Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (30310 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by FACE(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
Palm plantation close up and power stations

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by FACE(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
I posted aerial views of the industrial layouts a while ago so I will not post them again

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
We await a visionary governor (probably FACE) to embark on greater/metropolitan Aba project.

Haaa! Already advertising yourself, shebi? grin

@Topic: Oya, make that lying coward Chino try posting satellite pinshurrrs of his Awka or Onitsha, and make we look whether we no go burst laugh grin

"Aba-Ngwa" anyday, jare!! cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
I think that Bakassi industry is probably Nigeria's industrial miracle in the making. An industry with over 50,000 direct employees is the biggest industry in Nigeria apart from Government.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ejiné:

Haaa! Already advertising yourself, shebi? grin

@Topic: Oya, make that lying coward Chino try posting satellite pinshurrrs of his Awka or Onitsha, and make we look whether we no go burst laugh grin

"Aba-Ngwa" anyday, jare!! cool

My friend you need to calm down! It wont be fair to compare both cities because Onicha is light years ahead of Aba!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
ekt_bear: The interesting thing is that all the previous economic data I've seen suggests that Abia is the most economically important state in the SE zone, not Anambra.

However, Abians for whatever reason are very quiet about their state and don't make much noise about it.

From what I've seen here on this thread, I think Aba is very very underrated as a city.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if you had a man of the caliber of Soludo running Abia.

Aba is and has always been the greatest and largest city in Igboland. It is also the most historically significant of all the commercial cities. It has the largest metropolitan area which even spills over to Okigwe LGA of Imo state. The only problem is that the city (as well as the state as a whole) is currently burdened with a dunce as a governor. Simple.
It's only on Nairaland that I've EVER heard of this Onitsha-Awka-Nnewi fairytale and about how Anambra "feeds and sets the pace economically for Alaigbo". I'm like, "Hellooooo!?", this is a state that doesn't even have an airport; doesn't even have a reputable state university (ANSU is a freaking midget when compared to ABSU); doesn't even have a reputable federal university (UniZik is an artisan kiosk when pitted against Imo's FUTO or Enugu's UNN); this is a state that ranks to nothing when it comes to Polytechnics (Imo's Poly Nekede scatters it); as at the time powerful city masterplans were being designed for Owerri, Aba and Umuahia, Chino's daddy couldn't even afford a cheap hotel room to phuck his mum and sire him, these guys had to sit on their butts and wait for the UN to design a city plan for them (Chineke mekwaara mmadu ebere o!); and yet I wonder exactly what all the Onitsha boasts are about.

SMH. Only on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nnenna1(f): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
Sigh - ok Anambra State has been found to be the absolute worst in Igboland with absolutely nothing but trash to offer and it's people are nothing more than illiterate petty traders who have just been served!

And we all lived happily ever after. The end.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by OneNaira6: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Abagworo:

I decided to give a response to you because you seem to have expressed your true feelings with regards to the topic.

The picture of Aba I posted was snapped by me when I went there for a wedding mainly based on what I heard on Nairaland but it was not as bad. As you can see Umuahia is not that bad. I will like to see a comprehensive picture of at least three dualised major roads in each of Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. I searched on the internet and it seems Awka has Zik road or so as a dualised road constructed by RCC. Somebody should post finer street scenes of Nnewi, Onitsha and Awka. The picture of Nnewi up there is exactly the reality. There is no wide road in the entire town. I visited there recently. What anyone that dislikes this thread owes us is pictures and not words of ethnic bigotry or hatred.

SMH, I read through the entire thread before deciding to reply to this, IMO, this whole thread is pitiful. In an effort to attack chino11, you decided to attack the entire Anambraians on this forum whom neither did nor belittle any Igbo community total. Has Nnenna, ACM (I'm assuming he's from Anambra), and Onlytruth, among other ever belittled or discounted Abia contribution to the east? In regards to Chino, who for a while I'm still in doubt whether he's real Igbo or not, but even he, has he ever discounted any Igbo community contribution? Apart from his superiority complex of his state, I have not seen anything else he’s done wrong.

