Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279169 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ all .The quote below is from the father of triplets,our family friend. I was a witness to their babies dedication.
'And their names shall be called:OLUWASEGUN,,OLUWASEUN,OLUWASEYI.....A wonderful God you are to us.The God of perfection gave us VICTORY over barrenness after 13 yearsyears,so shall our GOD do for all the waiting couples in JESUS name.Amen.'

Just to remind us all that God is God.He is Awesome and @ the fullness of time He will have mercy.He that remembered this Couple after 13 years,will remember us come 2015.Amen

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Good morning everyone, I have a bottle of fertil aid and ovaboost for sale. I ordered them from the US but got more than I need. I got each bottle for $28.95 minus shipping but if any one wants, I will sel it at same price I got it ($29 at 180/$) 5220 each.

If you are interested and you stay in Lagos, pm me please. Would have love to give it out free but I need the money. TTC is an expensive venture. I am sure you all understand. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2014
@itissettled3 I don't stay in lag but I need it. Is it both the fertile aid And the ovaboost that go for same price or differently
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2014
It is one. I bought each of them for the amount I wrote.

cionon:
@itissettled3 I don't stay in lag but I need it. Is it both the fertile aid And the ovaboost that go for same price or differently
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
@itissettled,i need the fertil aid o if i'm not asking too late o.i dont stay in lagos but my sister can help me get it.pls send me ur mail addy so i can discus further wit u.thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Please has anyone done HSG at prisms Surulere? I heard it is painless. I don't want to pay that huge amount and still go through pain. If it is same pain, I can go to a cheaper one.

Please sisters answer please. Thank you.

@beauty4ashes, kindly pm me. Still available.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by stellausih: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thanks so much Lady Gunivere, you are blessed. Thanks Olubankemi. I really appreaciate the info. God bless u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Itissettled3:
It is one. I bought each of them for the amount I wrote.

Pls i need ovaboost. Do you stay in surulere. My family stays in surulere.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
@itissettled3:HSG in prisms is of two type the one with sedatives or without. u choose which one you want. of course the one they will sedate is painless but more expensive.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nelsoelomi(f): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
hi dr
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by stellausih: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Gudmoni everyone! Pls i need info on where to get my hysteroscopy done as a matter of urgency. I live in Lagos. @Blendy, @Ebube pls come to my aid. Will be expecting ur reply. Thanks and stay blessed!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
@nelsoelemi, chill dear. Nothing to bother your head about. People with pcos still give birth. The advice I can give you is to exercise regularly, avoid sugar like a plague including soft drinks, ice cream and the likes, reduce you intake of carbohydrate.

All these will increase your chances of conception when you are ready. Above All, pray
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Yes I stay in surulere. Pm me please.

cionon:

Pls i need ovaboost. Do you stay in surulere. My family stays in surulere.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladybb: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
stellausih:
Thanks so much Lady Gunivere, you are blessed. Thanks Olubankemi. I really appreaciate the info. God bless u.

My HSG experience at Prisms wasn't painless. But it was bearable. And you neither bleed nor feel the pain once the HSG has been completed. The pain is just for 5mins. It largely depends on your threshold for pain really.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks Lady bb. It is just as you described. I did it today but didn't have a wonderful experience. The dr said she could not penetrate and asked me to come back. I wonder what that means

Ladybb:

My HSG experience at Prisms wasn't painless. But it was bearable. And you neither bleed nor feel the pain once the HSG has been completed. The pain is just for 5mins. It largely depends on your threshold for pain really.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladybb: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Itissettled3:
Thanks Lady bb. It is just as you described. I did it today but didn't have a wonderful experience. The dr said she could not penetrate and asked me to come back. I wonder what that means

That's new to me too. I hope your going back won't attract more cost. Its better to go back so that the right result can be recorded than for them to record a result that isn't yours.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doublefavour(f): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello all, here is to wish everyone a lovely week and to assure us that God will honour his word concerning our heart desires. Kindly put me in prayers as am considering going for ivf in Dec/January.God bless you all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 3:00am On Nov 26, 2014
@ Stella please call Dr Emeka at 08032011536. They do hysteroscopy and most IVF clinics should do the procedure as well though I dont know how much. He does AMH as well and hormonal essay. Just a bit more expensive. Pele.

@Olubankemi yes you can has a Fibroid without feeling it both inside and outside depending on the size. Its only when its really big that you feel it when rub your belly. However Ultrasound will detect it at any size.

Please, Biko when anyone wants to do any procedure and there is an option of doing it without anesthesia please no matter how painful it is do without anesthesia. The pain usually goes away after a while. However if the anesthesiologist gives a tad more than necessary there is that small chance of not waking up which is not our portion. When doing HSG just relax as much as you can it might help with the pain.

@doublefavour we pray for you and God will grant you your heart desires. Amen.

