Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm (16164 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2011
anataala:

yes any girl that is always asking for money from her boy friend na ashawo period, is only his money she is intrested for

Is it only her body he is interesed in?
He shouldnot ask her for sex just because they are galfrnd and boyfrnd!
When he gets married? He can spend his money on his non-ashewo wife!
Zip up and keep ur atm!
Simple
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by WebSurfer(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2011
lmao
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by frank317: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Zip up and keep your atm!
Simple

i hear you. as if if he does not ask her for sex she wont say he is not man enuf and  go and get it from gate man, or the neighbour

my problem with u is that u think sex should be exchanged for mony, i suspect u to be an ashawooooooo tongue
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Otunbakay(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2011
lindabon:

Yup. don't know why people cannot differenciate between ashawo and girls?! undecided undecided undecided
How do u mean? All girls demand and expect their man to spend on them once in a while even when they 're better off financially. Does it now means that any girl that demand for money from her man is an ashawo? Then all girls're ashawo without an exception.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by IZUKWU(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2011
Otunbakay:

How do u mean? All girls demand and expect their man to spend on them once in a while even when they 're better off financially. Does it now means that any girl that demand for money from her man is an ashawo? Then all girls're ashawo without an exception.
you said once in a while , i don't have a problem with that . It is the ones that every month money for hair , every 2 days credit. Every visit, transport money and ice cream and short bread and what have you.every 2 months money for top and jeans and sandal and cream . What the fu,ck . How am i suppose to save anything in my account.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Otunbakay(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Simple

Is se x meant for only the male to enjoy? The feelings to be intimate is a mutual thing and you girls should stop the pretence that you give sex as a favour and just to satisfy ur man therefore he has to pay for it. Stop the 'candle stuff' or 'hawking' and get true value for companionship.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by deoyel25(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Macrophage(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
folks, we are talking too much. Na Naija we dey; one of the poorest countries in the world! The root cause is poverty. The basic needs of man are: food, shelter and clothing. person wey never chop well, wetin im go carry love do? Its a two way thing. poor girls making demands, poor guys unable to meet demands. What is BB bold to a big boy? No big deal. Poverty don kill us!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
Otunbakay:

Is se x meant for only the male to enjoy? The feelings to be intimate is a mutual thing and you girls should stop the pretence that you give sex as a favour and just to satisfy your man therefore he has to pay for it. Stop the 'candle stuff' or 'hawking' and get true value for companionship.

Value for companionship?
Now dats a big haha,
Den u guys should shut up and take care of ur women!
Noise every day, if u cant attend to the needs of ur galfrnds? Stay single.
Y d complains, ?
Sex is mutual but u guys disturb more!
Its a 50/ 50 thing!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
frank3.16:

i hear you. as if if he does not ask her for sex she wont say he is not man enuf and go and get it from gate man, or the neighbour

my problem with u is that u think sex should be exchanged for mony, i suspect u to be an ashawooooooo tongue
Awwww, Ashawo?
I dont blame u sha, i guess all d ladies u ve been meeting wif are one.
Its ok. I undastanD,
Smiling @ ya,
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Fiver: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
Lol

only in your dreams, if shes abroad, she can still work or will even see people working for their money
If she dey naija, oh boy you will be more than an ATM, you will be their Daddy. JOB SITUATION IN NIGERIA IS NOT EASY
no part time job, and materialism is the other of the day

GETTIN MARRIED IN NIGERIA IS THE NEW EMPLOYMENT
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Fiver: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Value for companionship?
Now dats a big haha,
Den u guys should shut up and take care of your women!
Noise every day, if u cant attend to the needs of your galfrnds? Stay single.
Y d complains, ?
Its a 50/ 50 thing!

shocked
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Odunharry(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ blazy88 Na only guys dy enjoi sex?
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by obstead200(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
If u dont want to b her ATM den dont u ever slam her. U cant drain all her energy and leave her weak she will need a refill. Lool

What does she refill with? Is it blackberry, recharge cards, mary kay, shoes and bags?

