Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107700 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2011
That evening, it was a full house. Enabo, Wizzy, Yellowman and Debola. There were empty sticks of Suya piled on a newspaper and empty cans of beer littering the rug. Wizzy and Enabo played football on the PS. Debola was pinging his girl and Yellowman was intermittently swigging the contents of a bottle of Baron Du Ville. TJ was hard at work with some calculations regarding his ‘Engine’ presentation.
Ol boy, na wetin na! Chill! Debola said, looking at his cousin. Book fit crase pesin!
Enabo chuckled, tapping furiously on the PS pad. Your cousin done turn Jacko o, he leered. Na im work be that! We don dey use to am!

TJ shook his head in amusement as he looked up from the open note in front of him. Look at this guy, he gestured towards Enabo. He singlehandedly destroyed my reputation with Engine yesterday in class and he’s responsible for me having to redo this presentation.

Guy, a don apologise na. The one wey pain me pass na the double work wey you dey do, Enabo replied.
What about the indignity of having Engine see the indecent pic you used as my laptop's screensaver? TJ asked Enabo, as the other guys chuckled.
Guy, even though Engine dey always squeeze face as if dem jus spray bitter leaf water put for im mouth, forget! Na im type dey watch mojo pass sef! Enabo replied.
The others laughed raucously while TJ kept a straight serious face, going back to his calculations.
You sef suppose loosen up, guy. Enabo told TJ. Mojo nor be new thing. E don tay…. Engine just dey overheat over simple matter!

How TJ go loosen up? You know the last time wey im pop 'champagne'? Wizzy laughed. Pressure don high!! That your Pastress abi na Tega nor dey try at all!!
Yes, a sabi the chick. Enabo exclaimed. One of im coursemate tell me say, e be like say na iron pant she bin dey wear. But TJ still dey follow wetin dey on a long tin!
Make una free me, jor. TJ answered. Enabo, na everybody you sabi for this campus?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2011
You go fear boys and amebo,after them go do like say dem no dey talk,mscheeew. grin

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2011
freecocoa:

You go fear boys and amebo,after them go do like say dem no dey talk,mscheeew. grin

go to bed

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2011

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2011
mashnino:

go to bed
After you dear.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2011
freecocoa:

After you dear.

anoda sleepless night?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2011
^
Nah,just not sleepy yet,will soon be off though wanna do some reading.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2011
Reading? Buro unbanang, una no dey do xmas break ni,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2011
Hahaha,not that type of reading,ba na giya ma mun tashi? Its a novel.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:18am On Dec 20, 2011
^^^^

Novel kuma? gara en baci da na karanta novel, you re a gal i dnt ve you to be blamed for that, will be leaving soon doe, you don't wanna add me abi?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:22am On Dec 20, 2011
Haba,ya dza ka che I don't wanna add you,I've told you abun de ya sa, alrighty then bani email na ka,ina gama upgrading din,I'll add ya up.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:25am On Dec 20, 2011
^^

mafulun4real@yahoo.com

will start waiting,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:33am On Dec 20, 2011
Its like ka na de mail.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2011
kin aiko mun mail ne?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:51am On Dec 20, 2011
Yes mana,ba ka gan shi ba?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:59am On Dec 20, 2011
na gani, kaman ki na da mail
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:03am On Dec 20, 2011
Na yi reply.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by blackpro: 1:18am On Dec 21, 2011
lola.luv:

That evening, it was a full house. Enabo, Wizzy, Yellowman and Debola. There were empty sticks of Suya piled on a newspaper and empty cans of beer littering the rug. Wizzy and Enabo played football on the PS. Debola was pinging his girl and Yellowman was intermittently swigging a bottle of Baron du Ville. TJ was hard at work with some calculations regarding his ‘Engine’ presentation.
Ol boy, na wetin na! Chill! Debola said, looking at his cousin. Book fit crase pesin!
Enabo chuckled, tapping furiously on the PS pad. Your cousin done turn Jacko o, he leered. Na im work be that! We don dey use to am!
TJ shook his head in amusement. Look at this guy, he gestured towards Enabo. He singlehandedly destroyed my reputation yesterday in class and he’s responsible for me having to redo this presentation.
Guy, a don apologise na. The one wey pain me pass na the double work wey you dey do, Enabo replied.
What about the indignity of having Engine see your indecency pic? TJ asked Enabo, while the other guys chuckled.
Guy, even though Engine dey always squeeze face as if dem jus spray bitter leaf water put for im mouth, forget! Na im type dey watch mojo pass sef! Enabo replied.
The others laughed raucously while TJ kept a straight serious face, concentrating on his calculations.
You sef suppose loosen up, guy. Enabo told TJ. Mojo nor be new thing. E don tay…. Engine just dey overheat over simple matter!

