Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209758 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
adeogunoga: how long does the process really take because the school sent me some link early these month to print out some 4 document that i should read and fit then sign it and send it back to them with all my passport copy and i should send it by DHL they received by Monday, July 14, 2014 since then nothing have happened ooo
see I'm also a novice,but I will advice you to call the admission office,if you want a fast answer,sending mail will be a long thing. I believe they're processing your stuff,just call them to confirm what's going on.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
marioxbenita50: Hi house i will be flying soon and i promise to give this thread all that it gave to me when i arrive the netherlands..one luv

We will appreciate that. Your first-hand experience on arrival and settling in would prove handy to the house cool
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 3:29am On Jul 31, 2014
digitite:

We will appreciate that. Your first-hand experience on arrival and settling in would prove handy to the house cool
seconded. how is everything bro?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
shakol91: seconded. how is everything bro?

All is well bro. How go dey go ? Have you been able to find a course that suits your criteria through the university of applied sciences portal ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2014
i got a reply from them they told me is to early that they will hear from the IND about a week so all i need to do now is prayer OO make GOD help me ooo
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2014
adeogunoga: i got a reply from them they told me is to early that they will hear from the IND about a week so all i need to do now is prayer OO make GOD help me ooo

Since you have taken care of the crucial basics, don't fret.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2014
digitite:

All is well bro. How go dey go ? Have you been able to find a course that suits your criteria through the university of applied sciences portal ?
yes oo bro,I need to jack for GRE and TOEFL. Na gradual process bro
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2014
hello house can any 1 kindly tell me what i need to take along to the Netherlands Embassy in Ghana and what kind of question they may asked me any guest house i could stay and how long will it take to get the visa,i just wanna know now to get my self ready because i may hear from my school any time please i need your help .........ooooooo
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
adeogunoga: hello house can any 1 kindly tell me what i need to take along to the Netherlands Embassy in Ghana and what kind of question they may asked me any guest house i could stay and how long will it take to get the visa,i just wanna know now to get my self ready because i may hear from my school any time please i need your help .........ooooooo
. No much question, they will ask u the name of the school and the course u want to study. It takes one week for u to get a reply from them after u sumit, as for the hotel ask a taxt man to take u to a small hotel ghana people are nice u will get a least a hotel for 2000 or 2500. As for the documents take or the documents u have when u get to the embassy they will tell the one they need. I hope this helps
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
@marioxbenita50 thanks so every much am only looking foreword to hear the good news from the school make GOD help me ooo
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
hello house i just got Email to day that i should give them my arriving date so that they can work on my insurance please highlight me on it does that really mean am getting my visa or what please i need to know i will really appreciate
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2014
adeogunoga: hello house i just got Email to day that i should give them my arriving date so that they can work on my insurance please highlight me on it does that really mean am getting my visa or what please i need to know i will really appreciate
yes bro,you're getting your visa.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2014
adeogunoga: hello house i just got Email to day that i should give them my arriving date so that they can work on my insurance please highlight me on it does that really mean am getting my visa or what please i need to know i will really appreciate

Visa and insurance are 2 different things. Everybody living in The Netherlands must have a health insurance and it is a crime not to have one. As long as you've paid the required deposit to the school, your visa is almost guaranteed. Just relax for the visa.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
thanks bro @2good am on scholarship ooo and again please kindly tell me what kind of document do i need to talk along with me if i was told to go ghana please kindly tell me
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2014
house i need help ooo have being told to ghana embassy ooo what should i take along apart from the document the school send with the in may to fill how d i make an appointment with the embassy help oooo
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
adeogunoga: house i need help ooo have being told to ghana embassy ooo what should i take along apart from the document the school send with the in may to fill how d i make an appointment with the embassy help oooo