I think it should just be pure water, yoghourt, locozade boost or plain old glucose.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by ponti93(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hahaha lwkmd.Anyway bigboys like me dnt care abt being a gal's atm as long as she play her part wella, Any bigboy in d house will concur wit ma opinion.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Value for companionship?
Now dats a big haha,
Den u guys should shut up and take care of your women!
Noise every day[b], if u cant attend to the needs of your galfrnds Stay single.[/b]
Y d complains, ?
Its a 50/ 50 thing!

Iswearigad, statements like this disturbs me.

Needs? What Needs? Don't you have a father? Why can't you work, get your money and take care of your lazy self?

How in the hell--how the french is it your boyfriend's RIGHT to take care of your lazy a$$? Na him born you? Is he your husband? Note, take note of the title he has; BOYFRIEND.

Haba?! Let boys gbadun their lives small na. Na so so ask, ask, ask. Na wetin sef. Small time, some girls go begin to yan dust like "But he asked for s[i]e[/i]x and I gave him".  Na crase? In fact, only an illiterate should utter that kind of yeye statement.  Na only man dey enjoy s[i]e[/i]x?

Rabbish!

P.S: my use of "You" doesn't mean I'm referring to you.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Fiver: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

Iswearigad, statements like this disturb me.

Needs? What Needs? Don't you have a father? Why can't you work, get your money and take care of your lazy self?

How in the hell--how the french is it your boyfriend's RIGHT to take care of your lazy a$$? Na him born you? Is he your husband? Note, take note of the title he has; BOYFRIEND.

Haba?! Let boys gbadun their lives small na. Na so so ask, ask, ask. Na wetin sef. Small time, some girls go begin to yan dust like "But he asked for s[i]e[/i]x and I gave him".  Na crase? In fact, only an illiterate should utter that kind of yeye statement.  Na only man dey enjoy s[i]e[/i]x?

Rabbish!

Preach!! Thank God for ladies like you

I was thinking the same myself, was wondering maybe she didnt mean it like that cos i fear oo
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

Haba?! Let boys gbadun their lives small na. Na so so ask, ask, ask. Na wetin sef. Small time, some girls go begin to yan dust like "But he asked for s[i]e[/i]x and I gave him". Na crase? In fact, only an illiterate should utter that kind of yeye statement. Na only man dey enjoy s[i]e[/i]x?

Rabbish!

Ofcos u have to work as a lady, n yes thats the responsiblity of ur parents to take care of you!
But they are little things ur boyfrnd can do too!
I am not talking about blackberry, brazillian hair and all!!!
Cos some gals are greedy and silly.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by JAZES(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

Rabbish!

Wow, spot on. I wish all ladies go get sense like this, then maybe just maybe
this world would have been a better place.
It bothers me when ladies begin to see guys as someone who is responsible for them
just cos he has been sleeping with you as though the feeling is not mutual. SMH
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Cuddlemii: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ok I will avoid a thread like this or else I kill Orinkinla once and for all. That guy & lefulefu are destined to spoil market for ladies. Once they finally succeed in doing that, I am stucked with picking 1 of them 4 keeps as they wld have successfully brainwashed other men that ladies have relations with them basically for money.

@op, I moving in to ur house this weekend as u have spoilt market for me & we do court wedding next week Thursday.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Ofcos u have to work as a lady, n yes thats the responsiblity of your parents to take care of you!
But they are little things your boyfrnd can do too!

Forget Blackkberry babes. I'm talking about "normal" "regular" girls.

I'm extremely happy you used the word "CAN", and not "SHOULD".  

Plus, if you claim you're working and getting paid, and you happen to have functioning parents, what exactly is it you're asking your BF for again --- ?  School-fees? Money for Okada?

Don't get me wrong o, if your boyfriend is WILLING to spoil you with his cheddar, then shayo dey go. In fact, get money drunk! grin  

Just have it at the back of your mind that it is not his RIGHT to take care of you.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by saintfrank(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Blood_Shed

Bros make u no vex ooh, U don marry or u d plan to get married. Abi u never date girl b4. Bros ooh Baba God never create any girl  reach who gho withstand me with axe. Bros women d enslave men well well dis days for 9ja make u woke up ooooh.

