immediately. It's not playing hard to get, it's "You are worthless, Please don't try because you have no chance." *shrug*
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 29, 2011
chocobunny:

I am happy that you differentiated between the two dear. But as for the woman who is hard to get to know, you have to realize that sometimes we can "smell" a guy who just wants to play around. In general, I do not even let such men be my friends. I know it is unfair to judge a book by its cover, but it is also silly to pretend a guy has worth when you already know his gist. To me it is even in the approach. If you come up to me licking your lips I will dismiss you immediately. It's not playing hard to get, it's "You are worthless, Please don't try because you have no chance." *shrug*

ROFL!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 5:19am On Aug 29, 2011
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do men lick their lips as if they are priming their teeth for a steak?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by chocobunny(f): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do men lick their lips as if they are priming their teeth for a steak?

Ask them again! I find it so disrespectful. Are you going to devour me??! Ahn ahn! As your signature says, I am not anti-men, just anti B.S.!

Be sending me texts saying "Am rly n luv wiv u." I just met you outside and you already love me?!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2011
chocobunny:

Well this is past that step. Both have already presented themselves properly and exchanged contacts.
I'm refering to the sh1tty disrespectful moves after the introduction phase. If the intro phase didn't go over so well there would be no "get to know" phase.
Having seen that the girl is something and worth you risking to put a short hiatus on your own important time plans to get to know her, if she doesn't feel the need to respond in kind, then there is no middle-ground or point in pursuing that relationship.

Trust after you've moved on with other things or other women and after she gets ignored by U after 2 months or so, she's suddenly the one knocking on your door and calling 24/7, and some of them start even beefing with your new girl. Pure childishness man, but what can I say. . . it's women.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2011
chocobunny:

Ask them again! I find it so disrespectful. Are you going to devour me??! Ahn ahn! As your signature says, I am not anti-men, just anti B.S.!

Be sending me texts saying "Am rly n luv wiv u." I just met you outside and you already love me?!
AH at last, lol I thought it was only me lol
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Joecoollorenzo(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2011
Well, if i met you when you are 18yrs, and u try that time wasting baloney, i'd just forget abt, time wud tel, devil on ur side u keep doing to every other guy, i'd com again give you a trial by 28yr, and by 38yr u sure wud b askin out. Looool
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2011
Joecoollorenzo:

Well, if i met you when you are 18yrs, and u try that time wasting baloney, i'd just forget abt, time wud tel, devil on your side u keep doing to every other guy, i'd com again give you a trial by 28yr, and by 38yr u sure wud b askin out. Looool
Bross U harsh oh 38yeras lol that na abadoned project lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
None is actually hard to get when u have money for ice cream and u have access to a good mercedes benz grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by bhandsome: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
I fink I Lk d hard 2 gt galz coz Dey tend 2 last more dan easy 2 gt bt Dey usually wanna make my head blow on d process of tryin 2 gt dem bt Itz worth it shal
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
chocobunny:

One thing I have noticed about [b]AFRICAN MEN [/b]it doesn't take them long to "luv" you.

I was on a train one day and this African dude was sitting next to some woman macking his arse off. They may have talked about an hour or so before it was his stop to get off. Before he left his seat he uttered "I love you" and walked off.

The lady looked puzzled and muttered under her breath. I can imagine what she was saying.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
The truth behind "Hard to get"

A girl who plays hard to get knows very well she has nothing aside that to offer.

The time spent on her is equal to how precious she thinks she is.

And be sure that whenever you have a fight she'll always remind you that it took you a tot amount of time to get her, because that's the best she can rely on. Her only contribution to your relationship.

If I were a man, I'd go for a woman who plays "hard to keep". Even after she has said yes to you, you just have to continue wooing her because her types are just too rare to find.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
michelin89:

A girl who plays hard to get knows very well she has nothing aside that to offer.

And be sure that whenever you have a fight she'll always remind you that it took you a tot amount of time to get her, because that's the best she can rely on. Her only contribution to your relationship.

If I were a man, I'd go for a woman who plays "hard to keep". Even after you have said yes to her, you just have to continue wooing her because her types are just too rare to find.
Best answer from all the women on here soooo far. tongue tongue
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by boyprodigy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2011
easy 2 get but not 2 easy.if u know u are feeling me, why keep me waiting.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Hoodrat(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2011
Rokiatu I want you right now, I gotta have you im so Hot for you. I dedicated this track for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=963kgtpVvhA
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hoodrat:

Rokiatu I want you right now, I gotta have you im so Hot for you. I dedicated this track for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=963kgtpVvhA

You got to be kidding me. What the. grin grin

Some of the lyrics in that song is really full on. lipsrsealed I mean very explicit. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by HotieTima(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
men like easy to get so they can get what they want, with no love

hard to get is every men dream but not all are lucky at it tho grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
chocobunny:

I know ur type of girl, u wear something very "tempting" and u expect men not to lick their lips when tryna chat u up, like seriously r u

okay u are lucky sef, come to my area and see were some 'naughty' guys who not only lick their lips but go ahead by sexual harrassing girls like hold

their waist(someone they just met, starring at her "boobsi" grin grin grin grin grin grin), trust me, if u cover err part of ya bady no dude wud lick his lips when toking

to u "CHIKINA" tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

men like easy to get so they can get what they want, with no love

hard to get is every men dream but not all are lucky at it tho grin grin grin

HOTIE TIMA (F), were the heck have been, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
michelin89:

If I were a man, I'd go for a woman who plays "hard to keep". Even after she has said yes to you, you just have to continue wooing her because her types are just too rare to find.

Na wa oh. . .this is coming from an (f)? There is hope after all; except someone hacked someone's NL ID to deliver this masterpiece of a post (LOL).
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2011
Why wouldn't a woman think she's precious?  That's sound like someone who is jealous of women who are self confident and doesn't settle for less. 

Do not make excuse for women who think desperation is the way to go. If you don't think highly of yourself within reality who else would?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why wouldn't a woman think she's precious?  That's sound like someone who is jealous of women who are self confident and doesn't settle for less. 

Do not make excuse for women who think desperation is the way to go. If you don't think highly of yourself within reality who else would?
do you think what you just said would be a true assessmnet for a 38yo nigerian woman in nigerian? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Wife's Mom This Morning / Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.