Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (996299 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes she did, she would complete 1year by august
Pls bro help me with answers the other questions esp concerning appointment.
2.do I submit original documents, all thru?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2014
esosa4real: Yes she did, she would complete 1year by august
Pls bro help me with answers the other questions esp concerning appointment.
2.do I submit original documents, all thru?
Click on this link when you are ready to fill the form for the visa:
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

At the end of the questionaires, you will be instructed on what to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rukkiat: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2014
rukkiat: I went to UK on family visit on 6month visa I spent on one month cos I wrote I month on my form I renew and got 2yrs I spent 2month instead of 3weeks l said on ma form now my visa has expired and I want to renew it wit 6month family visit wit my 2yrs son we didn't share d same surname coz am still using my maiden name while my son is using my husband name pls enlight me on how am going to get d visa wit my son without any refusal thanks urgent response pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2014
rukkiat: Pls I need your advice I have been to UK twice my second time of going to UK on my 2yrs visa I spend 8weeks instead of 3weeks I said in my form now d visa has expired and I want to renew I'd there any probability that am going to get d visa or can I write a letter and tell them d reason why I spend 8weeks instead of 3weeks
Pls I need ur advice urgently cos am abt to fill d form thanks undecided[color=#000099][/color]

You asked this question ^^ and people replied, you ignored all the answers .

rukkiat: I went to UK on family visit on 6month visa I spent on one month cos I wrote I month on my form I renew and got 2yrs I spent 2month instead of 3weeks l said on ma form now my visa has expired and I want to renew it wit 6month family visit wit my 2yrs son we didn't share d same surname coz am still using my maiden name while my son is using my husband name pls enlight me on how am going to get d visa wit my son without any refusal thanks urgent response pls

Now you are back with another one without replying the previous one
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by peace009: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Gud mrng house.... pls i need help. there is a part in the form that ask 8.8 Do you have any friends in the UK? YES. what does the family friend needs to provide ? . He has already given me a copy of his passport n home address. does he needs to write a letter ? I have booked my hotel and my trip is based on holiday and sightseeing . Please i need help. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2014
peace009: Gud mrng house.... pls i need help. there is a part in the form that ask 8.8 Do you have any friends in the UK? YES. what does the family friend needs to provide ? . He has already given me a copy of his passport n home address. does he needs to write a letter ? I have booked my hotel and my trip is based on holiday and sightseeing . Please i need help. Thanks
Your friend in the UK does not need to provide anything except he is the one inviting you. You are only required to fill in his details

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by SamyUIStudent: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2014
SamyUIStudent: Hello House, pls what is the site to apply for family visa and how much is it in naira...kindly reply house, thnx
Good Morning house, someone should pls help me with dis question
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2014
SamyUIStudent:
Good Morning house, someone should pls help me with dis question
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by SamyUIStudent: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Vicjustice:
Thnx very much but pls how much is the price in naira now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2014
SamyUIStudent:
Thnx very much but pls how much is the price in naira now
Are you so lazy that you want other people to do all the labours for you, and also feed you while you lay back and ask for every little thing without raising a finger to help yourself with the least things?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by SamyUIStudent: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Vicjustice:
Are you so lazy that want other people to do all the labours for you, and also feed you while you lay back and ask for every little thing without raising a finger to help yourself with the least things?
grin Not really like that, Am seeing different price online and I don't know which of it is true...that's why am asking so as to be sure.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2014
SamyUIStudent:
grin Not really like that, Am seeing different price online and I don't know which of it is true...that's why am asking so as to be sure.
How would you then believe that mine is true, why not make the application first and then see how much that you have to pay?
Buy the way, if the price of the application fee is something that bothers you, then how serious are you about the UK visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by SamyUIStudent: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Vicjustice:
How would you then believe that mine is true, why not make the application first and then see how much that you have to pay?
Buy the way, if the price of the application fee is something that bothers you, then how serious are you about the UK visa?
Its my nature, I plan and make research on whatever I want to do, even if it cost #1 and moreover its my first time and I don't know it will be written on the application, if I do, I won't be bothering anybody about it. Thanx for your response. Godbless

