Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (986249 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2012
ayobj: My younger brother jumped the gun in the year 2000.he was helped by an uncle who was staying in the usa then with a fake british passport with which he travelled to the uk.he worked for a while but later had issues which he has not disclosed.
The undisclosed issues are very vital for a "candid advice" to be given

ayobj: Had a daughter with a british girl who first demanded money before marraige and then refused to maarry him saying africans have duped her and her sister for stay issues.
He was subsequently deported in 2007.he had no money so could not travel on his own volition.he said he was a nigerian.
He wants to go back.
Does that mean he is not a Nigerian? Well, i don't seem to get the point of these paragraphs

ayobj: When I visited britain,his friends said I should get him a schengen and that he will find his way back to britain.
Don't you think this will put him in a similar mess like before?
It is not an ideal thing for him to be a fugitive in the UK where his finger-scans are recorded perhaps on a false identity, he wouldn't like to be in a Hide & Seek game with the authorities.

ayobj: Does he have the 10 year ban being that he travelled to britain prior to the biometric era?
This is not something that i can not guarantee, but yet, with my limited knowledge of the UK and Europe in General, i am of the opinion that they could not have deported him (on their expense) without a ban: and even if the false identification happened before the 10 years ban era, he can still get the ban which would take effect from the day he applies for a UK visa or the day he comes to the attention of the Immigration authority

ayobj: Cam he get a 6 month visit visa on his present status.
Impossible, at least, not until he is cleared of all these troubles

ayobj: Can he apply to britain to see his daughter?
Because he was not married to the child's British mother, and he is not the sole provider for her upkeep and maintenance, he has not been a habitual resident with the girl, he had violated immigration rules, he does not have evidence of being the girl's father, he impregnated the girl and gave birth to the child under false identity and he posses a great threat to immigration; he has no rights to the girl, and would stand no ground: only the girl's mother can help him in this situation, but it would take an exhaustive up-hill struggle to do the paper works

ayobj: I visited the daughter and mother recently but still she has no job and lives with her parents.
My brother used to live there too.typical british house.no luxuries.
She lives on welfare!
Tried moving to a shelter in east london but didn't work.
My brother is now 35.
I need candid advice on this issue.
Thanks.
If she has no job, it means that she and her daughter are liabilities to the government, therefore, her rights to file a case for her child's father is taken away especially when she is not legally married to the man. She too has no ground.
Even if he happens to be in the UK, the authority has every right to remove him from the country leaving the daughter behind especially if there is not cooperation from the woman who is a UK citizen
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by golagoal: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Vicjustice: The online visa application process is not supported for every country, and i think Nigeria is one of the unsupported countries, but the application form is more or less the same contents except for the process.
So, when applying for the visa (in due time) just tick the "I DON'T KNOW" option on the Father/Mother's Date Of Birth.

Wrong, Nigeria is one of the supported countries, I applied for my uk visiting visa using the online visa application process smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sizzlinghottie: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello my nairalanders, my cousin was with her exfiance for 5years and had a kid with him and she adopted his name just for one of her bank accounts which happens to be her most active account right now. She is been sponsored on a trip to the uk but would have to tender her account statement as ECO procedure, a contact to bank said that name change can be done if she has a newspaper publication to prove it, but then again she was told by the newspaper agents she called that she can only do a change of name if she has a marriage cert or divorce cert of nysc cert and she has none of the above. Basically she has all her documents ready to apply just her account statement, is it possible she can attach a sworn affidavit to the statement and also explain to ECO that she hasn't updated her account hence the reason why her name hasn't been changed. Please any advice or suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
golagoal:

Wrong, Nigeria is one of the supported countries, I applied for my uk visiting visa using the online visa application process smiley
Well, Nigeria wasn't supported some time ago, and i wasn't sure whether it is now being supported or not hence i used the term "i think..."
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Bola20: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello VIcjustice, I'm a student and I was granted a six month family visit visa last year August and I visited the Uk in December. I intend applying again this September and I want to apply for a 2 years general visitor using an hotel reservation since my Uncle won't be around in December. Pls what is my chance of getting the 2 years general visitor visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by teejayGO01: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Vicjustice:
The source of the money is not the main problem, nor is the accumulating method of compiling the funds, the issue is: the N350k is way too low to satisfy the Visa Officer, how much less when you explain to the Visa Officer that the money is a combined effort from yourself and other relatives...and that 100k (from it) has been spent on other matters.
If you paid the visa fee, and purchased an economic flight ticket from the 250k, would there be anything left?

