Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209321 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2014
ok thanks...@all
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2014
ok lemme ask this questn.. can i visit uk with a student residence..from holland.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2014
chatmate: ok lemme ask this questn.. can i visit uk with a student residence..from holland.
No! You need a UK visa
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2014
to apply for uk visa from netherland as a student again? mehn this is war ooo.. how easy can i from there. i ve plan to visit someone in the uk from holland
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2014
chatmate: to apply for uk visa from netherland as a student again? mehn this is war ooo.. how easy can i from there. i ve plan to visit someone in the uk from holland
2good: No! You need a UK visa
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2014
chatmate: to apply for uk visa from netherland as a student again? mehn this is war ooo.. how easy can i from there. i ve plan to visit someone in the uk from holland
2good: No! You need a UK visa
its quite easy to apply for uk visa with NL permit, can i asked you this question, where do you get your visa? Ghana or Cotonou?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by popingo(f): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
chatmate: out of netherlands ? .. okay bro..just hope i ll see black there lol .. wish i can gt someone in venlo

Need not to worry yourself, there are black people around there, even though you don't come across one, the whites are readily available to help you. Almost all of them speaks english, and moreover my house is not far from Venlo.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Popingo pls how can i get in touch ...wud u add me on bb if i drop my pin.. or somethin.. i ll like to ask u somethin.. presently i m havin accomodation problem with the schl fontys.. but i wud like to come over there like a week or so before class to be able to find a rent .. either shared or somethin. however i cant find a rent while im here ..the rent the schl helped me for..i wasnt ready for that its three much lol.. i prefer comin over, live with some one close for a week to go out find a out..check the bold deposit . also if i can get someone we can rent a 2-3 bedroom then share the fee per month... still better i think.. well popingo and others over there let me know ur oppinion and popingo is u re close ..i ll liek to talk t u privately. chat t hank u all
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by popingo(f): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
chatmate: @Popingo pls how can i get in touch ...wud u add me on bb if i drop my pin.. or somethin.. i ll like to ask u somethin.. presently i m havin accomodation problem with the schl fontys.. but i wud like to come over there like a week or so before class to be able to find a rent .. either shared or somethin. however i cant find a rent while im here ..the rent the schl helped me for..i wasnt ready for that its three much lol.. i prefer comin over, live with some one close for a week to go out find a out..check the bold deposit . also if i can get someone we can rent a 2-3 bedroom then share the fee per month... still better i think.. well popingo and others over there let me know ur oppinion and popingo is u re close ..i ll liek to talk t u privately. chat t hank u all

I don't know the current price of a 2-3 bedroom flat. I live in a duplex i can tell you the price of that one. I can accomodate you for one week, if only my husband agrees oh. Drop your email address, i will see if i can help you.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
popingo:

I don't know the current price of a 2-3 bedroom flat. I live in a duplex i can tell you the price of that one. I can accomodate you for one week, if only my husband agrees oh. Drop your email address, i will see if i can help you.

wink DELETED
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
temitopeajayi2014@gmail.com thank u how much is d duplex.. Lol just wanna know..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by popingo(f): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2014
chatmate: temitopeajayi2014@gmail.com thank u how much is d duplex.. Lol just wanna know..

check your inbox.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by collyno200(m): 4:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello 2good
I am newly admitted to Tudelft for Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences. Pls, what are my chances of securing a scholarship. I cannot apply for NFP because I dont have work experience. I am currently serving. I graduated from FUTA with a GPA of 4.65/5.0 , I had 98 in my Toefl. A good sop and excellent LORs. Thanks for your time.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls I beg all those on this thread who can help out to pls assist. Ur assistance will b appreciated.

I need to secure admission this year. I have tried various schools the previous years, and its really frustrating me.

Pls I will appreciate if u can assist with schools that can waive TOEFL because I ve tried and have been duped by agents severally.

@pdesmond pls help, we communicated before u left but I guess my not wanting to disturb made me stop. I really need ur assistance.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2014
@chatemate, I got a conditional admission from Fontys last year but have not been able to pursue the admission because of TOEFL. I have lost more than 150k on the issue of TOEFL, I paid and the agent duped me.

