Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (982349 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Silverb: I submitted at ikeja july 7than got an email that my visa has been issued july 11th(july 11th was also stated on my passport as the day it was issued)I paid for courier service and got my package yesterday. paid online don't know if they accept payment there. Submitted original document and also photo copies of every original document,my original document and copies where returned. Wish you good luck.

That was quick, i would submit at ikeja office then. I hear there is sallah break tho on mon/tuesday, means i wud likely do an appointment for wednesday.
@vicjustice @silverb @justwise
Please yall, wanted your opinion or something, i was denied a Canada visa last 2 years because i applied late, and the passport wasnt stamped. Must i indicate that on this application because i planned to ignore it ooh considering how this people deny for flimsy excuses.

Also, do they really inquire from other embassies about status of an applicants visa history when there is no cause for it? Does the UKBA really do such enquires?
Thanks once again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
esosa4real:
Please yall, wanted your opinion or something, i was denied a Canada visa last 2 years because i applied late, and the passport wasnt stamped. Must i indicate that on this application because i planned to ignore it ooh considering how this people deny for flimsy excuses.
Also, do they really inquire from other embassies about status of an applicants visa history when there is no cause for it? Does the UKBA really do such enquires?
Thanks once again
Ignoring that aspect would mean a measure of deceptive tactic-by concealing a vital information: the omission would get you banned for 10 years in the (very likely) event that they find out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
peace009:
Vicjustice, I do appreciate you so much. thanks.... what about the salary issue.. is it a must to have salary to my personal account becos i don't and have all my docs ready for submission... I have a personal savings accounts though but not like a monthly regular pay in a salary account..
As a businessman, you are not required to be regulated by basic or consistent salary formality, all you need is personal bank statement and proof of the sources of funds
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by masterp204: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vicjustice:
As a businessman, you are not required to be regulated by basic or consistent salary formality, all you need is personal bank statement and proof of the sources of funds

Hello vicjustice, pls . I've been to the UK once and spent 1 month dere. I intend to renew my visa by applying for the 5 yrs uk visa . Do I stand the chance to get this visa or should I apply for a 1yr visa instead? @vicjustice and justwise pls advice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Castalia: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
MOD et all (justwise, Vicjustice, 3sh4life and all the gurus grin

Thanks for all the responses so far. They are enlightening.
I intend to submit my application next week, but just want to be sure if I am ready to go. This is my situation.

I am applying for a family visit visa for myself, my wife and daughter. My brother is a permanent resident lecturing in a university, and has sent the required docs.
ME: I have previously got 6months and 2year Visas. Travelled 3x, spent less than 2weeks on each occasion. Now intend to apply for 5years
WIFE: Wife was denied in 2010. We weren't married then. Reason was insufficient ties and funding. Applying for 6months
Daughter: Applying for 6months.

I am the sole sponsor. I work in a multinational coy and I also own a business (LTD) (a pharmacy), but my tax documents aint up to date. My monthly income is 600k, part of which comes from this business, so I plan to include the company papers and bank statement (should I include the bank statement?). I own 98% of the shares and am the sole signatory. I also submitted it in previous applications, so that's why I want to add it. I don't receive a fixed salary from the business, but funds from there are available for my use.

My balance at the time of application will be about N1.2m. Budget for the trip is 850k. of which the major expense is flight ticket (500k). I don't intend to spend a whole lot on visiting tourist sites, so I dint include that as part of my itinerary. Basically, I intend to spend 7days, my itinerary says - I will be spending time with my brother and his family in Wales (is that ok?). (So no cost for accommodation and feeding)

My wife works, but her salary is quite small (70k/month) and INCONSISTENT to say the least. (Though I am the one sponsoring the trip).She has received salary only about 3times this year. Hope that will not count against her with the ECO? I am her only tie to the country (and our daughter) and we are all travelling together. Her travel history is Dubai and Ghana. My real concern is for my wife since she has been refused before. I don't want a situation were I am given and she isn't.

Apart from the documents from my brother who is inviting us, I am submitting the following:
1. Work documents - employment letter, Letter to embassy from work identifying me and stating my leave days
2. Financial doc - My acct statement, my pay slips, the business account statement (and CAC documents)
3. Property - C/O of a landed property. I have a building on it, but I don't know how to pass that information across that it is not a bare land
4. Certificates - Birth certificate of baby, marriage certificate, (Does we need to write a letter of permission for our daughter to travel? bear in mind that we are all travelling together)

Any other thing to add? Any suggestion or recommendations?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
spikesC: Justwise, one quick question.
As has been seen of the relevance of company registration and tax clearance in VISA applications, can business name registration suffice?

