Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159196 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciousan(f): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2014
hello mamas,missed u all,being offline for a while,how are our families doing? congrats to all august mamas,am looking forward to come testify too,come next month,wish u all d best.
@lynda,na true talk u talk,may God help us,put it into practice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Present ma- roll call
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL AUGUST MAMAS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Please help the cattarh is becoming more serious. I have been using eucalyptus oil. Now even during the day my nose is blocked. I always cover myself. What again can I do. As if my chest is blocked. I dont sleep well o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
lovinam: Wow! Biko fly go buy treated net. Which kain malaria jamboree u de have so? Did you go for lab test? I'm not sure Chloroquine is ideal at this stage o. Pls check yourself well or go to another hos[color=#006600][/color]pital. Use insecticide too, spray when u are about to leave d house for d day!

Thanks Lovinam, I did all d necessary test but all came out mal parasite, I spray every mrg and infact,4 scan has already been done, but I'll try the treated net too.thanks greatly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Hi dear! Just keep calm ok. How many weeks are you? Take time to go thru this thread u will get answrs. We lost a lot of data but I'm sure u will get some useful info.
Juzzybabe: Wow nice corner,it's my first time,am sure somebody here knows what am passing through even if I don't explain it all. Am always irritated!!! Now I nid help,wanna vomit,vomit won't come! Saliva kips piling in my mouth,my food now turn my worst,and to top it all,doc has place me on bed rest. Thanks to my iPad that kips me busy. Pls friends,tell me what I need to know
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Don't cry kep calm and keep your faith alive.
@Donatee nwanne pls can u answer this one.
Blackfinegirl: Please I need your help, I was rushed to the hospital beginning of this month, I had abdominal pain, after various checks they said I was pregnant. I did not even know cus i saw my period two weeks before that day. They did a scan and said they could not see anything. They were monitoring me for two days, and they looked confused so i left the hospital and went to another hospital. Another scan was done and the doctor said I had a miscarriage. Later my parents took me to another hospital and they have been monitoring my hcg level. The problem now is that it is fluctuating, and I am still spotting, but i have not had pains for two weeks. This thing is driving me crazy cus all the doctors look confused. I really need help cus i cry everyday, I don't know what to do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
lovinam: Hi dear! Just keep calm ok. How many weeks are you? Take time to go thru this thread u will get answrs. We lost a lot of data but I'm sure u will get some useful info.
Thanks dear,am 5 weeks ooo,realy I wish I cud go thru d thread but I don't even av that strength to read. I mostly av abdominal pains,internet says its expansion of the uterus,my doctor kips exploiting my mother in law who is over zealous for our baby and piling up drugs for me. But please,what can I do about this irritation?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
lovinam: Don't cry kep calm and keep your faith alive.
@Donatee nwanne pls can u answer this one.
Thank you, i believe God will surprise me soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abibaby(f): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
gud evening all d preggy mamas in d house,am just entering my 9th week,bt my problem is restlessness,wen i sleep once its past 1am i wake up nd i wont sleep through d nite again neither wil i sleep in d day,pls help its really making me uncomfortable tanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Its not fair no one is answering me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
dhabeautyjas:
congrats to u and chiangel1. may they bring goodness to your homes. one love. hugs to the princes in the house.
sayolove, congrats. how re u doing?

chiangel1 what a swewt story.

