Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (23385 Views)

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2011
Ninapha:

And this is why they would keep using Nigeria for every negative Example.  We are ready to answer Goats, despoiler, terrorist so long its the whites that called us so  Shame on you after all u are not exempted.

I don't play cheap, blind-c[i]u[/i]m-pseudo patriotisms. . .
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by freecocoa(f): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2011
Rubbish Nonesense,mscheeeew.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

I say it as it is. . .and whether or not I've got sisters is inconsequential. Anu Mpama! undecided

Oga, that's how polls are conducted world over. . .

U don't expect them to interview 150 million Nigerians to reach their ''. Do ya?

It takes a very dumb person to accept such bollocks!
yes you mustn't interview the 150 million population,but interviewing 62% of men is not enough proof to conclude such
generally unaccepted verdict,nonsense
!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by slap1(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2011
Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. Nigerian women are the most unfaithful. . .the same people will tell you that Nigerians are the happiest people on earth. Oya o, bring it on.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Htman: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2011
its true
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2011
slap1:

[s]Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world[/s]. Nigerian women are the most unfaithful. . .the same people will tell you that Nigerians are the happiest people on earth. Oya o, bring it on.

Nigeria is not the most corrupt country in the world,link below!

http://www.einfopedia.com/most-corrupt-countries-or-nations-rankings-2010-of-the-world-highest-corrupt-governments.php
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by DaDoctor: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2011
In as much as the survey may not have benn thorough.
IT IS VERY TRUE THAT MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE UNFAITHFUL. ESPECIALLY THE SINGLES.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

SAME THIG 190 AND ASHIRI-1 HAS BEEN SAYING ALL YEAR LONG!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sugardaddy1(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2011
Da Doctor:

In as much as the survey may not have benn thorough.
IT IS VERY TRUE THAT MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE UNFAITHFUL. ESPECIALLY THE SINGLES.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

SAME THIG 190 AND ASHIRI-1 HAS BEEN SAYING ALL YEAR LONG!

Sorry, you missed out some of the married ones!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by babyboy3(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2011
The top two countries are Nigeria at 62 percent and Thailand at 59 percent.

I know Nigerian women would be up there
BUT

I would put the English ahead of them and West Indies as well
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

It takes a very dumb person to accept such bollocks!
yes you mustn't interview the 150 million population,but interviewing 62% of men is not enough proof to conclude such
generally unaccepted verdict,nonsense
!

It's OK to be ill-informed but to make asinine comments is not acceptable!!

You can be sentimental all u want but please don't argue FACTS. . .

For once, use your internet/lappie in a more meaningful way - Do a Google (re)search on how polls are conducted.

Even in the latest YOUGOV and GALLUP polls, only 1000 adults (18+) were interviewed NATIONALLY to reach their 'verdicts' on the exit polls and behold; THEY WERE RIGHT ON POINT (post-election)!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2011
This is not news

we all know that Nigerian women are credible

In oil bunkery/ pipe line busting

pushing of cocaine

smoking weed

Adultery

Flirting

HIV & AIDs

Thieves

Uselessness

Cowards

Gold diggers

Prostitution ( despite its not legalized )

smelly kpekus cos of the countless men they've slept with

Blackberry Fanatics

Sugar daddy and what ever u may name it ( Abuja/lagos connection )

Parting their legs open at the sight of N50

Infact an average Nigerian woman need's these tins stated above and more in order to survive daily

dont ask me how i knew - walk 2 the streets and ask 10 women - 8 would confess indulging in these things stated above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 9javoice1(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2011
woo!!!
This is nonsense to me and totaly false.
look i stay in china and in travel a lot i the asia pacific.

i can discover that they are flirting but not as the me survey mention.
only thailand i wouldnt defend .but others the report is nonsense.

Now talking about nigeria women and infidelity.
yes there are but not put them at the world no.90 even.
do you remember a country like brazil,congo,cameroon,ghana,jamaica,rusia even america.

pls its clear that the people put up this writeup is talking rubbish. maybe they just wana discourage their
male youths from marrying naija ladies as they are seriousely moving to marry them.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sugardaddy1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

This is not news

we all know that Nigerian women are credible

In oil bunkery/ pipe line busting

pushing of cocaine

smoking weed

Adultery

Flirting

HIV & AIDs

Thieves

Uselessness

Cowards

Gold diggers

Prostitution ( despite its not legalized )

smelly kpekus cos of the countless men they've slept with

Blackberry Fanatics

Sugar daddy and what ever u may name it ( Abuja/lagos connection )

Parting their legs open at the sight of N50

Infact an average Nigerian woman need's these tins stated above and more in order to survive daily

dont ask me how i knew - walk 2 the streets and ask 10 women - 8 would confess indulging in these things stated above

@190
You will be very useful to the survey team. With all the points you enumerated above, Nigerian women would no doubt move from 62 to 75%. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by member479760: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yes, Nigerian women are like dog/cat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

[s]It's OK to be ill-informed but to make asinine comments is not acceptable!![/s]

You can be sentimental all u want but please don't argue FACTS. . .