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by deruboy: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Morning my fellow nairalander, dis forum hs been so helpful to alot of Pple. God bless u all. Pls i need ur advice on ddocument i need to submit.
I travelled to uk in 2011 on study visa but doon wit my studies n bk in nigeria. Dis is my story .....
I worked wit d council yl studying der n i met a british lady who waas my collegue at woork buh much older than me lik a mother. She likes me so much n i got to kw all her families n her grand kids. Dey all come to my place to play wit me. Nw dt am back in nigeria d lady is ready to invite me to uk. And nw. Am nt presently working in nigeria. Plswhat r d documents do u think me n her needs to provide for my application to d embassy. Cos she iis ready to show any proof n to sponsor.
I hope mee nt having a job nw in nigeria wont b a problem for getting d visa. Pls i need ur advise on ddocuments i need to send to d embassy. N whaat she to will send to me in nigeria. Thkss so much all. Waiting for ur reply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
deruboy: Morning my fellow nairalander, dis forum hs been so helpful to alot of Pple. God bless u all. Pls i need ur advice on ddocument i need to submit.
I travelled to uk in 2011 on study visa but doon wit my studies n bk in nigeria. Dis is my story .....
I worked wit d council yl studying der n i met a british lady who waas my collegue at woork buh much older than me lik a mother. She likes me so much n i got to kw all her families n her grand kids. Dey all come to my place to play wit me. Nw dt am back in nigeria d lady is ready to invite me to uk. And nw. Am nt presently working in nigeria. Plswhat r d documents do u think me n her needs to provide for my application to d embassy. Cos she iis ready to show any proof n to sponsor.
I hope mee nt having a job nw in nigeria wont b a problem for getting d visa. Pls i need ur advise on ddocuments i need to send to d embassy. N whaat she to will send to me in nigeria. Thkss so much all. Waiting for ur reply.
NA wah for you o! This post is something that can be a great abs builder, heavy laughter is a great abs exercise, I tell you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nickson03: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls i need your advice. I am a british and my son is a british we both live at thesame address. My just had a twins babies and i been to nigeria to aply for the babies british passport which is currently still process by Her majest passport office in uk. Now my wife is coming to visit me and her son. And she need to come with the twins and i subjected that she aply for the twins uk visa since it is taking time for the passport to by out. My question is me and my currently live in two bedroom apartment and the tenancy agreement
State the maximum number of people is three and when my wife join we will be three however and i want to use the tenancy agreement to aply for the twins who are just 6 months visa since the passport is still being process . Since the twins are just 6months old would be account as overcrown to refuse they visa or would they not be count as overcrownd since they are just 6months old they will be sharing thesame room with me and the mother since they just a babies? Pls i need ur advice and i have also decide that i will also sumit the evidence of me aplying for their british passport with the application. Thank waiting for your reply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by deruboy: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls oo wot do u mean by ab. Guess is nt abuse. Anyways am just s clse to d famil n als her hubby n grandchildren. So is ntdt am dating d iya oo Lailai. N mnd u she is grandma. Is just dt was tru her i kw all d rest of d family. Pls any advise.
Vicjustice: NA wah for you o! This post is something that can be a great abs builder, heavy laughter is a great abs exercise, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2014
nickson03: Pls i need your advice. I am a british and my son is a british we both live at thesame address. My just had a twins babies and i been to nigeria to aply for the babies british passport which is currently still process by Her majest passport office in uk. Now my wife is coming to visit me and her son. And she need to come with the twins and i subjected that she aply for the twins uk visa since it is taking time for the passport to by out. My question is me and my currently live in two bedroom apartment and the tenancy agreement
State the maximum number of people is three and when my wife join we will be three however and i want to use the tenancy agreement to aply for the twins who are just 6 months visa since the passport is still being process . Since the twins are just 6months old would be account as overcrown to refuse they visa or would they not be count as overcrownd since they are just 6months old they will be sharing thesame room with me and the mother since they just a babies? Pls i need ur advice and i have also decide that i will also sumit the evidence of me aplying for their british passport with the application. Thank waiting for your reply.
If I understand your English, your wife (apart from the twins) has another son with a different man, right?
And you want her and the child with the twins to apply for visit visas, they would be staying in the rented apartment that is designed for 3 occupants.
First of all, how old is the other child? well, the child is expected to have his own room, and the 6 months old twins are supposed to stay in the same room with their mother: and as there is another person occupying one other room in the apartment, the adequacy of your appqrtment is now under question, so, that might be a problem amongst other problems
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nickson03: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
No my wife does not have another child with another man is just me and my wife and my three children. Like i said is just me and my first son which is currently at thesame address with me in uk and my wife is going to aply for our twins baby which is just 6months. Would the accomodation be count as overcrownding if the mother of my twins aply for the visa. And do i need to suport the application with bank statement know that the twins are autmatic british citizen because i am british myself.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by deruboy: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Any advise pls visjusticeon Documents that needs to submit. Cos her son wedding is in septembr n am been invited.
Vicjustice: NA wah for you o! This post is something that can be a great abs builder, heavy laughter is a great abs exercise, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kunbizzle: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
@justwise,pls I need urgent reply please,I applied for EEA family permit on the 28th may at lekki,when I didn't hear from them,decided to sed them a mail on the 24th of june,they replied me 3rd of july that my application hasn't being processed and its likely to be looked at within few working days,after 3rd of july till now,I haven't heard anything again from sheffield,I really don't know what to do,as am confused why my application would be taking this long and angry at the same time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hey fellas have little question regarding my flatmate... We are currently studying in Turkey and he has a girl friend in Scotland and they been together for two years now and he has visited her two times and no he was thinking of traveling this summer to visit her with a tourist visa which is for 6months and he is planning to marry his girl friend what's his chance of getting permit or a stay..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
nickson03: No my wife does not have another child with another man is just me and my wife and my three children. Like i said is just me and my first son which is currently at thesame address with me in uk and my wife is going to aply for our twins baby which is just 6months. Would the accomodation be count as overcrownding if the mother of my twins aply for the visa. And do i need to suport the application with bank statement know that the twins are autmatic british citizen because i am british myself.
I thought your aparrtment would be over crowded by one person because, I thought you meant that your wife has an additional child to the children. Now, I think the appartment is suitable
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kunbizzle: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls I need a reply
kunbizzle: I applied for EEA family permit on the 28th may at lekki,when I didn't hear from them,decided to sed them a mail on the 24th of june,they replied me 3rd of july that my application hasn't being processed and its likely to be looked at within few working days,after 3rd of july till now,I haven't heard anything again from sheffield,I really don't know what to do,as am confused why my application would be taking this long and angry at the same time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Vicjustice:
Are you so lazy that want other people to do all the labours for you, and also feed you while you lay back and ask for every little thing without raising a finger to help yourself with the least things?

