Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209625 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
digitite:

It's all good bro. Thanks for the encouragement. Apart from studies and work.... What is the business climate like overthere - I understand they have a very developed and High-tech manufacturing base, lets break things down na my oga....

Meanwhile, I can PM you if you don't mind about the materials since it could be hard to upload the materials here and any confidential talks...
Business Climate as in? You can PM its okay. In few days I will see what I can do about uploading on the forum.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
marioxbenita50: The attack on nairaland have taken this thread backward bt despite that lets keep the thread rolling... I got admission in Hanze universite of applied science and due to one or two thing I delayed my payments bt definitely I will 2moro. Please pals what next after my payments?
After the payments in my own opinion i think the school will file your application to IND and few weeks or months later IND will give you feed back to get your visa at the embassy closeby.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Naija_lastborn: Business Climate as in? You can PM its okay. In few days I will see what I can do about uploading on the forum.

It's alright. Take your time. I will Pm.

Business climate as in exportation of tech products, eg Philips seems to be at the forefront of Android TV invention, or other viable goods, both used and new. I will research more about their economy.

I understand, there is plenty of used bicycles with Gears to ship down to Naija lol

In fact, there is this new E-bikes - one can clone it like you do Pc's - in voque now in western world, don't know if Them Dutch are craved by it....
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
digitite:

It's alright. Take your time. I will Pm.

Business climate as in exportation of tech products, eg Philips seems to be at the forefront of Android TV invention, or other viable goods, both used and new. I will research more about their economy.

I understand, there is plenty of used bicycles with Gears to ship down to Naija lol

In fact, there is this new E-bikes - one can clone it like you do Pc's - in voque now in western world, don't know if Them Dutch are craved by it....

this is the very first time I heard of E-bikes.. it sounds cool to me.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=Naija_lastborn] After the payments in my own opinion i think the school will file your application to IND and few weeks or months later IND will give you feed back to get your visa at the embassy closeby.

Thanks for ur contribution please what does the embassy looks like do they ask question?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=marioxbenita50][/quote] well their embassy is just as all other embassy I have been to.. But you should be watchful those workers make mistakes with docs so often. So be alert and don't be scared to asked questions if you have one. They might asked some questions but its not something that won't be familiar with you.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Naija_lastborn: this is the very first time I heard of E-bikes.. it sounds cool to me.

To get a comprehensive Tech oriented view on E-bikes

Go to Google, type E-bikes + Cnet in the search bar and there you go....

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
shakol91: Hmmm,this is serious,plenty work for everybody,can't imagine going back to Jan 10. @naija_last hoe gaat het? And other gurus. Pls I've done a lot of research concerning choosing master's course of study. Pls help me with the following links because I can't find a good educational related course (I have degree in Accounting Education). www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Business-Economics-and-Administration/Netherlands/ www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Humanities-and-Social-Sciences/Netherlands/ www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Education/Netherlands/
Na wa ooo,at least if you want to ignore my post or not willing to give advice,you should have tried to reply the greetings.(Don't let's believe that everybody knows everything like some of us thought) Thank God say man no be God..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
digitite:

To get a comprehensive Tech oriented view on E-bikes

Go to Google, type E-bikes + Cnet in the search bar and there you go....
okay I will
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
shakol91: Na wa ooo,at least if you want to ignore my post or not willing to give advice,you should have tried to reply the greetings.(Don't let's believe that everybody knows everything like some of us thought) Thank God say man no be God..
You too dey vex sef... I just dey look into your links.. I dey watch match now! Oya no vex... alles gaat goed?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
@digitite I found it check this https://www.fietsersbond.nl/e-bike

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Naija_lastborn: well their embassy is just as all other embassy I have been to.. But you see be watchful those workers make mistakes with docs so often. So be alert and don't be scared to asked questions if you have one. They might asked some questions but its not something that won't be familiar with you.

Merci I appreciate I will let u know once the payment is made 2moro

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
shakol91: Na wa ooo,at least if you want to ignore my post or not willing to give advice,you should have tried to reply the greetings.(Don't let's believe that everybody knows everything like some of us thought) Thank God say man no be God..

