Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (980343 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
kacchiz:
good day am new to this segment. i want to apply for a tourist visa to uk, am currently working with an airline, have my employment letter but dont have confirmation rather adjustment salary scale letter. also have been to only ghana for 3 days sha. what am stating as cash available for the trip is 800k. do i stand a chance of getting the visa?especially with the fact that i dont have confirmation letter? also i was once denied canada visa but my passport wasnt stamped cos did online. intend ticking i havent bin denied visa o, would that affect me also?

please urgent replies...

Please do not come here asking advice when your first statement says that you want to LIE on your application.
We do not give help to LIARS.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
you dont need to be on the offensive because an agent advised that, if you have an advice dish it and if you dont shun. i came here cos i wanted to hear how to go about it and if i had wanted to cover up that part, you wont know so what's your issue. pls others any candid advice

worry359:

Please do not come here asking advice when your first statement says that you want to LIE on your application.
We do not give help to LIARS.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
am i serious about what?

Vicjustice:

Are you serious?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lwkmd!!! @ the last few posts.

Well, Kacchiz, ppl here will tell you as it is. Worry359 aired his opinion. Vicjustice is stunned too.

It's actually annoying to see ppl ask such ques abt trying to outsmart the system. What do dey stand to gain? Most times they get caught and face ban. Who now loses at d end. Esp after hearing some ppl's terrible experiences in d past, we don't want another person (you) to tow that part. Pls come clean, it's a visa application not a sentence.

Der is nothing wrong wt saying u hv been denied visa before. Don't take offence. I hv been denied before wtout stamp, many others too. If u read ds thread well, u won't need an agent. I didn't use one too. Whatever u want to do at d end of d day, please don't cover impo details wch may affect ur application negatively, and MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT A THOROUGH APPLICATION, avoid honest/flimsy mistakes.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by AKINLOX: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please i submitted my visa application on the 11th of August, i got a mail from Visainfo that a decision has been made about my application since the 25th of August but as we speak, i am yet to get a mail from tls to come and collect my passport. Can you guys advise me on what to do or if there is a way i can contact visa office about my passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oh really. You should hv complained that it's been a long time. Maybe u got the response because u went to der office today. #MyOpinion#

BABAOYIN:

Yapppppp, I just come back from Ikeja, My Passport is not ready embarassed cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Did the mail not tell you how many days to wait before you can go pick ur passport?
Was it VI or Ikeja centre?

Ikeja normal time is 1-2days
VI centre, from 5 working days.

AKINLOX:
Please i submitted my visa application on the 11th of August, i got a mail from Visainfo that a decision has been made about my application since the 25th of August but as we speak, i am yet to get a mail from tls to come and collect my passport. Can you guys advise me on what to do or if there is a way i can contact visa office about my passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
#comment duplicated#

BABAOYIN:

Yapppppp, I just come back from Ikeja, My Passport is not ready embarassed cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by AKINLOX: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks for the response. Guess i will have to wait till tommorrow. Its VI office
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Or u give dem a grace of 1 more day, if u still dnt hear from dem 2moro

AKINLOX:
Thanks for the response. Guess i will have to wait till tommorrow. Its VI office
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Now, don't u think u shud drop dis agent like-its-hot cheesy He doesn't want u to be honest abt ur application, hw sure are you that he is totally honest wt you on the agreement both of u have and everything concerning ds application.

Flee b4 it's too late. Come here and ask questions, u will get it right.

kacchiz:
you dont need to be on the offensive [/b]because an agent advised that[b], if you have an advice dish it and if you dont shun. i came here cos i wanted to hear how to go about it and if i had wanted to cover up that part, you wont know so what's your issue. pls others any candid advice

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by iblaw: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
AKINLOX:

Tomorrow makes it one week since you got the mail so if you have the time go and check otherwise just wait till like Friday and i am sure passport will be waiting for you... i am assuming its VI but if its Ikeja go and check tomorrow.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Portsmouth86(f): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2015
OGreene:
I paid N46,975 for 6 months visa using Ikeja centre. Didn't calculate d rate for d visa fee alone.

My sincere apologies, I meant is there any additional fees for paying with a credit card vs a debit card i.e visa or MasterCard credit card, and PayPal?

thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2015
No idea

Portsmouth86:

My sincere apologies, I meant is there any additional fees for paying with a credit card vs a debit card i.e visa or MasterCard credit card, and PayPal?

thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by damabib(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2015
We do not give help to LIARS.[/quote]. PLS I NEED SERIOUS GUIDE Here my Last Refusal Note. I have initially Taken into Account what you have stated in your visa Application Form when Assessing the merits of ur Application.You have declared that you have used passport Number A4061307 before & have also declared dat u have been refused a visa before in June 2014.however I have also noted that you have previously used passport number A0627093 with the alias Date of birth 28\02\1957 to apply for a Uk visa. You have now in fact been refused 5 Uk visa previously.you are required to declare all refusals when u make an application for a visa to go Uk & the fact u hav not declared full facts cast on ur credibility!!!!!! Pls help am sad it's 5times am denied what u suggest MY LONG OLD PASSPORT READ 28\02\1957 n current read 28\02\1958 it's error n I didn't notice until dis noticed in dis denied! Useful helps n tips to make me Approved pls! All my documents is real n genuine! Dis is my mistakes pls help God wil be with U all! Ameen
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Labhii:

Yes i noticed but i just want to be sure of the chances i have and also i have few more questions as to the documents i want to submit which are as follows:

Instead of using my dad's company accounr again I was thinking of using his personal account with a reference letter from him or should i just use the updated company account with a reference letter from the company since he owns it.