Rotflmao. I saw this coming. cheesy. Nice one.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Silverb(f): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello everyone, got my passport today. I and my 19month old was granted 6month family visa, this site was of grate help to me even though i was so discourage of not applying. i had about 450k in my account and I felt I would be refused visa because that,i used just my bank statement in my application. I guess being married also helped,my advice to those of you applying, just be honest.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Silverb: Hello everyone, got my passport today. I and my 19month old was granted 6month family visa, this site was of grate help to me even though i was so discourage of not applying. i had about 450k in my account and I felt I would be refused visa because that,i used just my bank statement in my application. I guess being married also helped,my advice to those of you applying, just be honest.
Your marriage has saved you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Silverb(f): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Vicjustice:
Your marriage has saved you.
yea I guess so,it did help that's one of my tie to the country. Anyway I wish everyone applying good luck be honest and confident,God is in control.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by curiobling: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
i need a quality advice please...i have applied to visit uk 3times between last yr and june this yr. Am a non-working student in Nigeria, and the ECO continues to request for my economic ties to Nigeria but the ECO was satisfied that my uk brother is able to maintain my visit to uk. But personally as d applicant, i receives no wages nor salary, besides, my personal bank history is not nourish enough to present in my application so i decided to rely on my uk brother quality bank statement cos he wrote in the letter he has been taking sole responsibilty of us including me. But now my Nigeria brother with same surname who is working as accountant in local govt is now willing to write the eco to be my Nigeria sponsor.......am in my final year level i have printed my class progress exam records for the perusal of the eco. my questions are as follows: will eco accept my Nigeria brother account statement as evidence of my economic home ties, how can i demonstrate economic ties to my country as student, are my academic receipts of payment of sch fees not enough, will my application be refused again if i submitted my nigeria brother statment of account and letter of readiness to finance the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
curiobling: i need a quality advice please...i have applied to visit uk 3times between last yr and june this yr. Am a non-working student in Nigeria, and the ECO continues to request for my economic ties to Nigeria but the ECO was satisfied that my uk brother is able to maintain my visit to uk. But personally as d applicant, i receives no wages nor salary, besides, my personal bank history is not nourish enough to present in my application so i decided to rely on my uk brother quality bank statement cos he wrote in the letter he has been taking sole responsibilty of us including me. But now my Nigeria brother with same surname who is working as accountant in local govt is now willing to write the eco to be my Nigeria sponsor.......am in my final year level i have printed my class progress exam records for the perusal of the eco. my questions are as follows: will eco accept my Nigeria brother account statement as evidence of my economic home ties, how can i demonstrate economic ties to my country as student, are my academic receipts of payment of sch fees not enough, will my application be refused again if i submitted my nigeria brother statment of account and letter of readiness to finance the trip?

You sound desperate and I suspect that's why you have been refused. Applying 3 times in 1 year and yet you are in school?

One would think that a student would be more interested in finishing school.
It would not matter if another brother provided his finance to fund the trip, the fact remains that you don't have strong ties to Nigeria.

My advice...STOP APPLYING give it a rest and get your brother to fund your trip to some other country.
Maybe when you have some travel history and possibly study reasons/work reasons for going to the UK then re-apply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 3:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Silverb: Hello everyone, got my passport today. I and my 19month old was granted 6month family visa, this site was of grate help to me even though i was so discourage of not applying. i had about 450k in my account and I felt I would be refused visa because that,i used just my bank statement in my application. I guess being married also helped,my advice to those of you applying, just be honest.

Congrats oo, Happy for you........I am applying soon with a balance of N600k, hoping for same divine favour.
If I may ask, please how long did your visa processing take? Did u submit at ikeja or VI?

Also, i have finished the form, but do i have an option of paying offline?
Most importantly, did u submit original documents? and where they returned?

Pardon my many questions, na so novice matter dey be......lol
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kunbizzle: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2014
@justwise,pls I need urgent reply please,I applied for EEA family permit on the 28th may at lekki,when I didn't hear from them,decided to sed them a mail on the 24th of june,they replied me 3rd of july that my application hasn't being processed and its likely to be looked at within few working days,after 3rd of july till now,I haven't heard anything again from sheffield,I really don't know what to do,as am confused why my application would be taking this long and angry at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (426)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.