Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (32880 Views)

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 24% (34 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 44% (61 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 21% (29 votes)
never thought about it.: 9% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 17% (15 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 40% (35 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 16% (14 votes)
Never thought about it.: 25% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Sugardiva(f): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2012
Kneeling is not a proof of sincerity. I had a bf who knelt to beg for my 4giveness at evry given opportunity whether in public or private but guess what? As soon as i 4gave him he went right back to do the same thing again!
I can sincerely apologise but not kneel.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2012
I have never intended to leave my adorable fiancee buh she is a total woman,she will kneel to beg me in a blink.It amazes me cos sometimes she is right,and am wrong.I hold her dearly to my Heart
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Akpaamu: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2012
tochimas: [color=#990000][/color]. I have begged a guy before bt a wrong done by me. I will never beg a guy not to leave, it is a waste of time. Two guys has begged me, one even nelt down,bt it didnt even change my mind cos my mind was made up. My opinion is tnever beg a man that want to leave .

The case of marriage and r/ships re different, you can always warm urself into several beds in r/ships.....but not marriage, the stakes re high in marriage.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by hadg33(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2012
Pakavy: dat was a honest one said out of xperience.was on d same boat too but a different deck.

cap
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by hadg33(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My name is ndidi 2, no wonder we think alike.Abeg nne make sure u are nakeddd wen u are begging oo, dem no born am d next thing u go hia na honey all is well get up. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol...u be mumu
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Are you really a yoruba girl or are you a "remixed" version of a yoruba girl? Yoruba girls know the koko, pls stop falling their hand. . .

What if he wants to stay? Would you beg him or not? Pls answer. . .
I'm a yoruba girl,a full blooded one at that and Yes,i kneel when i have to.
Infact,i kneel for peeps that are only a few years older than i am so much so they claim i embarrass them with it!
Again,why would i BEG (forget kneeling ) a man to stay when he CLEARLY doesnt want to?
For him to have formed words of leaving in the first place means he has made up his mind..and if he hasnt,why should he threaten me with that?Immaturity much?
I have cried at face-face break ups but that's the best i can do!
If my tears cant change your mind,what will my kneeling do?
Ogbeni,ikunle o ki'n se iwa-let someone help you interprete that!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by hadg33(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2012
queensmith: I have way too much pride. Before he opens the door i will have already calculated his replacement.
They say there is plenty of fish in the sea!

Okpo
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Classique27(f): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2012
I've never begged a man (standing or kneeling) not to leave me. But who knows, anything can happen tomorrow. Guess it takes a special somebody to get that kind of response
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

She's a pako gal forming Angelina Jolie, as she dey sef, trust me na "Buda mi Buda mi" she go tell call u if una eye to eye.

Nansense!! Who she dey form righteous 4?

Boneypako ka jun mbe mehnnnn, amo bo she lo, iwo bawo.
iwo ntie,o mo pe oo ni sense!
Oo de mo natin!
Ya segbe kan,koo maa fagbo e lo.ode!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2012
sexlog:
see the kin word wey dey come out from your mouth.
wetin?
The person wey i take am reply derserve am nooni!
File!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Killz3(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2012
Sugardiva: Kneeling is not a proof of sincerity. I had a bf who knelt to beg for my 4giveness at evry given opportunity whether in public or private but guess what? As soon as i 4gave him he went right back to do the same thing again!
Like every other thing, kneeling is abused. . . Doesn't change what it stands for. wink
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: iwo ntie,o mo pe oo ni sense!
Oo de mo natin!
Ya segbe kan,koo maa fagbo e lo.ode!

Silifa omo igboro ibo lotin gbowo ita?

Abeg liv talk mehn!!!!

People like u wey dey form, na dem dey do mario pass.

