Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (996084 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by damsamty16(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Good evening house,i have been trying to pay for my visa fee since yestaday but it was unsuccessful.Fortunately at noon today it went tru and i printed my stuff out..bt the unfortunate part is that on getting to the gate i was not allowed in bcoz it was already past 3pm.Please all,can i go to the embassy for my appointment on monday? i hope i will be allowed in for my summission.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
henrychubayo: Please I need answer to this question. Is insurance required for UK visa for 2 weeks?

Not necessary, you will not be refused if you did not add it.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by damsamty16(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
damsamty16: Good evening house,i have been trying to pay for my visa fee since yestaday but it was unsuccessful.Fortunately at noon today it went tru and i printed my stuff out..bt the unfortunate part is that on getting to the gate i was not allowed in bcoz it was already past 3pm.Please all,can i go to the embassy for my appointment on monday? i hope i will be allowed in for my summission.
Thanks
Oga justwise sir,please i need answer to my question sir.God bless u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
olumide098: Please London cool, justwise and other guruz in the house, Am totally a novince when it comes to UK application. i have a valid yankee student Visa, going to NYC but have a stop over for 15 hours for heathrow and i can not stay for one place when am not an oracle..lol.. please how can i scope them on my purpose of entering UK? what can be the require amount my sponsor can get in his account? how many weeks can this process take? do i need tax card etc..guyz i need to know..so far my flight will land exactly 20:05 can i book hotel near the airport...Please guyz nah

I'm not sure anyone will be willing to answer your question if the bolded is your intention.

Ask another sincere/innocent question smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Silverb: ok, thank u. Please one more question, how do I track my ups package? I've tried tracking the package on their website I keep getting, UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later. I used this H9755386485(waybill/tracking number was written under it so I guess that could be the tracking number) tracking number. Please help me out

I'm thinking, just save urself the BP and let the delivery man do his job (don't get me wrong, I understand the anxiety; been there before cheesy).

Perhaps the system has not been updated with your info. It happens, it's not abnormal. If by now it still reads same, Just don't worry urself; enjoy the weekend and if anxiety persists, just be at your gate from 8am on Tuesday and wait for the delivery man.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
peace009: Thanks do appreciate your advise. my intention of adding the company's docs and acct is to show i have genuine business doing after i have resigned from the bank.
That's alright... Very well thought, especially if you have had, and still having business activities.

Is it advisable i add the receipts and bill of lading of the things have bought in my previous travel ?
Depends on your reason for doing that and how you do it. Don't go opening scars like wounds instead of just exfoliating it. Tell you what yeah, on the form, where you have to enter dates and purpose of previous visits overseas, why not indicate "tourism and shopping" as your "purpose" and then only if you must, in additional section, write that you've included BOL from business done during your last visit, if that makes sense.

Can u kindly help me out abt the letter to the ECO ? if i needed any ....
Depends on what letter you're talking bout.

also abt my long stay of 3mnths 2wks does it means anything ?
Guess I've answered the Q above and given you an idea of how to make it less an issue, in case it becomes an issue.

I read that there is a need to explain why someone need long term visa like 5yrs , am willing to apply for .

Just curious, pls where did you read that from? Didn't know you "need to explain why you need LTV." Seems like job application prototype to me. smiley
In any case, I'm sure you need to put your supporting docs and purpose for travel right so they can assess your need for frequent travel. Most applicants get theirs so it shouldn't be a problem if you apply right.

await ur response.. Thanksssss

Happy to help smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Silverb(f): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
3sha4lyf:

I'm thinking, just save urself the BP and let the delivery man do his job (don't get me wrong, I understand the anxiety; been there before cheesy).

Perhaps the system has not been updated with your info. It happens, it's not abnormal. If by now it still reads same, Just don't worry urself; enjoy the weekend and if anxiety persists, just be at your gate from 8am on Tuesday and wait for the delivery man.
ok thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
damsamty16: Good evening house,i have been trying to pay for my visa fee since yestaday but it was unsuccessful.Fortunately at noon today it went tru and i printed my stuff out..bt the unfortunate part is that on getting to the gate i was not allowed in bcoz it was already past 3pm.Please all,can i go to the embassy for my appointment on monday? i hope i will be allowed in for my summission.
Thanks

I don't see why you shouldn't, go on Monday with your appointment slip and explain to them at the gate what happened the last time you came to submit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by peace009: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Read carefully thru the thread for an idea of necessary documents which can be tailored to suit your situation.