mytestimony,beedam,bestie101,imurboss,toyosiR,maran,vickilafab,switgoody,meme5, maran,lovinam,besea,dunni,otses,jadareese, sayoberry, simababe,lyndaroyce,beevan,donatee,kingskiddie,mummyf,iyabeji,iyabetajos,opeoluwa,opeolukoya,mamaabike,dunni,debby,beckytunde,kejibabe,chifreke,julieni,julibest,joy4mi,ehiblessing,phumilomo,kaynee,rechybabe,starbuck,topsmum,temismith,cutiez,twinmama,tbaby4real,hummingbird,eumaca,skimpychick,smokey drinky,rukemi,fina4804,Fnor,favoredgal,favored gal,godafavouredgal,tchwinnie,justwinnie,bumtybaby,zemaye,archildao,alaura,halura,amjane,tundeism , how una dey?
. I dey fine o. It's just that my pregnancy dey hand this few days and typing has become work for me. How is everyone in the house? Congratulations to all the mamas wey don born. The Almighty God will keep you and your baby safe. September mothers,hope you are all warming up. The same God that is doing it for August mama will do it for you too. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
mytestimony: Its not fair no one is answering me

The cold will subside after some weeks or less depending on how many weeks you are. My advise, don't take any drug other than Vit. C which should also be taken in moderate doses. Sorry dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
@All who answered on the Maternity clothes questions. Thank you so so much. I went shopping for gowns today. It turns out skirts/pants were becoming a burden around my abdomen. Now I'm eased up at reasonable costs too. Thanks for the Balogun idea, I really got nice office wears and Ankara a lot cheaper.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
iyaibeji2: @All who answered on the Maternity clothes questions. Thank you so so much. I went shopping for gowns today. It turns out skirts/pants were becoming a burden around my abdomen. Now I'm eased up at reasonable costs too. Thanks for the Balogun idea, I really got nice office wears and Ankara a lot cheaper.
. @ iyaibeji2, I went to balogun too yesterday but I didn't get office maternity wears. I bought just one gown and other irrelevant things. I passed through that UBA side . Although,i was too tired to walk and the people I asked said I should go into the market so I had to leave cos no strength. Where exactly did you get them or did you collect any card so I can trace?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
iyaibeji2:

The cold will subside after some weeks or less depending on how many weeks you are. My advise, don't take any drug other than Vit. C which should also be taken in moderate doses. Sorry dear

So I have to keep managing. Ok. I am just taking oranges. I am 10 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
@ mytestimony, Pele o. Gradually you are moving forward. All this sickness will soon pass away and you will become new wink. Just in few weeks time,you should be strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
mytestimony: .
So I have to keep managing. Ok. I am just taking oranges. I am 10 weeks

It is well dear. It will soon pass. Don't overdo the oranges either. You're still early. Roughly 2 more weeks to the next phase.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Congrats chiangel and vinna, welcome to your Los, may they always be a source of joy for you
abibaby what you are going through now is quite normal, you are even lucky you can sleep a while, when I was in my.first trimester I didn't close my eyes all through the day and night, but the good news is that it will pass over cause its just a phase, kpele dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Drugs kwa. Be careful of d drugs u take. I had a lot of pain when I was preggers. F u are not ok with d doc, you can switch.
Juzzybabe:
Thanks dear,am 5 weeks ooo,realy I wish I cud go thru d thread but I don't even av that strength to read. I mostly av abdominal pains,internet says its expansion of the uterus,my doctor kips exploiting my mother in law who is over zealous for our baby and piling up drugs for me. But please,what can I do about this irritation?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
beedam: . @ iyaibeji2, I went to balogun too yesterday but I didn't get office maternity wears. I bought just one gown and other irrelevant things. I passed through that UBA side . Although,i was too tired to walk and the people I asked said I should go into the market so I had to leave cos no strength.

I also asked abt Maternity wears but I saw they only going to start tossing me up and down. I just got nice office gowns that would suit my purpose since I'm at 10weeks now with a small bump yet. I also bought bigger size underwear tights,(those ones you wear like shorts but can stretch over the bump). I actually bought the gowns on the street facing the UBA road. That's Balogun. I now bought Ankara for later maternity use. I also got them cheaper than buying around where I live.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Patience please e be like e de do all sabi mama's for hand. Loll. Handling a baby no easy too. Wetin be ya kweshion? To go back read up worry. Lol
mytestimony: Its not fair no one is answering me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Awww dear. You can't do much about it. I had that experience, I didn't find it funny. I just took it one day at a time. I played music a lot in d AM. No worries e go soon be over. Hugs
Abibaby: gud evening all d preggy mamas in d house,am just entering my 9th week,bt my problem is restlessness,wen i sleep once its past 1am i wake up nd i wont sleep through d nite again neither wil i sleep in d day,pls help its really making me uncomfortable tanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
iyaibeji2:

It is well dear. It will soon pass. Don't overdo the oranges either. You're still early. Roughly 2 more weeks to the next phase.