In regards to the thread, You seem to be getting angry that people are choosing Anambra over Abia, Dude to argue between Anambra or abia whom is better in economic development is similar IMO to a Anambraians arguing with Enuguians over which community has the better infrastructural development, when it is well known Enugu is far ahead of Anambra in that department. Dude you pretty much have to argue with the entire Igbo community to dismiss the concept that Anambra is far ahead of Abia in regards to economic development. We do not need foreign interaction to speak on something we can see with our own eyes. I mean Good luck swinging that around, you gotta do you I suppose, just good luck.

In regards to the roads, I don't know about una but when I visit a community I don't go around taking pictures of roads, that is just weird, asking me to provide a picture of road, it is not going to happen. Second of all having a good road is a sign of development but it is not all the sign of development. Disregarding what I saw In the two state and focus on just the pictures provided IMO, based on all the pictures una have posted, even though you were being malicious, I'll still give the cup to Anambra. It's better to have schools than road IMOHO.
Either way, the two states are doing less than what is expected of them but they are self-made so I feel it is going to take a while before they reach our expectation. They both have a lot of potential, and it is good their cities are both self-made and continuing to advance without the interaction of the government. There is some stuff that differentiates the two states and some stuff the two states exceeds each other over and we should judge and applaud them on that. Kettykin narrated everything perfectly.

My last intake on this whole thread, I am glad to see Anambra and Abia did not take bait. It is good to see the unity between the Igbo community is getting stronger. I noticed some of the famous bigots piggy back ridding Abagworo comments in an effort to engage arguments between the two communities (I know Abagworo is not a bigot, I just noticed those piggy back riding) and I noticed una still ignored them. That’s a sign of maturity, una deserve round of applause. This is good, this is very good. Shame to those that took the bait but to the rest, this is good.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nnenna1: Sigh - ok Anambra State has been found to be the absolute worst in Igboland with absolutely nothing but trash to offer and it's people are nothing more than illiterate petty traders who have just been served!

And we all lived happily ever after. The end.

If you noticed, though, I never made any refernce to the normal Anambra people - by these guys, I was refering to the state parastatals.
Just don't like the misplaced arrogance coming from the misguided sycophant Chino :*
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
FACE: I posted aerial views of the industrial layouts a while ago so I will not post them again

You and Abagworo were able to provide th satelite picture of Aba. Why can't u provide the satelite picture of Onitsha and its environs too.
But pls we don't want to enter this debate that you guys are dragging us to. Brothers, Y-O-U W-O-N-T L-I-K-E I-T-S O-U-T-C-O-M-E! All of us will lose.
I've been pleading with Abagworo to stop these childish comparison. But he wont listen. Till Okija_juju gave him a serious beat down. Now he wants to push his luck further here.
BTW, both cities are unique Igbo cities that are the livewires of both states. It will be a mistake if we tear down those cities in a bid to win an online debate.
I'm proud of the resilience of the people that makes those cities thick
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by OneNaira6: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
ACM10:

You and Abagworo were able to provide th satelite picture of Aba. Why can't u provide the satelite picture of Onitsha and its environs too.
But pls we don't want to enter this debate that you guys are dragging us to. Brothers, Y-O-U W-O-N-T L-I-K-E I-T-S O-U-T-C-O-M-E! All of us will lose.
I've been pleading with Abagworo to stop these childish comparison. But he wont listen. Till Okija_juju gave him a serious beat down. Now he wants to push his luck further here.
BTW, both cities are unique Igbo cities that are the livewires of both states. It will be a mistake if we tear down those cities in a bid to win an online debate.

ACM10, you were one of those I was applauding. Do not take the bait.
Follow Nnenna footstep and give them what they want shikena.
Story finish.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
Okay, but in fairness, I think this should be dropped already.
And Abagworo, no more comparison threads, please?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ejiné:

this is a state that doesn't even have an airport; doesn't even have a reputable state university (ANSU is a freaking midget when compared to ABSU); doesn't even have a reputable federal university (UniZik is an artisan kiosk when pitted against Imo's FUTO or Enugu's UNN); this is a state that ranks to nothing when it comes to Polytechnics (Imo's Poly Nekede scatters it);

Oh God! When will my brothers be wise?
You are quoting a reknowned yoruba tribalist. This comparison wont get us anywhere. What do u stand to gain in this debate? SMDH
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ejiné:

Aba is and has always been the greatest and largest city in Igboland. It is also the most historically significant of all the commercial cities. It has the largest metropolitan area which even spills over to Okigwe LGA of Imo state. The only problem is that the city (as well as the state as a whole) is currently burdened with a dunce as a governor. Simple.
It's only on Nairaland that I've EVER heard of this Onitsha-Awka-Nnewi fairytale and about how Anambra "feeds and sets the pace economically for Alaigbo". I'm like, "Hellooooo!?", this is a state that doesn't even have an airport; doesn't even have a reputable state university (ANSU is a freaking midget when compared to ABSU); doesn't even have a reputable federal university (UniZik is an artisan kiosk when pitted against Imo's FUTO or Enugu's UNN); this is a state that ranks to nothing when it comes to Polytechnics (Imo's Poly Nekede scatters it); as at the time powerful city masterplans were being designed for Owerri, Aba and Umuahia, Chino's daddy couldn't even afford a cheap hotel room to phuck his mum and sire him, these guys had to sit on their butts and wait for the UN to design a city plan for them (Chineke mekwaara mmadu ebere o!); and yet I wonder exactly what all the Onitsha boasts are about.

SMH. Only on Nairaland grin

Is it nescessary to bring his parents into this ? Abagworro,you need to drop all this your attitudes towards Ndi-Anambra! I dont know what Anambra did to you. You are always attacking us and our state but most of us has remained calm in the face of provocations!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
ACM10:

Oh God! When will my brothers be wise?
You are quoting a reknowned yoruba tribalist. This comparison wont get us anywhere. What do u stand to gain in this debate? SMDH

Okay, I'm sorry for my outburst, and I sheath my sword.
But y'all need to put that local bingo dog Chino in his cage.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Is it nescessary to bring his parents into this ? Abagworro,you need to drop all this your attitudes towards Ndi-Anambra! I dont know what Anambra did to you. You are always attacking us and our state but most of us has remained calm in the face of provocations!

Show me one single post I attacked Anambra people. I have rather absorbed attacks from people without any direct response.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by FACE(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
ACM10:

I spelt it out from the onset of my post that I was not going to engage in any mudslinging and only proceeded to present Aba and my state in the best way that I could.

I am familiar with Onitsha as well, but apart from Ochanja,Headbridge,Nkpor, Oba, Awada and Upper Iweka, I will not be able to identify other areas in onitsha as much as I am able to cherry pick Aba, so it will be unfair to start a comparism based on the limited knowledge that I have and why should I feel the need compare.

If you must know, Aba is a lot bigger than onitsha from end to end. I have actually passed through the length and breadth of both cities several times and also stayed in both. I could paste a google snapshot to prove that but I wont because I don't want to dragged into this mess created by Abagworo.

Now, Nnewi is sprawing and extremely large depending on where you want to stop because there is no clear divide between Nnewi and nearby towns.All it needs is town planning to prevent a haphazard look. If Imo and Anambra were merged into a state with Nnewi as the capital,places like Ideato in Imo will be under Nnewi metropolis because as it stands at the moment, there is no clear divide as you travel from Nnewi all the way to Aro Ndi Izuogu in Imo state.It is one huge urban sprawl.

I wrote about Abia without mentioning any other place, so it behoves on those who feel moved to put their states on display and present their states in the best way that they can without trying d..ik measurements a la Abagworo.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Let me ask again.
Una still dey here? grin grin lols

@Ejiné, Ndigbo si na "Onye choro ira nwunye nna ya raa ya, ya asina na nwanyi a bu onwe ya biakwute ya!" (a man who wants to sleep with his fathers wife should do so boldly and frontally, and stop blaming the woman for seducing him!) Please stop using Chino11 as you pretext to do what you DESPERATELY want to do. All your post here have NOTHING to do with Chino. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

I saw ekt-bear come to stoke the fires a little and head off. I am sure he is somewhere here now laughing his @ss off.

Please umu Igbo, let us continue to ignore this stoopid comparison. The SE still have only 5 states, and we still don't have any international airport. Those should be our concern.

