Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (23389 Views)

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by eros(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
randyorton:

[size=13pt]what baffles me is that these under aged girls who are yet to see real life di.cks are the ones defending the guilty girls. what for your time when u`ll be forked.

@topic

it is for this reason that i dont pity these creatures called women. Once i am done with their ever smelling PU.NNies, i dump them without thinking twice. i am looking for  research on why naija women`s punnies smell like dead fish. Been searching the internet to see if i could get help. Almost every naija babe has this pungent smell from her punn.ies. If they want to f.ork around , why dont they find a way to keep that their money making machine (punn.y) clean. some magas go come dey spend heavily just to enter that gutter
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin Crazy but the PURE TRUTH. Lagos girls are most guilty of this menace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sugardaddy1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
randyorton:

[size=13pt]what baffles me is that these under aged girls who are yet to see real life di.cks are the ones defending the guilty girls. what for your time when u`ll be forked.

@topic

it is for this reason that i dont pity these creatures called women. Once i am done with their ever smelling PU.NNies, i dump them without thinking twice. i am looking for  research on why naija women`s punnies smell like dead fish. Been searching the internet to see if i could get help. Almost every naija babe has this pungent smell from her punn.ies. If they want to f.ork around , why dont they find a way to keep that their money making machine (punn.y) clean. some magas go come dey spend heavily just to enter that gutter
[/size]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

Right back @ You, nutcase!

Your are beginning to take it personal and that shows how far your mental state can withstand such argument.
am not directing my post to you,but to the generally unscientifically poll carried by the condom company,before you say 'Jack robbinson'
and start hitting your head on the wall,just because i ain't buying your   ideas! gerrit!

You had none whatsoever. . .and neither did (do) u have anything rational to opine. . .

Yes I take it personal and that is because I am well allergic to conjectures.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
It is in the same NIGERIA

That a 22 year old girl dropped HOT PRESSING IRON on the buttocks of her sleeping BOYFRIEND

because he refused getting her a black berry torch  grin  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
randyorton:

@topic

[/size]

I guess it is common with those states where they have limited supply of water and maybe soap,

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
Just the other day IN WARRI

A girl killed her elder sister all because of a sugar daddy who is already married with 2 wives

all these things lead to what -------------------------------------------------> MONEY

wetin poverty go cause for this life eh?  angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by babyboy3(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
buy me perf (Perfume)
buy me roll on
buy me a jump suit
Brazilian or Peruvian hair
Fish pepper soup
Tantalizer
Oniru Beach
Elegbuishe Beach

Naija girl do catch fire!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

You had none. . .and neither have I seen any rational opinion from u. . .

Yes I take personal and that is because I am well allergic to conjectures.

Bleeping toad,since you haven't seen no rational opinion from me,i guess its your personal opinion,feel free to die with it!
and please stop reading my posts,so you don't kill yourself with unnecessary HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!
I don't think seun is prepared to defend his site(NL) in the court of law,neither is he prepared to foot your burial bill.nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
baby-boy:

buy me perf (Perfume)
buy me roll on
buy me a jump suit
Brazilian or Peruvian hair
Fish pepper soup
Tantalizer
Oniru Beach
Elegbuishe Beach

Naija girl do catch fire!!!

^Ohh there is Now peruvian

E clear say my Nija babes dem still dey learn for the work then  grin  grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

A girl killed her elder sister all because of a sugar daddy who is already married with 2 wives

all these things lead to what -------------------------------------------------> MONEY

Come its enough already,I don't want to get into an argument with you,you know that survey is crap,stop being a jerk for once, a girl was unfaithful to you so what? How many nigerian girls have you dated to come to the conclusion that we are all unfaithful?I just read comments on this thread and smh,stop it already,its gotten too old.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
^Omo men, i dont know what u ate this morning - but we are tackling the issue on ground

and if u say how many ladies, ive dated - enough ladies to crowd your village angry

please be kind enough to either advice your fellow sisters or just keep  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

grin  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by eros(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Come its enough already,I don't want to get into an argument with you,you know that survey is crap,stop being a jerk for once, a girl was unfaithful to you so what? How many nigerian girls have you dated to come to the conclusion that we are all unfaithful?I just read comments on this thread and smh,stop it already,its gotten too old.  

