Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (23388 Views)

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by ngusvi: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
The Nigerian US Virgin Islands Reunion Festival Invites all Nigerians and friends of Nigeria to our Annual Nigerian Reunion Festival 2012 .

This festival will take place on May 25th- 28th on the Beautiful US Islands of ST Thomas.
More details here @ www.nigerianusvifestival.com

See yall soon.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Litmus: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
All links lead back to china post, try as much as i could, i could not find the Durex source. You know, Asian countries have their own beef, and i believe that  the article on the china post site was a twisted version of a survey which i did find. In that survey, 2007: http://yesboleh..com/2007/04/durex-global-sex-survey-2007.html it stated that  Nigerian and south Africans are the most sexually satisfied people  in the world. Nowhere does it mention promiscuity.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
Modified
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
grin
Goldieluks, you quoted me too fast. Abeg I don modify my post, I no know wetin Litmus dey talk for there.
The story is at the link.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Natasha2(f): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=15pt]RUBBISH [/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Litmus: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Some people just cant bare the fact that some black nations in the world still have dignity and pride so they do everything in their power to besmirch Nigeria. They know we value pried so they look for ways to make us ashamed, they know we value bravery so they come here  to calls us cowards, they know we have full respect for our women and that our women hold themselves with dignity so they come to tell us that our women are undignified people with loos morals.

The people who come here using derogatory language about our women are not Nigerian men don't fall for their tricks. Do you think if they were Nigerians they will be insulting and calling their own mothers and sisters these terrible names?
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
Litmus:

Some people just cant bare the that some black nations in the world still have dignity and pride so they do everything in their power to besmirch Nigeria. They know we value pried so they look for ways to make us ashamed, they know we value bravery so they come here  to calls us cowards, they know we have full respect for our women and that our women hold themselves with dignity so they come to tell us that our women are undignified people with loos morals.

The people who come here using derogatory language about our women are not Nigerian men don't fall all their tricks. Do you think if they were Nigerians they will be insulting and calling their own mothers and sisters these terrible names?

A lot of them are either married to white,half cast,hence,they are brain washed!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Natasha2(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
Litmus:

Some people just cant bare the fact that some black nations in the world still have dignity and pride so they do everything in their power to besmirch Nigeria.
seconded
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
d three of u shud shut d f-up! Ashewo club tryin to defend fellow members!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by seedord247(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
Boyloaf:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wettin you won make dem talk . . . . Brazilians and Dominican Girls here i come cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sistajay(f): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
This the best news ever!!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by seedord247(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
sista-jay:

This the best news ever!!

So my sister you endorsed the News like i did. . . . but wait, Ain't you a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
WTF!!!! shocked 6 Pages and counting. . .

Boyloaf:

grin grin *Pees on the couch* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by MrsChima1(f): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2011
SMH@six pages of bullshit
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sexyliano: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2011
yoruba women must av won this award for nigerian women. yoruba women are the ones who sleep with anything male. they fit sleep with dead bodi sef. if you expect yoruba woman to be faithful to you good luck because they all worship yemoja the goddess of cheating.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by anonymous6(f): 12:52am On Dec 07, 2011
sexyliano:

yoruba women must av won this award for nigerian women. yoruba women are the ones who sleep with anything male. they fit sleep with dead bodi sef. if you expect yoruba woman to be faithful to you good luck because they all worship yemoja the goddess of cheating.

get a life loser
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by HISchild: 1:03am On Dec 07, 2011
We ought not judge anyone personally, because "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" - Jer 17:9; “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23
----
For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.”  - Rom 6:23
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by babyboy3(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2011
yoruba women must av won this award for nigerian women. yoruba women are the ones who sleep with anything male.

Go to Italy, and see PROFESSIONAL SHOWNANA!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sexyliano: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2011
anonymous6:

get a life loser

you must be an ugly dirty smelly yoruba woman. get a bath please.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 07, 2011
emmatok:

Sorry these survey is not from Nigerian Guys, it is from foreigners.

I have a feeling that they base this survey on Nigerian women attitude towards foreigners.

Sorry, but some of our women(married and single) can die for foreigners, especially those stingy Indians and poor Chinkos.
Dat na true word grin
The average naija woman if she just see one old lebanese man or a garlic smelling indian man she go just open her leg wide b4 u even say jack robinson! because for their ignorant mind dem believe say indians and lebanese ppl dey loaded with dollars grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Mallow: 1:42am On Dec 07, 2011
HISchild:

We ought not judge anyone personally, because "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" - Jer 17:9; “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23
----
For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.”  - Rom 6:23 

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by anonymous6(f): 2:16am On Dec 07, 2011
sexyliano:

you must be an ugly dirty smelly yoruba woman. get a bath please.

get a life loser, you sound pathetic
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by dayokanu(m): 2:22am On Dec 07, 2011

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 2:32am On Dec 07, 2011
^Free them - They are only keeping shape grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by BloodShed1: 2:42am On Dec 07, 2011
SMH

Like this only applies to Naija women.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2011
Naija women make una change oooooo and stop yanshing every man wey una come across.Haba wetin hard to stick to one man?
Aids is real oooooooooooooooooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by deemarie(f): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2011
shocked @sexyliano, you must be an illiterate of the 21st century to refer to yoruba women as smelly and dirty and cheats angry , how old are you? tribalist oshi!

seems to me, they carried out the survey in only asia and africa,
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by OO7: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2011
sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2011
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Pain(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2011
I wonder why some of us are so dumb to swallow any garbage hook line plus sinker.
What the survey has revealed is that NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST TRUTHFUL.

The fact is that all the other nationalities were more ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH in the responses.

Where in the world but EUROPE & AMERICA is ONE NIGHT STAND a Household Word? Please tell me!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.