Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer (44240 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Dem no go hear. My neighbor just used one lady overnight today. These guyz are pure ritualists. If you like no hear.

Better stop talking rubbish, ... Which one is your neighbor just used one lady overnight today
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Westsided: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=124350982]Your mentality, your problem!![ pls check your mental health

3 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by yankison(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Ladies who have dated Yahoo boys before do have the mentality of a lavish lifestyle even if your account balance is not gallant.

She's spitting fact, wahala for who won't listen to this golden advice.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

Can you write a UN plagiarized SOP for me
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Moniya4Real(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is Rita naw. I listen to her virtually everyday on TikTok (where she is mostly active). Her words of advice are always objective and highly invaluable.very intelligent lady

11 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
seniorgozman:

I can testify

Testify let us hear you

3 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by BrotherFolake: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
😎

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Morbeta11(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
gtassure:

Both of you are st**pid! everything for you are only Black & White!

3 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Bukky001(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap9OhQMTZXQ

Why you should run away from any lady that has dated a yahoo boy - Lawyer tells men

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

So how will you know a lady that has dated a yahoo boy before?
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by SmartPolician: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
oyeb15:
I met a government female Lawyer and she's dating a yahoo boy.

That day , i realized Nigeria has finished. Our judiciary don scatter. Police go exort you, lawyers go fleece you, Judge self.....

Better to consult Ogun for justice. It's cheaper, it's fast, on a 5G network.

If your country doesn't create opportunities, quality husbands and suitors will definitely become scarce because most people doing well will be making money from illicit dealings. No lady is proud dating a broke guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by DonBenny77(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Draslo:
No guy can escape it. The average girl is loose. The average Gboy has more financial freedom than the parents of more than 50% of the average girl. He can provide her with the luxuries she can only dream of. Many girls first experiences; club, party, beach, hotel, service apartment, iphone, Dubai trip, residential flat, car, business, etc were courtesy of a G boy, this is facts. Because of this, he will have more than 300 random sexual partners a year, date 20-30 even if it's for a week. Most times, the guy is manipulated into sex with them in the hopes of trapping him.
Some throw sex parties...five guys and maybe 12 girls. None of the girls are strippers or prostitutes...just your average girl next door. Almost every girl that has passed through a public university or the streets of Naija in the last 15-20 years has given it up for a Gboy

Craziest part is some married women and those in serious relationship still have the numbers of the ones who still have money. They still beg them for money or offer their vagina in exchange
You av broken everything down

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by MrBroke(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
She's saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by YorubaRonu01: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
ogoloray:
A girl that has dated a really successful yahoo boy before wouldn't have your time sef, if you are a regular guy... She will be busy looking for another rich gboy.

It's a waste of warning. Average men don't even have that option!
Some very rich guys I know detest such ladies, her advice is still "fully" valid!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Moniya4Real(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Honestly, the last girl I dated from Dec last year till first week of May this year actually dated a yahoo boy before me. She uses an iPhone 13 bought for her by the guy while my own iPhone 7 I use is bedeviled with audio issue. But I tried for the girl sha in terms of finances , sometimes borrowing money to give to her so as to compensate her for the mind-blowing sex she gave me.. I almost went bankrupt but she eventually called it quit with me when I couldn’t afford her birthday gift-a hair of like 55k . My advice to legit husling guys-don’t date them o… your efforts would be perceived as not being enough.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by RoyalRumble1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Draslo:
No guy can escape it. The average girl is loose. The average Gboy has more financial freedom than the parents of more than 50% of the average girl. He can provide her with the luxuries she can only dream of. Many girls first experiences; club, party, beach, hotel, service apartment, iphone, Dubai trip, residential flat, car, business, etc were courtesy of a G boy, these are facts. Because of this, he will have more than 300 random sexual partners a year, date 20-30 even if it's for a week. Most times, the guy is manipulated into sex with them in the hopes of trapping him.
Some throw sex parties...five guys and maybe 12 girls. None of the girls are strippers or prostitutes...just your average girl next door. Almost every girl that has passed through a public university or the streets of Naija in the last 15-20 years has given it up for a Gboy

Craziest part is some married women and those in serious relationship still have the numbers of the ones who still have money. They still beg them for money or offer their vagina in exchange

This is a very painful and crazy fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by UptownVibes(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
sylve11:
She told no lies.