*pours cold water on him*

Bros coolly temper.... Make we follow things jeje.... When are you planning on going to the Netherlands for studies ? We can rock minds, all will be well fellow cool
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Naija_lastborn: @digitite I found it check this https://www.fietsersbond.nl/e-bike

Yeah that's it, checking it out, but I see no English version of the site ooo....

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by humblemind: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hey guys! I too will be heading to the north in Groningen to Hanze..even though my first choice was/is Avans in Breda but up to this date I have not received their admission letters because per say...they are busy processing my admission letters at their academy, I have the opportunity with Hanze so i won't let go. Also doing my payments today as Mariox! Hope it goes well! Cheers
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Naija_lastborn: You too dey vex sef... I just dey look into your links.. I dey watch match now! Oya no vex... alles gaat goed?
smiles cheesy please I need your help bro
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
digitite:

*pours cold water on him*

Bros coolly temper.... Make we follow things jeje.... When are you planning on going to the Netherlands for studies ? We can rock minds, all will be well fellow cool
Thanks bro cheesy my plan is next year by God's grace because I have to work and save for the tuition fee and also other expenses,I also need to register gre and toefl. Pls I need you guys to help me on my masters degree course,I studied Accounting Education but I want to change from Education to Science,please advice me on how to go about it
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
shakol91: smiles cheesy please I need your help bro
what can I do for you bro?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
humblemind: Hey guys! I too will be heading to the north in Groningen to Hanze..even though my first choice was/is Avans in Breda but up to this date I have not received their admission letters because per say...they are busy processing my admission letters at their academy, I have the opportunity with Hanze so i won't let go. Also doing my payments today as Mariox! Hope it goes well! Cheers

Which couses did u apply for? I have made my payment 2day in the morning hours nw waiting for their reply..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by humblemind: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
marioxbenita50:

Which couses did u apply for? I have made my payment 2day in the morning hours nw waiting for their reply..

IBMS Bachelors, and you? I too made my payment in the afternoon, I think will be processed tomorrow or so. But I had a problem last week, so I called the immigration and they told me I have the week to send the money, so i'm not really strangled that much by the 1st of July!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Naija_lastborn: what can I do for you bro?
I mean courses that you think I can apply for order than educational courses @ masters level. Like I said I want to change from Degree in Education to M.sc course
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
shakol91: I mean courses that you think I can apply for order than educational courses @ masters level. Like I said I want to change from Degree in Education to M.sc course
oh I am sorry but I won't be able to help you with this. I don't know which course you can apply for
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
humblemind:

IBMS Bachelors, and you? I too made my payment in the afternoon, I think will be processed tomorrow or so. But I had a problem last week, so I called the immigration and they told me I have the week to send the money, so i'm not really strangled that much by the 1st of July!

Same couses with u IBMS I had that it will take them like 3 to 4 days to give us fit back.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by humblemind: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
marioxbenita50:

Same couses with u IBMS I had that it will take them like 3 to 4 days to give us fit back.

ok thx for the info man, my only scare at this moment is that 1. the money does not go 2. the money goes but is not found by the school 3. that my name and dob is not in mentioned in the documents of bank as requested...
by God's grace all will be fine and we'll get there!
cheers mate
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2014
Naija_lastborn: oh I am sorry but I won't be able to help you with this. I don't know which course you can apply for
is it possible to change from education to pure social science pls can you confirm for me. In addition my project was basically pure social science topic,it has no relationship with education.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2014
shakol91: is it possible to change from education to pure social science pls can you confirm for me. In addition my project was basically pure social science topic,it has no relationship with education.
Why can't you send an email to schools in The Netherland for God sake? Nobody works in school you knw that? You own your future, nobody will decide for you on what course to do, nothing is impossible. Please mail right personnel in each school you are interested in so you can get response on time. e.g International Office, Admission office or Programme Coordinator.

Remember you are going for Master programme which involves a lot of research.

