Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Should Power Return To The North In 2015? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Power Return To The North In 2015? (13340 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC / Why Is There ''south South'' But No '' North North'' In Nigeria? / Dasuki Vows To Pacify North In 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
i thought you were alive, if you care for nigeria go back to your home state, rebuild your home state because it is in a mess, dont be a hypocrite, nigeria can't be better or worse because of 1 set of people as you say, nigeria is in the hands of every able nigerian, if you think we are destroying nigeria what is your solution and dont talk about dividing

Bliss4Lyfe:

I am stating fact and u are acting up. We are tired of terrorism and being killed. 2015 America will be at hand to correct this mess created by Britain. We no do again, na by force?
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by aljharem3: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Mr Harem, u loss your babe.  grin grin Nobody hate the Northerner, just want a better Nigeria for all Nigerians not just the North. If they care about Nigeria den power should be allowed to rotate and return to the North in due time fairly.

Yes o I lost my babe and I think it is time i move on.

Why should power be rotated ? and to who should it be rotated to ? Is it another corrupt mumu claiming power all because his tribe men support him or what

Bliss4lyf, would you not want a sutuation when you come back to Nigeria and there are good roads, good NHS, etc and a good job waiting for you ? Good security so you can enjoy ur money ?

Do you not want that sort of Nigeria for yourself and our children together

I mean think of it bliss.

what part of london do you say ? and should I give u my email so we can meet up ?
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
well saod

i hope your wife will get the point now grin
alj_harem:

Why should power be rotated ? and to who should it be rotated to ? Is it another corrupt mumu claiming power all because his tribe men support him or what

Bliss4lyf, would you not want a sutuation when you come back to Nigeria and there are good roads, good NHS, etc and a good job waiting for you ? Good security so you can enjoy your money ?

what part of london do you say ? and should I give u my email so we can meet up ?
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^^ermmm! let us not derail this thread people? angry We are students of politics here and the romance section is for love sick puppies. So both u Mallam's can head to the romance section, they are happy to oblige u their.  grin grin
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
what are your plans for nigeria if a northerner takes over in 2015? will you call it a fail

Bliss4Lyfe:

^^^^ermmm! let us not derail this thread people? angry We are students of politics here and the romance section is for love sick puppies. So both u Mallam's can head to the romance section, they are happy to oblige u their.  grin grin
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
namfav:

what are your plans for nigeria if a northerner takes over in 2015? will you call it a fail

Which Northerner? David Mark?
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Maximip(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mr femi:

@Maximip: thanks 4 d reply but I actually never looked @ thiings from that perspective, I'm a yoruba christian and I love my yoruba muslim people with a passion so your theory won't work in the southwest. In between your the first person to reply a question from me on this forum. I'm a new member, thanks!

I tend to reply previous posts to keep the discussion in a straight line. I guess the yoruba muslims would be an exception.

@Bliss

Is there some hidden plan for your stand on this issue. I'll like to know. I don't agree with you but my support can be negotiated.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
im speaking about someone like sanusi

Bliss4Lyfe:

Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by aljharem(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

sanusi
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by ronkebp(f): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
We should all go our seperate ways.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
no, we will stay one

ronkebp:

We should all go our seperate ways.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by icez: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
namfav:

no, we will stay one

Sanusi who?
That religious bigot and islamic fundamentalist. NO WAY angry. See what sanusi and his likes have just done in damaturu.
We all go our separate ways.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
icez:

Sanusi who? 
That religious bigot and islamic fundamentalist. NO WAY  angry. See what sanusi and his likes have just done in damaturu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by aliamin: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
possible the power will be back to north & it will remain forever north
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
sanusi cant be muslim to lead the country? he has done more for nigeria than most peoples can give him credit for

icez:

Sanusi who?  
That religious bigot and islamic fundamentalist. NO WAY  angry. See what sanusi and his likes have just done in damaturu.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bliss4Lyfe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by ronkebp(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
namfav:

no, we will stay one

Any why is that?? why should we remain one, when we do not live as one.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by PointB: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
namfav:

im speaking about someone like sanusi

Sanusi will struggle in Middle Belt, lose in South West, and wont get 5% in SE/SS.

You better shop for a better candidate, than that bigot!
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
so you want to carve nigeria in a way which the yoruba have there own part, the ibo with there own, the ijaw with there own, the northerners with there own etc.?

ronkebp:

Any why is that?? why should we remain one, when we do not live as one.

dont be too sure

PointB:

Sanusi will struggle in Middle Belt, lose in South West, and wont get 5% in SE/SS.

You better shop for a better candidate, than that bigot!
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
Which 2015? The same one America says the conglomeration called Nigeria shall be no more?
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by ronkebp(f): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
namfav:

so you want to carve nigeria in a way which the yoruba have there own part, the ibo with there own, the ijaw with there own, the northerners with there own etc.? dont be too sure

That would foster ''individual unity'', abi naa!!! everyone would be at peace, i think!!! undecided undecided
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by PointB: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
namfav:

dont be too sure

I strongly and still endorsed GEJ
But I'll rather vote for Buhari, than Sanusi. You know what that means?

