Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,987 members, 7,859,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer (44233 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Lmao😂😂

Your psychological sense is impaired😂🤡

Why will I even be envious of a ritualist?

I can see through your yeye laughter.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

I can see through your yeye laughter.
Okay
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:

You and me dey live for the same house? Wetin small pikin like you know!?

Even you wen be man, if you waka anyhow, your supposed Yahoo Gee go use you. Dey there dey play dvmb.

You get time dey reply that FOOL KID.

The bolded is the reason why I have also Strongly Fortified Myself Spiritually and I distance myself from most of these Ritualists wey full everywhere these days.

You Try Rubbish With Me, You Off Instantly.

Leave those Foolish and Stupid kids alone who are probably still feeding from from the ill gotten wealth of their Ritualist Parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by askolly(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Golden advice 😌

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sylve11: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
seniorgozman:

The one I met does not have womb, in short she doesn't see her period

Wonderful🤭🙄 cool
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by KingDash09(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bros that why we men don dey do hookup too
Jozibrainz99:
Omo she is not far from the truth.

A girl I met recently told me a lot of things her ex bought for her while they were dating.
While the conversation was on, She then requested to know why am not using an i phone.
I told her am very much cool with my Samsung devices. She went to the extent of asking if am using apple laptop. I said No and she said its a RED FLAG for her....
And when I told I will be travelling to PH for something crucial. She asked if I was using flight and I said NO. The sound of her voice changed immediately.....
The crazy thing is that the XR she is using is not even one-third close to the phone am using.

Girls of our generation are opportunists and gold diggers...
Once u allow them in, They will put pressure on u to do what u wouldn't have thought of doing. And when the money finishes, They are out. You all should look out well before dating any girl.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by TheBillyonaire: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Is yahoo yahoo still working>?

I have not heard much about them anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by KingDash09(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omo e dey oh but e no too loud like before clients don wise

The ones cashing out now a pure ritualist

I remember how one of my guy told me how he’s girlfriend that year beg him to use her womb so he can buy her a car of 6m

My guy run.. girls are reckless
TheBillyonaire:
Is yahoo yahoo still working>?

I have not heard much about them anymore.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by HighTable(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
As humans we all want what is best for ourselves. Circumstances push people to get out of their comfort zones for better or for worse. The daily problem for everyone is how will you know the decision you are taken aligns with your highest good ?
I'm I taking this decision because my neighbors, a friend, or someone I envy did the same thing and succeed ? Or because I know it is the right decision for me personally ? Do I realize that because someone else did it has nothing to do with whether I will be successful or fail ?
Truth is most people are just walking zombies blown here and there with the next new shining thing or trend or lifestyle.
This is why life is hard, especially when you add to it the kind of country you live in.

4 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by TheBillyonaire: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:

In essence, it is no more working except with the use of our ancestral powers.

3 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by KingDash09(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omo
But them get time oh I swear
TheBillyonaire:

In essence, it is no more working except with the use of our ancestral powers.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Gozac: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
Do not only run away from such ladies or men but run away From sexual Immorality and ungodly relationships. You will save your Head in this evil wicked days.
May be Almighty God continue to uphold and lead you in the path of righteousness

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sukar886: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bitter truth ....
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by kelspinall(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
reality
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
A lot of people are so vested in relationship issues yet divorce rate is climbing. Can't you people come up with business ideas back to back? Na wa oo undecided
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by NewsPilot: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
ogoloray:
A girl that has dated a really successful yahoo boy before wouldn't have your time sef, if you are a regular guy... She will be busy looking for another rich gboy.

It's a waste of warning. Average men don't even have that option!

Lolz, and you think it's easy to find rich guys to date ?

If you're close to ladies you go know say the hustle no be child's oo.

It's easy for one night stand but becoming a regular knacking otherwise known as dating na better hustling
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by bitbillionaire: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Honestly, the last girl I dated from Dec last year till first week of May this year actually dated a yahoo boy before me. She uses an iPhone 13 bought for her by the guy while my own iPhone 7 I use is bedeviled by audio issue. But I tried for the girl sha in terms of finances , sometimes borrowing money to give to her so as to compensate her for the mind-blowing sex she gave me.. I almost went bankrupt but she eventually called it quit with me when I couldn’t afford her birthday gift-a hair of like 55k . My advice to legit husling guys-don’t date them o… your efforts would be perceived as not being enough.