Here I stand. cool cool cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
BTW @ FACE, I would vote for you as governor of Abia state! cool

Please let's continue to ignore the poisonous bait being dangled by Abagworo and crew.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
FACE:

I If Imo and Anambra were merged into a state with Nnewi as the capital,places like Ideato in Imo will be under Nnewi metropolis because as it stands at the moment, there is no clear divide as you travel from Nnewi all the way to Aro Ndi Izuogu in Imo state.It is one huge urban sprawl.

Many people are not aware of this. The most densely populated part of Nigeria lies around Igboukwu,Nimo,Nnewi, Ekwulobia all the way down to Umunze, Uga, Akokwa, Orlu,Isu,Mbano, Nkwerre, Njaba. That area is what was formally known as Nri/Awka and Isuama. Both Isuama and Nri/Awka are the core of Igbo settlement.

Majority of Igbos are from that region.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
Onlytruth: BTW @ FACE, I would vote for you as governor of Abia state! cool

Please let's continue to ignore the poisonous bait being dangled by Abagworo and crew.

And the bait has sent reality chills down the spines of those making mockery of other people. Bush meat really caught the hunter.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
I'm glad we've been able to learn more than we thought about the two sister States without much fracas. To all who contributed one way or the other I say "meka ni", "Ndewo ni". The result of the comparison is clear and I'm off this thread permanently.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
Onlytruth: Let me ask again.
Una still dey here? grin grin lols

@Ejiné, Ndigbo si na "Onye choro ira nwunye nna ya raa ya, ya asina na nwanyi a bu onwe ya biakwute ya!" (a man who wants to sleep with his fathers wife should do so boldly and frontally, and stop blaming the woman for seducing him!) Please stop using Chino11 as you pretext to do what you DESPERATELY want to do. All your post here have NOTHING to do with Chino. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

I saw ekt-bear come to stoke the fires a little and head off. I am sure he is somewhere here now laughing his @ss off.

Please umu Igbo, let us continue to ignore this stoopid comparison. The SE still have only 5 states, and we still don't have any international airport. Those should be our concern.

Here I stand. cool cool cool

What I desperately want do? You appear to forget I even have an apartment in Anambra, but I won't even get to that..
What I WILL get to, however, is your statement that my above posts have nothing to do with Chino. Let us begin:.

First off, when Chino was running around the boards (as Ohanaeze1) calling Imo people counterfeit Igbos and home-trained prostitutes, and saying in his own words, that "Anambra people are the true Igbo", in a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with that subject, where were you? I bet it had nothing to do with him, bah?

When he started pointlessly attacking Enugu people in that mall thread, why didn't you reprimand him then? You only started slagging at Bandit C when he came in to prove to the coward Chino say no be only am sabi state bashing.

When Chino reared his ugly shrunken head in the Welcome To Aba thread and started attacking NGWA people, instead of speaking about the situation in the ABA CITY, where were you? WTF is "Aba Ngwa"? Abi you no sabi say na derogatory term when used in that context?

And please, kindly read posts AGAIN. I do NOT attack the Anambra people, but the dead INFRASTRUCTURE and the OBI ADMINISTRATION (along with his stooges).
Let me ask you, how old do you think I am? Or you think I can't differentiate between the two?

The same way I speak of Anambra is the same way I will speak of ABIA, IMO, ENUGU, EBONYI, RIVERS, EDO, LAGOS, OYO ONDO, EKITI, OR DELTA (my own home state for that matter), should anyone of these place come to the forums to brag and pointlessly try to put others down.
Didn't you see the way I effectively handled the misguided bigot called Eko-Ile on this same thread? I guess, using your line of thought, that should also make me a hater of the Oyo people, "desperately" waiting for the opportune time to showcase the malevolent elements in my very dark mind!?

