Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (811709 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Anyi3(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
pato231:

This is the problem,there should be nothing like first time traveller,as long as you meet the conditions to fly no airline has the right to delay you.ticket validity is one calendar year so since your visa is valid for more than the validity you have no problem,lots of student do travel on one way tickets,just don't shake at the nigerian airport they will want to say so many rubbish to make u part with some cash,you are a student be firm and don't bulge.It is 100% do able

Thanks again.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
justwise, how far na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
spikesC:
justwise, how far na grin

Funny game, congrat, both teams are not safe though.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
justwise:

Funny game, congrat, both teams are not safe though.

lol...i didn't even watch the match.
Yeah, they're not, but we have better prospect grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
spikesC:

lol...i didn't even watch the match.
Yeah, they're not, but we have better prospect grin

No you don't have any prospect going by today's performance.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DFAM: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2014
adaobi123:
Hows everyone finding the weather ? Ive caught a cold like always angry cry undecided
Sorry o, but Brighton isn't really that cold now. Was told it will get worse very soon.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DFAM: 1:20am On Nov 23, 2014
Greetings oga Justwise and spikesC. I have really missed the fun here, no thanks to heavy academic work. Thanks for the live match streaming info you shared @Justwise, I have been looking for a reliable live streaming site for sometime now. Hope to be more regular here, there is so much to learn and share.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
DFAM:
Greetings oga Justwise and spikesC. I have really missed the fun here, no thanks to heavy academic work. Thanks for the live match streaming info you shared @Justwise, I have been looking for a reliable live streaming site for sometime now. Hope to be more regular here, there is so much to learn and share.

Make u dey pay your TV licence oo grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by kingsilly(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
spikesC:

Make u dey pay your TV licence oo grin
Seriously Abi u dey play...??
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Joe980: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2014
kingsilly:

Seriously Abi u dey play...??

Dey there nah

You need to be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record TV as it's being broadcast. This includes the use of devices such as a computer, laptop, mobile phone or DVD/video recorder.
http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one?WT.ac=home_puc_check
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
you wan give these students heart attack!!?? ^^

pull your curtains whilst watching tv/laptop etc grin

you will be dragged before Prince George of Cambridge who will throw his toys at you for refusing to pay! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Man U having a better prospect...puhleaaase!!

Anyone watch Lewis Hamilton bring the championship home??

I see a triple world champion!! cool
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
DisGuy:

Watched a very single aspect of the race, LH made my weekend after Arsenal's miserable show on Sat. LH supports Arsenal as well..so...
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
DFAM:

Enjoy...its part of your fees grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
In fact I'm giving football a rest this season...same counter attack and bam you've scored against!!

moving to F1, it's more erm Classy Technical! grin

would like to go to a race next season!!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
DisGuy:
In fact I'm giving football a rest this season...same counter attack and bam you've scored against!!

Since 2008 F1 has been my second best sports, i'm not sure i can do without watching football but i have stopped paying to watch Arsenal years ago...infact i'm backing the twitter campaign to get Wenger sacked.

Will definitely go to watch race next year....at least British grand prix
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
DisGuy:
you wan give these students heart attack!!?? ^^

pull your curtains whilst watching tv/laptop etc grin

you will be dragged before Prince George of Cambridge who will throw his toys at you for refusing to pay! cheesy cheesy

They said we have a constitutional duty to maintain law and order. grin
This includes informing people to pay their TV license grin grin grin
Especially when they support football clubs that are on the top 4 of the league table angry
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
DisGuy:

Yes, we do more than arsenal sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
justwise:

Dey send you? grin

hahaha
But na truth i talk nah grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
justwise:

Enjoy...its part of your fees grin grin grin

What of the guy that wants to recuperate his fees by doing all possible nyama nyama body scan from NHS cheesy

chai, what have we not seen on this thread self
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
DisGuy:

When. Notify us when you wanna go cool
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
justwise:

Since 2008 F1 has been my second best sports, i'm not sure i can do without watching football but i have stopped paying to watch Arsenal years ago...infact i'm backing the twitter campaign to get Wenger sacked.

Will definitely go to watch race next year....at least British grand prix

been attracted to it before scheu left Ferrari...days when poor massa used to get team orders shocked
also had a nutter from Finland in year 10 and Yr 11 who worshiped Mika Hakinnen

Then got interested again when Rookie Hamilton burst unto the scene!!

I only manage to watch Arsenal on MOTD at night that's if they win o! watching Super Eagles and Arsenal = heartache!!
though they play some fascinating stuff sometimes!!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
spikesC:

When. Notify us when you wanna go cool

Dubai Abu Dhabi GP, Malaysian GP

wont mind Silverstone either just that the weather is so unpredictable, I want guaranteed sunshine wink
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
spikesC:

What of the guy that wants to recuperate his fees by doing all possible nyama nyama body scan from NHS cheesy

Mama Charlie must pay up lol
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
DisGuy:

been attracted to it before scheu left Ferrari...days when poor massa used to get team orders shocked
also had a nutter from Finland in year 10 and Yr 11 who worshiped Mika Hakinnen

Then got interested again when Rookie Hamilton burst unto the scene!!

I only manage to watch Arsenal on MOTD at night that's if they win o! watching Super Eagles and Arsenal = heartache!!
though they play some fascinating stuff sometimes!!

Nah..my first grand prix was the final in Brazil 2008 when LH and Masa had that incredible race and he won, was listening to BBC 5live that day and the commentator brought the experience live, never heard of F1 until that day.

Since then i never missed watching a single race till today
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
spikesC:

grin grin grin people want to tick all the boxes to get back some of the fees.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by kingsilly(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
spikesC:

Dey there nah

Den go need come my aos be dat..I dey use wizwig watch my match..ultra HD... grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DFAM: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
spikesC:

Dey there nah

So, na crime to live-stream match for UK? I saw it as some free stuff. Biko, explain wella o, because me na law abiding person o. I no wan break their laws grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
justwise:

Nah..my first grand prix was the final in Brazil 2008 when LH and Masa had that incredible race and he won, was listening to BBC 5live that day and the commentator brought the experience live, never heard of F1 until that day.

Since then i never missed watching a single race till today

that race was a heart in mouth moment!!!

the whole family was celebrating and the the camera went to lewis passing Timo Glock on the last corner!!!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Anyi3(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please does anybody have an idea on how to pay to schools. I'm trying to pay my accomodation fees and I've used both visa and master cards, yet it said payment failed.
Any ideas on how you got around this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (213) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.