Additionally i was thinking of using my other account since i pay my salary in myself so it would indicate that i receive monthly payments because I don't have a payslip from work, they pay cash.

Thanks in advance.

That is just the right thing to do... leave his company's account out of it and use his personal with reference letter then use the account where your salary goes into
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2015
damabib:
We do not give help to LIARS.. PLS I NEED SERIOUS GUIDE Here my Last Refusal Note. I have initially Taken into Account what you have stated in your visa Application Form when Assessing the merits of ur Application.You have declared that you have used passport Number A4061307 before & have also declared dat u have been refused a visa before in June 2014.however I have also noted that you have previously used passport number A0627093 with the alias Date of birth 28\02\1957 to apply for a Uk visa. You have now in fact been refused 5 Uk visa previously.you are required to declare all refusals when u make an application for a visa to go Uk & the fact u hav not declared full facts cast on ur credibility!!!!!! Pls help am sad it's 5times am denied what u suggest MY LONG OLD PASSPORT READ 28\02\1957 n current read 28\02\1958 it's error n I didn't notice until dis noticed in dis denied! Useful helps n tips to make me Approved pls! All my documents is real n genuine! Dis is my mistakes pls help God wil be with U all! Ameen

Your post is very confused!
If the story is yours then being detected using two passports will normally be an automatic BAN!
You must ask now if you have been banned, or you are wasting time and money!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by damabib(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
worry359:

Your post is very confused!
If the story is yours then being detected using two passports will normally be an automatic BAN!
You must ask now if you have been banned, or you are wasting time and money!
Confused how ?as at present am havin 3 passports first one I apply first read 1957 in D 0 B ,n I was dennied but passport xpired now, n reissued passport with 1958 D O B n I was denied 2twice n didn't noticed changes in D 0 B n dat passport xpired n reiisue another passport wit 1958 D 0 B aswell n refused (twice makin it 5times denials n notes d changes in D 0 B wit all d 3passport I hav schngen visas n travels on it several til now only Uk notice dis ! Pls how to knw if am BAN or not n likely what to do pls I just wana visit uk n return I hav all my info n documents real n genuine Pls helps sirs
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmmm, do you recall the[b] exact reason you were refused the first and second times?[/b] Did u save a copy of the letters?

5 denials! You need to be cautious, think deep and solve the root problem. Something is amiss.

damabib:
Confused how ?as at present am havin 3 passports first one I apply first read 1957 in D 0 B ,n I was dennied but passport xpired now, n reissued passport with 1958 D O B n I was denied 2twice n didn't noticed changes in D 0 B n dat passport xpired n reiisue another passport wit 1958 D 0 B aswell n refused (twice makin it 5times denials n notes d changes in D 0 B wit all d 3passport I hav schngen visas n travels on it several til now only Uk notice dis ! Pls how to knw if am BAN or not n likely what to do pls I just wana visit uk n return I hav all my info n documents real n genuine Pls helps sirs
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
that was exactly why i came here to clarify. i will include the denial stuff cos was denied on insufficient funds. with a cash balance of 800k, do i stand a chance of getting the tourist visa. my cousin wanted to transfer 500k to my account so it can cross over 1m but the condition is that i will have to transfer to him like 2days later cos he intends using it for his business trip. if i transfer the cash after printing, my available balance will be 800k.

however i want him to transfer to my gtb den i will transfer it from gtb to my fidelity (is fidelity i intend presenting likewise my access bank whih is salary account)so it doesnt look like an external person is transferring the cash cos of the visa.

is that ok?

OGreene:
Lwkmd!!! @ the last few posts.

Well, Kacchiz, ppl here will tell you as it is. Worry359 aired his opinion. Vicjustice is stunned too.

It's actually annoying to see ppl ask such ques abt trying to outsmart the system. What do dey stand to gain? Most times they get caught and face ban. Who now loses at d end. Esp after hearing some ppl's terrible experiences in d past, we don't want another person (you) to tow that part. Pls come clean, it's a visa application not a sentence.

Der is nothing wrong wt saying u hv been denied visa before. Don't take offence. I hv been denied before wtout stamp, many others too. If u read ds thread well, u won't need an agent. I didn't use one too. Whatever u want to do at d end of d day, please don't cover impo details wch may affect ur application negatively, and MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT A THOROUGH APPLICATION, avoid honest/flimsy mistakes.

All the best!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
First thing to note, its not advisable to move money around close to visa application time. some ppl rather take time to build their account months ahead. Avoid LUMP SUMS you cant explain GENUINELY.

