Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm (16162 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by MissEZ(f): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2011
am i the only one who thinks its weird that ladies are saying they need to ask for money cos they are sleeping with a guy. Kai, it makes ladies bad o. So cos your sleeping with someone, he must spend money? Sounds like ashi-ism to me o. If you are going to sleep with your bf, do so cos u want to get laid, or cos u love him or whatever reason, but dont do so cos u want money. That kind of behaviors is meant for ashi's now.  just my two cents.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2011
After sex if u demand for money you're nuffin but and ashy, There are ways a lady can make her man do sumffin for her and still maintain her self worth, maybe some ladies shud check the definition of prostitute in the dictionary, And abeg all the ashys in the house make una gree collect I'd card so all this confusion will stop, Do I pay for the punny or do u love me and we make love, make I know plss
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2011

@@@@@@@@@@@@@lol. . . . n guys dey vex for here say dem dey chop their money! its a give n take thing o. any guy that isnt ready to be atm isnt ready to av a girlfriend; n if he's lucky to av one, then no poking@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What a statement. I guess your definition of the word 'girlfriend' is give me money and I give you *****.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by dabrake(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2011
moHot:

i agree with you on this, it is what you want as a lady that you get from men
I make bold to say that am an independent young woman, who have worked hard POSITIVELY THOUGH to get to where i am today and being born with a silver/diamond/no spoon at all has nothing to do with it.
Many women dream of getting married to a rich guy, what they have failed to realise is that their life/ their well being/the society which they may want to help will only revolve around that man's income it means they can't get things they love if the man does not have the means, HO MI GOD i shiver at the thought of that,
Let Adenuga toast me today,all i want from him is to show me how he made his dough,Let all girls start telling all those rich men to teach them how to fish instead of opening their legs to receive few fish, i rest my fingers!!
/*kisses moHot many timez ourra love*/ thatz d quote of d day.
Freesia:

It all boils down to some Ladies & Gents trying to be wannabes.Many people want to look and feel rich.Be content with what you've got
If a man hasn't paid your bride price yet you shouldn't be demanding for money.Let him give it to you if he wants to.
[b]A boyfriend will "assist"(because it's not his duty) his girl where he feels the need,[b] and if he doesn't give you cash, remind yourself you're in the r/ship with him because of who he is and NOT what he has (if it's a genuine r/ship)
Couples should learn to make equal deposits if not more into each others lives or else one of you will always be overdrawn
exactly ma point. Wel, weneva i notice a money conscious gul, i back of asap. Whu gt tym 2 dey find money wey i no get giv u? Tym wey i 4 cary solve maths/dey build small information systems, i go dey use d tym dey find bb, ipad, . . . 4 u? Lai lai! Na so one gul wey been dey chase mi cum die. We com turn friends. D gul dey demand die(i just enta uni then. 2009). I com ask am one day "where do u think i gt moni frm? Even if they pluck d moni frm trees, dnt u knw dat 4 u 2 climb dat tree pluck d cash na work?" ha response "then y r u askin mi out?". Shior! See person wey been dey ask mi out sef wan com reverse am. I kick ha @rse asap dat day. Me thank God 4 ma gf now. Ha parent no grab(as in finacially) buh she no dey ask mi 4 cash. I jst sabi sey mi on ma own person suppose dey free am. & i dey chop ha punny die oh. Na so e suppose b.(blazing88, i no yun sey na 2 dey chop free punny b d real thing oh cuz i knw say na wetin u go post nah.nah. We luv each other & i show much commitment. Lykwise ha.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by MSabir: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2011
that is y is beta to zipup b4 mariage o! u can spend anythng 4 ur wyf and kids and let hr do hr responsibility as a wyf. bt if u 4ck a gal outsyd mariage u most pay 4 that sex. and gals stop usng ur body to get money coz i thnk of that as prostitution, lol
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by xprimate(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2011
@blood_shed
wetin u dey talk sef, a man should be calm and take al d bulshit from her GF, omo dat one na sermon of d mountain.
for me a man should be loving and carring but at d same time discipline, it is d ability to combine these to 2 qaulities concurrenty be the manhood.baba God sef d punish if u ef-up. Be wise dont be told twiz!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2011
frm all d response so far, i can boldly say dat 85% of our girls are asheeeezzzz! No offence!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2011
omo obirin ti o ba mo owo gba a mo oko do.

omo okunrin to ba mo obo do a mo owo na

ko si wahala
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nayah(f): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2011
Orinkla for me my boyfriend should be a great [b]A[/b]dorable[b] T[/b]ender [b]M[/b]an don't you think grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2011
Wumine:

lol. . . . n guys dey vex for here say dem dey chop their money! its a give n take thing o. any guy that isnt ready to be atm isnt ready to av a girlfriend; n if he's lucky to av one, then no poking