How TJ go loosen up? You know the last time wey im pop 'champagne'? Wizzy laughed. Pressure don high!! That your Pastress abi na Tega nor dey try at all!!
Yes, a sabi the chick. Enabo exclaimed. One of im coursemate tell me say, e be like say na iron pant she bin dey wear. But TJ still dey follow wetin dey on a long tin!
Make una free me, jor. TJ answered. Enabo, na everybody you sabi for this campus?

@lola.luv, this is very interesting. you have a great talent.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 21, 2011
lola.luv:

Yeah, mhen! You know how it is, Debola winked, bringing out his hand with the intention of shaking his cousin. TJ looked at the extended arm and grimaced. Dude, I’m not shaking that hand, he answered. And scrub those hands very well before you even think of raiding my fridge, he said loudly as he began walking back to his Camry. Debola slammed the door in answer. TJ resignedly lowered himself in the seat of his car and decided to take a nap, awaiting the end of Debola's tryst.

From earlier. . . .
lola.luv:

She looked at him again, this time looking him straight in the eyes and then looking past him to glance at his parked BMW. He smiled within himself. Even if she wasn’t swayed by his good looks, his BMW looked enticing enough.
Can you do me a favor? She asked suddenly.
Sure, anything for you, he answered.

Okay. Story is getting. . .hmmm. . .quite interesting. But couldn't help but notice the car change from BMW to Camry. He changed cars? or he's got two?  
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2011
@ poster de story is nice just start following it but I de enjoy am wella big ups still waiting 4 more updates
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2011
Lola, can i put the story on my site? plz
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by zealot4me(f): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^ cofy cofy grin(copy)
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Flashaldrin(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
to say i'm shocked is a gross understatement shocked shocked shocked

can anything good come out of lola.luv?? is it not the girl that couldn't punctuate very well or am i hallucinating??
somebody tell me I'm dreaming embarassed embarassed

anyway as far as its not copy and paste, gurl you rock!!
I just wish i met this thread at page 20 and read through the story once. i hate suspense angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Flashaldrin(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
mashnino:

na gani, kaman ki na da mail
bia bros, take am easy dey rap that hausa, that's my cocoa you are talking with. be careful angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2011
Flashaldrin:

bia bros, take am easy dey rap that hausa, that's my cocoa you are talking with. be careful angry

eiyah no vex,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
zealot4me:

^^^ cofy cofy grin(copy)

I just like the story and i feel others should read it to,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Yorisb: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
Flashaldrin:

[b]can anything good come out of lola.luv?? is it not the girl that couldn't punctuate very well [/b]or am i hallucinating??

anyway[b] as far as its not copy and paste, [/b]gurl you rock!!
I just wish i met this thread at page 20 and read through the story once. i hate suspense angry

Hahaha. Na ur badt mouth go kill u. angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2011
Yorisb:

Hahaha. Na your badt mouth go kill u. angry

^^^
Hmmmmn! Someone is springing to my rescue!! wink

Flashaldrin:

can anything good come out of lola.luv?? is it not the girl that couldn't punctuate very well or am i hallucinating??

anyway as far as its not copy and paste, gurl you rock!!

I think you have me mixed up with somebody else. I don't know how many lola.luvs you have here on NL, but as far back as I can remember, English has always been my best friend. cheesy
And the story is 100% based on my ideas and things I've observed and known to happen, which is why you guys can relate and even recount your own experiences too. So no copy/paste here! angry
Thanks very plenty for liking my story. I appreciate your 'shout out' smiley

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
@mashnino
No problems with putting it on your website. What is your website about, if I may ask? And what is the name of your site?
Thanks for your support. You've been very consistent with comments! smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
sauer:

From earlier. . . .
Okay. Story is getting. . .hmmm. . .quite interesting. But couldn't help but notice the car change from BMW to Camry. He changed cars? or he's got two?  

Don't mind me, it's a mistake. Those are two of my favourite cars cheesy
And I kind of got carried away. That's why we need editors, I guess. I'll do something about it.
Thanks! Thanks for appreciating the story too. smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
^
You won't thank me abi?upon say na me dey first read any episode you post. No wahala. angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
a big thank you at everyone who took the time to read and leave a comment! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.