Even orange? wow. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
lovinam: Patience please e be like e de do all sabi mama's for hand. Loll. Handling a baby no easy too. Wetin be ya kweshion? To go back read up worry. Lol

Lol. Its stuffy nose.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Blackfinegirl: Please I need your help, I was rushed to the hospital beginning of this month, I had abdominal pain, after various checks they said I was pregnant. I did not even know cus i saw my period two weeks before that day. They did a scan and said they could not see anything. They were monitoring me for two days, and they looked confused so i left the hospital and went to another hospital. Another scan was done and the doctor said I had a miscarriage. Later my parents took me to another hospital and they have been monitoring my hcg level. The problem now is that it is fluctuating, and I am still spotting, but i have not had pains for two weeks. This thing is driving me crazy cus all the doctors look confused. I really need help cus i cry everyday, I don't know what to do.
My dear, try and b calm. I ll advice u continue wt d bedrest.Rpeat d scan after 2wks. It ll b clear then if d foetus is intact or if its a miscarriage. i pray u get a favorable result. kp hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
@lovinam, daalu, u re doing a gd job attending to d questions as much as u can. jisike dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chai. I no get solution for u sha. Just take oranges, stay away from dust and cover up at night. If u saty in ac'd room all d time just open d windows once in a while. If na abroad u de, u still need to open ya window fro fresh air.
mytestimony:

Lol. Its stuffy nose.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
My dear wetin I for do, all sabi mama's de strike. Our first timers need help na. If e pass me I go find way dig out Donatee from wia she de. Lol. How u de? Hope waxng strong
tchiwinnie: @lovinam, daalu, u re doing a gd job attending to d questions as much as u can. jisike dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
nkemella i sight u.kedu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2014
dhabeautyjas:
congrats to u and chiangel1. may they bring goodness to your homes. one love. hugs to the princes in the house.
sayolove, congrats. how re u doing?

chiangel1 what a swewt story.

mytestimony,beedam,bestie101,imurboss,toyosiR,maran,vickilafab,switgoody,meme5, maran,lovinam,besea,dunni,otses,jadareese, sayoberry, simababe,lyndaroyce,beevan,donatee,kingskiddie,mummyf,iyabeji,iyabetajos,opeoluwa,opeolukoya,mamaabike,dunni,debby,beckytunde,kejibabe,chifreke,julieni,julibest,joy4mi,ehiblessing,phumilomo,kaynee,rechybabe,starbuck,topsmum,temismith,cutiez,twinmama,tbaby4real,hummingbird,eumaca,skimpychick,smokey drinky,rukemi,fina4804,Fnor,favoredgal,favored gal,godafavouredgal,tchwinnie,justwinnie,bumtybaby,zemaye,archildao,alaura,halura,amjane,tundeism , how una dey?
I'm dey too. Congrats to Chiangel1 and ckamal. May God give us all it takes to pull through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeedward: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2014
Experienced mums pls I nEed ur help.am 38 weeks plus due,expecting baby soon.my body was checked early this week and all was fine.baby has turned her head.I poop and piss all the time and doc said its normal @ this stage but for 2 days now,the colour of my pee is now light orange or should I say pink.its reaLly light and u won't notice the diff expect u use a tissue to wipe after peeing.I know I shud go see my do but I sincerely caant afford it @ all cos am dead broke.pls mums,is there anyone who has experienced a change in urine colour towaards the end of her pregnancy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.