Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (23386 Views)

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by eros(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

LMFAO When it comes to betting

Im so good @ that -

Its really sad!

I still dont know the reason why most of these girls indulge in whatever they are doing

Live a decent life and other girls call you Ode/mugu

Live a whoritic life and they tag it runs

I got talking with an ex of mine recently and shes already sent me this link

http://www.fashionunion.com/womens-clothing/dresses/icat/dresses/

picking 7 out of those dresses on that page - saying i should ensure i get them for her before her birthday next month

That she sure knows how to catch me in bed

This is someone that has a fiancee - someone who has been promised marriage since 2007

to a Wema bank staff till date she isnt married but she wants me getting her dresses all in the name of screwing me for old times sake

I quickly cancelled my return ticket back to africa  tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother na so we see am oooo. You can imagine my ex, who freely gives it to me whenever am in town, and just when I am about leaving or dropping her off tells me to give her 20k and I am like, am I paying for the sex and she quickly says no now, but I told you am broke. For Pete's sake, if you are broke go tell your father or mother. Thats their responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
eros:

My brother na so we see am oooo. You can imagine my ex, who freely gives it to me whenever am in town, and just when I am about leaving or dropping her off tells me to give her 20k and I am like, am I paying for the sex and she quickly says no now, but I told you am broke. For Pete's sake, if you are broke go tell your father or mother. Thats their responsibility.

LMFAO u never see anything yet

I know of a Nigerian girl that collected 50K from her man and gave it to another dude

to repair his car

Both dudes actually know themselves but dont talk

On that lucky day or would i say unlucky day

they met @ their normal beer parlour back in nigeria and luckily sat on the same table

I dont know where the issue of women started from oohh -- One was saying how faithful his woman was and the other was saying

How helpful his woman was and she even giving him 50K that same day going further to say the actual amount she gave

10 - 200naira notes
50 -- 100naira notes
15--- 1000 naira notes

before adding the name of the girl to crown it up

the first dude fainted

This was 2007, i personally poured him water to revive him angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

I know of a Nigerian girl that collected 50K from her man and gave it to another dude

to repair his car

they met @ their normal beer parlour back in nigeria and luckily sat on the same table

I dont know where the issue of women started from oohh -- One was saying how faithful his woman was and the other was saying

How helpful his woman was and she even giving him 50K that same day going further to say the actual amount she gave

10 - 200naira notes
50 -- 100naira notes
15--- 1000 naira notes

the first dude fainted

This was 2007, i personally poured him water to revive him angry angry

Lol.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by eros(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

to repair his car

10 - 200naira notes
50 -- 100naira notes
15--- 1000 naira notes

the first dude fainted

This was 2007, i personally poured him water to revive him  angry angry

Well, I have been on the receiving side of such money at some point. Sweet girl, thought she was in love with me but would screw other dudes get money from them and give it to me to sort myself out. How can such a girl expect me to return the favor, you tell me you love me, but screw other guys to get money to solve your problems and also share part of it with me.

Crazy beings I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
eros:

Well, I have been on the receiving side of such money at some point. Sweet girl, thought she was in love with me but would screw other dudes get money from them and give it to me to sort myself out. How can such a girl expect me to return the favor, you tell me you love me, but screw other guys to get money to solve your problems and also share part of it with me.

Crazy beings I tell you.

You are as bad as her, eating money off guys like you,and here you are calling her a crazy being.
That girl is the biggest fool, and you are the biggest prey! sadly.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

Bleeping toad,since you haven't seen no rational opinion from me,i guess its your personal opinion,feel free to die with it!
and please stop reading my posts,so you don't kill yourself with unnecessary HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!
I don't think seun is prepared to defend his site(NL) in the court of law,neither is he prepared to foot your burial bill.nonsense!

I have no wish whatsoever to make cretins or their supporters feel alright if that is what you mean. . .Lol

Moreover, your crude gaucheness have had the affect of scarring our 'collective intelligence' for fair mindedness. I kid you. . .NOT!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by yme1(f): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
Really?
I don't think this is right, Nigerian women ranked most unfaithful? that's just absurd
Except the research was done focusing on some of the new/young unprepared couples because the understanding of marriage to them remains vague cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are as bad as her, eating money off guys like you,and here you are calling her a crazy being.

It is better to be a prey than to be a fool  angry

eros:

Crazy beings I tell you.

