Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport (48228 Views)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Killerbag36: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

Ur tears itsso sweet
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by StrongAlphMale: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

Your comments reeks of poverty. It's so obvious poverty has really dealt with you and your family no be small. You should be ashamed of yourself for waiting for a man to come bail you out of your poverty. Shame on you!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by fredoooooo: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Very good
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Achor1111(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Your father doesn't earn up to a dollar on daily basis.
Just dey play

3 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by uba1991: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
including your father I guess
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by jobsonline101(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

You're a b1tter soul. Continue like this & you'll nev3r grow in several areas of your life. 5k is nothing to you right? Just wait, the one that will send you 1 million or more is coming. 1 million either in exchange 4 your genitals or star.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by riverbird: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Guys 1: 0 ladies....this one really sweet my body no be small grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

I am not in that woman shaming childishness but you seriously failed to see the legal angle to this, so let me break it down to crayons for you.
Where there is an agreement and money exchange hands, you are obligated to keep your end of the bargain or you refund the money and if there are damages, you have to pay it.
So please see beyond who is sending you money and who is broke or not.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Aku2321(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Here for the comments
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Babssoo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
This one sweet me for belle
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by dickt(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Deceitful olosho spotted

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by just2endowed: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
adeola1097:
grin grin

Time to teach these beeches some lesson. tongue

What if the guy have intention of rapping her or abusing her?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by unclejb2(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
if you are productive a man won't ever think of sending you 5k..

Make sure you vote for Peter Obi so we can move from consumption to production and so you can get productively employed

Brokeand unproductive girl
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by onuman: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19

Everyday Deceits by frivolous ladies, but we didn't know it's fraud.

Long live magistrate.
Every good innovation comes from the east.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Kingcalls: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

So u were begging man for money.... pls runaway from girls from poor homes , they are the ones that reason like this, they are the ones that scream broke men at every given chance cos they grew up with a poor dad, poor uncles, poor brothers , poor cousins that it has affected them psychologically

3 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by onuman: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
adeola1097:
grin grin

Time to teach these beeches some lesson. tongue
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Admols(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Cheating women and commercial sex workers are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched women who instead of finding something done, they depend on opening their wrinkled legs for any man who is ready to pay.
I hate such women like Kilode!

See your life, instead of condemning the cheating attitude of the said lady, you were typing trash. Were you there when they both reached agreement?

In addition, who knows maybe the lady would have spent just N300 to reach the man's house.

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by onuman: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pat081:
Good one but the magistrate should have add that the lady after pay the 150k she should go to the guy house and spent 7days because of what she make the guy go though at night

Na by force?

But truth, the guy must have suffered Psychologically.
Imagine, waiting on the door for the lady. Listening to every thing that sounds like human movement, sometimes, even leaves blown by breeze outside would make him think that the lady was coming, but for where?

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
tonididdy:
Idiotic judge

......3k to come over and do what?
angry

Meet

You don't have to go low when expressing your thoughts.

It is an agreement to meet by both parties, one of the parties agreed to have the meeting when the other party provides the means for transportation.

One party don't just wake up and repudiate a contract entered into by both parties without consequences, that consequences is in the form of the judgment sum.

Most people don't actually know when they have entered into a contract with another party, it can be in oral form or written both are admissible.

If you ain't interested in the said agreement, refund the money and take a walk. Those who actually do this already know they won't go for the visit abnitio before even requesting for the money. It is called romance scam, it's not different from what Yahoo boys do. They give different format to extort money from their victims.

This precedence is good, it is good to exude. integrity, transparency and desist from actions capable of hurting others.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Mercury12(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
saphiere:

Did she say she did not sent her account number? What if she did hoping that the ediot would send something reasonable.
What service did he expect when she foolishly went to her?
He was/is broke hence sending 5k.

You're not wise walex or whatever your name is.

So you are same as jennyclay

I had notice similarities in men hating and bitterness by both monikers recently
Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by EnterpriseMan: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Don't go and hustle and make your money, Be screaming broke men everywhere.. You will still be a useless slave to a rich one. Thats all your species can amount to and has always been for generations tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by haybee2018(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

One Hoeloshow spotted!!
i nor dey blame una...na some of my sex starved gender wey nor get brain dey cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by spencekat(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
onuman:

Na by force?

But truth, the guy must have suffered Psychologically.
Imagine, waiting on the door for the lady. Listening to every thing that sounds like human movement, sometimes, even leaves blown by breeze outside would make him think that the lady was coming, but for where?
Return the money
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Ituobaroanthony: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
wretched olosho spotted. Na your type Dem sue so. How much your father and brother get? Ashawowo

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
keeper303:
This is a double edged sword that can cut both ways. What happens if a lady dates a man who promised to marry her and later renege?
How much should the judge fine the man?

It can go both ways.

Once you propose you have entered into contract with the said lady, if you cancel the engagement she can sue you for damages for wasting her precious time. Same thing applies to the guy too, everything he did for her post engagement he can sue to recover all.

Everyone just need to be careful.

The downside is that 90 percent of Nigerian population can decifer when a law has been breached against them.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by abbey621(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ransomware:

I am not in that woman shaming childishness but you seriously failed to see the legal angle to this, so let me break it down to crayons for you.
Where there is an agreement and money exchange hands, you are obligated to keep your end of the bargain or you refund the money and if there are damages, you have to pay it.
So please see beyond who is sending you money and who is broke or not.

Cheers

You would have to prove that there was a WRITTEN agreement, verbal is not enough. You would also prove that you gave the defendant opportunity to refund the money but he or she didn't. I don't believe this story one bit unless there's more to it.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Burgerlomo: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
This one sweet my belle grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by MrBroke(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Rich girl I hail o
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Peppysco: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

With this your mentality, you need to be careful so you don't become a renewal fowl.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by tollyboy5(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
He's not sueing for 3k, he's sueing for deceit.
Lady's are fond of deceit.
That was how I told one 1diot girl to give me her number, she said she don't knw it offhand . Ask her friend and that one said her phone is spoilt.
I just laugh and gave those 1diot my number so when they collect one document I paid the highest fee for on behalf of my colleagues, they'll send me a copy also.

It was later I discovered I was relating with stvpid girls. I had to pay another money as those 1diot did not call me at all.

Ladies! Expecially those stvpid ones I use to be blunt with them since then.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nobodysboo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wahala
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by emanobis(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Broke olosho frm broke background...dtz hw they always sound

Broke olosho everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.