I would say yes, include both personal and company account and my reason is that if you need to show some trading activities in your company, your company account can show that. And if you need to show how you can take care of your proposed trip plus something to fall back to when you return from the trip, your personal account can show that. But be sure to indicate that the company account is provided to show trading activities OR ELSE, it may be used (in error) to assess your application, and depending on the purpose of your trip, if for tourism for example, you may have to explain to the ECO why you're using company funds for your. Trip

Thanks do appreciate your advise. my intention of adding the company's docs and acct is to show i have genuine business doing after i have resigned from the bank. Is it advisable i add the receipts and bill of lading of the things have bought in my previous travel ? Can u kindly help me out abt the letter to the ECO ? if i needed any .... also abt my long stay of 3mnths 2wks does it means anything ? I read that there is a need to explain why someone need long term visa like 5yrs , am willing to apply for . pls pls pls i need ur help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by donciccio: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
3sha4lyf:
You may neither have to "build up" your account nor spend 600k on a trip of just 10 days. The paramount thing is that you do your research very well and cut costs cos even if you build your account to 1m, you may still risk falling for refusal if your budget Is that much for 10 days, making it well over half of your end balance and over 250% of your income. That's a red flag IMO.
As for your house rent of about 800k, that is not so strong a tie but yes, it CAN act one depending on how you use it towards ur application, and especially if you have only just paid for it in the recent past. Afterall, if you can pay your annual house rent at a go, one ECO may assume that you have to recover from the expenditure before going another spending spree, while another may assume that you can't pay for a house and abandon it, if you get the picture I'm painting. #JustSaying.
So do some serious homework and put your thingy in.

Bro, ur points are noted. Mind you the 250% tin u stated ain't correct. But pls can u give me an insight of hw much would make sense for this trip?
Like my rough analysis (considering exchange rate):
Flight: 190k, accommodation: 100k, trans within+sightseeing places+feeding+shopping: 300k
Pls I will appreciate your analysis to help cut down this cost.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 3:18am On Jul 19, 2014
donciccio:

Bro, ur points are noted. Mind you the 250% tin u stated ain't correct. But pls can u give me an insight of hw much would make sense for this trip?
Like my rough analysis (considering exchange rate):
Flight: 190k, accommodation: 100k, trans within+sightseeing places+feeding+shopping: 300k
Pls I will appreciate your analysis to help cut down this cost.

Well, 250% was my benchmark cos with the way ur going, you could [intend to] spend up to 800k on your proposed trip when you get ur 1M in the account which boils down to the same thing- Refusal.

Fair budget you have there, but guess what, you can only fulfil these plans WITH a visa. But if one of the reasons why people fall for refusal is because they claim to be spending well over a percentage of your income vs total balance, how then can you spend these monies and/or do the sightseeing/tourism in UK?

Go do some small work on your budget... Early planning and booking for example can reduce the accommodation costs. Also scout for hotels with breakfast included. (Saves u some cost).

Emm... Just do small touches here n der ok smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by damsamty16(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2014
justwise:

I don't see why you shouldn't, go on Monday with your appointment slip and explain to them at the gate what happened the last time you came to submit
Thank you mr justwise sir,i will go on monday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
I got email from UK visa that my son application has been received in Sheffield I submitted d application together wit mine and my husband 3 of us how come is my son only application received in Sheffield plsssss I need urgent response cos am confused
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Thanks

Just asking, is it possible for you to pay, submit and print out form on the same day, AND STILL GET APPOINTMENT THAT SAME DAY? Wouldn't that day have greyed out on the appointment slot? Just curious, pls say, did you actually proceed to the appointment segment? Did u schedule one?
Didn't know you can still submit ur form and get appointment same day. Thought the appointment booking system changed that. Please say.
Tx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2014
rukkiat: Pls I need your advice I have been to UK twice my second time of going to UK on my 2yrs visa I spend 8weeks instead of 3weeks I said in my form now d visa has expired and I want to renew I'd there any probability that am going to get d visa or can I write a letter and tell them d reason why I spend 8weeks instead of 3weeks
Pls I need ur advice urgently cos am abt to fill d form thanks undecided[color=#000099][/color]

If it's my application, I really wouldn't bother about that. I didn't overstay the 90-180 days (+28 days grace) allowance. You were still in your "window period", moreover, you just indicated it was only just the 2nd visit. So I think that wouldn't be a problem. My sibling comes visiting and stays for almost three months...and I promise you, my sibling will actually be globetrotting the UK during this periods. And there was no issue at all with renewal.

