Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,051 members, 7,859,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer (44236 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by seniorgozman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Atarakpa:
How will I know a lady that has dated a yahoo boy or man any signs
She will look yahoo in nature

8 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by DSC7: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
One of the reasons i dumped Kemisola....

The matter long sha ..

6 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by seniorgozman(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Adonis69:
They've used their womb for ritual
I can testify

4 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by LUAN(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Creamypie:
That's y I cant marry a girl from poor home
Rich home girls also follow Yahoo boy. Maybe due to greed, or she likes bad boys, how they dress. How they cut their hair. Or she just like The vibes

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Dynamicboss: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Your mentality, your problem!!

Sure. Keep dating and get married to a ritualistic. All the best

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Morbeta11(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Do not only run away from such ladies or men but run away From sexual Immorality and ungodly relationships. You will save your Head in this evil wicked days.
seniorgozman:

She will look yahoo in nature

Your wise counsel is needed on this thread.....

https://www.nairaland.com/7759357/king-solomon-takes-selfie-wives
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by dododawa1: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
100% true
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Na when dem use you renew your eye go clear

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by LUAN(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Draslo:
No guy can escape it
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Sirchiboy: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Dem no go hear. My neighbor just used one lady overnight today. These guyz are pure ritualists. If you like no hear.
Is it spirit that bring the money in ghana must go at night to them?

6 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Trustmea:
She ended up nothing going into the details as why men shouldn't date yahoo boys leftover which one be mentality
As you dull, you no go understand

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by BabaIbo: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yahoo Boy's x don drop quote

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by tuzle(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
I can't even date one and that is if I know sha. Any girl that can date a yahoo boy shows she has no conscience and she only only thee for the wealth. Also I don't rate girls that date yahoo boys and even most of our musicians.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Sweetvie: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
No lies
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Is it spirit that bring the money in ghana must go at night to them?
I never do am before. How ah go know how dem dey run am!?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by 07kjb: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aside prison Nothing makes you free than running away from sexual immoralities as a youth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Kylekent59: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Most of the yahoo guys have diseases.

Many girls are infected but they don't know.

When they go for test before marriage, they will know what they did.

To the simp that sleeps with them before marriage, na wahala for him too.

What's hard in doing legal work and caring for yourself?

Must it be a man that will assist you?

One yahoo guy in my area bought iphone for one babe here, the next day he took her to hotel and bleeped her raw.

Haha,

That moment he is about to Bleep the girl, Dem no born am well to refuse. Since he bought her Iphone.

Many of the girls are dying slowly

Brace up, in the next three years, many of them will full church dey seek help.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by thaoriginator: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
God abeg oooo
No let my girl serve me hot breakfast, I go dye oooo ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Expanse2020(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Run away from this lady...I de warn

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by casualobserver: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Ladies who have dated Yahoo boys before do have the mentality of a lavish lifestyle even if your account balance is not gallant.

She's spitting fact, wahala for who won't listen to this golden advice.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

I have always said this. In fact there was once a girlfriend I had when I was still single who then went on to date a drug dealer. She finally came to her senses after realizing she couldnโ€™t take that kind of man home and tried to stage a comeback. The mother of my children cannot be someone who has dated a drug dealer. At that time I did t even know of the kind of fetish things drug dealers and yahoo boys do.

Good girl from a respectable family who lost her way but unmarriable. Nobody from her social class would touch her. All her sisters are married except her.

The thing women donโ€™t realize about dating missteps is that in a society like Nigeria sometimes the damage is permanent and irrecoverable. It takes years for them to accept (if they ever do) that they will never find a man on their level to take them seriously again. Once you make a fundamental error In dating as a woman, You will have to date down to find a life partner because no one at your level or above will value you. Once you date a yahoo boy or drug dealer, you will struggle to rise above that level.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Adakintroy: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
But anybody weh fit date yahoo boy fit date murderer or arm robber. Killing is killing.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by BreconHills(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Atarakpa:

A vagrant and vagabond mentality ( I don't want to use the word "spirit" ) inability to focus on the job or task in hand, always gallivanting from one job to the next, illusions of grandeur even when the bag is tattered and shoes worn, living in unreality, a focus on publicity and fame over profitability and finally, outsize inconsistency between dreams and ability.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Sirchiboy: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:

I never do am before. How ah go know how dem dey run am!?
But this thing na real.
One small 18 year old boy for area build house of 50m and buy car of 15m under one year

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by casualobserver: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Atarakpa:

If you have sense you will know.

6 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by gtassure: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Morbeta11:

Your wise counsel is needed on this thread.....

https://www.nairaland.com/7759357/king-solomon-takes-selfie-wives
Both of you are st**pid! everything for you are only Black & White!
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Edusouls(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chai poverty no good at all for women body it affects them badly, both behavior wise, mentally, physiological and body wise, hunger no good, hook up to rich yahoo boy is their prayer self, black race is bleeped up as a whole

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by obaidan: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
grin grin grin grin be like she dey attack you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Allisgud: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Ladies who have dated Yahoo boys before do have the mentality of a lavish lifestyle even if your account balance is not gallant.

She's spitting fact, wahala for who won't listen to this golden advice.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact info.
girls like that are just walking basket,they drain every guy that fork Dem spiritually

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nteogwuija(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Creamypie:
That's y I cant marry a girl from poor home

LoL, so Nigerian girls from middle class homes don't date yahoo boiz.

The baseline here is contentment - a girl from a rich home might not be contented with what she has and might be tempted to look outside. On the other hand, or should I say on the contrary, a girl from a poor home might be contented with what she has and would have no reason to look outside.

I still believe there are girls from poor homes in this country who are virtuous, it just depends on where you find them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.