Bruv you would have held her strong - Those type are hard to find -

Nigerian girl spend money on you

I laff in dangote

Nigerian girls 1kobo nor dey fall  grin  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by enomakos(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
nigeria women na wa

it is damm true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

I have no wish whatsoever to make cretins or their supporters feel alright if that is what you mean. . .Lol

Moreover, your crude gaucheness have had the affect of scarring our(u no follow oo) 'collective intelligence' for fair mindedness. I kid you. . .NOT!

take my advise stop reading my post, you and your cohort of intelligent cretins can
trek to hell for all i care, it is useless and you are to me a faceless useless being,because
you are the least of my worries right now,do yourself a favour to speak ONLY when you are spoken to
nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by babyboy3(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Ninapha(f): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

Senconded!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

It is better to be a prey than to be a fool  angry

Bruv you would have held her strong - Those type are hard to find -

Nigerian girl spend money on you

I laff in dangote

Nigerian girls 1kobo nor dey fall  grin  grin

true and you claim to be fooled by Nigerian girls,while you refer to them girls as 'your nightmarish prey'?
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
baby-boy:

A Unilag lady wanted this, 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Brazilian-Human-Hair-Extensions-Dark-Brown-1B-/320662651593?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Hair_Care_Hair_Extentions_CV&hash=item4aa8fbc2c9

I deleted her details sharp sharp from my phone

You did well to have deleted her contact

how many inches of brazillian hair did she want

U know what i do

Whenever they bring their BILL - i simply tell them no problem

Shie its Weave u want abi -- No problem

BB torch unko -- they say YES -- I say no problem

any other tin -- they bring perfumes/dresses worth 1,000pounds -- I say NO PROBLEM

The next day -- The number you have dialled is currently out of existence 

please find another option in contacting whom ever you are trying to reach angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by anonymous6(f): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
I don't believe it, especially from oriental or Asian people, these people don't like blacks. wasn't it a Asian guys who said black women are ugly from his study because of low estrogen levels when in reality Black women have the same estrogen levels as other races and you want to believe this study, lol
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by babyboy3(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
You did well to have deleted her contact

how many inches of brazillian hair did she want

U know what i do

Whenever they bring their BILL - i simply tell them no problem

Shie its Weave u want abi -- No problem

BB torch unko -- they say YES -- I say no problem

any other tin -- they bring perfumes/dresses worth 1,000pounds -- I say NO PROBLEM

The next day -- The number you have dialled is currently out of existence  

please find another option in contacting whom ever you are trying to reach  

If she had said something around 12 16 or 18 I would have pushed the boat out for her but she said 32 inch, I deleted her pin, Their was a day she said she was hungary? I said why are you telling me? if I was living in Nigeria it would have been different, but I live in Europe so it would be hard to feed you, she said she wants Pizza, that I should use my Credit Card to order it, I was thinking is this girl going nuts or looney!!! I told her to forget it, Then she said she wants a Jump Suit and Brazilian hair! she is now history!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

take my advise stop reading my post, you and your cohort of intelligent cretins can
trek to hell for all i care, it is useless and you are to me a faceless useless being,because
you are the least of my worries right now,do yourself a favour to speak ONLY when you are spoken to
nonsense!

LAME!

You seem to have selective memory, don't you?

Now go and review the whole thread from the 1st page and tell me who quoted who Ab Initio.

You started an fight argument you could meagrely sustain only to bark/cry WOUF WOUF WOUF while you're being flogged intellectually?

I rarely 'rub fits' with women but I may well make an exception, in your case - You should be bottled and sold as the ultimate cure for constipation.

Cretin!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
baby-boy:

If she had said something around 12 16 or 18 I would have pushed the boat out for her but she said 32 inch, I deleted her pin, Their was a day she said she was hungary? I said why are you telling me? if I was living in Nigeria it would have been different, but I live in Europe so it would be hard to feed you, she said she wants Pizza, that I should use my Credit Card to order it, I was thinking is this girl going nuts or looney!!! I told her to forget it, Then she said she wants a Jump Suit and Brazilian hair! she is now history!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

order pizza for her back in africa

Oh my days grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by babyboy3(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
I don't believe it, especially from oriental or Asian people, these people don't like blacks. wasn't it a Asian guys who said black women are ugly from his study because of low estrogen levels when in reality Black women have the same estrogen levels as other races and you want to believe this study, lol

aaaaaaahhhhhhh Asian guys could call a black girl anything they like, actually you would have to look like Hrithik Roshan before a black lady date an Asian guy, but an Asian lady would kill to be with a black guy (especially Nigerian)

At work every friday during break we (workers) play football on the astrotuff and afterwards we use the shower in the locker room to freshen up and head back to work, KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank God that I came as a black man, though I have heard that the Asian's manhood is small but not shockingly small and we are talking about four guys everything looked like a memory stick,  Most Asian lady know that they are going to marry them away (Arrangy) thats why most of them secretly date black guys before they finally marry them off
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
Lmao! Dis is so disgraceful. Wat all the guys ere are saying is the truth. Most times i am ashamed to b a nigerian girl! most naija girls are disgrace to womanhood! Am sure God is weeping! Ha ba, Selling ur body for clothes, blackberry n brazillian hair just to shine amonsgt ur peers.Its too rampant these days. Wheres d pride and dignity? Go to unilag in d nite see girls misbehaving, stabbing their fellow room mates for sugadaddies (someoneelse father)! Wat a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by anonymous6(f): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
baby-boy:

aaaaaaahhhhhhh Asian guys could call a black girl anything they like, actually you would have to look like Hrithik Roshan before a black lady date an Asian guy, but an Asian lady would kill to be with a black guy (especially Nigerian)

