Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm (16166 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

go and do what your mates do in
stripbars
streetcorner
or
elsewhere

it is NOT your boyfriend's duty to give you money. if you have an aristo that is a different matter.
for most young nigerians NYSC level down where is he supposed to get the money.

it is b1tches like you that make young men carry drugs and commit other crimes.
if it was that easy to get the money why not get it yourself.
nonsense
ashawo.

Mr man!
Why are so quick to call ladies ashewo?
Is it cos of the list all your galfrnds have been giving you?
Lol
Dont worry i will pray u come across a true lady who isnt a slut.
Like i said earlier?
I understand where u are coming from.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
blazin thank you for coming clean say you be ashy.
you agree you are selling your sex.
but not all women were brought up that way
those from deprived backgrounds see life differently.
i appreciate that . but there is no way of dressing it up
trade na trade
market na market.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

Yes, I know I'm very funny. I'm related to basketmouth.

You didn't get the point I was trying to make, and unfortunately I can't expatiate further. My vocabulary was simple enough. Scroll up and read my previous post meticulously.

Btw, what simple needs are you talking about sef? Biko, list some.

Million dollar question: Are you also doing one or two things to assist him?

Like seriously?
Screw up, i listed one or two.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Mr man!
Why are so quick to call ladies ashewo?
Is it cos of the list all your galfrnds have been giving you?
Lol
Dont worry i will pray u come across a true lady who isnt a slut.
Like i said earlier?
I understand where u are coming from.

i am not being boastful but i don't date people from mushin and such places.
my women pay their way several times over.
i am talking of women whose parents took them to see Santa in Lagos and elsewhere.

there is a difference from the other women who no matter how much money they get later in life they are always poor and can never wash the smell of kerosine off.
the fact that we are all on the internet or diaspora together does NOT make us coevals.
in naija we know our levels
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

blazin thank you for coming clean say you be ashy.
you agree you are selling your sex.
but not all women were brought up that way
those from deprived backgrounds see life differently.
i appreciate that . but there is no way of dressing it up
trade na trade
market na market.
Thank u for also letting us know that all the ladies u ve eva dated or come arcross are whores!
Like i said its ok, i undastand where u are commmmmmmmmmminnnng frommmmmm!
Simple.
Dont worry u will meet a non-LovePeddler soon.
I believe u will.
but for now? Its ok to call evry lady a LovePeddler.
Its ok my dear!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Like seriously?
Scroll up, i listed one or two.

Yes, like seriously.

I didn't see any list fam, but it's all good.

@Topic: Yes, I concur. Your boyfriend is not your HAY TEH HEM MANchine.  grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
@aribisola:
U know how they trade and how they operate.u clearly listed everything. Like dat just proves it all.
Like i said i undastand where u are coming from.
Dont worry my broda.
U will meet a non-LovePeddler one day.
I strongly believe
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Cuddlemii: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

Yes, like seriously.

I didn't say any list fam, but it's all good.

@Topic: Yes, I concur. Your boyfriend is not your HAY TEH HEM MANchine.  grin

Blazing88, back tracks people's post before reading so please bear with her. Don't kill a lady's shine. She is a model just like you only more taller so I get why you both agree to compete wink wink
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Blazing88, back tracks people's post before reading so please bear with her. Don't kill a lady's shine. She is a model just like you only more taller so I get why you both agree to compete wink wink

LOL. You're a trip. Which kind twin sister are you sef? You never ask after me. Reply on the link below abeg. This topic is too beautiful to be derailed.  wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-786371.224.html
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
blazing i am NOT your dear. do not be silly

YOU said if a man is BOILING you that gives you the right to ask him for money your words NOT mine.
i wonder what that makes you  
a) geologist
b) surveyor
c) KPAU

your guess is as good as mine.

there are lots of men out there who for a range of reasons are not attractive enough to women  or lack the swag etc and so have to pay for her friendship.
i am thankful that has not been my lot. it is also the case that young people these days have multiple intimate partners and do not necesarily call themselves girlfriend/boyfriend which to me suggests a deeper emotional bond. for me i will give money to my real friends(depending on my means) male and female when they are in need and also my family because i love them and they are my support network. sex has NOTHING to do with it and in that regard all those people i listed are quite similar as far as giving money is concerned.
for you a man should give you money because he is screwing you.
we see the world differently and it is very clear to me you are from a kerosine using deprived background. truth is i can smell that stuff a mile away.
yes you are humans too.i concede but that is as far as it goes. i do not have such people as girlfriends though i am quite happy to pay for your services when invoiced properly.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by dayokanu(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
ANy girl who claims the monetary demands are in exchange for sex.

