Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? (136996 Views)

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) / How Genuine Is The NLC Mass And Affordable Housing For Workers / Dominion Gardens + Parks,ibeju-lekki,how Genuine Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by bazukah: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hello everyone,

I've been a part of the Lekki Gardens project and I have read what you all have to say. Its alright to be skeptical about buying a house in Lekki Gardens especially as some people have lost money to scammers but this project is very genuine. I have been part of the project since inception in 2011, and although I had some doubts about the project, the management has been able to put a structure that ensures that our promises are kept. Above all, we have a reputation to protect.

Our plan is to provide affordable housing for Nigerians and if you compare our prices to others within and around Lekki, you will see why people are subscribing quickly. Lekki Gardens Phase I is sold out and we have commenced sales of houses at Lekki Garden Phase II. The new project is about 5 minutes from VGC and offers 2-3 bedroom Terrace apartments, 3-4 bedroom terrace apartments, 5 bedroom terrace apartments and 4 bedroom semi-detached houses.

Attached are photos from Lekki Gardens Phase I. Its shows pictures of the construction of 1km access road & drainage from Lekki-Epe Expressway to Lekki Gardens, Perimeter Fencing, Construction of administrative office, internal drainage, electricity, water fountain, sample finished 3 bedroom terrace home and more. You're invited to see the ongoing work at Lekki Gardens, it'll help you believe in us more.

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lekki-Gardens/420260544693122 or follow us @LekkiGardens and get the latest updates, photos and videos of our project. If you have any direct questions, you can call Azuka on 08098084733 or send an email to [email]sales@newlekki.com[/email].

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by biolabee(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
hi anyone with on ground info... i hear they are moving on to phase 2

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by estatelinks(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
I dont know how to start a new thread or post, can anyone put me through. Thanks
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by blank(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
They said that the houses will be built and handed over after 3 months. This is more than 3 months, can anyone say they have received their houses. Now, they are selling phase 2. If you go there, they will show you the phase 1 and make you think that is what you are buying.

I feel they are not very truthful and i would rather stay away from them. For those who are not risk averse, the floor is all yours.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by pmarket: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
* Public
* Friends (+)
* Friends except Acquaintances
* Only Me (+)
* Custom
* Close Friends
* Kofo real
* See all lists...
* Family
* Acquaintances
* Go Back

CHEAP AND D ECENT HOUSE FOR SALE....... FOR SALE.... FOR SALE...
A Decent Newly built 3 Bedroom Bungalow for sale at Igando, Egan Road on a full plot of land, fenced round with gate and water.

Title: Receipt and survey, Deed of Assignment
Price: N6m.

Also there are cheaper properties in other areas in case you want to buy or Lease
Contact Accord Property Consult
Tel: +2348036880283, +2347083991081
Email: accord.leye@yahoo.com
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by bazukah: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hello blank,

Probably you don't understand how it works. I believe you were interested in a 12 month plan. Once you make your initial commitment, you get your house delivered 3 months AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR PAYMENT. In other words, that's 15 months for you to get house if you choose a 12-month plan. If you decide to make outright payment, then you get your house delivered 7-8 months after your payment. I hope you understand now.

Construction at Phase 1 started in March 2012 and we are about a month from delivering houses to our subscribers. Back when they invested, there was only virgin land but if you visit the site now, you'll see how much work is going into delivering their homes. We are taking a similar approach into Phase 2 and this is a perfect time to invest. If at anytime you want to withdraw your investment, a refund will be duly accorded to you.

blank: They said that the houses will be built and handed over after 3 months. This is more than 3 months, can anyone say they have received their houses. Now, they are selling phase 2. If you go there, they will show you the phase 1 and make you think that is what you are buying.

I feel they are not very truthful and i would rather stay away from them. For those who are not risk averse, the floor is all yours.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by biolabee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
BAZUKAH

So can one get houses in the phase 1 if one wanted to buy?
Also can we get pictures of the phase1 not animation pixes
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by bazukah: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
Biolabee,

The value of houses at Phase 1 has increased in value. Its about N25m for a 3-4 bedroom terrace.
If your budget cannot meet that, you can subscribe into Phase 2.

See photo

biolabee: BAZUKAH

So can one get houses in the phase 1 if one wanted to buy?
Also can we get pictures of the phase1 not animation pixes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by mrmontee: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hi,Am an agent that has linked up client to lekki gardens phase 1,the place is just as it been said.people bought land while some houses..if u want more info call:08091614591,08070452660..seyi
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Lekki is the future of Lagos.With the Lekki free trade zone FTZ,Int'l airport and other high networth investments.This new lagos can't be ignored.

We are presently marketing the best estates in Lekki & Ajah.

For all your property needs,call next legends realtors on:

01-8279696

Email:nxtlegends@gmail.com
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by vivalicious: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2012
Very nice! Thanks for the pictures. Has anyone moved into the estate yet? What's the security in the estate like?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by bazukah: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hello Vivalicious,

No one has moved in yet. Houses are in the final stage of delivery and other facilities are still being constructed.
I will be posting pictures soon.