I have a business registered as sole ownership, as i cannot register a company in such regard (though i would still upgrade in the near future).
Yes, i would get my TIN, pay tax and get tax clearance when due. Business account is also been used.

Now, can the above be used or must it be businesses registered as companies?

In my opinion, it should, but am asking because of the inherent discrimination leveled against sole ownership businesses when applying for contracts from the government.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
nickson03: My uk bank statment, payslip, accomondation or tenancy agreement, billing address to confirm accomondation address.

The list is not bad, she need to add marriage certificate, family pictures, her bank statement and that of the company.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
spikesC: Justwise, one quick question.
As has been seen of the relevance of company registration and tax clearance in VISA applications, can business name registration suffice?

I have a business registered as sole ownership, as i cannot register a company in such regard (though i would still upgrade in the near future).
Yes, i would get my TIN, pay tax and get tax clearance when due. Business account is also been used.

Now, can the above be used or must it be businesses registered as companies?

In my opinion, it should, but am asking because of the inherent discrimination leveled against sole ownership businesses when applying for contracts from the government.

I don't understand what you mean by business name registration, pls can you explain?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
justwise:

I don't understand what you mean by business name registration, pls can you explain?

An enterprise, sole ownership registered business.

You can go through this to understand more: http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
spikesC:

An enterprise, sole ownership registered business.

You can go through this to understand more: http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/

Of course you can use it for visa application as long as its registered and you pay tax on it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by masterp204: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
justwise:

Of course you can use it for visa application as long as its registered and you pay tax on it

AHH Oga justwise and co.. make una try answer my question na abeg
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mukulgoel: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi,

I am applying for a UK Business visitor visa and confused of few documents and fields on the application form.

Situation: I am in Ireland on study and have been offered a job in Ireland. The job starts on 11th August 2014. As part of this job, I need to attend a one-off training starting 11th August 2014 for 3 weeks in this company`s UK office.

Document checklist: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/330320/Visitor_guide_Document.pdf

1) Can this pose a problem? the job and training starting on the same date?
2) Right now, I have a letter from my office in Ireland stating that I need to attend a 3 week training starting 11th August in their UK office. Is that sufficient to suffice the second requirement under Business Visitor section on the document checklist(page 4) i.e. Evidence of who invited you to the UK. Or would I need that letter from the UK office of this company?
3) Evidence of any previous dealings with the UK company that you are visiting(business meetings/email conversations/company activities). As my employment starts on 11th August 2014, I do not have any such proofs so what should I do?

4) My uncle( a British Citizen ) lives in London and not very far from the office. I was hoping to stay at their place. So what sort of letter should I get from them? Or would this violate my Business Visitor status? Or instead of showing this I book some hotel/motel for my stay? I do not think giving my uncles reference is a good idea as this might show as ambiguous reason for my visit to uk. What do you suggest?

Thanks for your replies.
Mukul
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Silverb(f): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
esosa4real:

That was quick, i would submit at ikeja office then. I hear there is sallah break tho on mon/tuesday, means i wud likely do an appointment for wednesday.

Thanks once again
. Do not ignore it, also state the reason why you where denied the visa,I think they have a way finding out things like this. Its better to be refused visa than to get a ban.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Castalia: MOD et all (justwise, Vicjustice, 3sh4life and all the gurus grin

I intend to submit my application next week, but just want to be sure if I am ready to go. This is my situation.

I am applying for a family visit visa for myself, my wife and daughter. My brother is a permanent resident lecturing in a university, and has sent the required docs.
ME: I have previously got 6months and 2year Visas. Travelled 3x, spent less than 2weeks on each occasion. Now intend to apply for 5years
WIFE: Wife was denied in 2010. We weren't married then. Reason was insufficient ties and funding. Applying for 6months

I am the sole sponsor. I work in a multinational coy and I also own a business (LTD) (a pharmacy), but my tax documents aint up to date. My monthly income is 600k, part of which comes from this business, so I plan to include the company papers and bank statement (should I include the bank statement?). I own 98% of the shares and am the sole signatory. I also submitted it in previous applications, so that's why I want to add it. I don't receive a fixed salary from the business, but funds from there are available for my use.

My balance at the time of application will be about N1.2m. Budget for the trip is 850k. of which the major expense is flight ticket (500k). I don't intend to spend a whole lot on visiting tourist sites, so I dint include that as part of my itinerary. Basically, I intend to spend 7days, my itinerary says - I will be spending time with my brother and his family in Wales (is that ok?). (So no cost for accommodation and feeding)

My wife works, but her salary is quite small (70k/month) and INCONSISTENT to say the least. (Though I am the one sponsoring the trip).She has received salary only about 3times this year. Hope that will not count against her with the ECO? I am her only tie to the country (and our daughter) and we are all travelling together. Her travel history is Dubai and Ghana. My real concern is for my wife since she has been refused before. I don't want a situation were I am given and she isn't.

