Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (23387 Views)

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Litmus: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2011
It was a [b]Fake [/b]report if you deny it post source please. And don't show us Chinapost, show us the actual Durex survey.

Because in reality the following nations are the Most Unfaithful In The World:

1 Thailand

2 Brazil

3  British

4 America

5  Newzeland

6  then the rest of Europe

in Africa

1  Ghana

2 South Africa

3  Zimbabwe

4 Ivory Coast

5 the rest of Africa

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
The dumbest survey ever! 29,000 people is supposed to produce a decent sampling of several billion people? If stupidity hasn't another name it should be labeled after the OP, the source and company that undertook such a brainless survey.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Xionez(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

The dumbest survey ever! 29,000 people is supposed to produce a decent sampling of several billion people? If stupidity hasn't another name it should be labeled after the OP, the source and company that undertook such a brainless survey.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
At least a dog goes deeper when searching for buried bone, not like the chickens this idiots are. They scratch the surface and then call it a day well spent.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by razznaija(f): 2:05am On Dec 08, 2011
Xionez:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
At least a dog goes deeper when searching for buried bone, not like the chickens this idiots are. They scratch the surface and then call it a day well spent.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Oletunow(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

29,000 is even too much, most US election prediction samples about 2,000 people, if the survey is done by a reputable company; they do not need to interview 29,000 people, all they will need is the right sample of participant from different groups, background, location and weight the result proportional to arrive at a percentage and these surveys also have a margin of error e.g. If the margin of error os +/-5; then Nigeria having 62% and the next country 59%, could also mean Nigeria had 57% and the next next country 64%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by IYANGBALI: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2011
naija no dey carry last.EVERYWHERE WE DEY,NAIJA I HAIL O
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2011
sista-jay:

This the best news ever!!
[/quote THE BESTEST! AT LEAST WE DON'T HAV TO HIDE IT ANYMORE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 09, 2011
this is the most stupid thing i ever heard.and all the idiots in support of this are even more stupid.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]imagine 190 comparing africans to british, you have lost your sense of origin and sound so so foolish.and other NIGERIAN guys in support of this,y'all are castrated bush meats, duckfowl, so so yesterday[/font]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Druss(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
Any one that believed this is an idiot. Is it the same Nigeria that if you ask a girl if she is a virgin that the girl will swear to her forefathers that she is one? Is it the same Nigeria that a girl will go and answer a newspaper research question?

PASS THE GANJA TO THE LHS!!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
Platnum!:

this is the most silly thing i ever heard.and all the idiots in support of this are even more silly.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]imagine 190 comparing africans to british, you have lost your sense of origin and sound so so foolish.and other NIGERIAN guys in support of this,y'all are castrated bush meats, duckfowl, so so yesterday[/font]

Durex doesnt neeed to run any survey to know our women are the most unfaithful
dont we see things every day ourselves- if it pains you - kindly find a moderately wet transformer and spread mat on top and sleep undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^ grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by johncasey1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
@platnum E dey pain u ? NAIJA WOMEN !! "long sigh " "scoffs"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hiss!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by johncasey1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
@brazilianluks DUH
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
john casey:

@brazilianluks DUH
angry angry shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by johncasey1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
@goldiesweerey u gat great lips for hissing "falling in love " "NAIJA GAL" >> Runs away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
john casey:

@goldiesweerey u gat great lips for hissing "falling in love " "NAIJA GAL" >> Runs away
undecided undecided smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Xionez(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2011
Litmus, nothing spoil. No matter how you view am, NAija no go ever carry last.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
190_@:

Durex doesnt neeed to run any survey to know our women are the most unfaithful
dont we see things every day ourselves- if it pains you - kindly find a moderately wet transformer and spread mat on top and sleep undecided

no wonder you sound like a goat talking,with such mentality i am not surprised.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
^LMFAO after 4days you replied -

Hehehehe- carry your s[i]o[/i]ured toto and fru[i]s[/i]tration else where

I cant help you undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
190_@:

^LMFAO after 4days you replied -

Hehehehe- carry your s[i]o[/i]ured toto and fru[i]s[/i]tration else where

I cant help you undecided

umm maybe that shld tell u i have a life. asking help frm u? dont flatter urself.i would recommend u help ur miserable self 1st
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
Platnum!:

umm maybe that shld tell u i have a life. asking help frm u? dont flatter urself.i would recommend u help your miserable self 1st

I don taya for you

waka . . . grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by DaDoctor: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

I don taya for you

waka . . . grin

Hi bro.
let that gurl be see just contacted HIV, She is unfaithful too. she dey vent her frustration

KEEP TELLING NAIJA LADIES THE TRUTH GUY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
^Always would - neither she nor her pucee can stop me from spreading the truth undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by DaDoctor: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

^Always would - neither she nor her pucee can stop me from spreading the truth undecided

Ride on. I and FREE TOTO COCOA dey your back office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
poor excuses for "men"
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
Platnum!:

poor excuses for "men"
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by DaDoctor: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2011
Platnum!:

poor excuses for "men"

WIT UR AGABALUMO -SHAPED BREASST AND NYANSH LIKE ANAMBRA GEOLOGICAL BASIN! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2011
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.