Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,212 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (149136 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yemhosky: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
guys,
i just got mine too ooooo.
medicals on monday

regards,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by oboywhynow: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2008
Mehn e don happen o!!!!!

Just got mine. God is great. Yemhosky!!!! I know you
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by cutesy(f): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2008
I am very happy for you guys!!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I prophesize that every shell hopeful who happens along this thread will receive the same news. (Soapdish inclusive wink)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by oboywhynow: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
The medical invitation is for Lagos in freeman house on Monday. Invitation came by email.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm very happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Pls is it for Fin/HR or SITP?
Is there any one out there that has gooten an invitation that is not from Lagos?

I'm dying to know.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Rave(f): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2008
cutesy:

I am very happy for you guys!!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I prophesize that every shell hopeful who happens along this thread will receive the same news. (Soapdish inclusive wink)
!

I say a very BIG AMEN [i][/i]to that
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by michael77: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2008
Yemosky, is it for SITP or HR/Finance?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yemhosky: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2008
The call is for SITP.

Regards
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2008
congrats my peeps to those of you that have been called. i believe the rest of us shall get ours too of good news in to time soonest. grin grin grin

@yemhosky

2 questions
1. did you have you SRD in Lagos and when?
2. Is your residential address lagos also?
Pls be kind enough to help ans these questions as it will go a long way in helping people like us out to reduce our anxiety. undecided
Once a gain i say congrats to you, oboywhynow and Brown B for you victories grin grin grin

to evryone else lets keep praying for we shall get ours soonest.

See you at the top
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BrownB1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hi everyone,

The test is for sitp . Mine will be in Port harcourt on monday.
This will be on till the 1st wk of feb'08.

So all hopefuls on this page will get theirs. did I hear an amen?

cheers cool
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Brown B

AMEN AMEN AMEN bro and thanks for the useful info we'll keep our fingers crossed till we hear from Shell

bye all
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
God is great . i just got mine today. mine is at warri 23/01/08. GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orjigga1: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2008
congrats 2 u all dat hav recivd mails. we'l stil b xpectin since it wil
last til early february. hope it's d mails dat wil last til feb n nt medicals
so we hav a wide range of expectaion. cheers every1, ours de com. chiao
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by chikem: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2008
guys, am happy 4 u all. cheers. when did they start sending this medical letters. thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
OMG

Congrats all, this has surely put light on the thread,

To all SITP hopefuls, wish you all the best, when you all get your letters this thread will be mighty lonely for us,
Yemhosky(see i knew we would be meeting in shell) brownbee you guys congrats ohhhh, very proud of my fellow nairalanders!!!!

Thanks soapdish for asking, been feeling a little under the weather today, feeling a whole lot better though, besides the good news has so brightened me up, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway this is just the beginning, by the end of the month i pray everyone will have a smile on their lips,

Cheers guys
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fmonopoli: 2:14am On Jan 18, 2008
Congratulations to those that have received LETTERS, Those of us still waiting, hope we all HEAR GOOD NEWS, cool cool cool
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by soapdish(f): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE GOTTEN THEIR LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!! God will see all of you through untill you find yourselves in SHELL.AMEN

@cutesy
Hope you had a good night rest. Wishing you a lovely day today. Ciao
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Underdogg(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hey,

Where is everybody?

Isnt anybody hopeful anymore?

Hellloooo!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by genkins(m): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2008
hello landers,i want to know whether shell has another training for other technical and/or non-technical graduates.i graduated with a b.tech in project mgt technology which is an hybrid of engineering and management.from the adverts i see they specify only on conventional engineering courses and geology.thank you
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tunene: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2008
yello ooo. this is what is really called to your tent o isreal. now letters have started coming and people no longer send in reports and good gist. well I am an SITP hopeful myself and I got my letter 17th for 22nd changed by phone to 29th in lagos. as for the HR/Finance fellas. I wish you the very best. so many nairalanders will surely work in shell. cheers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2008
Folks,

God is good, your letters are coming.
Whether you made it or not they will surely sent you a letter.
A friend told me he received mail from Shell that he was not successful at the SRD.
He called them and they gave him reasons why he was dropped.
Three guys form his SRD group also received letters but this time around for medicals.
So if you haven't got a mail from Shell keep your fingers crossed or better still be on your kneels and talk to GOD.
More letters are surely coming out next week.

