Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer (44235 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Ijaya123: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
How exactly do you identify them one you see them?

ogoloray:
A girl that has dated a really successful yahoo boy before wouldn't have your time sef, if you are a regular guy... She will be busy looking for another rich gboy.

It's a waste of warning. Average men don't even have that option!

Hope you know women make up 2/3 of our population. So how many rich guys are available among the male gender for them to date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by juman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
She is looking for husband.
She is trying to sell herself.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Kingsize0001: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Draslo:
No guy can escape it. The average girl is loose. The average Gboy has more financial freedom than the parents of more than 50% of the average girl. He can provide her with the luxuries she can only dream of. Many girls first experiences; club, party, beach, hotel, service apartment, iphone, Dubai trip, residential flat, car, business, etc were courtesy of a G boy, these are facts. Because of this, he will have more than 300 random sexual partners a year, date 20-30 even if it's for a week. Most times, the guy is manipulated into sex with them in the hopes of trapping him.
Some throw sex parties...five guys and maybe 12 girls. None of the girls are strippers or prostitutes...just your average girl next door. Almost every girl that has passed through a public university or the streets of Naija in the last 15-20 years has given it up for a Gboy

Craziest part is some married women and those in serious relationship still have the numbers of the ones who still have money. They still beg them for money or offer their vagina in exchange
You wrote like someone who knows a lot about this stuff, but the married women part of it, could that be true or exegaration?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sylve11: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Good reason sha , but how do we reset there mentally because 99.9 percent of ladies dey follow yahoo boys even they ones 0.01 percent left na fasting and prayer them they do to get yahoo boy to nack them

grin cool
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by imagrg(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Some are empty spiritually. When you fvck them, your financial destiny would be gone too. cool

Not joking oh.

9 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by emonis88: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Your mentality, your problem!!
U don date yahoo boy be that.😁😁😁😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by cassyrooy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ijaya123:
How exactly do you identify them one you see them?
Their personae reeks of phony tastes, no legitimate reasons to excessively bill you, no legitimate reasons to work, comparative/competitive lifestyle, excessively materialistic lifestyle, higher consumerism lifestyle.

7 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Connected1: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kingsize0001:

You like someone who knows a lot about this stuff, but the married women part of it, could that be true or exegaration?
It's not an exaggeration, No assumptions in that part.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Dem no go hear. My neighbor just used one lady overnight today. These guyz are pure ritualists. If you like no hear.

You get time dey give free advice.

The best way to learn a good lesson most especially for the Ignoramuses and stubborn fools is always the HARD WAY..

7 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Voiceofthestree: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
viwesoga:
Funny

Scammer want scam scammer who be the scammer scammer watch
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Monday60655(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
But you didn't tell us your encounter with them. How they have ruin your life before this your public confession.
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Kingsize0001: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Connected1:

It's not an exaggeration, No assumptions in that part.
Chaiiiii
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Creamypie:
That's y I cant marry a girl from poor home

NEVER!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sylve11: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
mukthar2000:
Thanks God that I quickly runnnn from one left over yahooo boy girl that her guy left her to Ghana.

If you wipe her, then you are contaminated already. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by seniorgozman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Testify let us hear you
The one I met does not have womb, in short she doesn't see her period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Evolutionlove:

You get time dey give free advice.

The best way to learn a good lesson most especially for the Ignoramuses and stubborn fools is always the HARD WAY..
Aswearugod. Dem go hear am. Na make real men no fall victim of such women. They are f**king empty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
luminouz:

And you are proud of that shocked
Proud of what exactly??

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Kingsize0001: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
BreconHills:

A vagrant and vagabond mentality ( I don't want to use the word "spirit" ) inability to focus on the job or task in hand, always gallivanting from one job to the next, illusions of grandeur even when the bag is tattered and shoes worn, living in unreality, a focus on publicity and fame over profitability and finally, outsize inconsistency between dreams and ability.
Guy, after patrick obahiangbon , you are next in line for the grammar award. By the way, you have spoken fact up there

3 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
seniorgozman:

The one I met does not have womb, in short she doesn't see her period

Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Better stop talking rubbish, ... Which one is your neighbor just used one lady overnight today
You and me dey live for the same house? Wetin small pikin like you know sef!?

Even you wen be man, if you waka anyhow, your supposed Yahoo Gee go use you. Dey there dey play dvmb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Padipadi: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Trustmea:
She ended up nothing going into the details as why men shouldn't date yahoo boys leftover which one be mentality
She has said it all na. In terms of spirituality: some of dems destiny has been used and some carry a spirit that still suck destiny of who sleeps with them.
Mentality means they v seen lots of lavish spending from yahoo boys. So a regular salary earner can't impress them with money. They may say he's not doing enough

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Confirm4real(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
So how would you know the ones that have dated yahoo Boys when they're full of lies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by BrazilianOG(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Your mentality, your problem!!
Chai I pity any guy wey go date or marry you. E be lyk say dey don use you HUNTY

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by DaddyRochie1642: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:

You and me dey live for the same house? Wetin small pikin like you know!?

Even you wen be man, if you waka anyhow, your supposed Yahoo Gee go use you. Dey there dey play dvmb.

Why do I strongly feel that you've been low key envious of this your neighbor
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by BrazilianOG(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Good reason sha , but how do we reset there mentally because 99.9 percent of ladies dey follow yahoo boys even they ones 0.01 percent left na fasting and prayer them they do to get yahoo boy to nack them
Omo I don tire for this country, the matter fit kill person
Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
But this thing na real.
One small 18 year old boy for area build house of 50m and buy car of 15m under one year
Some mumu, lazy, ignorant ones still no believe say e dey happen o. You'll meet illiterates, village boys, wen no fit use yansh of bottle write O, dem go dey ball hard, dey drive exotic cars. Na yahoo dem dey do? Boys wen no fit even speak English.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by luminouz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Proud of what exactly??

That your yahoo boy neighbor still try use you too...

Better be careful. They don't have friends. Very heartless mudafuckers

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by xynerise: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
You don't need someone to tell you this.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
luminouz:

That your yahoo boy neighbor still try use you too...

Better be careful. They don't have friends. Very heartless mudafuckers
Lol. Ah tell you say me and him dey talk? Wetin be my own!? But as a smart guy, you'll know what's happening. He goes broke for a couple of days, then brings a woman to sleep at his place for three days. After that three days, the money comes again. From that day, he'll use Gen 24/7 till the money finishes again.

This time though, I know the girl he used personally, so I'm sure of it. The signs are undeniable.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by sylve11: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Allisgud:
girls like that are just walking basket,they drain every guy that fork Dem spiritually

Na so. cool

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Tonnierichy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Why do I strongly feel that you've been low key envious of this your neighbor
LmaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your psychological sense is impairedπŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

Why will I even be envious of a ritualist?

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer by Chucks13: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
If any man make the mistake dating ex yahoo girlfriend such man is a dead man walking that is it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.