Should know what kind of profession demands money for sex
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Cuddlemii: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

LOL. You're a trip. Which kind twin sister are you sef? You never ask after me. Reply on the link below abeg. This topic is too beautiful to be derailed.  wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-786371.224.html

Sorry O. I have been very busy. How are you? So you are in medical school, that is very impressive.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

lol @ kill shine.
lol @ back tracks.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
for me the vilest of the vile are those who do this and refuse to acknowledge the truth.

as a woman if you are not financially secure enough to have sex and enjoy it freely without expecting what lawyers call a "consideration".

if you need to be paid in kind or cash you are a prost1tute whether casual or hardcore
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Sorry O. I have been very busy. How are you? So you are in medical school, that is very impressive.

Not in Medical School yet. Still doing Pre-Med.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

blazing i am NOT your dear. do not be silly

YOU said if a man is BOILING you that gives you the right to ask him for money your words NOT mine.
i wonder what that makes you  
a) geologist
b) surveyor
c) KPAU

your guess is as good as mine.

there are lots of men out there who for a range of reasons are not attractive enough to women  or lack the swag etc and so have to pay for her friendship.
i am thankful that has not been my lot. it is also the case that young people these days have multiple intimate partners and do not necesarily call themselves girlfriend/boyfriend which to me suggests a deeper emotional bond. for me i will give money to my real friends(depending on my means) male and female when they are in need and also my family because i love them and they are my support network. sex has NOTHING to do with it and in that regard all those people i listed are quite similar as far as giving money is concerned.
for you a man should give you money because he is screwing you.
we see the world differently and it is very clear to me you are from a kerosine using deprived background. truth is i can smell that stuff a mile away.
yes you are humans too.i concede but that is as far as it goes. i do not have such people as girlfriends though i am quite happy to pay for your services when invoiced properly.
Y are u swelling @ the chest?
calling u my dear doesnt mean u r jare.
so u even know all d kerosine gals too?
First u list how d whores operate, which clearly says enuff abt u.
Its ok.
Dats y i said u will meet a non-LovePeddler one day n a non-kerosine gal too.
*wink*
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by dROC1: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

for me the vilest of the vile are those who do this and refuse to acknowledge the truth.

as a woman if you are not financially secure enough to Be Intimate and enjoy it freely without expecting what lawyers call a "consideration".

if you need to be paid in kind or cash you are a prost1tute whether casual or hardcore

New found respect for aribisala0 and BABE! who I have always admired her posts on this forum.
Its good to know we have some folks with morals ou there unlike some others who have inadvertently displayed their cheapness and stupidity on this forum.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by ochukoccna: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
I think the guys should chill out from name calling
Once you see the lady treading the materialistic route, give her space
Also do you take out time to study the lady or are all your hormones screaming out for sex?
Though I'm not in support with Blazing88's stream of thought, I believe it's because most relationships in 9ja are predicated upon the altar of sex not companionship with the guys looking for another bed partner once they are tired of their current partner's bum
This use&dump perception has altered many a female's mindset about relationships& forget not we are living in a VERY VERY MATERIALISTIC WORLD

I recall a lady I was thinking of getting fresh with some time back who I let go even before I made any move  seeing she was more interested in my pockets than my welfare
It was always money for cards, money to wack [she was a corper then], my phone is bad and all sorts of demands
She was agitated when my call frequency drastically reduced& wonders till today what made me cool my heels
Also she's yet to get it although many atimes I've joked about her liking money too much
What I've learnt is that when you are looking for the real deal, you encounter many false starts
So just move on till you find what you are looking for
And if you are all for sexually based relationships, shut up, stop moaning and pay up
At least you now understand the person you are dealing with is all about money& so treat her accordingly
Simple
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Otunbakay(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Babe
You've spoken well to represent every woman that knows her worth. Your mother must be very proud of you;so do i. Regards!!!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by dROC1: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
ochukoccna:

I think the guys should chill out from name calling
Once you see the lady treading the materialistic route, give her space
Also do you take out time to study the lady or are all your hormones screaming out for sex?
Though I'm not in support with Blazing88's stream of thought, I believe it's because most relationships in 9ja are predicated upon the altar of sex not companionship with the guys looking for another bed partner once they are tired of their current partner's bum
This use&dump perception has altered many a female's mindset about relationships& forget not we are living in a VERY VERY MATERIALISTIC WORLD

I recall a lady I was thinking of getting fresh with some time back who I let go even before I made any move  seeing she was more interested in my pockets than my welfare
It was always money for cards, money to wack [she was a corper then], my phone is bad and all sorts of demands
She was agitated when my call frequency drastically reduced& wonders till today what made me cool my heels
Also she's yet to get it although many atimes I've joked about her liking money too much
What I've learnt is that when you are looking for the real deal, you encounter many false starts
So just move on till you find what you are looking for
And if you are all for sexually based relationships, shut up, stop moaning and pay up
At least you now understand the person you are dealing with is all about money& so treat her accordingly
Simple

This pretty much sums it all up. Impressive.