Yeh thanks vicjustice: As I wrote before I'll save up to 600K pls for a 1 week hloiday that shud b enuf. I'll just explain to the Eco on d additional sheet where the 150 came from so it won't be considered as cash lodgement and also explain that my uncle won't be around.

BTW I've been reading Part1 of this thread(I'm on page 40 now) and Im wondering where are the other visa gurus like funkybaby, akowole, vvvjustice( sounds a lot like vicjustice), pataki, Londoncool( whose post don't show anymore, y is that) or is it to early to ask?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
I was vvvjustice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bola20: Hello VIcjustice, I'm a student and I was granted a six month family visit visa last year August and I visited the Uk in December. I intend applying again this September and I want to apply for a 2 years general visitor using an hotel reservation since my Uncle won't be around in December. Pls what is my chance of getting the 2 years general visitor visa?
Please, refer to my response on your kind of circumstance in the thread on this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/997934/been-granted-6-months-uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ayobj: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Vicjustice:
The undisclosed issues are very vital for a "candid advice" to be given

Does that mean he is not a Nigerian? Well, i don't seem to get the point of these paragraphs

Don't you think this will put him in a similar mess like before?
It is not an ideal thing for him to be a fugitive in the UK where his finger-scans are recorded perhaps on a false identity, he wouldn't like to be in a Hide & Seek game with the authorities.

This is not something that i can not guarantee, but yet, with my limited knowledge of the UK and Europe in General, i am of the opinion that they could not have deported him (on their expense) without a ban: and even if the false identification happened before the 10 years ban era, he can still get the ban which would take effect from the day he applies for a UK visa or the day he comes to the attention of the Immigration authority

Impossible, at least, not until he is cleared of all these troubles

Because he was not married to the child's British mother, and he is not the sole provider for her upkeep and maintenance, he has not been a habitual resident with the girl, he had violated immigration rules, he does not have evidence of being the girl's father, he impregnated the girl and gave birth to the child under false identity and he posses a great threat to immigration; he has no rights to the girl, and would stand no ground: only the girl's mother can help him in this situation, but it would take an exhaustive up-hill struggle to do the paper works

If she has no job, it means that she and her daughter are liabilities to the government, therefore, her rights to file a case for her child's father is taken away especially when she is not legally married to the man. She too has no ground.
Even if he happens to be in the UK, the authority has every right to remove him from the country leaving the daughter behind especially if there is not cooperation from the woman who is a UK citizen

thanks vicjustice.
Remember,i told you he travelled on a fake british passport.
so when he was caught,he had no papers to show.
so he said he was a nigerian.
also could not afford to pay immigration lawyers so he was removed without much effort.
the baby-my niece bears my surname and she is prod of it.
the mother has had 3 different children for different men some negroes.
she probably has little education and no skills so getting a job is an uphill task.
he used to live with the woman and the extended family.
the reason why he stopped working was that he probably was detected in one of the places he was working so had to stop.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sizzlinghottie: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please @vicjustice and @justwise kindly answer
sizzlinghottie: Hello my nairalanders, my cousin was with her exfiance for 5years and had a kid with him and she adopted his name just for one of her bank accounts which happens to be her most active account right now. She is been sponsored on a trip to the uk but would have to tender her account statement as ECO procedure, a contact to bank said that name change can be done if she has a newspaper publication to prove it, but then again she was told by the newspaper agents she called that she can only do a change of name if she has a marriage cert or divorce cert of nysc cert and she has none of the above. Basically she has all her documents ready to apply just her account statement, is it possible she can attach a sworn affidavit to the statement and also explain to ECO that she hasn't updated her account hence the reason why her name hasn't been changed. Please any advice or suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
sizzlinghottie: Please @vicjustice and @justwise kindly answer:
Hello my nairalanders, my cousin was with her exfiance for 5years and had a kid with him and she adopted his name just for one of her bank accounts which happens to be her most active account right now. She is been sponsored on a trip to the uk but would have to tender her account statement as ECO procedure, a contact to bank said that name change can be done if she has a newspaper publication to prove it, but then again she was told by the newspaper agents she called that she can only do a change of name if she has a marriage cert or divorce cert of nysc cert and she has none of the above. Basically she has all her documents ready to apply just her account statement, is it possible she can attach a sworn affidavit to the statement and also explain to ECO that she hasn't updated her account hence the reason why her name hasn't been changed. Please any advice or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Things are easier when done orderly. Names and date of birth are the main identity of a person, so discrepancies on either of them is taken seriously.
To be Frank, I don't think any explanation will make sense to a European who knows that it is impossible to open a legitimate bank account with casual or unofficial name: there is usually criminal motive involved in such deed in Europe and it takes fraudulent documents to create such account.
Your cousin needs to sort out her identity crises before applying for the visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
sizzlinghottie: Please @vicjustice and @justwise kindly answer:

Things are easier when done orderly. Names and date of birth are the main identity of a person, so discrepancies on either of them is taken seriously.
To be Frank, I don't think any explanation will make sense to a European who knows that it is impossible to open a legitimate bank account with casual or unofficial name: there is usually criminal motive involved in such deed in Europe and it takes fraudulent documents to create such account.
Your cousin needs to sort out her identity crises before applying for the visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by erico2k2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayobj: My younger brother jumped the gun in the year 2000.he was helped by an uncle who was staying in the usa then with a fake british passport with which he travelled to the uk.he worked for a while but later had issues which he has not disclosed.
Had a daughter with a british girl who first demanded money before marraige and then refused to maarry him saying africans have duped her and her sister for stay issues.
He was subsequently deported in 2007.he had no money so could not travel on his own volition.he said he was a nigerian.
He wants to go back.
When I visited britain,his friends said I should get him a schengen and that he will find his way nack to britain.
Does he have the 10 year ban being that he travelled to britain prior to the biometric era.
??
Cam he get a 6 month visit visa on his present status.
Can he apply to britain to see his daughter?
I visited the daughter and mother recently but still she has no job and lives with her parents.
My brother used to live there too.typical british house.no luxuries.
She lives on welfare!
Tried moving to a shelter in east london but didn't work.
My brother is now 35.
I need candid advice on this issue.
Thanks.
just a point of correction a typical British house does have luxuries as that's what they live and work for
for your other question if your brother was finger printed whilst removed from the UK then his chances are zero of getting back into the Uk as with these new passports fingerprints are included and so is the VISA, why don't he try america ie Canada?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dunte: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Vicjustice: If you are only going to renew your degree, you may apply for visit visa, but if the purpose of your intended travel is academical (ie to write exams etc) then, you should apply for the appropriate visa, Student Visa: Visit/Tourist Visa does not cover academic matters

Thank you Vicjustice...if I must say. I intend to apply for my master directly cos I formerly applied to study another course buh now I changed my mind for my masters and not degree anymore buh den the new student visa is rili affectin me cos my sponsorer told me to differ till next year septmeber admission. So I rili wish to go visiting before den so dat was why I needed a guide if my visiting plans won't affect my future student application.thanks as I exepect your immediate reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dunte: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
dunte:

Thank you Vicjustice...if I must say. I intend to apply for my masters degree(since I had ma bsc nursing before traveling to the uk) directly cos I formerly applied to study another degree course on social and care buh now I changed my mind for my masters and not degree anymore(after I successfully finished my foundation year and came bak to niegria) buh den the new student visa rules is rili affectin me cos my sponsorer told me to differ till next year septmeber admission(now for my masters and not undergraduate anymore). So I rili wish to go visiting before den so dat was why I needed a guide if my visiting plans won't affect my future student application.thanks as I exepect your immediate reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by joy90: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2012
Hi all, pls i need ur help, i know i'll get lots of insult but atleast i'll hear the truth and be better.. sometimes last yr i applied for a UK visiting visa. I was still in sch then doing my MASTERS. I got letter from sch, also invitation from a family relative. Then i defaulted and used a fake(forged) dad's account cos i didnt seek his counsel. I was denied on 3 counts and i had full rights of appeal.
1. that no prove of the said dad's fund and not convinced that it will be made available to me (i didnt include work details etc)
2. that my cousin that invited me didnt show proof of accomodation and they are not sure the kind of accomodation that will be available to me
3. that my sch didnt include my graduation date or study period.
This was last yr july, i completed my masters coursework in sept though still on my project till date.
i got a job with one of the govt parastatals in same sept and have since been working with them.
now i want to re-apply this december cos thats when i chose for my leave period. i want to know the documents i'll need and also my chances of getting a visa and also if i wud include a covering letter addressing the issue of my refusal or just go ahead and apply with all my genuine documents.
THANKING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR UR KIND RESPONSE
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2012
dunte:

Thank you Vicjustice...if I must say. I intend to apply for my master directly cos I formerly applied to study another course buh now I changed my mind for my masters and not degree anymore buh den the new student visa is rili affectin me cos my sponsorer told me to differ till next year septmeber admission. So I rili wish to go visiting before den so dat was why I needed a guide if my visiting plans won't affect my future student application.thanks as I exepect your immediate reply
Except there is something that i don't understand..., But the rules are quite clear, every application is treated in its own merit and i don't see how applying for a tourist visa and genuinely visiting the UK would have any negative effect on your future student visa application.
If you intend to travel for studies (whether pre or post graduate, degree or master), you go for student visa, and if you intend to visit, then you apply for Tourist/Visit visa: i really don't understand your question
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2012
joy90: Hi all, pls i need ur help, i know i'll get lots of insult but atleast i'll hear the truth and be better.. sometimes last yr i applied for a UK visiting visa. I was still in sch then doing my MASTERS. I got letter from sch, also invitation from a family relative. Then i defaulted and used a fake(forged) dad's account cos i didnt seek his counsel. I was denied on 3 counts and i had full rights of appeal.
1. that no prove of the said dad's fund and not convinced that it will be made available to me (i didnt include work details etc)
2. that my cousin that invited me didnt show proof of accomodation and they are not sure the kind of accomodation that will be available to me
This was last yr july, i completed my masters coursework in sept though still on my project till date.
i got a job with one of the govt parastatals in same sept and have since been working with them.
now i want to re-apply this december cos thats when i chose for my leave period. i want to know the documents i'll need and also my chances of getting a visa and also if i wud include a covering letter addressing the issue of my refusal or just go ahead and apply with all my genuine documents.
NO, No one will insult you because, everyone has seen and read every case in the book cheesy grin.
Well, it is unfortunate that once you have been placed on the 10 years ban, you can never be issued a visa (until after the 10 years) no matter how clean you came out and how impressive your paper works are, and i must warn you that you got the ban on the basis of the "fake(forged)" bank statement that you presented in your failed application even though it was not mentioned to you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by joy90: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2012
like seriously lolling.... i wasnt refused under a section that explains when one is banned, i was refused under a section that explains non-satisfactory feeling that i would return
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nwabobo: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2012
Vicjustice: You talk about her mum's circumstances, but she is an adult desiring to travel to the UK for pleasure; she is neither going to the UK for medical reasons nor for studies, nor is she going on a complimentary offer from her work place (these are the conditions in which sponsorship is considerable) otherwise, since she does not meet the requirement of a tourist/pleasure visitor on her own, you need to be an eminent figure to be capable of inviting her. Well, you can try your luck

She finally got the visa yesterday after we decided to reapply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2012
joy90: like seriously lolling.... i wasnt refused under a section that explains when one is banned, i was refused under a section that explains non-satisfactory feeling that i would return

It will only become clear if you are banned or not when you apply again, only then will you know if the fake bank statement was detected or not, unfortunately they did not make it clear in that refusal statement which is sometimes the case.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vergil: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2012
justwise:

It will only become clear if you are banned or not when you apply again, only then will you know if the fake bank statement was detected or not, unfortunately they did not make it clear in that refusal statement which is sometimes the case.

They would have atleast made mention of the genuineness of the statement. Definitely would have. So don't think they noticed. But all in all, if u get refused again, after getting all the docs and enough naira in the account to back it up. Then most likely the ban.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by diamond30: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2012
hello, am diamond, i want to apply for uk visa this week, am using hotel reservation and i hv like 500 plus in my account, i currently work and do business, and i hv included some of my sales and purchase invoice, i was told to do VIP that it will make it faster, hv also included my leave letter, appointment letter, and confirmation letter, the problem now is my salary is been paid by hand not into my bank,and i dont remit it into the bank, rather reinvest it into my bussiness and i wrote a letter with respect to that. do think i hv a chance? thanks please it urgent and what do u advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2012
joy90: Hi all, pls i need ur help, i know i'll get lots of insult but atleast i'll hear the truth and be better.. sometimes last yr i applied for a UK visiting visa. I was still in sch then doing my MASTERS. I got letter from sch, also invitation from a family relative. Then i defaulted and used a fake(forged) dad's account cos i didnt seek his counsel. I was denied on 3 counts and i had full rights of appeal.