I'ld be more concerned about getting my documents right this time to make an application. Do all the necessary, with supporting documents to show you can cater to yourself during AND AFTER your proposed trip(s) and ceteris paribus, your application will be approved.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2014
rukkiat: Pls I need your advice I have been to UK twice my second time of going to UK on my 2yrs visa I spend 8weeks instead of 3weeks I said in my form now d visa has expired and I want to renew I'd there any probability that am going to get d visa or can I write a letter and tell them d reason why I spend 8weeks instead of 3weeks
Pls I need ur advice urgently cos am abt to fill d form thanks undecided[color=#000099][/color]

Its not a good thing, it doesn't look good in your immigration profile, you probably will be forgiven if you are a student or a house wife with no commitment back home to rush back to, but for somebody with a job or own a business it will cast doubt to everything you stated in your application form.

If you are employed and on leave..staying 8wks will put a question mark on your job claim, if you own a business and you spent 8wks on leisure trip that is not a good sign of a serious business owner. Prepare your reason for staying that 8wks because you could be stopped at the POE and questioned , it has happened to many before, it got nothing to do with you over staying your visa or not. Its a matter of individual circumstances and the info you stated in your form during the application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
First of all, you may be lucky if the Visa Officer does not look into your period of stay in the UK and compare it to your declared number of days to stay, but if the period of stay is looked into, though you didn't stay beyond your visa duration, but yet, you would need to give a serious explanation for staying beyond your declared time and to give satisfying explanation of your activities etc: your visa was probably granted in consideration of your declaration, therefore, it may be judged that your declaration was delibrate to mislead the visa officer.
If you have a valid explanation that would qualify your action as a result of change of circumstance, then, you may be fine, otherwise, you would be refused in subsequent visa applications because your intention can't be trusted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by peace009: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Depends on what letter you're talking bout.

I do understand everything you have advised me about. am really grateful. I pray God will increase yur knowledge as you help others. I know the secretary has to write a letter and also personal letter too. I was talking about intro letter to the ECO. I haven't done it before and don't want to do mistake , so i kindly need ur help regarding it. i don't hv ur contact email or phone number. pls hope to hear back frm u. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by donciccio: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
3sha4lyf:
Well, 250% was my benchmark cos with the way ur going, you could [intend to] spend up to 800k on your proposed trip when you get ur 1M in the account which boils down to the same thing- Refusal.
Fair budget you have there, but guess what, you can only fulfil these plans WITH a visa. But if one of the reasons why people fall for refusal is because they claim to be spending well over a percentage of your income vs total balance, how then can you spend these monies and/or do the sightseeing/tourism in UK?
Go do some small work on your budget... Early planning and booking for example can reduce the accommodation costs. Also scout for hotels with breakfast included. (Saves u some cost).
Emm... Just do small touches here n der ok smiley

Really appreciate you dude. Well have suspended the intention nw bt will revert back when am set again for it.
Thanx geez!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by peace009: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
I have drafted one letter in support of my application. I will like to send it to you on email so u can see and help me in correcting anything necessary. Pls wait to hear from u...........

peace009: Depends on what letter you're talking bout.

I do understand everything you have advised me about. am really grateful. I pray God will increase yur knowledge as you help others. I know the secretary has to write a letter and also personal letter too. I was talking about intro letter to the ECO. I haven't done it before and don't want to do mistake , so i kindly need ur help regarding it. i don't hv ur contact email or phone number. pls hope to hear back frm u. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good day people, i opened a topic, no one replied, so i post this here:
I would appreciate the input of justwise, darkchild, vicjustice, londoncool and all travel experts on this.
Recently, i was given the impression by some colleagues who work in the business sector that Medical Doctors are no longer given that privilege and special preference as regards uk visa applications.
They claim they "Business men" even stand better chances getting visas due to their High monthly cash inflows and outflows, which of course i know is an important factor, and having researched the uk guidelines thread, i happen to see that a couple of doctors were actually denied on "low financial history" grounds.