Na me u wan con dey form wan tin wan tin 4? i go break ya head angry angry angry angry

Otondo omo shalanga!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2012
Honeycity: yes i can go on all fours to beg my man not to leave even if it was his fault and he feels he does not deserve me
Sondoyo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by slimyem: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2012
Sugardiva: Kneeling is not a proof of sincerity. I had a bf who knelt to beg for my 4giveness at evry given opportunity whether in public or private but guess what? As soon as i 4gave him he went right back to do the same thing again!
i almost though i was the one who typed this post.
The dramas men act.... grin cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by newmusic: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2012
Most of these girls are lying, they all kneel for their bf one way or the other that is if they are at fault.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by lastpage: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
All these "modern-day women" that do "shakara" all over the place, please dont beg your man when you wrong him, your replacement is already waiting at the door!

Anyway, "upbringing" is a major factor in how we reason as adults!
I dont expect less in a society where most ladies are brought up by "single mothers", (na the same "arrogance of the heart" cos their Mama to be single mother in the first place naah!)

As for me, l will kneel and beg my wife, if that is what it takes to keep our marriage and home intact (and for the well-being of our children) should l wrong her badly!

Pride they say, goes before a fall! " A "wise woman" keeps her home (with humility to her husband) while the foolish woman destroys her home (with arrogance and "sharp tongue"wink!
No wonder some women dey end up in Nursing home, dying of loneliness at old age![color=#990000][/color] grin

Which is better: That l beg "my wife" on my knees (abi l will become a statue in that position for ever?) and we enjoy our life till old age (she sef go kneel-down if need be wink wink )

Or: that we use arrogance and pride take scatter the family, lock-down our collective progress and destabilize our children's well-being?

Anyway sha, some of you Gaals never know "wetin gwan", get married first and come back to tell us "how far"! wink wink

Lastpage!

(walks into the bedroom to embrace his lovely wife! kiss kiss )
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2012
Most of you are even getting it wrong.

The OP didn't ask if we would beg or apologize to our man when\if we wrong him.

The question says"can you go down on your knees to beg a man not to leave?"

Nobody is even considering the fact that the man may be at fault and still want to leave maybe cos he's fallen out of love with the lady or he's just tired of her,you people should leave all the long talk and address the issue the way it is.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by sweetgala(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
Fela Anikulapo Don talk am say African woman and lady nah two different thing. See all these independent ladies dey form baddest chick , some people don do am before you,nah so dem plenty for meet-up/romance section " Single 38 yr old female looking for marriage partner " . Leave dem make demand form, we go see road dem go take follow.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
ehn if na the guy be her meal ticket how she no go beg grin
ehn even idowu is beggin me to carry her to uk to be my housegirl cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MissEZ(f): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: Most of you are even getting it wrong.

Nobody is even considering the fact that the man may be at fault and still want to leave maybe cos he's fallen out of love with the lady or he's just tired of her,you people should leave all the long talk and address the issue the way it is.

FreeCocoa, God bless you. Even me sef i goofed. Was just reading the topic again and mesef i come see say i just de talk kneeling down and apologizing if i am wrong, i no come address the begging of the man to leave.

To finally answer this question. The answer is No. If he wants to stay, he will accept my apology before it gets to the point of him threatening to leave especially if i have mended my ways. If he wants to leave, let him go. Na him know wetin him de find. The grass isnt always greener on the other side. I dont know about others, but it is a hassle keeping someone who doesnt want to be kept. Plus me i know say i be correct chick, i am not perfect but i try.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
Miss EZ:

FreeCocoa, God bless you. Even me sef i goofed. Was just reading the topic again and mesef i come see say i just de talk kneeling down and apologizing if i am wrong, i no come address the begging of the man to leave.

To finally answer this question. The answer is No. If he wants to stay, he will accept my apology before it gets to the point of him threatening to leave especially if i have mended my ways. If he wants to leave, let him go. Na him know wetin him de find. The grass isnt always greener on the other side. I dont know about others, but it is a hassle keeping someone who doesnt want to be kept. Plus me i know say i be correct chick, i am not perfect but i try.
Bless you too my sister.

I just wonder why any sane lady would go through the stress of begging a man who has made up his mind to leave,he may stay after you've crawled,rolled,knelt and begged but hey he'd keep threatening to leave at the slightest provocation till he finally leaves.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MissEZ(f): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: Bless you too my sister.

