Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,136 members, 7,860,078 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer (44241 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kingsize0001:

You like someone who knows a lot about this stuff, but the married women part of it, could that be true or exegaration?
100% true
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Lol. Ah tell you say me and him dey talk? Wetin be my own!? But as a smart guy, you'll know what's happening. He goes broke for a couple of days, then brings a woman to sleep at his place for three days. After that three days, the money comes again. From that day, he'll use Gen 24/7 till the money finishes again.

This time though, I know the girl he used personally, so I'm sure of it. The signs are undeniable.

Kai, did she die?
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by ogoloray(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
NewsPilot:

Lolz, and you think it's easy to find rich guys to date ?

If you're close to ladies you go know say the hustle no be child's oo.

It's easy for one night stand but becoming a regular knacking otherwise known as dating na better hustling

Agreed! And that's why sales of dildos and vibrators are at an all time high. Because the ladies these days will rather be by themselves than be with a brokie.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
But jokes apart, women need to be careful, these yahoo boys, are ready to kill.

If that's what it takes for the money to flow into their pockets.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by ogoloray(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ijaya123:
How exactly do you identify them one you see them?

Hope you know women make up 2/3 of our population. So how many rich guys are available among the male gender for them to date?

Lol, I don't really know who feed men with these false statistics. Recent research has shown that there are more men than women bro. Have you heard of the 80-20 practice? 80% of the women are moving towards 20% of the men. In other words, top tier men get all the goodies, average men get scraps, and bottom feeders get nothing!

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by ogoloray(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
YorubaRonu01:

Some very rich guys I know detest such ladies, her advice is still "fully" valid!!

Lol perhaps!

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Trustmea: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:
Omo e dey oh but e no too loud like before clients don wise

The ones cashing out now a pure ritualist

I remember how one of my guy told me how he’s girlfriend that year beg him to use her womb so he can buy her a car of 6m

My guy run.. girls are reckless

Hmmm speechless
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Blackdisciple(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
She's saying the truth reasons are;

Those guys might have used them for ritual in one way or the other but they are still alive, meaning they might not be able to conceive, or put to birth, or live a meaningless life etc

Those guys have spoilt them with money automatically no amount of cash you will give to them and no amount of gift you will gift them it is always not enough.

Guys she's telling the truth harken to what she'd saying..

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Rathoreng(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
See smart man here 🤝

HighTable:
As humans we all want what is best for ourselves. Circumstances push people to get out of their comfort zones for better or for worse. The daily problem for everyone is how will you know the decision you are taken aligns with your highest good ?
I'm I taking this decision because my neighbors, a friend, or someone I envy did the same thing and succeed ? Or because I know it is the right decision for me personally ? Do I realize that because someone else did it has nothing to do with whether I will be successful or fail ?
Truth is most people are just walking zombies blown here and there with the next new shining thing or trend or lifestyle.
This is why life is hard, especially when you add to it the kind of country you live in.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Jeshurun90: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Apart from being exposed to lavish lifestyle, it is spiritually wise u abstain from dating such girls. They might have been destroyed physically and any other man that has sexual intercourse with them will be doomed as well.

So keep off!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Diddycsbsb: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Yahoo boys Don suffer even the once wey they see $50,. Madam allow Yahoo boys to breath..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Royceey(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Las Las Na Olosho everybody go marry just pray at least may Yahoo boys no Useless your own!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
luminouz:

Kai, did she die?
Nah! She doesn't have to die. Their own never reach that level. Na why the money dey finish. Na just their glory dem use small small. When the glory finish, the girl go just see say nothing dey work for am for life again. Many of them won't be able to bare children. Dem don use their womb join.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
manmade:
and you're waiting for us to tell you to go to the police station to report what you witnessed?
Dey play😂😂

Dem use person glory, you say make we report to police. Which evidence we go present for there?? That one don go oo
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Evolutionlove:

You get time dey reply that FOOL KID.

The bolded is the reason why I have also Strongly Fortified Myself Spiritually and I distance myself from most of these Ritualists wey full everywhere these days.