I beg to disagree madam. Most of the girls I have dated till date always cheated. Most Nigerian girls are cheap and worthless beings, with no respect and pride for themselves. You might be different, but you are just one out of 1,000 Nigerian girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
^ I taya cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sugardaddy1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Until Naija ladies stop calling a spade a shovel undecided we will continue to have surveys like this that are not in their favour.
Most Naija women (at least over 50%) cool are really unfaithful. So, wooooon bad gaaaaan!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Good! Thank you Moderators. . . For putting this Nonsense on the Front page. Hope you are enjoying the derailment so far. . . This is what it always leads to! Gender compartmentalization, marginalization and bias! Kudos once again!

What a shame! smiley[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]@Thread:

Bullshit in High Definition(HD)

Nonsense. . .[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
eros:

I beg to disagree madam. Most of the girls I have dated till date always cheated. Most Nigerian girls are cheap and worthless beings, with no respect and pride for themselves. You might be different, but you are just one out of 1,000 Nigerian girls.
WOW,so you keep getting attracted to the cheating lot huh? I think you need to sit down and check yourself well,so what do you think makes them cheat? if a real survey that won't lie should be carried out on who the bigger cheat is amongst both sexes,who do you think will come out tops?don't lie to yourself.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Naija babes una don win gold medal at last grin grin grin grin grin grin
hurraaay!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Until Naija ladies stop calling a spade a shovel undecided we will continue to have surveys like this that are not in their favour.
Most Naija women (at least over 50%) cool are really unfaithful. So, wooooon bad gaaaaan!!! cheesy
Y'all keep talking about how bad the nigerian woman is,how about the men? Please I really didn't want to get in an argument and I still don't,so please move along.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by ElmA1(f): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
WoW! Why so much bitterness towards your women? This is sad.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by eros(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

WOW,so you keep getting attracted to the cheating lot huh? I think you need to sit down and check yourself well,so what do you think makes them cheat? if a real survey that won't lie should be carried out on who the bigger cheat is amongst both sexes,who do you think will come out tops?don't lie to yourself.

Nigerian men cheat more than Nigerian women granted. However, do not forget this is Nigeria where polygamy is practised and allowed. Therefore, Nigerian men are allowed to have more than one wife. Although, in a more civilised society having two wives or dating 2 ladies is not allowed. But then, how do you justify a cheating girlfriend, fiancée or wife?

You might be from a very decent background, but take it or leave most Nigerian girls are dogs.

I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
ElmA, :

[size=20pt]WoW! Why so much bitterness towards your women?[/size] [size=50pt]This is sad.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
EROS
Yeah well,at the end it all boils down to the mentality of a man being polygamous,it still justifies nothing for me cos having many wives is quite different from cheating,I'm really not up for it right now,so my case is already resting.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nigerian girls are dogs

esp between ages 20-24 thats when they are at the peak of their game  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Most of these single Nigerian based guys are bitter because they refused to cut their coat according to their size.
A guy would come across a very beautiful girl,knowing fully well she is a prostitute,(even if she claims to be a student)
this same guy would still approach such girl for a relationship. What is he expecting from such relationship? Faithfulness?oh well!

Guys there are good girls out there eagerly waiting for that right guy,who is not clouded with the notion of comparison,but of
total acceptance. Go and find her!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
^I rather come and find you

com'ere kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

And a sugar daddy with two wives already at that grin grin grin grin grin and yet the warri babe jus slauther im own sister just 4 that.Ehn so much for blackberry and Brazilian wig grin.Chei! an average naija babe fit sell her soul for blackberry grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by eros(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
@Goldieluks and Freecocoa,

Obviously, you ladies are very decent women and that is why you are on here defending the diginity of the Nigerian woman. Truth be told, how many decent Nigerian girls/women do we have on nairaland? Most of them are out there scheming on how to be on that cruise boat this weekend with sugar daddies who happen to be other women's husband.

Others are out there planning on how to buy BB torch, new shoes, clothes and all the vain things that makes their miserable lives a total junk. You can't even engage these girls in a decent and intellectual conversation like you are doing. They are only interested in taking that D.ICK and getting paid.

HARD TRUTH: A friend of mine once bed 4 girls from supposedly decent homes in one week, with the promise to buy them Blackberry Torch. How do I know this, because I was the supposed account officer who failed to post the money meant for the BB into the girls account. How cheap can a girl be? Opening her pride and glory for a mere cell phone.