Otunbakay:

@Babe
You've spoken well to represent every woman that knows her worth. Your mother must be very proud of you;so do i. Regards!!!

You can tell the ones from good homes unlike the ones from "kerosene background". grin.

Im tagging this thread as favorite.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ochukoccna:
Well u ve said well,
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
d-ROC:

This pretty much sums it all up. Impressive.

You can tell the ones from good homes unlike the ones from "kerosene background". grin.

Im tagging this thread as favorite.
my guy even here in england no amount of shower gel and versace perfume can remove that karosin smell.
you know those uninvited kids who are looking in through the gates at the birthday party.
when they grow up they are always asking for money for recharge cards and such like. even if her husband becomes president and she is first lady she will still ask her husband for recharge card.
poverty is a state of mind NOT what you have or don't have.

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Otunbakay(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

as a woman if you are not financially secure enough to Be Intimate and enjoy it freely without expecting what lawyers call a "consideration".

aribisala0:

Hmmmm! True talk, but it hurt.
@Blazing Now maybe somebody would learn some morals and give her self some dignity.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
ochukoccna, well said.

What you give is what you get. I guess your situation and background has a lot to do with it. There is freedom to choose. Everyone has in mind, the sort of relationship or person they want - if you want a 'trophy', you would get one.

If you are materialistic, perfect - there are many people out there looking for those kinds because it is 'service' for pay.

I feel sorry for anyone getting married on materialistic grounds anyway because that is an imprisonment for both parties.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0, superbly put.

I guess going by the post title, the bottom-line for everyone is, 'be productive'. If you can pay your bills, no one can/should toss you around.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
Otunbakay:

Hmmmm! True talk, but it hurt.
@Blazing Now maybe somebody would learn some morals and give her self some dignity.

laughing out loud @ morals
laughing out loud @ dignity
some people are damn funny.
all these for my b.f paying for my movie tickects n all wen we out blazing?
I don lauff tire!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2011
not only are you ridiculous your pus5y is dat cheap

stop digging when you are in a hole.

i don't need to be screwing you to buy you movie tickets

i took six of my sisters friends to the movies yes 6 who were visiting from naija. i had never seen them before that day.

so just stop making YEST of yasef as my friend asuquo will say
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

my guy even here in england no amount of shower gel and versace perfume can remove that karosin smell.
you know those uninvited kids who are looking in through the gates at the birthday party.
when they grow up they are always asking for money for recharge cards and such like. even if her husband becomes president and she is first lady she will still ask her husband for recharge card.
poverty is a state of mind NOT what you have or don't have.
Now dis is more funny!
For you to think that it is only 'poverty' gals that are materalistic,then ur glasses isnt seeing well!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
life is all abt give and take. She drop u drop. If u drop pass wetin she drop u don enter one chance b that. if she drop pass wetin the guy drop she don enter one chance b that. Guys abeg make una stop to call girls like that ashawo. After all if we monetized the toto wey u dey collect from her u go see sey na we guys dey ask for too much self.  some of una go camp una girlfriend dey chop without all night through. if u go allen go chop without all night for 5 days i dey show sey u fit pay more than 100k multiple by 12 months. so if ur chic ask for bb if u no get kindly tell her sey baby girl pepper no rest instead of dey call her names. grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
cheap?
tot u guys said babes shouldnt even ask for N1.
Cos i said movie tickect?
If i had said i pad nko?
Cheaper?
So all the gals u ve been meeting have cheap punny?
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

Now dis is more funny!
For you to think that it is only 'poverty' gals that are materalistic,then your glasses isnt seeing well!

many rich girls are VERY materialistic. i never said otherwise.

firstly they want to marry another rich or richer guy but that is for strategic and long term reasons not existential reasons like daily upkeep recharge card etc.
but leaving rich girls to one side i know several WELL BROUGHT UP GIRLS who went to university in poverty and never kept aristos and all that. and now working with good jobs.
ultimately by biology a woman should be materialistic. they are going to get pregnant and so need partners to support them that is natural and i see nothing wrong with that. this is a very different enterprise from he is boiling me so i should invoice him regulary for toto development levy
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by annawhite(f): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
and what d heck is going on here?
All  d ATM in d house raise your hand LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.