Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? (16450 Views)

Poll: I Prefer?

Easy Girls: 64% (75 votes)
Hard To Get Girls: 35% (42 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
proO1:

Na wa oh. . .this is coming from an (f)? There is hope after all; except someone hacked someone's NL ID to deliver this masterpiece of a post (LOL).
thas the harsh reality on ground, when girls get to 38 and still single i n 9ja what do you espect??
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
michelin89:

The truth behind "Hard to get"

A girl who plays hard to get knows very well she has nothing aside that to offer.

The time spent on her is equal to how precious she thinks she is.

And be sure that whenever you have a fight she'll always remind you that it took you a tot amount of time to get her, because that's the best she can rely on. Her only contribution to your relationship.

If I were a man, I'd go for a woman who plays "hard to keep". Even after she has said yes to you, you just have to continue wooing her because her types are just too rare to find.

Isn't it lovely when a woman chooses to free herself from that mental space of childish selfishness and the incessant need to puff up her low self-esteem at every given opportunity?
It surely is great when they choose to look at things from the grand scope that is Reason [/b]and [b]Realness. The result is posts like this.  smiley

Cheers mich  smiley
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by claremont(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
michelin89:

The truth behind "Hard to get"

A girl who plays hard to get knows very well she has nothing aside that to offer.

The time spent on her is equal to how precious she thinks she is.

And be sure that whenever you have a fight she'll always remind you that it took you a tot amount of time to get her, because that's the best she can rely on. Her only contribution to your relationship.

If I were a man, I'd go for a woman who plays "hard to keep". Even after she has said yes to you, you just have to continue wooing her because her types are just too rare to find.
If all Nigerian ladies thought this way, then no one will complain about them again.

1 Like

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^ Good women are truly rare my friend.
Realness and self-acceptance is something the mass of them lack in quantum, hence their need to always elevate their situational self-worth pass what they know it truly is.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
Desperation is not cute.  Some people INDEED should stay single.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2011
A woman who knows what she wants and respects time, is not necessarily desperate. cheesy
Some people just seem to love operating at the extremes of every paradigm instead of finding a healthy mental balance.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
A woman saying yes to the first man she meet without wasting time is surely desperate.

Not being easy isn't a bad thing.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by merge(f): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2011
I will remain true to myself. I will do what works for me regardless of manwhores/hoes. bleep Nigerian men. Most not fit to even teach/raise African children real African culture without passing down other cultures. Either you are the fit or your kicked to the corner.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by kandiikane(m): 2:20am On Aug 30, 2011
^Gosh, you are so fu[i]c[/i]king annoying. . Every thread you go on is about how useless African men are.  Maybe your Nigerian father was not fit enough to teach you the African culture that is why you are so full of sh[i]i[/i]t. . Irritating piece of crap. .
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by merge(f): 2:59am On Aug 30, 2011
The average Nigerian/African men are ignorant. They adopt others cultures, willingly fit in, and don't even know anything about African history. "I Go Come To America" Mentality.  It's disgusting. Empty heads.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by kandiikane(m): 3:07am On Aug 30, 2011
WOW!! Just, WOW!! Clap for yourself. .
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by merge(f): 3:28am On Aug 30, 2011
SMH, had to endured rubbish this weekend. Some people just can't accept the word "NO"
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Pweety4me(f): 4:15am On Aug 30, 2011
Hmm 'hard to keep'
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 4:32am On Aug 30, 2011
They don't want hard to get chicks but will settle for hard to keep chicks. SMH.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Pweety4me(f): 4:54am On Aug 30, 2011
Foolishness.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by chikeorji123(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2011
Before l embark at the journey to toast a lady,who might be ''hard to get' l ill crate time for it which if l discover that she ill waste it then l logout.b/c such type contribute noting at the End!.Moreover,l don't joke with my time,talkless of wasting it at a LADY. cool cool
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
merge:

The average Nigerian/African men are ignorant. They adopt others cultures, willingly fit in, and don't even know anything about African history. "I Go Come To America" Mentality.  It's disgusting. Empty heads.
shey U dey abuse men, she your location say US,MOPOL dey there point you gun, Y nor come 9ja come marry b4 u turn thos Old school girls wey dey here 40yrs no husbands cos of the assumed adoption of a forign culture at least we MEN we try.Howmany 9ja babes don go 9ja go marry guy come frm there compare wiv guys wey go marry 9ja babes come ova shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A woman saying yes to the first man she meet without wasting time is surely desperate. 