Guys that have already received their letters can you please tell us when you had your SRD as in Date & Location.
The letters are in batches I suppose.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fmonopoli: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2008
I guess no HR/FINANCE person has received letters as of yet. I am one of those still waiting for them and I hope come MONDAY, we shall start receving
letters as well. God bless
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orjigga1: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2008
@every1
congrats 1's again 4 those of u dat hav recivd success mails. every1 gets a mail even
if nt successful. a friend got a mail ystdy dat he waznt successful. he actualy had a pbm
on his SRD day, as in their group discussion, they didn't agree @ all wen time caught up wit
dem. let's kip xpectin ours sha.
pls 4 those dat hav recivd, tel us d day, location n u d course u read in skool. let's c if we
can use such info as guide line.Wish us all hopefuls wel. tk kia
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orjigga1: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ every1
wat i mean is dat d day, location u had ur SRD(SITP) and d course u read in skool.
it's gud so we use as guide. Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2008
I did my srd on the 10th oct. i read mechanical engineering .the location was lagos for my srd. but i wrote the test in warri, my medical is warri. on 23rd jan.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kuwena(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2008
cheesy Hey, congratulations to you all! This thread is growing, much like ours, Which Way NLNG? Oboywhynow, I think you have posted on ours before, and I say a huge congratulations! Keep the flag flying!!! wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2008
Ohhhhh noooo we have so not left the thread, hahahahahhahhah i have just been very very very busy, this week was long, had a test today that was i dunno draining, but God dey jare,

I'm so happy for all the guys that have received invitation letters, and for those unsuccessful don't lose hope jare, atleast you had this experience and can use it as you continue in the job hunt, for those still hopeful, i'm strongly praying for you all, it is well

For hr/fin hopefuls just keep praying ohhhhh, our time never reach soooo we still have some waiting to do, meaning this thread has to be kept hot and kicking,

Smile people and have a great weekend,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2008
I'm please to hear this so i say congrat to u all that receive a medical letters.For those still hopeful God is in control n 4 now is the only 1 to trust.What must be must be.lets keep our hope and Faith in God.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2008
My ddarling shell hopefuls,

i see there are no more nightcrawlers on the thread except for me, lol,
Anyway i'm sure nerves are up in the sky at the moment,

Please you guys, lets all know how your medicals went, details and all, keep us informed, keep the thread burning,,,,, RANBAXY and co don't desert us, even the unsuccessful ones please don't disappear on us ohhhh,

HR/FIN folks lets all keep being hopefull, my question is how long do we have to wait, ? a month, two or three,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by texazzpete(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2008
Medicals are pretty much a formality, so y'all who got invited can count yourselves as one of the fold now. Welcome!

Someone pretty close to me also go the medicals invitation, so i guess i've got another reason to return to the ELV. . .
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Shezman: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2008
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to all those who have gotten their letter. Some of us are sill hopeful, and hopefully we will get positive letters. My only question is why the need to send the letters in batches abi no be email? everything could be sent at once instead of this involuntary rise in blood pressure. Anyways, Hope to meet all you guys at SITP. Keep the thread burning. wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2008
Shezman:

Hi Guys,

Congratulations to all those who have gotten their letter. Some of us are sill hopeful, and hopefully we will get positive letters. My only question is why the need to send the letters in batches abi no be email? everything could be sent at once instead of this involuntary rise in blood pressure. Anyways, Hope to meet all you guys at SITP. Keep the thread burning. wink

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shezman, no allow make the blood pressure too rise o
so as to avoid having you diagnosed as having HBP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing dey happen
God dey for all of us. Your letters are on their way don't give up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.