@ the bolded: borrowing money to give to a girl because of some 'mind-blowing sex' she give you (which could actually be pure illusion by the way) mean say your own don finish kpata kpata.

The good thing is that you finally ended the relationship. Young man, I will advise you to stay away from sex and avoid ladies as much as possible for the next 3 years. Use the next 3 years to purify your soul then get married if you are still single and care to marry.

11 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Moniya4Real(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Even though you accused me from the beginning, but thanks nevertheless bro for the wonderful piece of advice. Doing that already.

“good thing is that you finally ended the relationship. Young man, I will advise you to stay away from sex and avoid ladies as much as possible in the next 3 years. Use the next 3 years to purify your soul then get married if you are still single and care to marry.”

bitbillionaire:

@ the bolded: borrowing money to give to a girl because of some 'mind-blowing sex' she give you (which could actually be pure illusion by the way) mean say your own don finish kpata kpata.

The good thing is that you finally ended the relationship. Young man, I will advise you to stay away from sex and avoid ladies as much as possible in the next 3 years. Use the next 3 years to purify your soul then get married if you are still single and care to marry.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Moniya4Real(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
My eye don clear jor!

stacyadams:
grin...simpy wimp grin
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Draslo:
No guy can escape it. The average girl is loose. The average Gboy has more financial freedom than the parents of more than 50% of the average girl. He can provide her with the luxuries she can only dream of. Many girls first experiences; club, party, beach, hotel, service apartment, iphone, Dubai trip, residential flat, car, business, etc were courtesy of a G boy, these are facts. Because of this, he will have more than 300 random sexual partners a year, date 20-30 even if it's for a week. Most times, the guy is manipulated into sex with them in the hopes of trapping him.
Some throw sex parties...five guys and maybe 12 girls. None of the girls are strippers or prostitutes...just your average girl next door. Almost every girl that has passed through a public university or the streets of Naija in the last 15-20 years has given it up for a Gboy

Craziest part is some married women and those in serious relationship still have the numbers of the ones who still have money. They still beg them for money or offer their vagina in exchange
This post is 💯 and then the bold, girls begging other guys for money directly or indirectly while with their husbands or current guys are the most shameless and 98% of the time they trade the vagina for favors or promise to in due time and then they're indebted to these guys in the long run

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sharpwriter(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:

I remember how one of my guy told me how he’s girlfriend that year beg him to use her womb so he can buy her a car of 6m
My guy run.. girls are reckless

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by KingDash09(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bros e dey happen oh.. this girls won dey oppress their fellow girls, that’s why olosho go hard to stop for this country
sharpwriter:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by yeniyeni(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Date no date all of them na sin
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sharpwriter(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:
Bros e dey happen oh.. this girls won dey oppress their fellow girls, that’s why olosho go hard to stop for this country
Hmmmm... I understand... Those girls have signed. Na so the suffer bad reach? The foreign religions and system have greatly failed in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by KingDash09(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
I swear bro.. you’d be amazed what a girl will do if you promise her an iPhone, bros you go shock

That iPhone na ever girl kryptonite
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... I understand... Those girls have signed. Na so the suffer bad reach? The foreign religions and system have greatly failed in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sharpwriter(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:
I swear bro.. you’d be amazed what a girl will do if you promise her an iPhone, bros you go shock

Lolz...... Tanx for the update grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by LOVEGINO(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Atarakpa:
How will I know a lady that has dated a yahoo boy or man any signs
if u lavish like N3m for her sake just a night then u go know howfa
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by BigCowHornn: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Your mentality, your problem!!

grin grin grin

I always knew Yahoo boys were your priority in life. I have said it before and do so again you'll be very lucky not to be used for Yahoo plus ritual in this life. You'll fall so easily.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by BigCowHornn: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
KingDash09:

I can realate. Honestly it's amazing. You don't even need to buy the thing yet before they fall just that promise is all.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by manmade(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Dem no go hear. My neighbor just used one lady overnight today. These guyz are pure ritualists. If you like no hear.
and you're waiting for us to tell you to go to the police station to report what you witnessed?
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by KingDash09(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
I swear..
BigCowHornn:

I can realate. Honestly it's amazing. You don't even need to buy the thing yet before they fall just that promise is all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.