Trust me I am not alone!  grin grin
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
it could do more harm because of the borders, how the country can be carved it will be full of controversy, i dont know why scared of unity, surely every country has problems

ronkebp:

That would foster ''individual unity'', abi naa!!! everyone would be at peace, i think!!! undecided undecided
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by moshoodn(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
Colonial installations and mentality at work.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by PointB: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
namfav:

it could do more harm because of the borders, how the country can be carved it will be full of controversy, i dont know why scared of unity, surely every country has problems

No one is scared of unity, Nigerians seems tired of the North killing other Nigerians without let or hindrance. Even with the advent of democracy.
We value our lives, and we can do without constant terror from up-north.

Simple?
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by icez: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
PointB:

I strongly and still endorsed GEJ
But I'll rather vote for Buhari, than Sanusi. You know what that means?

Trust me I am not alone!  grin grin

Buhari;  He supports violence, could not even apologise when his stupid and evil supporters killed innocent NYSC  members and hundreds of innocent nigerians. Just because he lost an election (which he did not and can never win in his life-time). They justified the killing of these young nigerians, we were told that it was an act of God ( which God? Surely not my God. Could it be the God of Buhari?); and that it was the will of God that they died (i will not say much, i leave jugdement for God).
Sanusi;  Is he not the one who said yorubas are the greatest problem of naija? According to sanusi every other tribe in nigeria apart from his tribe is the problem of naija.  undecided. May God save us from hypocrites and liars. After using CBN money to buy land in abj to rear cattle and build hotels ( Are women going to be allowed into this hotel? will alcohol be sold?). Just heard that in sanusi's home town of kano, the state government destroyed some  bottles of beer; but at thesame time collect money based on tax from the sale of alcohol.  lipsrsealed
 May God save us from murderers, bigots and hypocrites.  cry
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by PointB: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
icez:

Buhari;  He supports violence, could not even apologise when his silly and evil supporters killed innocent NYSC  members and hundreds of innocent nigerians. Just because he lost an election (which he did not and can never win in his life-time). They justified the killing of these young nigerians, we were told that it was an act of God ( which God? Surely not my God. Could it be the God of Buhari?); and that it was the will of God that they died (i will not say much, i leave jugdement for God).
Sanusi;  Is he not the one who said yorubas are the greatest problem of naija? According to sanusi every other tribe in nigeria apart from his tribe is the problem of naija.  undecided. May God save us from hypocrites and liars. After using CBN money to buy land in abj to rear cattle and build hotels ( Are women going to be allowed into this hotel? will alcohol be sold?). Just heard that in sanusi's home town of kano, the state government destroyed some  bottles of beer; but at thesame time collect money based on tax from the sale of alcohol.  lipsrsealed
 May God save us from murderers, bigots and hypocrites.  cry

That's it my friend. Any one but those two bigots! cool
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by 9javoice1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
why is only northerners are canvasin for one nigeria?

its clear that they have uterio motive for that.

we are not interested anymore in one nigeria nonsense,
as peace loving people they claim to be,
why not accept that peacefuly, and let go and wait for Allah's help.

if everybody are not happy living together with you,
its better for you to move away from them and give peace a chance.

why are the north afraid of living in their seperate country?
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by ak47mann(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
9ja voice:

WORD cool
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by lagcity(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
alj_harem:

Alj Harem, u get eyes but u no dey see. i'm ROFL right now becos u no sabi say Bliss4lyfe is a man with a Joystick just like urself cheesy cheesy. no say i no warn u ooo.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by aljharem3: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
9ja voice:

stop posting crap, I have seen yoruba and most especially Igbos telling me about ONE NIGERIA so stop this your deluded thinking.

there is no interior motive, because I know you are thinking of Islamization, then if so what is wrong in that, I mean at the end of the day no one would force anyone to be a Muslim. It is a choice

Before the SW was 60% muslim and 40 % Christian but not the reverse is the case. Is there any problem in the SW ?

I don't understand why you people are so scared

lagcity:

Alj Harem, u get eyes but u no dey see. i'm ROFL right now becos u no sabi say Bliss4lyfe is a man with a Joystick just like urself cheesy cheesy. no say i no warn u ooo.
grin grin grin grin Lai lai my own Bliss4lyf a man shocked No way

Bliss4lyf is probably a young sister doing her studies in Uk or something. Man ke no way
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
lagcity:

ROTFLMAO! SO U DONE CHECK AM, FROM LAGCITY?? I DEY LAUGH OOOOO!  grin grin
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by aljharem3: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

ROTFLMAO!SO U DONE CHECK AM, FROM LAGCITY?? I DEY LAUGH OOOOO!  grin grin

don't mind him sweetie, he is just jealous that you like me an Yoruba man grin grin grin

so bliss4lyf what do you say, give me you email if don't think I am serious, then after 1-2 chats we can chat on facebook then from there we would meet. AT least that way, we can build trust

U're in london right. Forget all this Nairaland madness I demonstrate, I am a very nice person. I am such u would see that when u see me and also a fine bobo, tall as well. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Jails Chibok Girls’ Abductor 15 Years / Inexplicable Negligence of Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal / Anambra Explosion: Obiano Sympathises With Victims’ Families, Inaugurate Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.