Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57150 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by dove24u(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
No be lie tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by k1banty(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2008
@post

agreed

but for different people with different views, the word beautiful is hard to explain.

whether it is colour of skin/race/countries

most women are beautiful in their own way. grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by eyonigger(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2009
Latinos are the most beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by chibaby5(f): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2009
@topic

they wish ! grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kokolet25: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hello, If you are looking for AUTHENTIC 100% human hair, look no further!! Koko's hair offers quality, variety and value all in one!!

At Koko’s Hair our desire is to bring out the beauty in every woman, as the saying goes “ The hair is a woman’s crown and glory.”

From lengths as short as 7 inches to long ones of 32inchs!!!inches|_We offer 100% human hair and a wide range of hair products to keep your hair looking healthy and vibrant. Where else can you find top of the line human hair at such affordable prices.

Most of all Koko’s hair is guaranteed to last you several years, without shedding or thinning. It is surely the best investment a lady can make towards her looks.

We offer all the options you could possibly think of concerning human hair.
We have a wide range of different textures of hair from bone straight , wavy, curly and even to extreme curl.
Our hair comes in natural colours such as various shades of black and brown. High pitch colours such as blonde are available

In order to prolong the life-span of your hair and enjoy its to the fullest, we have products which you can use on Koko’s hair. The products will help retain it’s vibrant shine, health appearance, texture and freshness . Our maintenance stock ranges from ,curl definers, oil-free hair polish, human hair conditioners aconditioners. We also give advise on taking care of your purchases. Please contact us for more information.

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Butercakes: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
I'm going to be a 100% HONEST; There is NO WAY IN HELL that nigerian girls are the most beautiful in the world first of all, ALL of the nigerians that i have seen and I have seen many because I've been to many Nigerian parties, i have many of them in my classess and i see them everywhere else and i have NEVER NEVER seen an attractive one EVER! They all look like monkeys, they are all bold with weave, they have big ass nasty looking lips, big ass nose, they are mostly BURNT, and they have an over all manly harsh looking faces they are HIDEOUS period i dont care what any of u say on here and it's not only nigerians but the whole WEST AFRICA is cursed dang they are all so damn ugly seriously they are scary looking and for u to say that they are the most beautiful and whats even funnier u guys have posted some pics on here of "so called beautiful nigerian women", its crazy because none of them are natural, they're ALL FAKE with nasty ass weaves, and tons of make-up and if u take off the make-up, and the fake hair then what is so beautiful about that they look like straight up drag queens seriously and i know that all of u on here that are commenting on here saying that nigerians are beautiful are mostly nigerians or west africans. BEAUTY is natural and i don't mean fake hair, tons and tons of make-up, bleached skin or kinky nappy ass hair. If want real beauty talk about Indian women, brazilians,domincians, puerticans, haiiwans, ethiopians, egyptians, and the list goes on but nothing from West Africa they are the most ugliest people i have ever seen and that is the truth. why don't u guys get an opinion from men other then nigerians or west african and let's see how many find nigerian women attractive NONE besides the west african and what's even more funnier is how many of the west african men be sweating brazilian, indian or ethiopian chicks they would die to be with them but they have no chance and i dont care what anybody has to say because this is a FACT and also do some research on how many of the African American men or African actors are all married to either mixed or exotic looking girls almost all of them or even the music videos do u ever see a burnt, weave wearing, big nose and lip having african girl on there HELL NO because nobody finds that attractive because men want a women who is natural and natural in terms of having her OWN hair( sliky and soft hair not nappy or bold) with a beautiful skin tone, small pointy nose, nice firm lips, and an overall human appearance. And lastly the men who think that these nigerian women are beautiful are indeed nigerian and west african men because that is all theyknow but when they come to america and they are exposed to different kind of women they're eyes are opened. Now let me show you REAL beauty:
1st three are Ethiopian Women
4th pic is a brazilian girl

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Butercakes: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
Here is more pics:
1st pic is a hawaiian girl
2nd Puertocian girl
3rd Indian girl
4th some more pics of an ethiopian girl