Prostitution is the act or practice of providing intimate services to another person in return for payment. The person who receives payment for intimate services is called a LovePeddler and the person who receives such services is known by a multitude of terms, including a "john".   wikipedia

LovePeddler

1. (n.) One who will perform intimate acts if payment can be arranged.

i continue to repeat  IT IS OKAY TO PAY
but we are not boyfriend and girlfriend
we are CLIENT and CUSTOMER. whether for short contract with credit facility or pay as you go
so stop the pretense
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by koolJ1(f): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2011
Nl guys y'all disappoint me. So after dis level of 'intelligence' y'all exhibit here y'all stl cant discern between d gurls and d ladies. Ne-yo in 'Miss Independent' was talking abt a LADY so if yu want dah kinda woman,be on d alert for ladies and stay clear of gurls! Why wldn yu complain wen gurl's competition is centred around BBs,brazillian hair,and al d superficial whatnots. Go for a lady who'l appreciate ur input in her life<defo not financially> and who'l task yu on being a better man. I cld go on and on buh fact remains der r gurls and der r ladies.
@topic surely,bf is not atm.not now,not ever. I actually cringe at d mere thought of asking!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

frm all d response so far, i can boldly say dat 85% of our girls are asheeeezzzz! No offence!

You must be very lenient. If only they were as 'few' as 85%, we would be very happy with that.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by koolJ1(f): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

up it to about 93%. Worthless biatches!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by born2boink(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2011
the guy that said 85 % of the girls are ashewo was fair enough and 93 was good as well, but I will rather say about 95 % of the girl and these are my reasons,

1. Just avoid giving your girlfriend money including transport fare for 1 to 3 months,she will makes you hate the world
2.Tell her you lost your job, maybe at that time you get your leave of about a month from work, if she assume you didn't go to any where, she will vamoose within 2 weeks
3.if girls have 10 millions naira in their account, they will still want to drain your 2 Million naira or add that to their 10 millions, don't they care if you get broke but they cares if you continue working to make them live like king
4.if you buy many cloths for yourself, they will claim you were not planning but if you buy the cloths,they will say you are the best man on earth
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2011
born2fuck:

the guy that said 85 % of the girls are ashewo was fair enough and 93 was good as well, but I will rather say about 95 % of the girl and these are my reasons,

1. Just avoid giving your girlfriend money including transport fare for 1 to 3 months,she will makes you hate the world
2.Tell her you lost your job, maybe at that time you get your leave of about a month from work, if she assume you didn't go to any where, she will vamoose within 2 weeks
3.if girls have 10 millions naira in their account, they will still want to drain your 2 Million naira or add that to their 10 millions, don't they care if you get broke but they cares if you continue working to make them live like king
4.if you buy many cloths for yourself, they will claim you were not planning but if you buy the cloths,they will say you are the best man on earth

my broda even a babe asking for transport fare na minor issue.these days u go see a naija babe go dey hassle the bobo make im pay her house rent,give am feeding money,clothes money and weekly money for her brazilian hair abi na crazy rihanna sef and not to mention regular money wey the bobo go dey send am for makeup grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2011
rated R.

Wumine:

@Topic:
and your girlfriend is not your sp*rm bank nor maid!
Wumine:

lol. . . . n guys dey vex for here say dem dey chop their money! its a give n take thing o. any guy that isnt ready to be atm isnt ready to av a girlfriend; n if he's lucky to av one, then no poking

Don't you/yall have  lil' tiny bit of shame? What is Give and Take?

Get This Straight m'aam; YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR BOYFRIEND S[i]E[/i]X GADDEMMIT! You're not a prostit[i]ut[/i]e, or are you?

How hard is that to understand? If it's not R[i]a[/i]pe, Sex is a Mutual thing you block head. Haba?! You went to school na. I'm sure you took Integrated Science classes; you learnt reproductive system; and you know that both  males and females have org[i]a[/i]sms.

So Miss, how the feck is this whole Shebang give and take?

If you feel like you're the giver during sex, then you're not doing something right. Go to Mr. google and ask him for s[i]e[/i]x positions. Missionary is not the only invented position. Einstein and Aristotle invented some others in 1984. You've heard of do[i]g[/i]gy? Reverse Cowgirl? Make the experience enjoyable for yourself too. You don't just lie there like a log of wood. Do something with your life abeg. Educate/enlighten yourself.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Orikinla(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2011
Una don turn this whole topic to comedy oh and as I dey read am, na so i dey laugh and one babe in front of me dey laugh along too.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by koolJ1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
BABE!:

rated R.

