Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (814311 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Lexusgs430: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Emmagency:

Haha..I don learn new one..(you're just like the British weather)..read somewhere that sometimes all the British climates can occur in a single day.. anyway, I cant thank you enough for the heads up...God Bless.. and bros did I hear you say £5k? my tuition is £10700k oooh.. it's an UG program..

£10,700 drops to the floor and loses consciousness(oxygen please). The more reason you must pull all the stops.
NB: Thank Goodness my education was funded by the British Taxpayer (student grant).
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Emmagency(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Lexusgs430:

£10,700 drops to the floor and loses consciousness(oxygen please). The more reason you must pull all the stops.
NB: Thank Goodness my education was funded by the British Taxpayer (student grant).

Which scheme was that sir?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Lexusgs430: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Emmagency:

Which scheme was that sir?

Used to be a scheme funded by the Government but was discontinued about 10 years ago or so.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by horlar000: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2014
Good Morning house. Please any prospective Greenwich student here lets meet or any one studying there. House, what can you say about the school? Resuming this September GOD GRACE. Thanks all.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2014
yeah, greenwich here smiley
undergraduate, starting september

my brother is also doing his phd there now
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by horlar000: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
spikes C: yeah, greenwich here smiley
undergraduate, starting september

my brother is also doing his phd there now

That's cool. Postgraduate here. Medway campus.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
horlar000:

That's cool. Postgraduate here. Medway campus.

medway too.
have you submitted your visa application?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ShegsA(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2014
Nobody has answered my question on University of Portsmouth....

Pls.......
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by horlar000: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
spikes C:
Not yet. Till next month. What about you? Have you submitted yours?
medway too.
have you submitted your visa application?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
horlar000: Not yet. Till next month. What about you? Have you submitted yours?

I'll submit on Monday
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by horlar000: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
spikes C:

I'll submit on Monday

Alright bro. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:08am On Jul 04, 2014
Most of the nigerian peeps coming uk (London,England precisely)! That passed through my house all happened to have loaded parents/relatives! So survival was not an issue for them! If your parents or whoever can afford to pay such astronomical tuition fees in bulk which the british education system love so much clearly you ain't got no worries! The way nigerians sent/send money for their offspring in the diaspora baffled me! So I don't no what this thread is about! Student loans / student grants paid MY fees! Then of course street money gave that luxury you can't get otherwise!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by shakibaby: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Hi guys, got admission to university of dundee for international business in september. Is it a really good school? Would like to inquire from the house and from students already there about accommodation outside the school.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: Most of the nigerian peeps coming uk (London,England precisely)! That passed through my house all happened to have loaded parents/relatives! So survival was not an issue for them! If your parents or whoever can afford to pay such astronomical tuition fees in bulk which the british education system love so much clearly you ain't got no worries! The way nigerians sent/send money for their offspring in the diaspora baffled me! So I don't no what this thread is about! Student loans / student grants paid MY fees! Then of course street money gave that luxury you can't get otherwise!

I don't know what you are on about.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

I don't know what you are on about.
I didn't speak Chinese! Those who would understand will understand!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: I didn't speak Chinese! Those who would understand will understand!

Sound like one to me

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

Sound like one to me
. Get your citizenship before you speak to me please
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: . Get your citizenship before you speak to me please

I don't need one but i'm entitled to everything.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
adaobi123: grin grin
hello dear was just wondering whats amusing you smiley
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: hello dear was just wondering whats amusing you smiley

You actually.....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
adaobi123:

You actually.....

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: . Get your citizenship before you speak to me please

Is that necessary ? Come on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
adaobi123:

He actually posted pic of British passport and Nigerian one....which i removed. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
adaobi123:

Thats unfair what about this BULLY mod or whoever he is talking down on me like am clueless!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

He actually posted pic of British passport and Nigerian one....which i removed. grin grin

Really ? What's the need of posting your passport ? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

So u feel powerful now do you! Clap for urself! King of travel thread! Maybe your eyes hurting you it was british and american!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: Thats unfair what about this BULLY mod or whoever he is talking down on me like am clueless!

Talking down how ?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
adaobi123:

Really ? What's the need of posting your passport ? undecided undecided

grin grin grin to show that he got one/seen one
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
adaobi123:

Talking down how ?
. He deemed me a novice. I had to show him graphical evidence! That's all! No biggie!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

grin grin grin to show that he got one/seen one
. There you go again. Making jokes. I posted it with your name right next to it so behave. You must be a mod so act like one! And stop engaging people in unproductive banter!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: So u feel powerful now do you! Clap for urself! King of travel thread! Maybe your eyes hurting you it was british and american!

grin grin calm dude and grow up, picture of passport does not mean that you own one, could be a souvenir grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (213) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.