The other times the Agents paid with fake credit card that made it impossible for me to check my result after the exams.

Pls here is my PIN 298264B2, will want u to enlighten me
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by DisGuy: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
why are you using agents for TOEFL?

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Couldn't apply for it on my own. I don't have a credit card to pay online.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by DisGuy: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
emmerks: Couldn't apply for it on my own. I don't have a credit card to pay online.

You have a bank account, you can always go to the bank to get advise

and you have relatives that can easily do this for you
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmm, can you imagine how this thread was back-dated ? Abi boko cyber boys don hijack Nairaland.... Hmmm, there is God ooooo
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2014
digitite: Hmmm, can you imagine how this thread was back-dated ? Abi boko cyber boys don hijack Nairaland.... Hmmm, there is God ooooo
Hahhaha abi now?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Naija_lastborn: Hahhaha abi now?

Bros, how far na.... it's been a while... What's kicking in the Netherlands...Hope all is well with you... my sights are still on that place ooo... It's gonna be next year sept sha... coming for studies... shed lights on social life/jobs... I am looking to update my skills on Computer Hardware, Networking and Security before then..... Meanwhile, finding a Dutch school to learn the language is proving a headache......Do you have any Generic materials to familiarize myself with about The Netherlands on different subject matters ?....
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
digitite:

Bros, how far na.... it's been a while... What's kicking in the Netherlands...Hope all is well with you... my sights are still on that place ooo... It's gonna be next year sept sha... coming for studies... shed lights on social life/jobs... I am looking to update my skills on Computer Hardware, Networking and Security before then..... Meanwhile, finding a Dutch school to learn the language is proving a headache......Do you have any Generic materials to familiarize myself with about The Netherlands on different subject matters ?....
There is alot of schools that offer alot of courses in IT and co. About the language its very hard to find a study centre for it Nigeria. But the only help I can render to you, its to share some materials with you and other people who are interested in learning the language.. Keep in mind Dutch is one of the difficulty language to learn even if you live here for years, you might not be able to speak it fluently.

Social life is fun here... alot of fun things to do, if you are in to female things and clubbing.. "DEM GET AM FOR HERE" One thing you should considered too its the weather.. The weather is just so weird that it can get Hot and Cold together.. its sound funny but that's the truth.

Many many things here but you won't get it or should I say you can't understand till you get to Netherlands. But there all your best to learn the Language before you come. Its a very huge advantage.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Naija_lastborn: There is alot of school that offer alot of course in IT. About the language its very hard to find a study centre for it Nigeria. But the only help I can render to you, its to share some materials with you and other people who are interested in learning the language.. Keep in mind Dutch is one of the difficulty language to learn even if you live here for years, you might not be able to speak it fluently.

Social life is fun here... alot of fun things to do, if you are in to female things and clubbing.. "DEM GET AM FOR HERE" One thing you should considered too its the weather.. The weather is just so weird that it can get Hot and Cold together.. its sound funny but that's the truth.

Many many things here but you won't get it or should I say you can't understand till you get to Netherlands. But there all your best to learn the Language before you come. Its a very huge advantage.

Thanks for the detailed response. Jah Bless.... As for IT courses, I am already into it, I teach myself as well as take courses on the side. In fact, I am planning on going to India later this year or early next year for 3 months to update myself on Computer Networking and Security.

I already got admission to study Mechatronics Engineering in the Netherlands, but since it is not a well established field in Nigeria and Africa at large, I switched to Software Engineering......I understand they said, the number of years spent studying is counted for Permanent Residency : How true is this ?

As per the language, since it is of Germanic origin with Latin characters, it will be easy to grasp and besides I could take language courses on the side while there. I once was in Belarus, and despite the Russian language being of different characters and pronunciation, I could speak and write it within 3 months, though we studied it at university level......

Nevertheless, between I have the opportunity to gain admission in Greece. If you were to advice on Studying in Greece Vs Netherlands : which would you advice for and why ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
digitite:

Thanks for the detailed response. Jah Bless.... As for IT courses, I am already into it, I teach myself as well as take courses on the side. In fact, I am planning on going to India later this year or early next year for 3 months to update myself on Computer Networking and Security.