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Butercakes: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
So PLEASE i CHALLANGE ANYONE to post a pic of a nigerian or any west african girl on here that can compare to ANY of these women and keep in mind that ALL these women are 100% NATURAL NONE of them have any extenstions, any hair weave, they don't have big lips or nose and they are over all NATURALLY beautiful and ANY MAN FROM ANY RACE, BLACK, WHITE, SPANISH, AFRICAN, INDIAN OR BIRACIAL WILL FIND ALL OF THESE WOMEN ATTRACTIVE. And matter fact u can take a poll and ask all the men on this forum if any of the nigerian women look better than any of these women, And I'm Done!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kilakhan(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2010
@Butercakes
i dont think these women are all that, they satisfy the oyibo requirements of beauty, anorexic looking chics, yes west africans are fuller bodied with full lips, bakassi and other beautiful sides, if these things were not attractive the world over perhaps you can tell me why the world adores Angelina Jolie's lips, J-Lo's butt, Beyonce's body, if skinny anorexic oyibo looking babes are your style its all good, so because black sisters use weaves and have full lips they are NOT beautiful? get real,
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2010
@poster:
unless u smoke weed but i disagree with u
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2010
@butercakes, u just hit it on d head, man, Lmao! Its so funny d poster is only tryin to make nigerian girls happy while they know themselves dat they are outta d league>>>>>> Brazilian ladies or even any latino(hispanic) from south america, caribbean, spain or north america(mexico) are simply d most beautiful ladies in d world, even their natural long dark wil got u trippin b4 even starin at their faces nd lets come down to africa, Egyptian ladies is d best, morroco nd algeria follows so for west african ladies, they are only tryin to make themselves hapi wit this thread lol
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by shollyboy2: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2010
9ja babes try. where you kan out the caberrian?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by 5p1naz(m): 4:35am On Aug 02, 2010
mschew. . . . u nefa see fine gurls abi. . . anyways but ghana gurls get yansh o ooooooo chei
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kweenchi(f): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
So you open an account just to post this rubbish? You see Nigerians as monkeys, yet you attend MANY Nigerian parties. Ok I C, obsession much?! Obviously. Indian ppl are bleach profs as far as I know. Ethiopians are ugly I don’t care what anybody says, even somalis are somewhat better looking than them. Mixed race ppl are in No way better looking than non-mixed ppl, that is a sick mentality GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM. So many ppl criticise the beauty of Nigerian women while one of our very own won the miss World title, and that counts for something. The girls in the pics all look like cheap s.luts, if you consider them beautiful, than I understand where your coming from.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 2:37am On Aug 03, 2010
Jealousy
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by OneCork: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2010
In which world? Pluto or Mars? (no offence)
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Kudanis(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2010
I like my country but Nigeria girls are not the most beautiful in the world. I wonder why people have not made mention of Russian girls much here. Believe me, Russian girls are very beautiful.

@ Butercakes: Your comments sound so insultive to Nigerian girls. In as much i believe Nigeria girls are not the most beautiful girls in the world, you cannot tell me there is no beautiful attractive Nigeria girl, maybe you have not met any yet. Where are you from?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Asari1986: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2010
@ Butercakes:

Visit Nigeria then probably you will have change of heart.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2010
Where in hell did you put Brazilian and latino girls with long dark natural hair and beauty? Even in africa Egyptian girls are the sweetest and i wonder why the poster is tryin to make naija girls happy instead for him to speak the truth.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by DrCork: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2010
Ok, in which world we talkin about? Pluto, Mars or Sea world (no oofeinse)

Esssex babes are the best in the world!!! wink
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kcblast(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2010
My naija gals are d best;d hips,d boobs,d tight poosays,d brain,d everythings, Even d europeans doesn't have it **GUSHHH**
Thank d most high 4 creating them
***raising a glass of hennessy in d air 4 them ladies***
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by DrCork: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
Bro how can Nigeria girls be the best when they never even have Nyansh or class? angry(No oofeinse)

Essex babes are the best! wink
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
Essex girls? White girls are not in the list just get in touch with latin and indian girls, they're simply the best.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kcblast(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
Dr Cork:

Bro how can Nigeria girls be the best when they never even have Nyansh or class? angry(No oofeinse)

Essex babes are the best! wink

i mean ibo galz precisely.They're sooo hot dat my cock can't resist dem poosays
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by DrCork: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2010
IBO GIRLS?? with yams on there leg and musstache on there lips and Muscle on there face? HELL NOOO (no oofeinse)

Its all abour white babes, ESSSEX BABES!!! truss me! Most IBO babes have beard (no oofeise)
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kcblast(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^those qualities are 4 d ekite's,ini edo's & omotola's.
I think u've never been in eastern part of naija.
Believe me,u will surely picture heaven when u bang 1'em
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by DrCork: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2010
Eastern part for Nigeria? No, not yet. I heard the IBO chicks are great wrestlers and they always beat up there husbands, 4real?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by slap1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2010
^ Cork stop hearing, verify. Igbo girls are ohlalacious!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by 1102(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2010
Funny but True

Well there arent any other ladies we can call ours

so i would have to agree wiv the poster on this

Nigerian ladies are the most beautiful in the world!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
If we think nigerian girls are one of the beautiful girls in the world then we're only doing that to make ourselves happy.

To call a spade a spade many nigerian are not close to beauty.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by 1102(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^
But the truth is we dont have any other ladies to call

our own,we have to make do wiv wat we have so they are the most beautyful in the world

Face it~
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^Abi, make we make dem happy small lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.