You Try Rubbish With Me, You Off Instantly.

Leave those Foolish and Stupid kids alone who are probably still feeding from from the ill gotten wealth of their Ritualist Parents.
Those children will learn the hard way. Ten years from now will be quite interesting. All these madness will boomerang at almost the same time. The number of people that'll run mad will be unimaginable.

The ignoramus never take the things of the spirit seriously. He thinks I'm talking from a canal point of view. Life is spiritual, and it takes a level of spirituality to see and know there's fire on the mountain. Make all of them still dey chop yahoo boy money na. Dem go learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by luminouz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Nah! She doesn't have to die. Their own never reach that level. Na why the money dey finish. Na just their glory dem use small small. When the glory finish, the girl go just see say nothing dey work for am for life again. Many of them won't be able to bare children. Dem don use their womb join.

Damn!!!

The streets are cold
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Ilekokonit: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
What about girls that are practicing, retired, semi-retired and part time Oloshos

Are girls who have dated Yahoo boys worse than the aforementioned

Surely if Yahoo boys Ex-girlfriends are inclined to be fetish, then Oloshos are fetish too and some men still marry Olosho keep for house knowingly or unknowingly.

What of girls that use Kayamata to trap rich men or runs girls who go to Jazzman to use blade to put gbere (incisions) plus juju on their kitten in order to trap rich customers.

What if you no know say her past boyfriend na Yahoo boy
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Princezibk: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Dem no go hear. My neighbor just used one lady overnight today. These guyz are pure ritualists. If you like no hear.
be honest ,,, it was you 😂
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by isabi2lof: 1:10am On Jul 12, 2023
chatinent:
In other words, run away from all ladies?

Including your sisters dem abi undecided , next time learn how to use the word "some "
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Basiljoe: 2:36am On Jul 12, 2023
Creamypie:
That's y I cant marry a girl from poor home

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by ReturnMan: 3:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Dem no go hear. My neighbor just used one lady overnight today. These guyz are pure ritualists. If you like no hear.
Mumu 😂😂
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Mogajunior(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Can we have your location please
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mogajunior:
Can we have your location please
Wetin you won take am do?
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
ReturnMan:

Mumu 😂😂
dey there
Princezibk:
be honest ,,, it was you 😂
Lol. I'm a responsible man.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
luminouz:

Damn!!!

The streets are cold
It is what it is. You learn to fend for yourself or you perish.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Whoknow: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
It is only a fly that will not hear word that follows dead body to the grave.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Owologbo(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Real men know what they want and who they want to marry at the end of the day.

There's nothing like real men.
Na women bring that word to describe men they can easily manipulate.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by luvyaself95(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Honestly, the last girl I dated from Dec last year till first week of May this year actually dated a yahoo boy before me. She uses an iPhone 13 bought for her by the guy while my own iPhone 7 I use is bedeviled with audio issue. But I tried for the girl sha in terms of finances , sometimes borrowing money to give to her so as to compensate her for the mind-blowing sex she gave me.. I almost went bankrupt but she eventually called it quit with me when I couldn’t afford her birthday gift-a hair of like 55k . My advice to legit husling guys-don’t date them o… your efforts would be perceived as not being enough.

You try for admitting this nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Moniya4Real(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2023
Hmmm, women matter tire me o bros. Would you believe the same girl texted me yesterday she missed my sex and had us meet up last night and we eventually fuc….Ed , she said her new boyfriend doesn’t really like sex. what surprises me is that she told me her engagement is on Aug 5th. I pity the guy cos i was just imagining it could have happened to me had I decided to settle with her. But I promised myself I will never have anything to do with her again after that. She even wants me to come to her introduction but I won’t, will only attend her wedding.

bitbillionaire:

@ the bolded: borrowing money to give to a girl because of some 'mind-blowing sex' she give you (which could actually be pure illusion by the way) mean say your own don finish kpata kpata.

The good thing is that you finally ended the relationship. Young man, I will advise you to stay away from sex and avoid ladies as much as possible for the next 3 years. Use the next 3 years to purify your soul then get married if you are still single and care to marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.