Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State (52175 Views)

The Proposed Gelegele Seaport In Edo State / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by lagcity(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
tpia@:

the two guys are yoruba.

pity- i seem to be one of the few people who actually knows what nigerians look like.

u and this your dubious claim. i remember there was a thread abt this some time ago.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by tpia5: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^personally, i consider it very shameful if you cant even tell who you are, or what you're supposed to look like.

that's just me however.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by aljharem3: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2011
tpia@:

the two guys are yoruba, though i dont know where the actual location of that photo is.

pity- i seem to be one of the few people who actually knows what nigerians look like.

how was ur day smiley

Tpia how do you know ? wink

anyone can just claim anything
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by tpia5: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^yes, anyone can claim but in this instance, the faces match the claim.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by aljharem3: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Alj_Harem has claimed everything there is to claim from Yoruba to even my own Ngwa. This character.

keku ka imelo

abụ m onye Igbo ngwa/ijaw

trying to learn the ngwa dialect as well wink

so kedu ahagi ? why use chineye,
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by lagcity(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
tpia@:

^^personally, i consider it very shameful if you cant even tell who you are, or what you're supposed to look like.

that's just me however.

there we go again. sad those guys could be from ivory coast. there's nothing Yoruba abt them. stop claiming powers u don't have
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by tpia5: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^fearful for your oluwole business?

how many countries are you claiming citizenship of, and how many passports do you own.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ChinenyeN(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2011
Also, no one should take this Ijo rescuing Ndoki thing seriously. After all when Ndoki were having problems with Annang who was there to "rescue" their "Ndoki brothers"? Certainly not Ijo. No. It was their Ngwa and Asa ethnic kins instead. Even now, who is working to de-balkanize Ndoki? Certainly not Ijo. Instead it is the same Ngwa and Asa ethnic kins. Ijo want to call Ndoki "brothers". Well then, Ngwa and Ijo are also brothers. Even Asa and Ijo are brothers too.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ChinenyeN(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
Alj_Harem, if you are going to speak my language then speak it well. I don't understand what this "keku ka imelo" or this "kedu ahagi" you're saying.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by aljharem3: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Alj_Harem, if you are going to speak my language then speak it well. I don't understand what this "keku ka imelo" or this "kedu ahagi" you're saying.

keku ka imelo = hello how are you or how is ur day

Kedu ahagi = what is ur name

i thought that was ngwa .

hmm
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by nusdog: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Also, no one should take this Ijo rescuing Ndoki thing seriously. After all when Ndoki were having problems with Annang who was there to "rescue" their "Ndoki brothers"? Certainly not Ijo. No. It was their Ngwa and Asa ethnic kins instead. Even now, who is working to de-balkanize Ndoki? Certainly not Ijo. Instead it is the same Ngwa and Asa ethnic kins. Ijo want to call Ndoki "brothers". Well then, Ngwa and Ijo are also brothers. Even Asa and Ijo are brothers too.

Dont mind them. Anyone that is sitting on oil is their 'brother'. Ndoki may have had dealing with in the past, but are now non-ijo.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by udezue(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ndoki is not Ijo so they might as well drop such a suicidal ambition.
Rescue? LOL
Opobo is not even Ijo talkless of Ndoki-Igbo people.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ChinenyeN(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
Alj_Harem you are gravely mistaken. That is not Ngwa.

Nusdog, Ndoki was never Ijo. It's always been Ngwa mixed with Asa, with Ijo immigrants showing up much later on.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by Ibime(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ndokiari (we have found what we're looking for) are our brothers and we will rescue them from any Ngwa or Asa miscreants who try to destabilize them!
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by udezue(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
A few landless Ijo migrants were absorbed into Ndoki-Igbo community and they think now Ndoki is Ijo? Are these people mad or what? What is spoken by the Ndoki people? Igbo not Ijo. Where are those Ijo migrants? Do we still have any Ijo family in Ndoki land? No. Even Opobo town is not an Ijo town but an Igbo outpost. Is Ijo spoken there? NO. The only existing Ijo village around that Opobo Bonny side is Finimma.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ibime:

Ndokiari (we have found what we're looking for) are our brothers and we will rescue them from any Ngwa or Asa miscreants who try to destabilize them!
ChinenyeN:

Nusdog, Ndoki was never Ijo. It's always been Ngwa mixed with Asa, with Ijo immigrants showing up much later on.

