Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm (16167 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Give the ladies a break and join me at our maiden Salsa Dance Of Romance At Ember Creek In Ikoyi This Wednesday Night
October 26, 2011.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ember-Creek-Lagos

32 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
Time: From 6 pm.
Dress Code: YOU MUST DRESS WELL.
NO GATE FEE.

RSVP: Meg Masha.
Tel: 08083422803

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Blazing88(f): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
12 inches!:

Kimberluge, Ileke Idi and Blazing89 , ya ID cards r ready. Come for them, So u can practice your ashy work without any disturbance
Now dats sexy!!!
r u sure d cards r ready.?
u mean u used ur last cash to print cards?
smh
well done.

@orinkinla: in d mood for some salsa.will def be there.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 3:19am On Oct 25, 2011
divine2043:

I wish you a wonderful relationship and a wonderful intimacy.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by muyoto: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2011
BABE!:

rated R.

Don't you/yall have  lil' tiny bit of shame? What is Give and Take?

Get This Straight m'aam; YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR BOYFRIEND S[i]E[/i]X GADDEMMIT! You're not a prostit[i]ut[/i]e, or are you?

How hard is that to understand? If it's not R[i]a[/i]pe,[size=18pt] Sex is a Mutual thing you block head. [/size] Haba?! You went to school na. I'm sure you took Integrated Science classes; you learnt reproductive system; and you know that both  males and females have org[i]a[/i]sms.

So Miss, how the feck is this whole Shebang give and take?

If you feel like you're the giver during sex, then you're not doing something right. Go to Mr. google and ask him for s[i]e[/i]x positions. Missionary is not the only invented position. Einstein and Aristotle invented some others in 1984. You've heard of do[i]g[/i]gy? Reverse Cowgirl? Make the experience enjoyable for yourself too. You don't just lie there like a log of wood. Do something with your life abeg. Educate/enlighten yourself.

[size=16pt]STANDING OVATION [/size] cheesy cheesy

hmmmm, good to know we still have women of subtance. the situation is not so dire afterall 
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2011
BABE na correct bABE wink.I for swear say no be naija babe with her open mind towards sex.Thank u for educating that agbero ashi grin.Na ashis like that go lie down like log of wood while the bobo dey do all the work.Anyway kudos to babe smiley
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Orikinla(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
Blazing88:

Now dats sexy!!!
r u sure d cards r ready.?
u mean u used your last cash to print cards?
smh
well done.

@orinkinla: in d mood for some salsa.will def be there.

You are welcome.

If life is a party and romance is the spice of life, then its worth all the hustle-bustle of dating.
As they say, no romance without finance.

Sometimes a relationship is an investment.

Once upon a time, I was very ill and it was a girlfriend who provided flood and medicine then.

There was a time Tuface was so poor and very ill, and it was even an ex-girlfriend who came with a car to help him to a hospital and today he is the super star millions of other girls and women love.

A relationship should be an investment for our mutual benefit.

But it is not good to sow for another person to reap your harvest.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by BABE3: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
lefulefu:

BABE na correct bABE wink.I for swear say no be naija babe with her open mind towards sex.Thank u for educating that agbero ashi grin.Na ashis like that go lie down like log of wood while the bobo dey do all the work.Anyway kudos to babe smiley

Thank you. I'm a Naija babe; a correct one.  grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by aribisala0(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
the funny thing is my wallet is always open to women who got their own  its the hungry karosin smellin graspers that rile me.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm by Rdultimate: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kcwarren: My galfrnd woke up one morning n her goodmornin was "honi, ds my BB(bold2) is giving me much trouble o, when are you gona do something abT it!!!
Hmmm
Guess the phone am using! Techno mobile of 3k!
Gals(some) are far too greedy!
*smh*[/color]
U're damn ryt,we guys re really in trouble cheesy
Kcwarren: My galfrnd woke up one morning n her goodmornin was "honi, ds my BB(bold2) is giving me much trouble o, when are you gona do something abT it!!!
Hmmm
Guess the phone am using! Techno mobile of 3k!
Gals(some) are far too greedy!
*smh*[color=#990000]
U're damn ryt,we guys re really in trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.