😎 cool
Out of 10 Nigerian girls,9.9 has dated yahoo boys and aza men.. Dey play.. Go check well,even that your current babe has been touched and watered by a yahoo boy cheesy So me no know which comedy d lawyer wan start..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Chibuzoripob: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
sad b4?the use their “Bluetooth ‘“ destroy u
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by stacyadams: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nigerian girls are useless,all of them..

The legendary words of mosdii..

May your manhood continue to live on grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by 12345baba(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
She said nothing
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by stacyadams: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin
Moniya4Real:
Honestly, the last girl I dated from Dec last year till first week of May this year actually dated a yahoo boy before me. She uses an iPhone 13 bought for her by the guy while my own iPhone 7 I use is bedeviled by audio issue. But I tried for the girl sha in terms of finances , sometimes borrowing money to give to her so as to compensate her for the mind-blowing sex she gave me.. I almost went bankrupt but she eventually called it quit with me when I couldn’t afford her birthday gift-a hair of like 55k . My advice to legit husling guys-don’t date them o… your efforts would be perceived as not being enough.
...simpy wimp grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Bukola94: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
mukthar2000:
Thanks God that I quickly runnnn from one left over yahooo boy girl that her guy left her to Ghana.
I know one too like that, hope her name starts with M & there is another one wey her name starts with S, she abort school go join her Yahoo bf for Cyprus abi Kenya ni. Small girl big gods. What of having one has a sugar girlfriend or sugar mummy ?

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by FireUpNow(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
And also ladies that have dated sugar daddies and also tell lies.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Any lady that cannot adjust her mentality after dating a yahoo boy is a fool and not fit for any serious relationship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Bukola94: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
seniorgozman:

She will look yahoo in nature
lol! U no go kill person pickin with laff. Anyone u see using iPhone 13,14 and expensive phones & designer's wears, not working class or doing business for the past 4years. Them plenty for Instagram and tic tok

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sylve11: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
UptownVibes:
Out of 10 Nigerian girls,9.9 has dated yahoo boys and aza men.. Dey play.. Go check well,even that your current babe has been touched and watered by a yahoo boy cheesy So me no know which comedy d lawyer wan start..

Still, she told no lies. cool

4 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by StevConcepts(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
If making N1,000 to N5,000 daily online is not too small for you, click the link in my signature

If making N1,000 to N5,000 daily online is not too small for you, click the link in my signature

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by highchief1: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap9OhQMTZXQ

Why you should run away from any lady that has dated a yahoo boy - Lawyer tells men

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

that means u no just want make we date again.e get any girl when never date yahoo boy for Nigeria?normal boys no go fit buy them lunch na
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omo she is not far from the truth.

A girl I met recently told me a lot of things her ex bought for her while they were dating.
While the conversation was on, She then requested to know why am not using an i phone.
I told her am very much cool with my Samsung devices. She went to the extent of asking if am using apple laptop. I said No and she said its a RED FLAG for her....
And when I told I will be travelling to PH for something crucial. She asked if I was using flight and I said NO. The sound of her voice changed immediately.....
The crazy thing is that the XR she is using is not even one-third close to the phone am using.

Girls of our generation are opportunists and gold diggers...
Once u allow them in, They will put pressure on u to do what u wouldn't have thought of doing. And when the money finishes, They are out. You all should look out well before dating any girl.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by goshen26: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
How do one know them
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by cassyrooy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Your mentality, your problem!!
One of them.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Only an Ignoramus He-Goat wouldn't know this Update.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Dem no go hear. My neighbor just used one lady overnight today. These guyz are pure ritualists. If you like no hear.

And you are proud of that shocked
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tzar(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Best advice for those simps out there!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.