Please, STOP taking issues like this so goddamned personal!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
I thought this eddiot has been murdered by me and mercuryx? Hahahahah. Whence did you go? Probably underground. grin

Number of times you mentioned my ID is sure confirmation that I have really given you serious emotional wounds and it will take decades before you come out it. grin grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kc3000: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
[b]Ummm, I see nothing wrong with some healthy competition, comparison or rivalry every now and then. Maybe all the tribal mudslinging here on NL has made people squeamish about such discussions. If these types of healthy comparisons would inspire our people to do better, I'm all for it. I see nothing wrong with what most people have said, with the exception of a few goons like chino11 and Nri-priest, whom are usually the instigators of any "Anambra is more Igbo than thou" fracas. I'm not surprised that they would resort to their uncouth ways here.
Quite frankly, I wish my government in Abia would do more to match the relentless mettle of the people. Imagine if we had a governor that actually knows his left from his right, by now we would be mopping the floor with Anambra in such arguements....lol grin . Umunnem, let's stay positive in these discussions....although I suspect that too much time spent bickering on NL has impacted unnecessary hostility on some of our brethren. Chai!!![/b]
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
Abagworo: I'm glad we've been able to learn more than we thought about the two sister States without much fracas. To all who contributed one way or the other I say "meka ni", "Ndewo ni". The result of the comparison is clear and I'm off this thread permanently.

What exactly did you learn from this your diick measuring contest of a thread ? As far as am concerned i didnt learn jack!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
Kc3000: [b]Ummm, I see nothing wrong with some healthy competition, comparison or rivalry every now and then. Maybe all the tribal mudslinging here on NL has made people squeamish about such discussions. If these types of healthy comparisons would inspire our people to do better, I'm all for it. I see nothing wrong with what most people have said, with the exception of a few goons like chino11 and Nri-priest, whom are usually the instigators of any "Anambra is more Igbo than thou" fracas. I'm not surprised that they would resort to their uncouth ways here.
Quite frankly, I wish my government in Abia would do more to match the relentless mettle of the people. Imagine if we had a governor that actually knows his left from his right, by now we would be mopping the floor with Anambra in such arguements....lol grin . Umunnem, let's stay positive in these discussions....although I suspect that too much time spent bickering on NL has impacted unnecessary hostility on some of our brethren. Chai!!![/b]

Look mr man let me give you a serious warning! Next time you paint my name in a bad light you will start seeing me as the most evil person here! When have i ever pride my self nor Anambra people as "more Igbo than others" ? I want you to instantly quote where i have ever sided with such ridiculous claim! Do not start what you cant finish ! Abagworo and Alh harem made such accusations against me in the past and i challenged them present facts but they ran away! I am a die hard Igbo and the constant Igbo posters here knows that very well! Infact,wether good or bad stay the f.uck away from me !
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
^

Nwanne mu, they feel that the better way to come out of their ever present complex is to attack Anambrans. grin

Anambrans will continue to hold the torch just like the great Zik and Ikemba did. Its an enthronement from heaven. Some were born king, some were made king, but God Almighty is the Almighty king maker.

The mere fact that Anambra has been representing the igbos in major fronts is already a slight on others, meaning that they don't have capable hands; like the Zik did as first president, Ekwueme did as the first vice-president, Orizu did as the first senate president, like Edwin Umezuoke did as first Speaker.

That is enough to make any human being who is not from Anambra to feel less of him/herself. We all know all these things, we know why a thug like Abagworo will put up a thread like this, thinking that will make Anambrans feel bad. We are already on the top, God made us, we didn't make ourselves.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by RoadStar: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Have you heard the saying
IGBO - Anambra = Kalabari or Ighala grin grin

I think in terms of infrasructure,
Anambra is in a mess right now due to a series of Bad leadership
Due to bad leadership.

But when it comes to accomplished personalities
They are AWESOME !!!!!
The gap is just too much compared 2 other SE states put 2gether.

While the former is man made,
The latter is divine. !
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
@Roadstar

It's such boasting that makes other Igbo people(Abagworo) to attack Anambra. While i think the people that Anambra state has produced are the very best in the country, i also think it's an insult to say that they're better than other south-eastern states put together. Let's learn to show respect so that it will be reciprocated.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
Anambra's infrastructure in Nigerian standard is also awesome, not bad at all. But when we consider the quantum of economic, academic and political giants that emanates from Anambra then we could say that Anambra is operating below expectation, based on the natural and human capital available for its use.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
afam4eva: @Roadstar

It's such boasting that makes other Igbo people(Abagworo) to attack Anambra. While i think the people that Anambra state has produced are the very best in the country, i also think it's an insult to say that they're better than other south-eastern states put together. Let's learn to show respect so that it will be reciprocated.

Nwanne mu, I think you misunderstood Raodstar

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.