Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,641 members, 7,816,630 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm (16168 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
woodcook:

life is all abt give and take. She drop u drop. If u drop pass wetin she drop u don enter one chance b that. if she drop pass wetin the guy drop she don enter one chance b that. Guys abeg make una stop to call girls like that ashawo. After all if we monetized the toto wey u dey collect from her u go see sey na we guys dey ask for too much self. some of una go camp una girlfriend dey chop without all night through. if u go allen go chop without all night for 5 days i dey show sey u fit pay more than 100k multiple by 12 months. so if your chic ask for bb if u no get kindly tell her sey baby girl pepper no rest instead of dey call her names. grin grin grin grin
About guys calling gals names. U cant blame them, its not their fault. They have been meeting whores so much that they think all ladies are one.
So i always pity them.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by okadaman2: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
Well, ashawos accept that life is give and take and they proudly wear their Ashawo tag.

But some of these so called "regular girls" here like the money-for-sex thing but they don't want to be called prostitutes.

Ashawo na correct work abeg, make una accept the ID card. If you demand money for sex from your BF, na Ashawo work be that.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
my broda tankyu.

make una come regista take ID shame no dey am grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

About guys calling gals names. U cant blame them, its not their fault. They have been meeting whores so much that they think all ladies are one.
So i always pity them.

people have responded to YOUR REMARKS on this thread. all that juvenile psychology does NOT wash with anyone

no one is calling names just take ya ID
dats all
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
@aribisalaO:
So all diz is about recharge cards?
See what gals ve caused?
If ur galfrnd is disturbing u too much for recharge card, tell her to leave u alone nau.
Is it by force ni.?
No wonda u are swelling @ the chest!
Lmao.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
we don't do recharge cards in england normally
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
to be honest i don't mind giving money to kpaus for sex. honestly i love it but they are stopovers not girlfriends. so take the ID AND ANSWER YA NAME
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
wats d prove u are really there?
u wanna start printing id cards, ?
Now am sure all your ladies will be proud!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

wats d prove u are really there?
u wanna start printing id cards, ?
Now am sure all your ladies will be proud!

you really are a karosin gal with a karosin mind

you mean proof?
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
The issue has been dissected properly. Everyone, man or lady, knows their place. @aribisala0 'e be like say you go like oyibo'.LOL
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

you really are a karosin gal with a karosin mind

you mean proof?
U mean kerosene?
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Orikinla(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
ochukoccna:

I think the guys should chill out from name calling
Once you see the lady treading the materialistic route, give her space
Also do you take out time to study the lady or are all your hormones screaming out for sex?
Though I'm not in support with Blazing88's stream of thought, I believe it's because most relationships in 9ja are predicated upon the altar of sex not companionship with the guys looking for another bed partner once they are tired of their current partner's bum
This use&dump perception has altered many a female's mindset about relationships& forget not we are living in a VERY VERY MATERIALISTIC WORLD

I recall a lady I was thinking of getting fresh with some time back who I let go even before I made any move  seeing she was more interested in my pockets than my welfare
It was always money for cards, money to wack [she was a corper then], my phone is bad and all sorts of demands
She was agitated when my call frequency drastically reduced& wonders till today what made me cool my heels
Also she's yet to get it although many atimes I've joked about her liking money too much
What I've learnt is that when you are looking for the real deal, you encounter many false starts
So just move on till you find what you are looking for
And if you are all for sexually based relationships, shut up, stop moaning and pay up
At least you now understand the person you are dealing with is all about money& so treat her accordingly
Simple
True words.
Wise words.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

U mean kerosene?

you are nearly funny

actually i think you and i will get on quite well.

just let me have your menu and rates.

i will pay you well
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Naledi14(f): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
If she treats you like her atm then shes not that into you period. Girls tend to mother guys that they really into.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
aribisala0:

you are nearly funny

actually i think you and i will get on quite well.

just let me have your menu and rates.

i will pay you well
Is that what u tell your girlfriends?
No wonda.
*laughing out loud*
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
babe you are getting it wrong not girlfriends clients
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Otunbakay(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
annawhite:

and what d heck is going on here?
All  d ATM in d house raise your hand LOL!
where on earth've u been?
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Gbenge77(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
you can say that again.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by MrsChima1(f): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
Boyfriends aren't ATM?!!! Then what are they good for? lipsrsealed
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Otunbakay(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Boyfriends aren't ATM?!!! Then what are they good for? lipsrsealed
Mr. Chima must not hear this!!!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
OP if u get a naija woman as a girlfriend then make u dey prepared to dey pay her house rent,feeding money,transport money,money for fake hair,money for makeup,money for clothes on a weekly basis and what have u.Omo na u go become the second papa to ur naija girlfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by MissEZ(f): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
agreed, l[b]adies your man is not your atm, make your own money[/b]. Men you are not atm for ladies, but at the same time, dont be osama bin stingy.