At work every friday during break we (workers) play football on the astrotuff and afterwards we use the shower in the locker room to freshen up and head back to work, KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank God that I came as a black man, though I have heard that the Asian's manhood is small but not shockingly small and we are talking about four guys everything looked like a memory stick,  Most Asian lady know that they are going to marry them away (Arrangy) thats why most of them secretly date black guys before they finally marry them off

ok, LOL
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by anonymous6(f): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
baby-boy:

You are actually right, I had to look up who Hrithik Roshan was, and I recognized him in many Bollywood movies he is famous, many Indian girls love him but lets be honest when we talk about Asian guys, we are talking about oriental Asian guys(Japanese, Chinese, Korean and etc), those are the guys black females have no interest in but NOT southeast Asians like Indian or Bangladesh men.

I would also add that you are correct when it comes to the P-en-is size between black men and Asian men, Oprah did a show on that and it was scientifically proven & concluded by a British doctor that Asian men have the smallest out of all races(but I think they meant orientals). Black(in the show they said african american men) and white men were the ones with the biggest but black men were a few point's ahead of white men in the study.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Theblessed(f): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Yes we are, don't we all know that?  

Well if you don't,  know it now, it's OFFICIAL! 'Nigerian women are as promiscous as their men'.

You know what?  WE LEARNT FROM THE BEST - OUR MEN!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin  

Some people are all here talking nonsense - trouble is, we can't stomach the truth.  Check how many Nigerian single ladies that have 2,3 or even 4 boyfriends on the lead at a go and you'd realise, what the above topic is saying is absolutely, correct!  In fact, you people are the one lying and hiding the truth.  It won't work for una, the truth must be told "Nigerian women are as promiscous as their men" and that's truth.  

Our men hold the baton of this nonsense and we must catch up, we must get even - who say to be fair is wrong except you the liar? undecided undecided undecided

They go, and we go and that's fair!  Everyone must learn a painful lessons from lies and cheating!

Glad some people are thinking what I'm thinking? I remember presenting this thread months ago for Nairalanders with intelligence to air their views on the topic and some idiots who think they're smart bluffed it, remember?  That's not clever, is it?  You see, the same topic has re-emerged and it's now being discussed, shame on the fools!

If in doubt, check out the old threads now, and you'd see it.  Only goes to show, some people have greater foresight than others - call it clever, if you like.  

That says it all! Nigerians are embarrassed of their own truths and they must hear the truth - like it or not, we are as promiscuous as our men and that's equally good.  If they hurt you get even if you can else, dump the bastard and move on, he doesn't worth the saliva! angry angry
[/size][/b]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
BlueBarbie:

[size=18pt]Lmao! Dis is so disgraceful. Wat all the guys ere are saying is the truth. Most times i am ashamed to b a nigerian girl! most naija girls are disgrace to womanhood! Am sure God is weeping! Ha ba, Selling your body for clothes, blackberry n brazillian hair just to shine amonsgt your peers.Its too rampant these days. Wheres d pride and dignity? Go to unilag in d nite see girls misbehaving, stabbing their fellow room mates for sugadaddies (someoneelse father)! Wat a shame![/size]

THIS CAME FROM A NIGERIAN WOMAN

God bless you for saying the truth --

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
Theblessed:

[b]Yes we are, don't we all know that?  

Well if you don't,  know it now, it's OFFICIAL! 'Nigerian women are as promiscous as their men'.

You know what?  WE LEARNT FROM THE BEST - OUR MEN!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin  

Some people are all here talking nonsense - trouble is, we can't stomach the truth.  Check how many Nigerian single ladies that have 2,3 or even 4 boyfriends on the lead at a go and you'd realise, what the above topic is saying is absolutely, correct!  In fact, you people are the one lying and hiding the truth.  It won't work for una, the truth must be told "Nigerian women are as promiscous as their men" and that's truth.  

Our men hold the baton of this nonsense and we must catch up, we must get even - who say to be fair is wrong except you the liar? undecided undecided undecided

They go, and we go and that's fair!  Everyone must learn a painful lessons from lies and cheating!

Glad some people are thinking what I'm thinking? I remember presenting this thread months ago for Nairalanders with intelligence to air their views on the topic and some idiots who think they're smart bluffed it, remember?  That's not clever, is it?  You see, the same topic has re-emerged and it's now being discussed, shame on the fools!

