Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,289 members, 7,850,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport (48222 Views)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by NohurryInLife: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Antoeni:
The most expensive liquid in the world is "tears". It's 1% water & 99% feelings. Think before you hurt anyone....
Nothing go reduce your wisdom and knowledge. Infact ehn, nothing go spoil your relationship with God almighty. I don learn another thing today.

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Shedrill(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

You're an apology of a human being

So the lady that blocked some one cos of 3k that entered her account is not broke?

What won't she do with a knife and a lion for 3million

Una feminist no get sense

Rich girls don't go about calling guys broke, they don't even know guys like that exist cos of the calibre of men they meet on a daily.

A guy wanting to send you 5k on social media says alot about your class

People like Linda ikeji will have men begin them for a dinner date with 10million

Foolishly stooooooooooooopid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by kkonyeji(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Illegal1:
Nairaland grls won't lyk dis at all at all... bcus nah their hand work be dat

Na only God go bless the judge for me....

...like Jennyclay
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by hammerT: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
THAT IS NOTHING SHORT OF OPPRESSION.

THE COURT DECISION IS A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.

IT WAS SHORT OF BRINGING BACK SLAVERY. IT IS THE HEIGHT OF WICKEDNESS.

HIS CHOICE TO GIVE HER TRANSPORT MONEY AND HER CHOICE TO VISIT OR NOT.

HER BODY IS NOT A COMMODITY, SHE CERTAINLY NOT A PROSTITUTE.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by imam07: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!
how much your papa get for hand. See words from dirty olosho. What benefit are u to your boyfriend?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by StrongAlphMale: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
saphiere:

Did she say she did not sent her account number? What if she did hoping that the ediot would send something reasonable.
What service did he expect when she foolishly went to her?
He was/is broke hence sending 5k.

You're not wise walex or whatever your name is.

Instead of advising yourself and that jennyclay to make your own money you're busy advising her to continue her hookup and runz business?

Brokeness runs in your DNA. If you no broke u no go do hookup
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
doneback04:
That how I ended up 2021 and send a lady 3k to come from uyo to pH then that the transport fair was around 1800, only for me to receive a call from her that money is too small that if I don't know she would make her hair before coming. It ended up her not coming and she not sending the money back.

So how which I went to hire a lawyer for 30k
That how I would have become 150k Richer, wisdom is profitable to direct

Who told you.a lawyer fee is 30k? grin

Do you know how many court sessions that preceded the judgment?

Funny guy....your story is really funny. Anyone who can't transport him or herself doesn't deserve to meet the other party.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Lionnation: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
he sued and got 150k olosho Kobo Kobo like u
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by AngelicBeing: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by StrongAlphMale: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Shedrill:

You're an apology of a human being

So the lady that blocked some one cos of 3k that entered her account is not broke?

What won't she do with a knife and a lion for 3million

Una feminist no get sense

Rich girls don't go about calling guys broke, they don't even know guys like that exist cos of the calibre of men they meet on a daily.

A guy wanting to send you 5k on social media says alot about your class

People like Linda ikeji will have men begin them for a dinner date with 10million

Foolishly stooooooooooooopid

Unfortunately that jennyclay Abi Wetin Dem dey call her, is too poor and broke. That poverty striken girl is from a poor background hence the reason for her continues poverty lifestyle.

This thing you just wrote is too big for her to comprehend. Poverty has really dealt with her
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Ijaya123: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Broke men you say? But a rich lady can’t take care of her own transportation to the guys house?

The joke is on you.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
abbey621:

You would have to prove that there was a WRITTEN agreement, verbal is not enough. You would also prove that you gave the defendant opportunity to refund the money but he or she didn't. I don't believe this story one bit unless there's more to it.

This is a hypothetical analysis. But the context of my input is solely based on fact that is was adjudicated and plaintiff and defendant had the chance to defend and provide evidence.
Note that text messages/ bank account statements can be used as exhibits.

That said, this may just me a click bait to get reactions just like most stories on Nairaland.
My point is this, when there is an agreement and legal tender is exchanged for that said agreement, each party is obligated to cover their end of the contract.
Personally, I couldn't care less about people involved in this case, I am looking at the precedent it sets for other cases where people are never truthful in Nigeria and once they get your money, all the born again in them jumps out the window.

Imagine this is applied to your tailor, they will charge you for emergency sewing and you plan with that, you buy shoes, book hotel, buy flight tickets and just to branch at the tailor's shop to pick up your clothes, it is still in the plastic bag you brought your materials in.

This is just one example. If nigerias become litigious and fines are paid, airlines will not suddenly tell you that the plane did not come or banks just call u to tell you your money has disappeared.

Cheer.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Bigchristo: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19
Miracle nor Dey tire Jesus grin grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Truthshscrazy: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
So much vawulence grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by StrongAlphMale: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ransomware:

I am not in that woman shaming childishness but you seriously failed to see the legal angle to this, so let me break it down to crayons for you.
Where there is an agreement and money exchange hands, you are obligated to keep your end of the bargain or you refund the money and if there are damages, you have to pay it.
So please see beyond who is sending you money and who is broke or not.

Cheers

That jennyclay you just quoted is poverty striken. Poverty has so dealt with her and family no be small. She's one of the reasons why Guys will continue to bash and insult girls on nairaland. Her comments on NL reeks of poverty.

Werey isn't poor but collected 5k from a guy and she's busy waiting for a man to come bail her out of Poverty. No be stupidity be that?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Shugargal(f): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kai! This one sweet me. Very disgraceful act. Lazy ass girls, go work you say sam. I expect more of this to teach them lesson.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
just2endowed:

What if the guy have intention of rapping her or abusing her?

This can't be proved, it is only in the mind of the thinker.

You can only assert if the person had threatened to do that, how do you prove to the judge that is because you thought in your dream that he wanted to rape you that is why you never showed up?

Understand that the complainant said the said lady went incommunicado after she received the alert, her intent from the beginning was to commit romance scam.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by franco3075q(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
I DON LEARN
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nicepoker(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Lying harlot.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Hamiltonii: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Upon say after certain age your toto go dey smell non stop weda u wash am or not oh. Only me with una eh, u 4 know say una plenty.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by JADEK01(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
I want to start dating a rich lady now so she will not be asking me for transport before a visit that will benefit both of us
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by OlawaleBammie: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
said by a well known pauper cheesy cheesy

Alabodo grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by braunny(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
hmmmmm. No back no front....u dey reject 5k
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by luluman: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19
Come and do wetin?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by AgentNairaland(f): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
I'm very sure the judge that gave this kind of judgement must have been scammed before by a lady he sent money to and refused to show up, so he used that opportunity to pass this harsh judgment
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by vickydevoka(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
The girl fuçked up . Everybody is allergic too poverty. I personally is allergic is poor , jobless girls no matter how good looking you her
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by FireUpNow(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
The judge would have added that the lady spend 3 days with the guy as option of fine too. I love the development
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Gospel2Day: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

You mean that you cannot date men you can't leech on and devour their hard-earned money?
Love is transactional to you, like women of easy virtue do?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
walex2:
your story had k leg, how can someone sent you 5k without you sending your acct details? For sending you 5k what Services do you rendered to him? Are you also expecting more than 5k by concluding that he was broke
Take JennyClay serious at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by MasterShifu010(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bobdaddy0007:

How much do you have , you're talking about broke men , no b men go take care of u.

Mumu gal , u for return d money back to him now

Na wa O!!!..... Wetin Dey worry una sef ?, must you respond to certain people ?... your only giving them relevance .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hairy Women / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.