[s]For once, use your internet/lappie in a more meaningful way[/s] - Do a Google (re)search on how polls are conducted.

Even in the latest YOUGOV and GALLUP polls, only 1000 adults (18+) were interviewed NATIONALLY to reach their '' on the exit polls and behold; THEY WERE RIGHT ON POINT (post-election)!!

The poll is 'good riddance to bad rubbish'.
How can people accept a poll carried out by the same Condom company,who is aimed at selling their product (Condoms) and promoting
s3x at all levels? Rubbish!!! I rather accept a poll from a street idiiot!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
^calm down you calm down

stop speaking as if you dont know what your fellow sisters are capable of doing

cos ure descent doesn't mean your 400 other million sisters are

$ugardaddy:

@190
You will be very useful to the survey team. With all the points you enumerated above, Nigerian women would no doubt move from 62 to 75%. cool

Nigerian women should be #1 in the world!

Haba - Nor be NIGERIAN WOMEN again esp those home based!

These days they dont need dowries Just Buy BB Torch and she would check into your house married

Its now that simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

^calm down you calm down

These days they dont need dowries Just Buy BB Torch and she would check into your house married

Its now that simple

No! i would only accept such polls if it is carried out all over the world, talk of AA women,
Chinese women,South African women and so on. I cannot accept some biased rubbish from a so-called s3x appraised company.
nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by DaDoctor: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

No! i would only accept such polls if it is carried out all over the world, talk of AA women,
Chinese women,South African women and so on. I cannot accept some biased rubbish from a so-called s3x appraised company.
nonsense!

just advise your cohorts. u all should learn to stick to faithfullness and not counting di*ks cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Ninapha(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

I don't play cheap, blind-c[i]u[/i]m-pseudo patriotisms. . .

Grammer! because women are being castigated.  What about their partners.  Sharia!
190_@:

^calm down you calm down

Its now that simple

190- Professor of women Science (home based women major)

Beat ur chest and exonerate urself from the equal reaction!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

How can people accept a poll carried out by the same Condom company,who is aimed at selling their product (Condoms) and promoting

You are a living proof that you can spend a fortune on your child's education and still have only a dimwit to show for it.

An adult with the average mental age of two. . .?

I give up!!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sugardaddy1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

nonsense!

@Goldieluks
Nigerian women are terrible when it comes to being unfaithful. It's only among Nigerian women that you see a married woman going to threaten a single girl to leave "her man" alone when she's not even the man's wife!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

i am a living proof that you can spend a fortune on your child's education and still have only a dimwit to show for it.

I am an adult with the average mental age of two. . .?

I give up!!

Right back @ You, nutcase!

Your are beginning to take it personal and that shows how far your mental state can withstand such argument.
am not directing my post to you,but to the generally unscientifically poll carried by the condom company,before you say 'Jack robbinson'
and start hitting your head on the wall,just because i ain't buying your   ideas! gerrit!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by stepo707: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
waiting for Mr , Cork's comment
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@Goldieluks
Nigerian women are terrible when it comes to being unfaithful. It's only among Nigerian women that you see a married woman going to threaten a single girl to leave "her man" alone when she's not married to the man in question.

I see where your coming from,mind you am not saying Nigerian women don't cheat on their men,
but what am pointing at is the result of this poll,if only it is carried out for women all over the world,
i don't think Nigerian women would come out 10th on the list.

Come to think of it,you all are on about Nigerian women been cheats,evil,bad, call it what ever you want,
but have any of you ever sat down to ponder on what the same Nigerian women think of you Nigerian men?
In fact Nigeria women are too soft hearted,i see why AA women beat up their men and give them the right treatment they deserve.
nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 195(f): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
what baffles me is why NIGERIAN women are unfaithful getting angry over this issue

The MAJOR difference between british women and Nigerian women are:

1) British women starts Being Intimate early in life say from age 13 BUT they stick with one man almost through out their lives
or even if they end up breaking up with that dude say around age 21/22 they either choose to marry the next man or choose to remain single mom's

Now fast forward to half way across the world

2) Nija girls

Nija girls start around the peak periods of their lives which is 18years of age but there lies a problem -

If they start Being Intimate from age 18 by age 21 which is 2-3years interval, It is estimated that she must have slept with around  15 guys - YES I SAID

IT - 15 dudes within 3years *notice the difference between them and the british*

Nija babes are so CHEAP - is there another word to describe CHEAP and Callous that even GOD himself @tymes wonder -