How 9ja man gho kiss a woman's Bottom.  My fellow Nairalanders mke una no vex for my yeye comment, I just d vex after I reason dis bros comment
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by chikeorji123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
After they ill said husband Is scarce,how can ur boyfrd upgrade u into wife level while u see him as ur atm?.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by saintfrank(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ Blazing88  Being a 9ja what other benefit do we derive 4rm a relationship of boyfriend & girlfriend?

Blazing88:

Simple

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

Forget Blackkberry babes. I'm talking about "normal" "regular" girls.

I'm extremely happy you used the word "CAN", and not "SHOULD".

Plus, if you claim you're working and getting paid, and you happen to have functioning parents, what exactly is it you're asking your BF for again --- ? School-fees? Money for Okada?

Don't get me wrong o, if your boyfriend is WILLING to spoil you with his cheddar, then shayo dey go. In fact, get money drunk! grin

Just have it at the back of your mind that it is not his RIGHT to take care of you.

Shoo
This is funny!
So if u go on outings wit ur guy because u are working u will pay for everything?
y not pay for his houserent and cab fees too cos u are working.
I am talking about simple needs!!!
I am working and am paid well.
Doesnt mean he doesnt do 1 or two tins to assist!
Not demanding stupidly!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by saintfrank(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
Most 9ja girl ve change D definition of relationship into business opportunities, 9ja girl have sequential steep of extracting money from d guy’s. A normal 9ja girl who claim to ve decency. shouldn’t ve more than one BF. And should not always demand from his BF. It’s become pretty very difficult to segregate the real 9ja chick’s 4rm d ashawo…, Face book don spoil every for 9ja
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
clearly blazin's mentality na ashawo mentality.
dat is fine but it is better to be upfront
give a menu with price list

for

quickie
al nite long
dogstyle
wheelbarrow
anal
blowjjob
etc
no need to pretend
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

clearly blazin's mentality na ashawo mentality.
dat is fine but it is better to be upfront
give a menu with price list

for

quickie
al nite long
dogstyle
wheelbarrow
BehindBased
blowjjob
etc
no need to pretend
So this is the list ur girlfriends give you?
Jeez!
Now i understand where u are coming from.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Shoo
This  is funny!
So if u go on outings wit your guy because u are working u will pay for everything?
y not pay for his houserent and cab fees too cos u are working.
I am talking about simple needs!!!
I am working and am paid well.
Doesnt mean he doesnt do 1 or two tins to assist!
Not demanding stupidly!

Yes, I know I'm very funny. I'm related to basketmouth.

You didn't get the point I was trying to make, and unfortunately I can't expatiate further. My vocabulary was simple enough. Scroll up and read my previous post meticulously.

Btw, what simple needs are you talking about sef? Biko, list some.

Million dollar question: Are you also doing one or two things to assist him?

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Ofcos u have to work as a lady, n yes thats the responsiblity of your parents to take care of you!
But they are little things your boyfrnd can do too!

go and do what your mates do in
stripbars
streetcorner
or
elsewhere

it is NOT your boyfriend's duty to give you money. if you have an aristo that is a different matter.
for most young nigerians NYSC level down where is he supposed to get the money.

it is b1tches like you that make young men carry drugs and commit other crimes.
if it was that easy to get the money why not get it yourself.
nonsense
ashawo.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
saintfrank:

@ Blazing88  Being a 9ja what other benefit do we derive 4rm a relationship of boyfriend & girlfriend?

Theres more to a relationship than Just sex!
Its sex thats giving ladies right to demand for diz n dat!
Forget the mutual part!
Cos all u men really look for in a relationship is mostly sex.
So if ur gal on ur neck for money na una cos am!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
i will tell you a fact.

i do not give the women i date money. ever.
first they all have jobs,pay rent and own their own cars.sometimes they buy me presents and i buy them. most of the time when we go out i pay but not always.

all those people from kerosine using backgrounds have a different perspective on life but i never date them dats all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.