Take both the admision letter and the appointment letter jst go with all ur documents they might ask for extra document...you can book the appointment online sech for royal kingdom enbassy gahna.....hope this helps
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2014
@marioxbenita50 thanks a lot that will really helps a lot ...the embassy told me i can come in any working days but they don't giving me any appointment latter ooo because i should be in Ghana on Sunday and for the Flash Photo, Danquah Circle, Osu do they open on Sundays,or is there any where i can get in 9ja the dutch passport photo....please help is urgent
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
adeogunoga: @marioxbenita50 thanks a lot that will really helps a lot ...the embassy told me i can come in any working days but they don't giving me any appointment latter ooo because i should be in Ghana on Sunday and for the Flash Photo, Danquah Circle, Osu do they open on Sundays,or is there any where i can get in 9ja the dutch passport photo....please help is urgent

Dnt worry abt the flash photo their is a guy beside the embassy that takes the flash photo he will collect like 7 ghana cedis...hope it helps
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
adeogunoga: @marioxbenita50 thanks a lot that will really helps a lot ...the embassy told me i can come in any working days but they don't giving me any appointment latter ooo because i should be in Ghana on Sunday and for the Flash Photo, Danquah Circle, Osu do they open on Sundays,or is there any where i can get in 9ja the dutch passport photo....please help is urgent

. Secondly u hv to book an appointment online with royal kingdom embassy cos without it they will nt allow u to enter the embassy
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by humblemind: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm sorry for not posting lately folks, I have been caught up in the preparations for the trip. I thank you guys so much for your support, I had my visa on the 7th of August. This thread I believe too must go on. It has helped me and hopefully will help someone too. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
humblemind: I'm sorry for not posting lately folks, I have been caught up in the preparations for the trip. I thank you guys so much for your support, I had my visa on the 7th of August. This thread I believe too must go on. It has helped me and hopefully will help someone too. God bless you.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
humblemind: I'm sorry for not posting lately folks, I have been caught up in the preparations for the trip. I thank you guys so much for your support, I had my visa on the 7th of August. This thread I believe too must go on. It has helped me and hopefully will help someone too. God bless you.
Glory be to God. Pls when you're there post your POE transcript

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Glory be to God. Pls when you're there post your POE transcript

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014

Congrats. Have a safe trip cool

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nikiihardehx(f): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
hello house, pls how does netherland admission process works? interested in studying bsc nursing, pls can anyone recommend any good school with moderate tuition....and easy admission process.....i dont ve toefl neithr sat
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by humblemind: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
nikiihardehx: hello house, pls how does netherland admission process works? interested in studying bsc nursing, pls can anyone recommend any good school with moderate tuition....and easy admission process.....i dont ve toefl neithr sat

For the netherlands the admissions for September 2014 are already closed, but some schools have an intake session for February 2015. For Bsc Nursing schools I can't recommend u really, but you can do your homework and research which school and town will best suit you, checking the admission requirements too. Tuition fee in the netherlands is cheap, moderate or high depending on your point of view, it ranges from 6000-8000 euros for Universities which is cheaper than the 15000 dollars you may pay in the US or UK. You may need toefl or ielts depending on the school, but mostly, it is required-SAT is not required to the best of my knowledge.
Hoping it helps you. You could find more infos on http://www.studyinholland.nl to discover holland and knowing how the education works.
Good luck
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
hello house have collected my multiple 3 years visa on august 13 i should be traveling next week Thursday but i need help can my GTB MasterCard and my first bank visacard work there pls i need to know if it can is there ATM at the Amsterdam airport please help me out

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 12:38am On Aug 17, 2014
adeogunoga: hello house have collected my multiple 3 years visa on august 13 i should be traveling next week Thursday but i need help can my GTB MasterCard and my first bank visacard work there pls i need to know if it can is there ATM at the Amsterdam airport please help me out
congratulations bro. I sent you pm,pls reply asap
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 1:49am On Aug 17, 2014
@shakol91 thanks but bro i don't see any pm ooh
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2014
adeogunoga: hello house have collected my multiple 3 years visa on august 13 i should be traveling next week Thursday but i need help can my GTB MasterCard and my first bank visacard work there pls i need to know if it can is there ATM at the Amsterdam airport please help me out
Congratulations
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
adeogunoga: @shakol91 thanks but bro i don't see any pm ooh
I've sent you pm bro. Pls reply...we need to chat before u leave

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City

Viewing this topic: chatmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.