Apart from the documents from my brother who is inviting us, I am submitting the following:
1. Work documents - employment letter, Letter to embassy from work identifying me and stating my leave days
2. Financial doc - My acct statement, my pay slips, the business account statement (and CAC documents)
3. Property - C/O of a landed property. I have a building on it, but I don't know how to pass that information across that it is not a bare land
4. Certificates - Birth certificate of baby, marriage certificate, (Does we need to write a letter of permission for our daughter to travel? bear in mind that we are all travelling together)

Your wife's low income is not the problem here, there are other things that pose threats to your applications than her salary.
Your monthly income of N600k is impressive, but, you will have to prove the legitimacy of the sources of income, and as you have admitted that your company's is behind time in tax compliance, that is a problem.
You said you have nothing much to do or see in the UK except to spend 7 days with your brother? That too pose a significant risk as your travel would be seen as purposeless visit; it is wise to plan (or at least, have something to say about) how you intend to spend your days in the uk: activity plans are necessary.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2014
mukulgoel: Hi,

I am applying for a UK Business visitor visa and confused of few documents and fields on the application form.

Situation: I am in Ireland on study and have been offered a job in Ireland. The job starts on 11th August 2014. As part of this job, I need to attend a one-off training starting 11th August 2014 for 3 weeks in this company`s UK office.

Document checklist: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/330320/Visitor_guide_Document.pdf

1) Can this pose a problem? the job and training starting on the same date?
2) Right now, I have a letter from my office in Ireland stating that I need to attend a 3 week training starting 11th August in their UK office. Is that sufficient to suffice the second requirement under Business Visitor section on the document checklist(page 4) i.e. Evidence of who invited you to the UK. Or would I need that letter from the UK office of this company?
3) Evidence of any previous dealings with the UK company that you are visiting(business meetings/email conversations/company activities). As my employment starts on 11th August 2014, I do not have any such proofs so what should I do?

4) My uncle( a British Citizen ) lives in London and not very far from the office. I was hoping to stay at their place. So what sort of letter should I get from them? Or would this violate my Business Visitor status? Or instead of showing this I book some hotel/motel for my stay? I do not think giving my uncles reference is a good idea as this might show as ambiguous reason for my visit to uk. What do you suggest?

Thanks for your replies.
Mukul

1. Since the training is part of the job then i don't see the problem there

2. Yes the letter can be used as an evidence of IV.

3. Its a new job so you don't need to show evidence of previous dealing with the company.

4. Is your company not paying for accommodation?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2014
masterp204: Hello everyone. I've been to the UK once and spent 1 month dere. I intend to renew my visa by applying for the 5 yrs uk visa . Do I stand the chance to get this visa or should I apply for a 1yr visa instead? @vicjustice and justwise pls advice.

Apply for 2yrs visa, if you are not going to be a frequent traveler to the UK then applying for 5yrs will be waste of money, they will still give you 2yrs visa even as you paid for 5yrs visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
sholatech: Will appreciate advice from the gurus and people with similar experience. My wife applied for UK Visitors visa some days back for tourism purposes with our two kids. I wrote letter as her sponsor and submitted bank statements for myself and also herself(good millions in both accounts). Also submitted R of O of one of my landed properties and our marriage declaration certificate obtained in 2010. However, she picked up her processed docs yesterday and no reason given whatsoever for her denial. Only three letters, two mentioned why our daughter and son were denied- because adult they travelling with does not hold valid entry clearance.

That is strange, have you called or emailed them to find out?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sholatech(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
justwise:

That is strange, have you called or emailed them to find out?
Thanks Justwise for the reply. Pls can you assist with the email address for such clarification ?Just to ask in Case of next time as I'm arranging a different vacation to a visa free country for them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2014
sholatech:
Thanks Justwise for the reply. Pls can you assist with the email address for such clarification ?Just to ask in Case of next time as I'm arranging a different vacation to a visa free country for them

See the attachment for their contact details.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by superior1: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Castalia: MOD et all (justwise, Vicjustice, 3sh4life and all the gurus grin

Ask an Estate Valuer to do valuation of the building and you can submit the valuers report to show the worth of the property
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Castalia: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Vicjustice: Your wife's low income is not the problem here, there are other things that pose threats to your applications than her salary.
Your monthly income of N600k is impressive, but, you will have to prove the legitimacy of the sources of income, and as you have admitted that your company's is behind time in tax compliance, that is a problem.
You said you have nothing much to do or see in the UK except to spend 7 days with your brother? That too pose a significant risk as your travel would be seen as purposeless visit; it is wise to plan (or at least, have something to say about) how you intend to spend your days in the uk: activity plans are necessary.