Having a balance of 800k is fair enough. Account balance is not the only criterion used. If you can, tell us about ur profile- monthly pay, investments, property, travel history, etc

And ur budget for the trip, travel duration, is someone inviting you? The lesser the better, ur budget shudn't be too high compared to ur savings.

kacchiz:
that was exactly why i came here to clarify. i will include the denial stuff cos was denied on insufficient funds. with a cash balance of 800k, do i stand a chance of getting the tourist visa. my cousin wanted to transfer 500k to my account so it can cross over 1m but the condition is that i will have to transfer to him like 2days later cos he intends using it for his business trip. if i transfer the cash after printing, my available balance will be 800k.

however i want him to transfer to my gtb den i will transfer it from gtb to my fidelity (is fidelity i intend presenting likewise my access bank whih is salary account)so it doesnt look like an external person is transferring the cash cos of the visa.

is that ok?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Boldruby: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
@Kacchiz Pls do not make any large payments into your account even though it's from you. I was recently refused visa based on four large deposits into my account that wasn't accounted for and two of them were from me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
ok thanks, from what you are saying, i may not be able to apply now,

Boldruby:
@Kacchiz Pls do not make any large payments into your account even though it's from you. I was recently refused visa based on four large deposits into my account that wasn't accounted for and two of them were from me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
my moving the money from gtb to fidelity is to avoid presenting 3 bank statements at the same time. cos i have 240k in fidelity, 569 in gtb and then my access which is my salary account that shows how am been paid and how i do transfer monthly savings. but wanted to present two soa that's why i thought of transferring what i have in gtb to fidelity.

i work with an airline and earns above 90k. i do transfer max of 50k monthly to my savings account which could be fidelity or gtb if i dont have expenses to make.

just wanna go for 2wks vacation when given the visa.

have been to only ghana for now. i planned going for dubai before making my uk trip, but felt i should apply for the uk first before using the cash for my dubai trip.

OGreene:
First thing to note, its not advisable to move money around close to visa application time. some ppl rather take time to build their account months ahead. Avoid LUMP SUMS you cant explain GENUINELY.

Having a balance of 800k is fair enough. Account balance is not the only criterion used. If you can, tell us about ur profile- monthly pay, investments, property, travel history, etc

And ur budget for the trip, travel duration, is someone inviting you? The lesser the better, ur budget shudn't be too high compared to ur savings.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by damabib(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
OGreene:
Hmmmm, do you recall the[b] exact reason you were refused the first and second times?[/b] Did u save a copy of the letters?

5 denials! You need to be cautious, think deep and solve the root problem. Something is amiss.

Yes Thx first & Second Denials states Below ...U declare that your monthly income is 200k howeevr you hav failed to satisfy me this is the case based on D documents you have produced. Lookin therefore at ur personal circumstances,Lack of previous immigration history & documents submitted. I consider that u hav not demostrated sufficiently strong social n economic tied to ur home country to satisfy me of ur intentions in d uk.I am not satisfied dat u are residin in settled economic circumstance that reresent a reason to leave Uk. PLs how to knw if am BAN or not ! I hav a family n friends whose invited me for real n am hav all Documents genuire wit runnin accounts! Thx U
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
kacchiz:

is that ok?
Click here to find help:
https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Akanns: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
hi, just cheking!!!!!
hannyminal:
Hello, everybody. Kindly assist with some information about getting a firsttime tourist visa. I am married with an infant and resigned from work to care for the little one. My husband wants to sponsor us to the UK for a week's holiday. What are our chances of getting a visa, as i have no job at the moment. Please what documents will my husband provide as the sponsor? Someone kindly put me thru the process, plssssss.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Akanns: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please folks, advise me,

i applied for UK visa in 2009, thats almost 6 yrs ago but was bounced. however, the age on my passport them was not my real age. was 2 yrs lower than my real age

i have now changed my date of birth on a new passport, a process which was not easy. i want to apply again for UK visa and enclose a document to explain reason why i changed my date of birth back to the right DOB, kindly avdise me what could be the outcome.

will they reject me because of the change in the date of birth , will they sieze my passport, or what could be the outcome?

kindly advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Do not move money around. I submitted 3 bank stmts and got my visa.

You are sponsoring yourself, 2 weeks vacation will have a high financial implication, the hotel bills and living expenses. This trip will take about 4 months of ur salary, if not more; lets say flight (150k), hotel for 14 days (180k) and more money for miscellaneous.

@justwise/Vicjustice,whats your take on this?

kacchiz:

my moving the money from gtb to fidelity is to avoid presenting 3 bank statements at the same time. cos i have 240k in fidelity, 569 in gtb and then my access which is my salary account that shows how am been paid and how i do transfer monthly savings. but wanted to present two soa that's why i thought of transferring what i have in gtb to fidelity.

i work with an airline and earns above 90k. i do transfer max of 50k monthly to my savings account which could be fidelity or gtb if i dont have expenses to make.

just wanna go for 2wks vacation when given the visa.

have been to only ghana for now. i planned going for dubai before making my uk trip, but felt i should apply for the uk first before using the cash for my dubai trip.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BABAOYIN: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
READY FOR COLLECTION, CAN I GO THERE TOMORROW ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.