Admission to Netherland schools is not complicated but I don't knw why you are complicating the whole issue for yourself. You ve been asking the same question for the past couple of months now, Ehn !!! Good luck anyway.....

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Demaejy:
Why can't you send an email to schools in The Netherland for God sake? Nobody works in school you knw that? You own your future, nobody will decide for you on what course to do, nothing is impossible. Please mail right personnel in each school you are interested in so you can get response on time. e.g International Office, Admission office or Programme Coordinator.

Remember you are going for Master programme which involves a lot of research.

Admission to Netherland schools is not complicated but I don't knw why you are complicating the whole issue for yourself. You ve been asking the same question for the past couple of months now, Ehn !!! Good luck anyway.....
you have a very good point though.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
@ Demaejy and naija_lastborn I've sent series of mails but they kept relying back trash,I think I need to send a mail with my documents like transcript,toefl and gre,which I don't have now. To my own understanding,maybe if I should send this document with a mail applying for a particular course,with that I think they can list available courses and maybe there is any other option to change from education to pure social science. I asked this question because I don't have the documents ready now,so I just want to know the procedures for changing
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 2:16am On Jul 02, 2014
na wah oo.. una still wan come Nederlands.. I wish una good luck... hmmm.. no be small tin... alles goed. anyways naija situation dey cause all dis sometimes.. if not. na wah o.. .make I no talk.. enjoy una trip.. we dey ... cheesy grin grin grin

Admission
payment... CHAI MILLIONS LOL
VISA
traveling
accommodation
studies
job.. i hiss grin grin
one more tin.. wink wink
spend your euro..
EUROPE LIFE.....HAHA grin grin grin grin

aussiecanadaamerica00nodeythere#
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2014
shakol91: Thanks bro cheesy my plan is next year by God's grace because I have to work and save for the tuition fee and also other expenses,I also need to register gre and toefl. Pls I need you guys to help me on my masters degree course,I studied Accounting Education but I want to change from Education to Science,please advice me on how to go about it

The good Lord will do it. Yea, me too, am working towards it for next year. We pray Jehovah Jireh bless our hustle, so that we can go with enough money that will be enough for first 3years even without working there. But we go get work sha.

As per your change of course for Masters, I will check out for you. Meanwhile, since you will be switching to Science : what specialization do you have in mind. As you know Science is wide.

Also, I understand from your post, you would prefer schools in Amsterdam huh ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
chatmate: na wah oo.. una still wan come Nederlands.. I wish una good luck... hmmm.. no be small tin... alles goed. anyways naija situation dey cause all dis sometimes.. if not. na wah o.. .make I no talk.. enjoy una trip.. we dey ... cheesy grin grin grin

Admission
payment... CHAI MILLIONS LOL
VISA
traveling
accommodation
studies
job.. i hiss grin grin
one more tin.. wink wink
spend your euro..
EUROPE LIFE.....HAHA grin grin grin grin

aussiecanadaamerica00nodeythere#

Please I need quick response after paying the deposit in millions I heard that after sometime they will refund u some of the money excluding service charge. Secondly do u know the time frame of when they will return the money?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
digitite:

The good Lord will do it. Yea, me too, am working towards it for next year. We pray Jehovah Jireh bless our hustle, so that we can go with enough money that will be enough for first 3years even without working there. But we go get work sha.

As per your change of course for Masters, I will check out for you. Meanwhile, since you will be switching to Science : what specialization do you have in mind. As you know Science is wide.

Also, I understand from your post, you would prefer schools in Amsterdam huh ?
I say a BIG AMEN, can u pls check this link www.mastersportal.eu/search/?q=ci-1dg-mscln-3lv-master don't mind they are online programs,I think they can as well be taught in other Netherlands universities? And if you check very well,I think they are educational related courses. Pls members also help me with this link www.mastersportal.eu/universities/1540/laureate-online-education-in-cooperation-with-walden-university.html am I qualified for some of the courses stated there with a Degree in Accounting Education. Thanks 4 always there for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.