Thanks Vicjustice.
I will plan and add to the itinerary. That shouldn't be too difficult, though I have done most of the site seeing in earlier trips.
The reason I did not want to put too much on tours/site seeing is in order not to increase the budget by too much visavis my monthly income, and my account balance

Please what do you advice as per my business. Should I leave it out completely because of the tax issue? Even though I get income from there, it is not a 'salary' per se. I am including it more as a tie, than as a source of income. I actually have the Prepared Auditors Account & Revenue Collector's Receipt of Tax payment for 2013 though, but due to some long story, the Tax Clearance Certificate is not ready. Please advice

Do I need to include wedding pictures of myself and my wife. I think I saw some suggestions to that effect in the thread.

Lastly, can I get your thoughts on the suggestion about doing a valuation of the property made above (Thanks @superior1). That is an extra expense ooo, and I wouldn't want to do it if it aint necessary.

Thanks all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ukwife: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
@vicjustice First of all, your union is not legally recognised, therefore, you can't be applying for a spouse visa.
Now, assuming you did your legal registry, doesn't the regulation require that a person applying to bring his/her spouse into the UK must be earning that amount of money?
But according to you, you are not in employment, and therefore do not earn the required amount. Doesn't that disqualify you?

Reply@ vicjustice Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay. I hear you and I know your advice is based on the facts i am providing. Yes, we not legally married in the eyes of UK government. we need to resolve that to make life easier. As stated, i was make redundant by my employer of 10 years. I was thinking since own property investment in uk that i could get around the salary amount. I seen in UK immigration rules that if you had saving of 62,500 you could apply. i misread and thought since own property which was over that value and receive an income from this i could meet requirements.

I have now been offered a job in UK. The salary over the requirement amount. However, the salary lower than what my experience demands. I was going to take role so i can get ball rolling for spouse visa.

I seen there may be another visa i can apply for UK Fiancé Visa / Proposed Civil Partner details below what view on this or any points you think i should considered?

A UK Fiancé Visa is granted for six months and you should intend to marry within that time. Once you have married you will then need to apply to the UKBA for an extension of stay as a spouse before the expiry of your UK Fiancé Visa.

You should not apply for a UK Fiancé Visa if you are getting married in the UK but do not intend to stay here for more than 6 months; if you are in a relationship with a British Citizen or a settled person but you do not intend to get married (see unmarried partner page); if you are an EEA national; or if you have no conditions attached to the time you can stay in the UK.

The cost of the UK Fiancé Visa application is £826 and you must apply for the visa before entering the UK even if you are a non-visa national. You cannot apply for a UK Fiancé Visa from within the UK. If your visa application is refused your fee will not be refunded so you need to make sure that you can meet the requirements of the rules before you apply.

Even if you meet all the requirements above you may still be refused entry to the UK under other parts of the UK Immigration Rules called "General Requirements". These will apply if you have an adverse immigration history, you have used false documents or lied on your application or you have failed to declare information in your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ukwife: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
ukwife: Good evening house,
I am seeking guidance and way forward. Here are the facts i am British/ Nigerian Citizen and have been in relationship for while. My Nigerian citizen husband ( engaged/traditional marriage). few years ago my uk based employer posted me overseas and my husband joined me there we been working and living outside Uk. My questions is as following. I got made redundant and we thinking of returning back to uk. It seems things have changed. My question to house what visa should we apply for? Should we go to Nigeria to go get married legally? or apply for spouse visa or should we apply for family visa? what would you advice

justwise That is the first most important step to take before going for spouse visa, then you move to the UK first to get accommodation and job that pays at least £18600 a year then your hubby will apply for join you.

Were both of you living in an EU country before?

Reply @ justwise Thanks for your reply and sorry for delay. I have accommodation, I have job offer with salary which is required but i am two minds.salary lower than what my experience demands. I was going to take role so i can get ball rolling for spouse visa.