If in doubt, check out the old threads now, and you'd see it.  Only goes to show, some people have greater foresight than others - call it clever, if you like.  

That says it all! Nigerians are embarrassed of their own truths and they must hear the truth - like it or not, we are as promiscuous as our men and that's equally good.  If they hurt you get even if you can else, dump the bastard and move on, he doesn't worth the saliva! angry angry
[/b]

Eyah so its a Nigeriam man that did this to you

Pele - I hope you find a man that sees life the same way you see life

You both would make a great couple

Good luck undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by babyboy3(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nigerian women are as bad as English ladies but the only different here is that… an English lady would sleep with you for free, she doesn’t need your money or stuff, actually they would feel insulted been treated like a LovePeddler. But a Naija babe!!! buys this and that blackberry and stuff, when you have (alleged) Genevieve sleeping with Abubakar Atiku, I don’t think Megan Fox would sleep with George Bush for all the money in the world,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
baby-boy:

Nigerian women are as bad as English ladies but the only different here is that… an English lady would sleep with you for free, she doesn’t need your money or stuff, actually they would feel insulted been treated like a LovePeddler. But a Naija babe!!! buys this and that blackberry and stuff, when you have (alleged) Genevieve sleeping with Abubakar Atiku, I don’t think Megan Fox would sleep with George Bush for all the money in the world,

A british girl wont even collect taxi money to come see you

Its an insult

She can SLAP you if you wanna pay for dinner for her

The thing TAYA me myself

Are these not the same women like Nija women

Wahala everywhere - even 20 naira for OKADA - Nigerian woman would demand angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Parisgoodman(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
Theblessed:

[b][size=16pt]Yes we are, don't we all know that?

Well if you don't, know it now, it's OFFICIAL! 'Nigerian women are as promiscous as their men'.

You know what? WE LEARNT FROM THE BEST - OUR MEN!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Some people are all here talking nonsense - trouble is, we can't stomach the truth. Check how many Nigerian single ladies that have 2,3 or even 4 boyfriends on the lead at a go and you'd realise, what the above topic is saying is absolutely, correct! In fact, you people are the one lying and hiding the truth. It won't work for una, the truth must be told "Nigerian women are as promiscous as their men" and that's truth.

They go, and we go and that's fair! Everyone must learn a painful lessons from lies and cheating!

Glad some people are thinking what I'm thinking? I remember presenting this thread months ago for Nairalanders with intelligence to air their views on the topic and some idiots who think they're smart bluffed it, remember? That's not clever, is it? You see, the same topic has re-emerged and it's now being discussed, shame on the fools!

If in doubt, check out the old threads now, and you'd see it. Only goes to show, some people have greater foresight than others - call it clever, if you like.

That says it all! Nigerians are embarrassed of their own truths and they must hear the truth - like it or not, we are as promiscuous as our men and that's equally good. If they hurt you get even if you can else, dump the bastard and move on, he doesn't worth the saliva! angry angry
[/size][/b]

Kai! By their words we shall know them! Even if them pay me 1g $ a week i nor go date u, BTW, ARE U FROM BENUE?
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
190 and eros, two of you can liiiieeeee!!! Chei! Make una take am easy with the lie lie. All this c[i]o[/i]ck and bull stories about the ashawo girls you know.
How manage una jus dey attract so so useless girls like dis?
@yorisb, 29000 is too few compared to 150 million in the country and besides they didnt go round all the countries in the world to conduct the survey before concluding that Nigerian women are the worst in the world.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
fellis:

190 and eros, two of you can liiiieeeee!!! Chei! Make una take am easy with the lie lie. All this c[i]o[/i]ck and bull stories about the ashawo girls you know.

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by eros(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
fellis:

@yorisb, 29000 is too few compared to 150 million in the country and besides they didnt go round all the countries in the world to conduct the survey before concluding that Nigerian women are the worst in the world.

Bros I no know where you dey live oooo. If you never marry, I plead with you to put your girl to the test and see if she no go fall your hand big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

[/b]
LAME!

You seem to have selective memory, don't you?

Now go and review the whole thread from the 1st page and tell me who quoted who Ab Initio.

You started an fight argument you could meagrely sustain only to bark/cry WOUF WOUF WOUF while you're being flogged intellectually?

I rarely 'rub fits' with women but I may well make an exception, in your case - You should be bottled and sold as the ultimate cure for constipation.

Cretin!

Ok clap for yourself,what avery achievable thing in life to claim to be the most intelligent faceless goat on Nl.
You are just a bitter and sad human,it shows in your hateful comment towards me.of which reasons are best known to you.I always joke with people you included.since you think you are the master of 'intelligent group of society' ain't you suppose to be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Obama and othernoted top leaders? Your here self praising fighting with a lady. Stop wasting your talent on NL go and make yourself useful elsewhere thou foolishh HATER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.