Hey guys, can u tell me wat all the Ndoki, ijaw, ngwa or Asa has to do with Benin. Ijaws have never fought against their big brothers from the east and won't dare.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ChinenyeN(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
Where have the Ijo been all this time that their "miniapu" needed them? So just because some Ijo immigrants settled among the native Ngwa/Asa these Ijo will think to come here and claim to "rescue their Ndoki brothers"? Please. Unlike the Ijo, Ngwa and Asa have stood by their ethnic kins in Ndoki from the beginning.

By the way, there are two traditions regarding the name, but I'm not surprised one gained unnecessary precedence over the other. Ijo love spreading disinformation.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ChinenyeN(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Ijaws have never fought against[b] their big brothers[/b] from the east and won't dare.
Do not start this. Don't even.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by okadaman2: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
The whole of southern Nigeria from Cotonou Border to Bakassi up to the Savannah belongs to Ijaw.

Those who don't like it can jump inside river Niger or find the nearest transformer  grin

[size=5pt]I don apply to join the Ijo clan [/size]
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by kpogede77: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
@aljarem

Those people are Ilaje people, I  watch them with my eyes the day they submitted those weapons. They came in eight speed boats. They demonstrated round the river and fire some shots into the air before they eventually came down from the boats.
To further prove to you, take a look at that triple stand very well, you will see that it is an improvised triple- stand. Only Ilajes have that tripple stand and later gave to Itsekiris. They also have an artillery bomber mounted on top of a small badge specifically designed by Ilajes for shallow water.
Find out from Ilajes they designed the triple stand, Ijaws don't have it.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by nusdog: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I was also refering to the same brief migration, but some remnant that remained inter-married with Igbos and were completely absorbed as Igbos.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by aljharem3: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Hey guys, can u tell me wat all the Ndoki, ijaw, ngwa or Asa has to do with Benin. Ijaws have never fought against their big brothers from the east and won't dare.

LOL

Ekpeye, Ndoni, Etche, Ikwerre, Ndoki

may be you need to get ur facts right, from abia to imo they are there ijaw clans
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ChinenyeN(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2011
nusdog:

I was also refering to the same brief migration, but some remnant that remained inter-married with Igbos and were completely absorbed as Igbos.
Oh okay. Alright. Thank you for clearing that up.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ChinenyeN(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL

Ekpeye, Ndoni, Etche, Ikwerre, Ndoki

may be you need to get your facts right, from abia to imo they are there ijaw clans
Don't talk about what you don't know Alj_Harem.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by lagcity(m): 12:40am On Sep 16, 2011
okada_man:

The whole of southern Nigeria from Cotonou Border to Bakassi up to the Savannah belongs to Ijaw.

Those who don't like it can jump inside river Niger or find the nearest transformer grin

[size=5pt]I don apply to join the Ijo clan [/size]

grin grin grin grin muhehhe. but even the river niger belong to the Ijaw now. you want bad belle ppl to jump inside Ijaw river? i pray 4 the day ijo man go snatch your Okada, u go hear am cheesy cheesy cheesy or are u ijo?
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by mitofag: 12:49am On Sep 16, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Don't talk about what you don't know Alj_Harem.

What? Alj Harem knows everything

Whatchu talking about. He is God
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by aljharem3: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2011
mitofag:

What? Alj Harem knows everything

Whatchu talking about.  He is God

No i am not God o. Infact i am nothing, just some man that comes to nairaland when he feels like laughing

fstranger, how is your day na ?
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by aloyemeka1: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2011
alj_harem:
Is Mandela died?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ow11(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Keep calling yourself big brother until we do to you what the Fulani did to the Hausa. We will absorb all the riverine tribes from Ogun state to Cross-River state and start from Ndoki in the SE. GEJ has already shown you our hand! Keep dreaming of 2015. . .