But seriously guys, when you date 2 kobo chicks, what do u expect?

I would neva ask a guy for money or ask him to buy me stuff, but i also appreciate a man who thinks of me and shows it, even if it means writing me a simple note, or buying a card,  2 naira sweet or 5 naira biscuit. Its the little inexpensive things that count in life.

Spending in a relationship is a two way street
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
Miss EZ:

agreed, l[b]adies your man is not your atm, make your own money[/b]. Men you are not a ladies atm, but at the same time, dont be osama bin stingy.

But seriously guys, when you date 2 kobo chicks, what do u expect?

I would neva ask a guy for money or ask him to buy me stuff, but i also appreciate a man who thinks of me and shows it, even if it means writing me a simple note, or buying a card,  2 naira sweet or 5 naira biscuit. Its the little inexpensive things that count in life.

Spending in a relationship is a two way street
word! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
a girl sent me dis msg after i told her i dnt hav enuf cash to send for her ''I never knew u wer this
wicked,aldo life is al about try n error.
I wont disturb u again,jst kno dat d world is a
smal place u might need my help 2morrow
how will u feel i turn u down.u've used me 2
satisfy ur sexual urge, its not ur fault n i dont blame u
4 it. take care nd bware of strange numbrs
dont pick cos its harmful''. I deleted all her contact after dis bullcrap! Jeeeez!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by muyoto: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
@topic,

[size=25pt]abeg tell their shamelss ahsses oooooooooooooo[/size]
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by MrsChima1(f): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
Otunbakay:

Mr. Chima must not hear this!!!

tongue tongue
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
I get sick when I hear guys call girls ashawo. Nobody has the right to call others name. Am sure if she stop charging men for sex men sure would stop calling them names. I think it pains guy to know that the sex they pay for actually cost the girl nothing. Which to guys is some sort of extortion. But then it is life bro.  lipsrsealed
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
better for you if you go to school and get a proper education
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
Only a fraction of the population of women can afford to be independent. So, it is really tongue-in-cheek to see females calling their fellow females whores here, because they are poor.
Over 90% of Nigerian women are very poor.
Most of them don't have jobs.

Saying a boyfriend is not an ATM is not meant to insult them, but to help them respect their boyfriends beyond being their regular providers.

If we post the indignities of what majority of poor girls and women endure in Nigeria many of us here would be heart broken.

Things have become worse now than ever and poor parents have no choice but to even push their grown up daughters to go look for means of survival and welfare for their families.
Having a regular income and flat is enough for poor girls and women in Nigeria who are either jobless graduates or secondary school leavers still struggling for matriculation to move in to live with you just to escape from the indignities of the misery of poverty.

I have visited a very beautiful beauty queen from a poor family from Auchi and the mother is a poor widow in the village.
She had to pay her school fees at LASU and modeling did not earn her much in Nigeria. I could not even sit when I visited her small room in a compound where she had to queue with co-tenants to use the bathroom and toilet and PLEASE, DON'T PRAY TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE.
She was in tears until I got her a good job as a receptionist. I just did it gratis.
I was not interested in sleeping with her.
Personally I am scared of even drinking or eating in the homes of poor people who have to share toilets with tenants whose ways of life exposed them to contagious diseases and other health hazards. So, dating such underprivileged girls and women could be risking one's life, so I do avoid them in most cases.

Therefore, girls and women living with such awesome indignities have to live on charities until they get married or get a good job. So, they are not whores.
PLEASE, SPARE THEM.
A LovePeddler is a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

Again, being poor does not mean you are cheap.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by seun0622(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
Boyloaf:

a girl sent me dis msg after i told her i dnt hav enuf cash to send for her ''I never knew u wer this
wicked,aldo life is al about try n error.
I wont disturb u again,jst kno dat d world is a
smal place u might need my help 2morrow
how will u feel i turn u down.u've used me 2
satisfy your intimate urge, its not your fault n i dont blame u
4 it. take care nd bware of strange numbrs
dont pick cos its harmful''. I deleted all her contact after dis bullcrap! Jeeeez!

Are u serious? Lol

This is just a typical example of what we've been saying.
It is only girls who have nothing meaningful to contribute in a relationship asides intimacy that have this kind of mindset.
I wonder when some of them would come to realize the fact that equating intimacy to monetary or material demand is simply prostitution .
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by gwas(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
@blazin, your state of mind is like that of a professional prostitute. I think you one.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
Yeah, I think it's true Nigerian ladies need more empowerment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.