I am an intern working in a Federal teaching hospital and was planning to attend a medical conference in Norwich come September. I might not have a robust income but my payslips though not a constant figure, show an average of at least N150,000.
So do i stand a chance of getting a UK visa with that financial history? My current balance is N600,000

Well as regards UK-ties, i have a cousin there but not going to live with her, since am attending a conference
About my Nigerian ties, well i am still working as an intern with an appointment letter showing a 1year contract that would end by October 28 2014.
My travel history is sparse, been to India in 2010 for a medical conference (WHO group). Also been to ghana few months ago while on leave.
So this time am travelling for a 2 day medical conference which i have paid for and have made both Hotel and flight reservations.
Also, already filling my Visa form and have stipulated that i plan to stay in UK for just 7 days because that's the allocated leave of absence i have.
SO my brothers and sisters what are my chances really? Would they consider me as a practicing Medical practitioner? or concentrate more on my financial history? what are the real requirements apart from what i already know?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
esosa4real: Good day people, i opened a topic, no one replied, so i post this here:
I would appreciate the input of justwise, darkchild, vicjustice, londoncool and all travel experts on this.
Recently, i was given the impression by some colleagues who work in the business sector that Medical Doctors are no longer given that privilege and special preference as regards uk visa applications.
They claim they "Business men" even stand better chances getting visas due to their High monthly cash inflows and outflows, which of course i know is an important factor, and having researched the uk guidelines thread, i happen to see that a couple of doctors were actually denied on "low financial history" grounds.
I am an intern working in a Federal teaching hospital and was planning to attend a medical conference in Norwich come September. I might not have a robust income but my payslips though not a constant figure, show an average of at least N150,000.
So do i stand a chance of getting a UK visa with that financial history? My current balance is N600,000
Well as regards UK-ties, i have a cousin there but not going to live with her, since am attending a conference
About my Nigerian ties, well i am still working as an intern with an appointment letter showing a 1year contract that would end by October 28 2014.
My travel history is sparse, been to India in 2010 for a medical conference (WHO group). Also been to ghana few months ago while on leave.
So this time am travelling for a 2 day medical conference which i have paid for and have made both Hotel and flight reservations.
Also, already filling my Visa form and have stipulated that i plan to stay in UK for just 7 days because that's the allocated leave of absence i have.
SO my brothers and sisters what are my chances really? Would they consider me as a practicing Medical practitioner? or concentrate more on my financial history? what are the real requirements apart from what i already know?
Your friend's comparison does not make real sense because, business is not a profession, it is only an occupation. A Doctor or a Teacher could be a BUSINESSMAN, so, the comparisons should be, a businessman who is a doctor vs a businessman who is (let's say) a Sociologist. Of course, the doctor gets priorities.
It is almost unheard of that a practicing medical doctor would travel to the UK and abscond to become an illegal resident, so, I would say YES, medical doctors are given priorities. Besides, doctors are highly useful and often in demands.
Your salary of 150k is ok to satisfy a visa officer, and though your total balance (of N600k) is not that great, but considering that you have a medical job to return to, you should be fine if you satisfy the visa officer about your purpose of wantng to travel to the UK.
You do not need a UK tie, therefore, your cousin in the UK is irrelevant to your application.
Did you say that you are not yet in your current employment for one year?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olumide098(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
3sha4lyf:

I'm not sure anyone will be willing to answer your question if the bolded is your intention.

Ask another sincere/innocent question smiley

sorry guy....am so sorry...want to go for sight seeing and also step into UK coz have been refused twice on the ground of tax issue and wrong information supplied by my agent then.....(hotel at London and he booked my sight seein at Blackpool...ECO complaint about the 5 hours diff from london to blackpool...what can i state in the purpose of entering UK when i ve stop over from 20.00 to 11.00 am next day..almost 15 hours..pls kindly state me the necessary documents to pkage along side with my passport..i will appreciate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
olumide098:

sorry guy....am so sorry...want to go for sight seeing and also step into UK coz have been refused twice on the ground of tax issue and wrong information supplied by my agent then.....(hotel at London and he booked my sight seein at Blackpool...ECO complaint about the 5 hours diff from london to blackpool...what can i state in the purpose of entering UK when i ve stop over from 20.00 to 11.00 am next day..almost 15 hours..pls kindly state me the necessary documents to pkage along side with my passport..i will appreciate

You're better off going for Visitor in Transit visa (3)
https://www.gov.uk/transit-visa/visitor-in-transit-visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olumide098(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
3sha4lyf:

You're better off going for Visitor in Transit visa (3)
https://www.gov.uk/transit-visa/visitor-in-transit-visa

thanks..I know the site but honestly i do not know how to go about it..can i PM you plz?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2014
I went to UK on family visit on 6month visa I spent on one month cos I wrote I month on my form I renew and got 2yrs I spent 2month instead of 3weeks l said on ma form now my visa has expired and I want to renew it wit 6month family visit wit my 2yrs son we didn't share d same surname coz am still using my maiden name while my son is using my husband name pls enlight me on how am going to get d visa wit my son without any refusal thanks urgent response pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Vicjustice:
Your friend's comparison does not make real sense because, business is not a profession, it is only an occupation. A Doctor or a Teacher could be a BUSINESSMAN, so, the comparisons should be, a businessman who is a doctor vs a businessman who is (let's say) Sociologist. Of course, the doctor gets priorities.
It is almost unheard of that a practicing medical doctor would travel to the UK and abscond to become an illegal resident, so, I would say YES, medical doctors are given priorities. Besides, doctors are highly useful and often in demands.
Your salary of 150k is ok to satisfy a visa officer, and though you total balance is not the that great, but consider that you have a medical job to return to, you should be fine if you satisfy the visa officer about your purpose of wantng to travel to the UK.
You do not need a UK tie, therefore, your cousin in the UK is irrelevant to your application.
Did you say that you are not yet in your current employment for one year?

Thanks man!, really appreciate the enlightment. I do get the business thingy now. I am in a current employment which is for 1year. It's called Medical internship. I started October 28 last year and Wud end same this year. The conference is for Sept 12-13.
And was granted leave for Sept 10 - 17.

Pls oh, as regards the N600k, I stated in my form which am still filling that N200,000 for flight, N50k for 7days hotel in norwich n N50k for expenses, Plan to spend N350 total.
How Ona reason am?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
esosa4real:

Thanks man!, really appreciate the enlightment. I do get the business thingy now. I am in a current employment which is for 1year. It's called Medical internship. I started October 28 last year and Wud end same this year. The conference is for Sept 12-13.
And was granted leave for Sept 10 - 17.

Pls oh, as regards the N600k, I stated in my form which am still filling that N200,000 for flight, N50k for 7days hotel in norwich n N50k for expenses, Plan to spend N350 total.
How Ona reason am?
I'm afraid it doesn't look very good now, with your current employment not up to one year old, you could be refused on the basis that your employment does not meet the mandatory requirement which is 12 calender months.
I understand that your proposed travel date is in September , but your application will be decided based on the current status of your employment as he future can not be guaranteed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hmm. I see now, thanks for the information. Anyways still wanna go ahead and try my luck because a colleague of mine in this same program was given a uk visa although she went with family. Quite optimistic, and am I allowed to show pictures from attending the past conference, document of research work performed during d conference? Can I also add an additional letter explaining my interest in medical conferences like this as regards career building?

By the way, I plan to submit next week, can I book an appointment today?
I've the ff documents:
-Payslips of past 3months
-letter of current appointment
-letter of introduction
-Proof of Medical License
-flight itinerary
-Medical conference invitation letter
-Receipt of Conference payment
-hotel reservation booking printout
-International passport
-Bank statement of past 6 months

What else could be of support?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by newbie2014: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
esosa4real: Hmm. I see now, thanks for the information. Anyways still wanna go ahead and try my luck because a colleague of mine in this same program was given a uk visa although she went with family. Quite optimistic, and am I allowed to show pictures from attending the past conference, document of research work performed during d conference? Can I also add an additional letter explaining my interest in medical conferences like this as regards career building?

I've the ff documents:
-letter of introduction
-flight itinerary
-International passport

nice docs :-)

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
esosa4real: Hmm. I see now, thanks for the information. Anyways still wanna go ahead and try my luck because a colleague of mine in this same program was given a uk visa although she went with family. Quite optimistic, and am I allowed to show pictures from attending the past conference, document of research work performed during d conference? Can I also add an additional letter explaining my interest in medical conferences like this as regards career building?
I've the ff documents:
-letter of introduction
-flight itinerary
-International passport
Your colleague got a visa with a job of less than one year old?
Well, the Visa Officer probably tampered rules with logical reasons: my sincere wishes to you to get same consideration.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by SamyUIStudent: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello House, pls what is the site to apply for family visa and how much is it in naira...kindly reply house, thnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (426)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.