Nija girls are known for their cheapness, ranging from just a bottle of small stout, bitter leaf soup, ice cream, Mr.Biggs, Nwokbi, Goat and catfish

pepper soup, Black berry, Brazilian hair, Just name it even BEND DOWN ALABA trousers and skirt is enough to make them PART their LEGS open to

who ever can offer them any of these things - Im not even gonna mention buying a Nigerian girl a CAR

Try that and you are so in soup cos your pictures would be stuck on the walls of 120 babalawo house scattered across Nigeria

Abi is it easy to see First CLASS MUGU these days

It is only a Nigerian girl that would wake up one morning and say OYA HONEY - today ure getting me a BLACK BERRY or this relationship is OVER

try yourself and dont get her that phone, you are in soup -  angry

next thing u see is shes in the hands of a fraudster or drug dealer holding a white BB torch  undecided

It is only a Nigerian girl that would wake up one morning and say OYA HONEY - ARENT you ashamed of yourself look at your mates

Look at Nonso, he's driving Jeep- His wife is driving SUV - You are using 2.2 and im using corolla arent you ashamed of yourself

Next thing is you see her in the JEEP of an Sugar daddy

I can list out 200 things Nigerian girls can do to a man - Its no news that the minute you start dating a Nigerian girl, You start growing GREY HAIR

im saying dating ohh not marriage cos if you end up marrying them

do the math  angry angry

. . . 190  cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

what baffles me is why NIGERIAN women are unfaithful getting angry over this issue

The MAJOR difference between british women and Nigerian women are:

1) British women starts Being Intimate early in life say from age 13 BUT they stick with one man almost through out their lives
or even if they end up breaking up with that dude say around age 21/22 they either choose to marry the next man or choose to remain single mom's

Now fast forward to half way across the world

2) Nija girls

Nija girls start around the peak periods of their lives which is 18years of age but there lies a problem -

If they start Being Intimate from age 18 by age 21 which is 2-3years interval, It is estimated that she must have slept with around  15 guys - YES I SAID

IT - 15 dudes within 3years *notice the difference between them and the british*

Nija babes are so CHEAP - is there another word to describe CHEAP and Callous that even GOD himself @tymes wonder -

Nija girls are known for their cheapness, ranging from just a bottle of small stout, bitter leaf soup, ice cream, Mr.Biggs, Nwokbi, Goat and catfish

pepper soup, Black berry, Brazilian hair, Just name it even BEND DOWN ALABA trousers and skirt is enough to make them PART their LEGS open to

who ever can offer them any of these things - Im not even gonna mention buying a Nigerian girl a CAR

Try that and you are so in soup cos your pictures would be stuck on the walls of 120 babalawo house scattered across Nigeria

Abi is it easy to see First CLASS MUGU these days

It is only a Nigerian girl that would wake up one morning and say OYA HONEY - today ure getting me a BLACK BERRY or this relationship is OVER

try yourself and dont get her that phone, you are in soup -  angry

next thing u see is shes in the hands of a fraudster or drug dealer holding a white BB torch  undecided

It is only a Nigerian girl that would wake up one morning and say OYA HONEY - ARENT you ashamed of yourself look at your mates

Look at Nonso, he's driving Jeep- His wife is driving SUV - You are using 2.2 and im using corolla arent you ashamed of yourself

Next thing is you see her in the JEEP of an Sugar daddy

I can list out 200 things Nigerian girls can do to a man - Its no news that the minute you start dating a Nigerian girl, You start growing GREY HAIR

im saying dating ohh not marriage cos if you end up marrying them

do the math  angry angry

. . . 190  cool

Ok, clap for yourself!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ninapha:

Grammer! because women are being castigated.  What about their partners.  Sharia!
190- Professor of women Science (home based women major)

Make no mistake Boss, I am left-wing when it comes to women, however as aforementioned, I don't play blind patriotism.

I couldn't careless even if the article was about Naija Men and their unfaithfulness. . . .

My argument was about the processes of conducting such polls.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
19000000000000000000000000000 Mr.trevour M.A PHD in WOMANTHOLGY grin grin i dey feel you AKUWAY
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by randyorton: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=13pt]what baffles me is that these under aged girls who are yet to see real life di.cks are the ones defending the guilty girls. what for ur time when u`ll be forked.

@topic

it is for this reason that i dont pity these creatures called women. Once i am done with their ever smelling PU.NNies, i dump them without thinking twice. i am looking for  research on why naija women`s punnies smell like dead fish. Been searching the internet to see if i could get help. Almost every naija babe has this pungent smell from her punn.ies. If they want to f.ork around , why dont they find a way to keep that their money making machine (punn.y) clean. some magas go come dey spend heavily just to enter that gutter
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^ this is Hilarious shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by babyboy3(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2011

Well its called Marketing, knowing your market, Market Segmentation, Target audience etc etc,

When they said Nigerians are the happiest in the world everyone shouted "WHOOPIE"

Am sorry but some times you have to take the smooth with the rough
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by eghost247(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Curse Of The " Ex" / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.