I already got admission to study Mechatronics Engineering in the Netherlands, but since it is not a well established field in Nigeria and Africa at large, I switched to Software Engineering......I understand they said, the number of years spent studying is counted for Permanent Residency : How true is this ?

As per the language, since it is of Germanic origin with Latin characters, it will be easy to grasp and besides I could take language courses on the side while there. I once was in Belarus, and despite the Russian language being of different characters and pronunciation, I could speak and write it within 3 months, though we studied it at university level......

Nevertheless, between I have the opportunity to gain admission in Greece. If you were to advice on Studying in Greece Vs Netherlands : which would you advice for and why ?
in my own small opinion I will go for Netherlands the reason its so that Economy in Greece is not that stable and they are not friendly with foreigner, I have seen well enough of documentaries about that. But thing that I see with Greece is the tution fee and some other expenses that might be cheaper compared to Netherlands
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
digitite:

in my own small opinion I will go for Netherlands the reason its that Economy in Greece is not that stable and they are not friendly with foreigner, I have seen well enough of documentaries about that. But thing that I see with Greece is the tution fee and some other expenses that might be cheaper compared to Netherlands
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Naija_lastborn: in my own small opinion I will go for Netherlands the reason its that Economy in Greece is not that stable and they are not friendly with foreigner, I have seen well enough of documentaries about that. But thing that I see with Greece is the tution fee and some other expenses that might be cheaper compared to Netherlands

You make a very good point. I think I will stick to the Netherlands, since the difference in tuition fee and some other expenses is not that much. Despite that, the minimum wage in the Netherlands would be better than Greece cause of the stronger economy.

You didn't say anything about the permit stuff... Hope am not overwhelming you....
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
digitite:

You make a very good point. I think I will stick to the Netherlands, since the difference in tuition fee and some other expenses is not that much. Despite that, the minimum wage in the Netherlands would be better than Greece cause of the stronger economy.

You didn't say anything about the permit stuff... Hope am not overwhelming you....
Permanent permit after school I can't verified how true is this or not but I think its not true because at first the permit you will be given is Temporarily and which it can be renewed after period of time that will covered your time been spend in the country
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 1:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmm,this is serious,plenty work for everybody,can't imagine going back to Jan 10. @naija_last hoe gaat het? And other gurus. Pls I've done a lot of research concerning choosing master's course of study. Pls help me with the following links because I can't find a good educational related course (I have degree in Accounting Education). www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Business-Economics-and-Administration/Netherlands/ www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Humanities-and-Social-Sciences/Netherlands/ www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Education/Netherlands/

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2014
Naija_lastborn: Permanent permit after school I can't verified how true is this or not but I think its not true because at first the permit you will be given is Temporarily and which it can be renewed after period of time that will covered your time been spend in the country

Well thanks. I shall look more into it, especially on IND website..... Don't forget to drop those materials at your convenience....
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2014
digitite:

Well thanks. I shall look more into it, especially on IND website..... Don't forget to drop those materials at your convenience....
Yes thats so smart of you better Don't hesitate to contact the IND if you need more info, they are there to serve you. The material I don't think I can upload it on Nairaland because of the sizes but anyway I in few days I will be see what I can do.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
Naija_lastborn: Yes thats so smart of you better Don't hesitate to contact the IND if you need more info, they are there to serve you. The material I don't think I can upload it on Nairaland because of the sizes but anyway I in few days I will be see what I can do.

It's all good bro. Thanks for the encouragement. Apart from studies and work.... What is the business climate like overthere - I understand they have a very developed and High-tech manufacturing base, lets break things down na my oga....

Meanwhile, I can PM you if you don't mind about the materials since it could be hard to upload the materials here and any confidential talks...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
The attack on nairaland have taken this thread backward bt despite that lets keep the thread rolling... I got admission in Hanze universite of applied science and due to one or two thing I delayed my payments bt definitely I will 2moro. Please pals what next after my payments?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.