I believe your current mind is just a product of your environment (the ghetto) as you very often show. wink
I'm also not talking about those guys that walk up to a girl they met today or yesterday and start dropping the L word. I dey talk about correct guy, not tonzo cheesy

Look, A woman who has better things to do with her time than wasting another person's time is a woman that actually has goals for her own life and thus, understands how time works.
They are the type of women who don't see the sense in wasting time gathering with their girlfriends to gossip and bicker like 13 yr olds over what person A did to person B  or "what that b!tch Jessica did last week".
And if a guy comes along, with a reputable background as determined by her own research and she likes what she sees, it can essentially take as little as 2-3 weeks for things to progress respectfully (I'm not talking about bedmatics here). If she didn't feel him, she would let him know bluntly and they would bid each other fairwell.

This has nothing to do with one person or the other being "desperate". It's just simple time efficiency, a concept that exceeds the minds of many-a-woman.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
It depends on what is at the end of the chase if she is worth chasing at all.

If the "Play Hard To Get" is not worth it, why waste your time, but if she is worthy of your ambition then give her all the attention from quest to conquest.

But if the Easy "Chickito" is also worth all the attention, give her all the RESPECT she deserves.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by seun0622(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2011
2buff:

I believe your current mind is just a product of your environment (the ghetto) as you very often show. wink
I'm also not talking about those guys that walk up to a girl they met today or yesterday and start dropping the L word. I dey talk about correct guy, not tonzo cheesy

Look, A woman who has better things to do with her time than wasting another person's time is a woman that actually has goals for her own life and thus, understands how time works.
They are the type of women who don't see the sense in wasting time gathering with their girlfriends to gossip and bicker like 13 yr olds over what person A did to person B  or "what that b!tch Jessica did last week".
And if a guy comes along, with a reputable background as determined by her own research and she likes what she sees, it can essentially take as little as 2-3 weeks for things to progress respectfully (I'm not talking about bedmatics here). If she didn't feel him, she would let him know bluntly and they would bid each other fairwell.

This has nothing to do with one person or the other being "desperate". It's just simple time efficiency, a concept that exceeds the minds of many-a-woman.
You Just said  my mind

I wonder why most ladies on this thread have gotten this discussion from another direction!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
@merge. eya can you now SEE the effects of playing hard to get?  grin

The average guy then doesn't know when to respectfully STOP because in his mind he feels "yes this is the game".
But if you lot simply acted like logical beings to begin with and abolish the excessive "I'm hard to get" forming thing, your NO will be your NO, and your YES your YES.

Leading to a much more peaceful co-existence  cheesy
Now that you at last understand the consequences of these "hard to get" actions, mayhaps you could now switch sides and tell your women folk to stop being so silly. hopefully we can change these behaviors and make things better for your kind over the next couple generations to the effect of reducing harrassment by at least 40% cheesy
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2011
2buff:

Ghetto isn't the state of mind it is actually a place where Hitler housed the POWs and Jews. Seeing that I am not Jewish nor POW the definition of would be incorrect.

I don't expect YOU to understand the difference so it is okay boo boo. Boys in the sandbox could have came up with a better response.

Wifey,

You opened a can of worms and I see the manbitches getting grouchy.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^ That's okay hot-stuff, at least you didn't deny what I said. Cuz I'm sure deep down inside you, is a small part of you that actually recognizes and bows down to reason and logic when it sees it.  wink

And I never said the Ghetto was a mindset. Re-read my post well and this time with that small part of you I just talked about. cheesy
This essentially invalidated 80% of what you said up there. grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
Still LMAO@you think "ghetto" because you disagree with me and won't kiss my arse  grin grin

Watch all the male nutriders come running. lipsrsealed
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Still LMAO@you think "ghetto" because you disagree with me and won't kiss my arse  grin grin

Watch all the male nutriders come running.   lipsrsealed

Well kiss it. grin It's nice and sweaty just for u
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
Still LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whew men are so easy!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You feel better now?  lipsrsealed Let hope the next girl isn't hard to get. lipsrsealed

Please let hope she agrees with everything YOU SAY. I wouldn't want her to be "ghetto". grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2011
Not really. We just love peace and logic. smiley
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
LMAO@easy girls have peaceful and logical minds.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
Beautiful thing about you my lovely Chima is that, though you say otherwise, your actions show that you are indeed french-kissing my sweaty arse right now. grin

You haven't made a single proper rebuttal since my last rebuttal. Hence accepting defeat in your own way and declaring me the victor.
Here here! How does my arse taste back there?  tongue

[size=4pt]you brought it up[/size]
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2011
[size=44pt]LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Pull out the kotex ladies!  I think somebody is BLEEDING. 

A wise man said: Why rebuttal a fool? lipsrsealed
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Pull out the kotex ladies!  I think somebody is BLEEDING. 

Maybe it wouldn't bleed so much if you take it easy with the teeth.
Dammit woman you chewing up that bootyhole like it's dinner.  angry angry tongue

Are you that desperate?  undecided grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@manbitches getting upset about this quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical!

LMAO@this being "ghetto" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends / #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.