Vergil:

They would have atleast made mention of the genuineness of the statement. Definitely would have. So don't think they noticed. But all in all, if u get refused again, after getting all the docs and enough naira in the account to back it up. Then most likely the ban.
[quote author=Vergil]

That is a hint there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by diamond30: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2012
diamond30: hello, am diamond, i want to apply for uk visa this week, am using hotel reservation and i hv like 500 plus in my account, i currently work and do business, and i hv included some of my sales and purchase invoice, i was told to do VIP that it will make it faster, hv also included my leave letter, appointment letter, and confirmation letter, the problem now is my salary is been paid by hand not into my bank,and i dont remit it into the bank, rather reinvest it into my bussiness and i wrote a letter with respect to that. do think i hv a chance? thanks please it urgent and what do u advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by diamond30: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2012
hello, am diamond, i want to apply for uk visa this week, am using hotel reservation and i hv like 500 plus in my account, i currently work and do business, and i hv included some of my sales and purchase invoice, i was told to do VIP that it will make it faster, hv also included my leave letter, appointment letter, and confirmation letter, the problem now is my salary is been paid by hand not into my bank,and i dont remit it into the bank, rather reinvest it into my bussiness and i wrote a letter with respect to that. do think i hv a chance? thanks please it urgent and what do u advice

PLEASE NEED ADVICE
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by joy90: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2012
Thank u all, i feel bad! Wud try out later on when am due! The ban wud break my heart if it truly is! Thank you very much!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by naiko: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2012

PLEASE NEED ADVICE
@ diamond 30,below is my advise before the professionals here will assist you witht he best advise.
1-using hotel reservations is fine.
2-having over 500k in your bank account is fine but from my little knownledge might not guarantee your chances unless of other factors i might not know
3-doing VIP at the submission centere is fine too
4-my best advise as regards your salary being paid by hand, will be that the organization you work for,issue you a letter stating these work condition because any money being paid by hand from what have leartn from vicjustice is not recognised and might not count.(any of the professional here will further advise)
best of luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
diamond30: hello, am diamond, i want to apply for uk visa this week, am using hotel reservation and i hv like 500 plus in my account, i currently work and do business, and i hv included some of my sales and purchase invoice, i was told to do VIP that it will make it faster, hv also included my leave letter, appointment letter, and confirmation letter, the problem now is my salary is been paid by hand not into my bank,and i dont remit it into the bank, rather reinvest it into my bussiness and i wrote a letter with respect to that. do think i hv a chance? thanks please it urgent and what do u advice

PLEASE NEED ADVICE

What is VIP?

Did you include your tax clearance/certificate? The moment you bring business into visa application you have to include that business documents.

Since your salary is cash-in-hand, you have to take your time to explain that to the ECO.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by teejayGO01: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Vicjustice: I was vvvjustice
Reallygrin ur so consistent! When I'm ready to apply I'll write all the docs I want to submit here b4 I actually submit it. I'm sure I'll get it this time thanks for ur help vj,jw n naiko...reading Part 1 is so cool I'm having lots of fun grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Darkmark(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2012
Pls justwise, i just want to be clerify on this issur that is likly to put me through a heart attack, i 1st applied for a student uk visa 3weeks ago ‎​Äπϑ i was refused by Eco stating that you have claim 30 point for Cas letter but you have faild to provide τ̲̅ђe suportive document with which you used in gaining your place at Kent College of Business ‎​Äπϑ Computing so there for i have refused your visa under paragraph 245ZV but your 10 point has been correctly claimed, i did submitt my CAS letter without adding my suportive letters becos i thought my CAS letter has coverd up τ̲̅ђe supportive documents since it was listed in τ̲̅ђe CAS, have to go home again ‎​Äπϑ made some General Medical Test ‎​Äπϑ up to Chest X-ray ‎​Äπϑ i did apply already for an Exstention of Date till 17th of semptember even befor τ̲̅ђe 1st Application, now i have made another Application but don't know if i can use 1 CAS letter for 2 Application ‎​Äπϑ is just 1week ‎​Äπϑ a day since i made τ̲̅ђe last Application don't know if i should wildraw so τ̲̅ђe can refund my fees why i get another CAS letter then Re-apply again, pls i need your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.