We have a campaign starting on Monday. Check out daily newspapers.

vivalicious: Very nice! Thanks for the pictures. Has anyone moved into the estate yet? What's the security in the estate like?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by vivalicious: 5:09am On Aug 27, 2012

....and if we can't read the news papers cos of location? Any other means of seeing it?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Dynamite98: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2012

@Bazukah:

The pictures are quite convincing, thanks for posting them here. Please, we need more of the estate's update. Could you tell us what the 'campaign' was /is all about?
When are people likely to start living in the estate?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Bazukah:
Thanks for the pictures and comprehensive explanations, please I am very much interested in a property (2-3 bedroom Terrace duplex)in Phase 2,
I have a virgin plot in one of your estates, am I allowed to transfer the value to Lekki Gardens II and pay the balance
one-off or over a period of time?
Kindly respond please.
Also, what are your plans for emergency response and security?
Thanks
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Sprumbaba: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Is there any plots available in any of the Phases? I need a plot of land in this Estate.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by dan6019(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2012
LEKKI GARDENS: Phase 1 is a success story today, a 3 bed terrace sold for N15m is now worth about N25m, those who keyed in them have good story to tell today. Phase 1 is a little bit after Pan African University, Lekki.

LEKKI GARDENS PHASE 2: The second Phase is directly opposite Abraham Adesanya Estate, by the new HFP Shopping Complex. 2 bedroom terrace is selling for N12m and 3 bed terrace duplex goes for N14m.

CONTACT: Daniel - 08033259595, 08184809836, cxploitsltd@yahoo.com
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by biolabee(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
thanks bazukah...
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by dan6019(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
HOUSES ARE SELLING AT PHASE 2 - LEKKI GARDENS PHASE, OPPOSITE ABRAHAM ADESANYA ESTATE, PHASE 1 IS TOTALLY SOLD OUT. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW: TERRACE HOUSES FROM N11.5M.

CONTACT: DANIEL - 08033259595, 08184809836, cxploitsltd@yahoo.com
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by vivalicious: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2012
@Bazuka
@dan6019

Any updates on this estate? Have they allocated units to owners in phase 1? They promised to deliver houses to the first set of buyers in July! Why do these business men promise what they can't deliver?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by playmode(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
I can not vouch for the estate but their prices are reasonable.That being said i will never buy or build in lekki. Anyone with an inkling of what is going on with the world's weather these days will build his or her far away from the coastline. Mowe Ofada axis is a better and safer investment than lekki in terms of location and protection from mother nature's wrath.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by bazukah: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hello @vivalicious,

Allocation will be concluded this month and the first set of subscribers will be issued their keys.
Have you visited the site?

vivalicious: @Bazuka
@dan6019

Any updates on this estate? Have they allocated units to owners in phase 1? They promised to deliver houses to the first set of buyers in July! Why do these business men promise what they can't deliver?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by vivalicious: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2012
bazukah: Hello @vivalicious,

Allocation will be concluded this month and the first set of subscribers will be issued their keys.
Have you visited the site?

Yes, recently. grin You need to post more pictures of the development for people to see. The ones you have here are not enough.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by biolabee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
@vivalicoiuos

supported
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by yinkarose: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
well lekki gardens is very real i have purchased a house there for one of my clients that work in chevron the house has been delivered i was paid a fee by the management as sales fee u can reach me on 08028767970 or 07038845918
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by biolabee(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2012
yinka rose: well lekki gardens is very real i have purchased a house there for one of my clients that work in chevron the house has been delivered i was paid a fee by the management as sales fee u can reach me on 08028767970 or 07038845918

@yinkarose the question has not been the authenticity of the site but can we get more updated pictures/activities of the site now. Since you sold a property recently uou should be able to do this. Thanks in advance cheesy
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by blank(f): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
Wish I could upload pictures. They have really gone far. My problem with their houses is that the rooms are so small.

You nead to pay an extra 2/2.5m for a corner piece cos that has more space still not big enough.

The rate construction is going is so fast. Things are really happening.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by biolabee(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2012
@blank

Nice one will be standing by for any pixes if u can upload eventually
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by vivalicious: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2013
@Bazuka:

How's this estate doing? Any updates as per delivery date yet? Got more pics for us? Please update us on what's happening there. Thanks.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by yates: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hi ViValicious, I don’t usually put up comments/reply but as you seems so interested in Lekki Gardens I might as well pass on the little information I have.

I subscribed to 3 bed terrace duplex in PhaseII in Jan '13. I have received all the necessary documents. Work is in progress. New payment plan is out, which is now 1M more i.e 13.5M for 3 bed terrace duplex is now 14.5M and deposit now 5.8M as oppose to 4M in previous payment plan.
My sister works for a bank which had given GTRich 500M, and now packaging another 1B for them. Don’t ask me for photos as I don’t reside in Nigeria However I was there 3wks ago to see both PhaseI & II. We live 10mins away from PhaseII so my brother leisurely walk down almost every day, also the Team has been quite impressive communication wise.

I'm not asking you to subscribe but I haven’t regretted subscribing so far, especially now that the price has gone up by 1M!
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by vivalicious: 5:13am On Mar 02, 2013
yates: Hi ViValicious, I don’t usually put up comments/reply but as you seems so interested in Lekki Gardens I might as well pass on the little information I have.

I subscribed to 3 bed terrace duplex in PhaseII in Jan '13. I have received all the necessary documents. Work is in progress. New payment plan is out, which is now 1M more i.e 13.5M for 3 bed terrace duplex is now 14.5M and deposit now 5.8M as oppose to 4M in previous payment plan.
My sister works for a bank which had given GTRich 500M, and now packaging another 1B for them. Don’t ask me for photos as I don’t reside in Nigeria However I was there 3wks ago to see both PhaseI & II. We live 10mins away from PhaseII so my brother leisurely walk down almost every day, also the Team has been quite impressive communication wise.

I'm not asking you to subscribe but I haven’t regretted subscribing so far, especially now that the price has gone up by 1M!

Thank you so much for the above info, that's quite helpful. I actually went there and was very impressed.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by mrmontee: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2013
my client needs a 4 bedroom terrace in the phase 1.call 08091614591 if you have for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.