No we were not in EU, I was posted in Asia and Ecowas region.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Castalia:
Thanks Vicjustice.
I will plan and add to the itinerary. That shouldn't be too difficult, though I have done most of the site seeing in earlier trips.
The reason I did not want to put too much on tours/site seeing is in order not to increase the budget by too much visavis my monthly income, and my account balance
Please what do you advice as per my business. Should I leave it out completely because of the tax issue? Even though I get income from there, it is not a 'salary' per se. I am including it more as a tie, than as a source of income. I actually have the Prepared Auditors Account & Revenue Collector's Receipt of Tax payment for 2013 though, but due to some long story, the Tax Clearance Certificate is not ready. Please advice
Do I need to include wedding pictures of myself and my wife. I think I saw some suggestions to that effect in the thread.
Lastly, can I get your thoughts on the suggestion about doing a valuation of the property made above (Thanks @superior1). That is an extra expense ooo, and I wouldn't want to do it if it aint necessary.
Thanks all.

An own business is a very good tie, but a business that is behind in taxation is short of the requirement and can be a good reason for failure.
As for your wedding pictures, this is not necessary for a person whose spouse is physically present, it is only appropriate for those who need to prove the genuineness of their relationship.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
ukwife: ukwife: Good evening house,
I am seeking guidance and way forward. Here are the facts i am British/ Nigerian Citizen and have been in relationship for while. My Nigerian citizen husband ( engaged/traditional marriage). few years ago my uk based employer posted me overseas and my husband joined me there we been working and living outside Uk. My questions is as following. I got made redundant and we thinking of returning back to uk. It seems things have changed. My question to house what visa should we apply for? Should we go to Nigeria to go get married legally? or apply for spouse visa or should we apply for family visa? what would you advice

justwise That is the first most important step to take before going for spouse visa, then you move to the UK first to get accommodation and job that pays at least £18600 a year then your hubby will apply for join you.

Were both of you living in an EU country before?

Reply @ justwise Thanks for your reply and sorry for delay. I have accommodation, I have job offer with salary which is required but i am two minds.salary lower than what my experience demands. I was going to take role so i can get ball rolling for spouse visa.

No we were not in EU, I was posted in Asia and Ecowas region.

Those two are very important and you covered them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Kimsunh: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
justwise:

You can but email the immigration and tell them that you have found it, when they reply print out the email and have it with you when traveling to avoid problem at the airports.
thanks for the input but I have he new passport now and my uncle said I can withdraw my application with the uk embassy so that I can reapply with my new passport. I'm on the verge of doing that when I remembered it was a work permit visa and my permit was issued on my old passport. I want I know if it's possible to applyusing the new passport and a written letter explaining what happened or do I have to contact the embassy first. Thank you all for being there. You are a real blessing to Nigerians
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mukulgoel: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
justwise:

1. Since the training is part of the job then i don't see the problem there

2. Yes the letter can be used as an evidence of IV.

3. Its a new job so you don't need to show evidence of previous dealing with the company.

4. Is your company not paying for accommodation?

Hi,

Many thanks for the reply.

I hope the job and training starting on same date does not pose a problem.

Regarding accommodation, they were not providing it earlier but I talked to them about visa and now they are booking a place and return tickets for me.

They are issuing a new letter saying "tha i have been offered an emplomet with them . i need to attend training in their uk office(addresa) for 3 weeks starting 11th august. That i will not receive any payment from uk and will resume duties in irelad post training.

Theu are also metioning that they have booked my accommodation (its address) and also flight tickets date and time.

The letter but is on Ireland office stationary and not UK , can this be a problem?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by joxiri: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello house
Pls can u guys confirm if this means a visa application has been refused
I was under assumption if it's given
The email will say the visa has been issued

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
joxiri: Hello house
Pls can u guys confirm if this means a visa application has been refused
I was under assumption if it's given
The email will say the visa has been issued
You very well know the meaning of the email content as well as you know the answer to your question.
Well, your application is unsuccessful
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by joxiri: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Vicjustice:
You very well know the meaning of the email content as well as you know the answer to your question.
Well, your application is unsuccessful

@vicjustice but this email was sent by vfs
Vfs do not have the authority to disclose the outcome of an application
It wasn't from the high commission nor Sheffield though
Do you get my point?
And also do note it's an automatically generate email? Or is this how all refusals emails are sent
Is there a possibility this isn't a refusal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OmoAje1: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
joxiri:

@vicjustice but this email was sent by vfs
Vfs do not have the authority to disclose the outcome of an application
It wasn't from the high commission nor Sheffield though
Do you get my point?
And also do note it's an automatically generate email? Or is this how all refusals emails are sent
Is there a possibility this isn't a refusal

My brother received exact this email but his VISA was granted.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by joxiri: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
OmoAje1:

My brother received exact this email but his VISA was granted.

Thanks had he been refused before in the past?

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.