WHAT DOES NDOKI MEAN IN IGBO? tongue

Now Igbo people have started wearing woko and don.  Don't worry your grand children will start calling God Tamuno and greeting you Nua! Tebara!! Tobra!!!

@topic

NO offense! BUT Bini kingdom is leaving on past glory! Ijaws have a right to that land except you want to turn that place to Jos wink
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by Chyz2: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2011
ow11:

Keep calling yourself big brother until we do to you what the Fulani did to the Hausa. We will absorb all the riverine tribes from Ogun state to Cross-River state and start from Ndoki in the SE. GEJ has already shown you our hand! Keep dreaming of 2015. . .

Sorry to break the news to you nicca but we are the ones doing the absorbing. Have you been to Bonny and Opobo lately? grin

Don't even mention Ndoki, I guarantee the day that the Igbos start coming inland that is when the massacre of you all will happen. Inland Igbo land is too clean-cut on land. They are owned by family and kindreds but you are free to try. In fact, you all cant even get passed the Ikwerre so how are you going to get to the Ndoki, lol. In River State, Amaechi demolished the waterfronts(Igbo "abandon" property given to lazy ijaws after Biafra War) for a reason He knows we Igbos are businessmen and have money and will by the area up leaving you all to go chase you way back to the Atlantic cheesy

ow11:

WHAT DOES NDOKI MEAN IN IGBO? tongue

What does Ndigbo mean in Igbo? What does Ndokwa mean in Igbo? What does Ndoni mean in Igbo?,

BTW, I dont think you are even Ijaw but I will speak as if you are.
Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by kpogede77: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2011
@ ow11
I just hope you are joking, a war between Ujun and Edo is a suicide war. Don't even contemplate it. Edo terrain will not favour Ijaw at all. Edo boys are used to street fighting during cult clash. Ijaws cant do street fighting in Edo state.
This is how the fight will go Edo youths will occupy Ekewan and use it as their base to lunch attack on Gelegele. They will cut off supply to Iboro town not Niboro and block the river. They will occupy Inikorogha and block Inikorogha river.
The moment they ravage Gelegele and Block the river from Ita Eko. They have successfully tamed the Ijaws. The Ijaws cannot come through Sapele or Warri by land. What is left is just to enforce no entry policy at the various entry point by heavily armed Edo vigilantee youths. The battle will not even get to Benin city.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State by ow11(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2011
Chyz*:

Sorry to break the news to you nicca but we are the ones doing the absorbing. Have you been to Bonny and Opobo lately? grin

Don't even mention Ndoki, I guarantee the day that the Igbos start coming inland that is when the massacre of you all will happen. Inland Igbo land is too clean-cut on land. They are owned by family and kindreds but you are free to try. In fact, you all cant even get passed the Ikwerre so how are you going to get to the Ndoki, lol. In River State, Amaechi demolished the waterfronts(Igbo "abandon" property given to lazy ijaws after Biafra War) for a reason He knows we Igbos are businessmen and have money and will by the area up leaving you all to go chase you way back to the Atlantic cheesy

What does Ndigbo mean in Igbo? What does Ndokwa mean in Igbo? What does Ndoni mean in Igbo?,

BTW, I dont think you are even Ijaw but I will speak as if you are.

Don't worry. . .We will land in kalabari beach and take over Imo state from Oguta grin Ikwerre people are not a problem. When we are ready, they'll stop having the mayor of PHC seat! angry Ikwerre people are just having it rosy now, we would force them to be Ijaw as they refused to be Igbo (Amaechi is already wearing Ijaw clothes) cheesy

Chyz* which dialect of Ijaw do you know; Mein, Kolokuma, Kalabari Where do you think my tribal affiliations lie then?

@kpogede77

Forget all this things. . .GEJ is president and C-in-C of the Armed Forces, Azazi is NSA. . . Edo youths can't do jack sh*t! Have they fought helicpoter gunships before?

You are talking about a tribe of people that haven't fired a single arrow since 1890 when the Brits kicked yo a**. Even during the civil war, Edo people were neutral. Don't worry, Ask the Ogoni and Itsekiri people where their muscles are. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / WIKE Is In Trouble(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.