Get This Straight m'aam; YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR BOYFRIEND S[i]E[/i]X GADDEMMIT! You're not a prostit[i]ut[/i]e, or are you?

How hard is that to understand? If it's not R[i]a[/i]pe, Sex is a Mutual thing you block head. Haba?! You went to school na. I'm sure you took Integrated Science classes; you learnt reproductive system; and you know that both  males and females have org[i]a[/i]sms.

If you feel like you're the giver during sex, then you're not doing something right. Go to Mr. google and ask him for s[i]e[/i]x positions. Missionary is not the only invented position. Einstein and Aristotle invented some others in 1984. You've heard of do[i]g[/i]gy? Reverse Cowgirl? Make the experience enjoyable for yourself too. You don't just lie there like a log of wood. Do something with your life abeg. Educate/enlighten yourself.

abeg put CORRECT b4 ya name cuz yu na CORRECT BABE! Choi! See as dem dey talk 'give' as if say nor be dem dey enjoy am pass.dey neva sabi say na only ashewo dey give while gurlfrnd/wife dey enjoy. In fact na man dey giv sef because dey go hold back make d babe enjoy wella. Nonsense poo-sy 'givers'! Baldercrap!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by koolJ1(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
BABE!:

rated R.

abeg put CORRECT b4 ya name cuz yu na CORRECT BABE! Choi! See as dem dey talk 'give' as if say nor be dem dey enjoy am pass.dey neva sabi say na only ashewo dey give while gurlfrnd/wife dey enjoy. In fact na man dey giv sef because dey go hold back make d babe enjoy wella. Nonsense poo-sy 'givers'! Baldercrap!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by MrResource(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
Correct BABE!

So much sense,
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
I have laffed, falled, laffed again no fit speak good English again, Trying hausa cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
well the fact that you use a BNPL( buy now pay later) model of payment does not change anything what matters is that payment is received
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
But i agree with the person who called them kerosene babes, But the simple truth is that most Naija babes are that way. My younger bro knows how to post them, by promising them the whole word when they demand. Am different, if i would give you i would, If i wouldn't i would call you a thief in front of you.

Datz how i am, wouldn't say to your back what i can't say in front of you, But the fact remains that All babes are sluts.!!!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
ladies should allow these guys pockets to rest nau.after all we all have brothers.ur boyfriend is not your atm!God gave us the same brains,use yours to work and make money.blackberry,gucci shoe,brazillian hair, (dat can buy land sef). Irrelevant things just to shine.life is more than all this.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by moHot(f): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
dabrake:

/*kisses moHot many timez ourra love*/ thatz d quote of d day.exactly ma point.
wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ijogz K:

But i agree with the person who called them kerosene babes, But the simple truth is that most Naija babes are that way. My younger bro knows how to post them, by promising them the whole word when they demand. Am different, if i would give you i would, If i wouldn't i would call you a thief in front of you.

Datz how i am, wouldn't say to your back what i can't say in front of you, But the fact remains that All babes are sluts.!!!
[/quote]AND U WILL ALSO AGREE WIT ME DAT ALL GUYS R DOGS,RYT? SO IT MAKES IT EQUAL! PROBLEM SOLVED!! BUT D TRUTH IS DAT MOST GUYS IN NAIJA R BROKE,DEY R JST 2 LAZY TO DO WAT DIER RICHER COUNTERPARTS R DOING N 2 TOP IT ALL DEY DEMAND 4 SEX!!! THANK GOD,my baby boy is in d states sending me cash weneva i want!!!! grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
spare us the biography.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by coogar: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2011
BABE!:

rated R.

brilliant. . . . . .can i buy you a drink later tonight? wink
[img]http://hurkunde.files./2010/11/pulp-fiction-gif.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D224[/img]
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^ lol-- Sure.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
BABE!:

rated R.

Don't you/yall have lil' tiny bit of shame? What is Give and Take?

How hard is that to understand? If it's not R[i]a[/i]pe, Sex is a Mutual thing you block head. Haba?! You went to school na. I'm sure you took Integrated Science classes; you learnt reproductive system; and you know that both males and females have org[i]a[/i]sms.

Too much common sense.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2011
I keep saying that not all girls are the same.

BABE the perfect proof.

I wish you a wonderful relationship and a wonderful intimacy.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kimberluge, Ileke Idi and Blazing89 , ya ID cards r ready. Come for them,  So u can practice your ashy work without any disturbance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.