I just wonder why any sane lady would go through the stress of begging a man who has made up his mind to leave,he may stay after you've crawled,rolled,knelt and begged but hey he'd keep threatening to leave at the slightest provocation till he finally leaves.

For sure. I am waiting for the comments about pride.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by freecocoa(f): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^Hopefully you won't have to wait for too long.wink
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
*Badosky start singing*

Oko won lode oo, baby oko won lode oo, ma lo nogere ma lo pe , baby oko won lode ooo.

Hmmmm.........

As 4 me I go beg in 3D,4D,Blue-ray and IMaX.

All goes mehnnnn!!!!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
hadg33:

lol...u be mumu

U b high definition Mugun!!! cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Helloooooooo. . . Leaving doesn't always mean leaving the relationship or does it? It may be a serious quarrel, thoughtless use of words on the man etc. Once she realizes he error, she tries to make peace with the man. Most times, going down on the knees is a sign that she is truly sorry. . .
Lemme tell you. Kneeling is part of the Nigerian culture to appease someone, not just a man. I've seen an elderly man go down on his knees begging a young chap after he damaged his car. Kneeling is the final resort. It depends on the gravity of the offence committed! Did you not see men on this thread saying they'll kneel and beg the woman they love, just to show her how sorry they are? Does it make them less man?
A wife doesn't need to beg him if she is not at fault, but then, what if she is at fault and is trying to save her relationship? You'll ask her not to beg her man the way she deems fit? Like seriously? That you won't get down on your knees doesn't mean the other woman wouldn't. Kneeling may just be the last ingredient to melt a mans heart. Begging him and kneeling is not a guarantee for him to stay. but then, would you not rather exhaust all your resources to make him change his mind, if you "really" love him? It's NOT a must to kneel, but you choose to do so to show how sorry you are. At least you tried. And even when he leaves, he could have a change of heart and come back. I'm yet to see anyone that has dropped dead as a result of saying "I am sorry" in the language the man understands. Kneeling is a way of saying "I am sorry" when it comes to that extent. I wont ask any woman not to use it to try making her man stay. Hell, i've seen grown men knee walking, not minding the bruises, trying to beg the woman they love. Cultures are different. This is Nigerian Culture we talking about. . .

Nigerian culture shout once was good enough. I heard you the first time, however many of your Nigerian brothers and sisters DISAGREE with you. You guys may want to have a country meeting to iron out some miscommunication or confusion perhaps.

I have asked two direct questions and YET to get my answers.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Leyelyzo: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: Most of you are even getting it wrong.

Why will he want to leave? Something must have condition that. Most play boys will not give you chance to beg before they run faking on some slightest mistakes.
But for a girl to go down begging a guy not to leave her for whatever reasons known to her, means the guy is worthy before her
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: ^^Hopefully you won't have to wait for too long.wink

Don't hold your breath because I haven't yet to get my answers to my two questions either. I don't think I will ever get them.

All I got was it is Nigerian culture, but I see Nigerians fighting over the validity of kneeling as being part of the culture or not. undecided
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Nigerian culture shout once was good enough. I heard you the first time, however many of your Nigerian brothers and sisters DISAGREE with you. You guys may want to have a country meeting to iron out some miscommunication or confusion perhaps.

I have asked two direct questions and YET to get my answers.

Iyawochima, list ur questions again.

I am here to help. cheesy
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
A few dummies commented that if the man has money that she will beg on her knees without wahala, but is that sincere on HER PART?

Why would a man want to be with a chick that only see him as a meal ticket?

I am beginning to see 2buff's points after all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by mykejones(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2012
I'l never go on my knees 2beg anyone,dat simple. And i'l advice no one to do same.
If what she had done was dat bad and dat serious for me to want2leave,does her goin on her knees makes it feel any better? Or does it wipes d slate clean?
Is goin on one knees portray a diffent kind of plea? Does even goin on one knees imply humility? Not in dis present world folks.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Iyawochima, list ur questions again.

I am here to help. cheesy

Thanks sista. I tire ooo.

1. Does begging on the knee keeps a man from leaving and will he respect and love her unconditionally?
2. Why would a woman beg a man that wants to leave to stay with her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.