Gods strength to all my people.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 5:39am On Nov 26, 2014
@LadyG,@itissettle,pls can u guys tell me how much the hsg procedure is at prisms?@Ebube,thanks for the info,i was thinking of using anasthacia until i read what you wrote. is it adviceable to take pain relieve like cataflam (pardon my spelling)as i heard it helps with the pains?pls help a sister biko.thanks alot you guys.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by stellausih: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks so much Ebube. God bless u!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
30k without anaesthetic and 37k with. X

beauty4ashes:
@LadyG,@itissettle,pls can u guys tell me how much the hsg procedure is at prisms?@Ebube,thanks for the info,i was thinking of using anasthacia until i read what you wrote. is it adviceable to take pain relieve like cataflam (pardon my spelling)as i heard it helps with the pains?pls help a sister biko.thanks alot you guys.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
It is well with you. The fruitful vine will bless the procedure and make it a success.

doublefavour:
Hello all, here is to wish everyone a lovely week and to assure us that God will honour his word concerning our heart desires. Kindly put me in prayers as am considering going for ivf in Dec/January.God bless you all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
@Ebube, thank you for the response.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
@beauty4ashes yes you can take Cataflam or Ibuprofen before. I Remember they gave me Ibuprofen when I did mine and i did not feel a thing but we are all different.

Olubankemi I hope everything is going as planned. We are praying for u and all. This journey will end in 2015 in Jesus name. With plenty babies.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2014
@Ebube,thanks alot.i'l do as u'v adviced.@itissettled,Amen to ur prayers.@All,the Lord hasnt forgotten us and we shall all smile with our bundles of joy shortly,amen.great weekend and fertility blessings!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello everyone. Been following this thread for about a month now. I have a question,does anyone have any information on mbanefo clinic in enugu? Has anyone used them for ivf? I will really appreciate any help. I cant go to lagos or abuja cos of the nature of my work.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
matgeezy:
Hello everyone. Been following this thread for about a month now. I have a question,does anyone have any information on mbanefo clinic in enugu? Has anyone used them for ivf? I will really appreciate any help. I cant go to lagos or abuja cos of the nature of my work.
I just recently learnt from one lady in imo state about mbanefo clinic in Enugu. The only info I got was that her 2 colleagues did Ivf there and got BFNs. Sorry! I wish I knew more. I checked their website last 3 weeks and it wasn't looking robust, like as if they just started.
Why don't u go there and scope them out. See if u can talk to their patients and get a feel of their success rates

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by shopaker: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Itissettled3:
Please has anyone done HSG at prisms Surulere? I heard it is painless. I don't want to pay that huge amount and still go through pain. If it is same pain, I can go to a cheaper one.

Please sisters answer please. Thank you.

@beauty4ashes, kindly pm me. Still available.

You can do it @ Foremost @ ogunlana drive.That where I did my 3rd HSG and it painless.in fact I was scared because of my previous experience, I don't even know they have finish. I was trying to form pain so they will take it easy,the doc said we are thru stop pretending ,you can stand up. I was so suprise
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by matgeezy: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
LadyGuinivere:

I just recently learnt from one lady in imo state about mbanefo clinic in Enugu. The only info I got was that her 2 colleagues did Ivf there and got BFNs. Sorry! I wish I knew more. I checked their website last 3 weeks and it wasn't looking robust, like as if they just started.
Why don't u go there and scope them out. See if u can talk to their patients and get a feel of their success rates
thanx a zillion lady Guinivere. I will do that. I recently got a diagnosis of endometriosis after years of visiting gynaecologists and even suggesting to them if it could be that,they kept saying no it wasnt. Jst got an assessment last month while on leave,that i needed laparoscopy to remove the endometriosis tissues. Thing is,i have browsed it,read about it and many sources say laparoscopy doesnt significantly improve pregnancy rates. Is there anyone in the house who has had a similar experience? Im afraid of getting damage to my internal organs which may worsen things.
Please advice me if u have had a similar experience. Thanx all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by shopaker: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello house, pls I need your help,I have done ivf before and all my eggs were fertilized,9 eggs with grade A.but the docs cant explain reason for not implanting.I went too much stress pain,double cost because of extra injections and frozen eggs. That was a year ago. Am thinking of doing iui cos of less stress and cost. Can any1 let me know her experience on iui and if it worth trying. The process ,hospital and cost. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 4:33am On Nov 29, 2014
shopaker:
Hello house, pls I need your help,I have done ivf before and all my eggs were fertilized,9 eggs with grade A.but the docs cant explain reason for not implanting.I went too much stress pain,double cost because of extra injections and frozen eggs. That was a year ago. Am thinking of doing iui cos of less stress and cost. Can any1 let me know her experience on iui and if it worth trying. The process ,hospital and cost. Thanks
What is ur fertility challenge? Why did u do ivf in the ist place?
Ivf is A numbers game like gambling. Nobody can say why any cycle fails. It is well
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2014
@ shopaker since you got good eggs and every test considered you okay it might actually be the fault of the embroyologist.why not try a different place and pray.it is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.