Another shocker, I once had a bet with my friend who just came into the country to bed a girl in the neighborhood the first time he spoke to her and he did. Did i forget to add that, she was in a very serious relationship and sadly the boyfriend was made to watch in horror how his angel was flogged really good. I can go on and on, but its not worth it.

I will blame our parents and the girls for this wayward attitude and most especially the crase for material things, which parents should readily provide for their children.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
lefulefu:

And a sugar daddy with two wives already at that grin grin grin grin grin and yet the warri babe jus slauther im own sister just 4 that.Ehn so much for blackberry and Brazilian wig grin.Chei! an average naija babe fit sell her soul for blackberry grin

Blame the stupid and heartless girl for killing her sister because of a man, and also blame the foolish old man for dating two sisters.
it goes both ways my dear!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
eros:

@Goldieluks and Freecocoa,

Obviously, you ladies are very decent women and that is why you are on here defending the diginity of the Nigerian woman. Truth be told, how many decent Nigerian girls/women do we have on nairaland? Most of them are out there scheming on how to be on that cruise boat this weekend with sugar daddies who happen to be other women's husband.

Others are out there planning on how to buy BB torch, new shoes, clothes and all the vain things that makes their miserable lives a total junk. You can't even engage these girls in a decent and intellectual conversation like you are doing. They are only interested in taking that manliness and getting paid.

HARD TRUTH: A friend of mine once bed 4 girls from supposedly decent homes in one week, with the promise to buy them Blackberry Torch. How do I know this, because I was the supposed account officer who failed to post the money meant for the BB into the girls account. How cheap can a girl be? Opening her pride and glory for a mere cell phone.

Another shocker, I once had a bet with my friend who just came into the country to bed a girl in the neighborhood the first time he spoke to her and he did. Did i forget to add that, she was in a very serious relationship and sadly the boyfriend was made to watch in horror how his angel was flogged really good. I can go on and on, but its not worth it.

I will blame our parents and the girls for this wayward attitude and most especially the crase for material things, which parents should readily provide for their children.

LMFAO When it comes to betting

Im so good @ that -

Its really sad!

I still dont know the reason why most of these girls indulge in whatever they are doing

Live a decent life and other girls call you Ode/mugu

Live a whoritic life and they tag it runs

I got talking with an ex of mine recently and shes already sent me this link

http://www.fashionunion.com/womens-clothing/dresses/icat/dresses/

picking 7 out of those dresses on that page - saying i should ensure i get them for her before her birthday next month

That she sure knows how to catch me in bed

This is someone that has a fiancee - someone who has been promised marriage since 2007

to a Wema bank staff till date she isnt married but she wants me getting her dresses all in the name of screwing me for old times sake

I quickly cancelled my return ticket back to africa  tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

Blame the silly and heartless girl for killing her sister because of a man, and also blame the foolish old man for dating two sisters.
it goes both ways my dear!

sweery when you have money you tend to misbehave

we men are hunters in general, even Tiger woods, arnold all cheated

we dont hide it, we dont deny it

if women could come out and stop claiming been faithful then there would be peace

you cant claim to be faithful to your man, when u have different guys in your life

I @ tymes wonder how women look @ one dude - tell him i love you, kiss and part her legs open for him

move to the next dude, say the same thing and part her legs open for him

move to yet another same different guy and still part her legs open

Nigerian girls could do this to 2.3.4.5 to even 7 different guys

all for BIS subscriptions, xmas dress, Ice cream, Recharge card and even BB torch

dont some women think - how many people do you have to offer your body

christ Jesus

Im outta here angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

LMFAO When it comes to betting

Im so good @ that -

Its really sad!

I still dont know the reason why most of these girls indulge in whatever they are doing

Live a decent life and other girls call you Ode/mugu

Live a whoritic life and they tag it runs

I got talking with an ex of mine recently and shes already sent me this link

http://www.fashionunion.com/womens-clothing/dresses/icat/dresses/

picking 7 out of those dresses on that page - saying i should ensure i get them for her before her birthday next month

That she sure knows how to catch me in bed

This is someone that has a fiancee - someone who has been promised marriage since 2007

to a Wema bank staff till date she isnt married but she wants me getting her dresses all in the name of screwing me for old times sake

I quickly cancelled my return ticket back to africa  tongue tongue

Something tells me you are lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.