Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148015 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hi guys,
happy moday eve.i want us to note that what must be must be - Que Cera Cera.lets just believe God 4 the best.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yemhosky: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2008
Hi guys, seems u ppl have free internet to browse with, otherwise i would not understand why this page's become so boring and blase. We've filled this forum with too many things that does not relate to the subject and so it doesnt excite as it does before, else how can we explain the fact that ppl resume to work in the morning and first posts a good morning greeting on this page. If you dont have a new fact even if its an hearsay to post forget it and if you do go ahead. There's no end to prayers for the things we desire and that is the more reasons why prayers shld not be found on this page. Those are not prayers, just wishes; when u pray you'l be dead serious about what u say and not just utter it flippantly. We need facts relating to the result of the SRD, renumeration, how the SITP program runs and other vital information about Shell that would stimulate us the more to pray(in our closet). Shell will come and go, our lives does not depend on it however good it is. If you dream it you'll achieve it. It works all the time. Wish you guys a good day.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2008
yemhosky:

Hi guys, seems u people have free internet to browse with, otherwise i would not understand why this page's become so boring and blase. We've filled this forum with too many things that does not relate to the subject and so it doesnt excite as it does before, else how can we explain the fact that people resume to work in the morning and first posts a good morning greeting on this page. If you don't have a new fact even if its an hearsay to post forget it and if you do go ahead. There's no end to prayers for the things we desire and that is the more reasons why prayers shld not be found on this page. Those are not prayers, just wishes; when u pray you'l be dead serious about what u say and not just utter it flippantly. We need facts relating to the result of the SRD, renumeration, how the SITP program runs and other vital information about Shell that would stimulate us the more to pray(in our closet). Shell will come and go, our lives does not depend on it however good it is. If you dream it you'll achieve it. It works all the time. Wish you guys a good day.

Geez!  shocked shocked shocked are you angry with shell or something? take am easy oh.
Personally, d greetings matter to me as i see this thread beyond Shell,  i see it as a thread where great friendships can be made, so if its all about Shell to you, thats ok u don't have to read all the posts then and if una no want prayer no need to say amen. grin grin grin, very simple!

You sef, u did not practise your first sermon wink, any Shell update for us

yemhosky:

Hi guys, seems u people have free internet to browse with,

Yeah, free as the air grin grin grin grin grin grin, are u a genius or something shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

have a great day everyone!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2008
Tosat
thanx man,If i was a member of this thread I coulda yabbed d guy so much,anyhow sha i leave am 4 Robbie lex,majik n co.Even if you have neva gotten any info you shouldnt critisize those those make it fun for readers.

Life is more than been desperate 4 1 job,have fun n relate with people.I enjoy coming to this place
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2008
yemhosky:

Hi guys, seems u people have free internet to browse with, otherwise i would not understand why this page's become so boring and blase. We've filled this forum with too many things that does not relate to the subject and so it doesnt excite as it does before, else how can we explain the fact that people resume to work in the morning and first posts a good morning greeting on this page. If you don't have a new fact even if its an hearsay to post forget it and if you do go ahead. There's no end to prayers for the things we desire and that is the more reasons why prayers shld not be found on this page. Those are not prayers, just wishes; when u pray you'l be dead serious about what u say and not just utter it flippantly. We need facts relating to the result of the SRD, renumeration, how the SITP program runs and other vital information about Shell that would stimulate us the more to pray(in our closet). Shell will come and go, our lives does not depend on it however good it is. If you dream it you'll achieve it. It works all the time. Wish you guys a good day.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry angry angry angry angrythe guy with an attitude well i got no words for you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why dont you send us the latest info on SITP if you have anyone at all instead of just lamblasting the good people on this thread.

tosat:

Geez!  shocked shocked shocked are you angry with shell or something? take am easy oh.
Personally, d greetings matter to me as i see this thread beyond Shell,  i see it as a thread where great friendships can be made, so if its all about Shell to you, thats ok u don't have to read all the posts then and if una no want prayer no need to say amen. grin grin grin, very simple!

You sef, u did not practise your first sermon wink, any Shell update for us

Yeah, free as the air grin grin grin grin grin grin, are u a genius or something shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

have a great day everyone!
@tosat nice one there no mind the guy jare

tommyex:

Tosat
thanx man,If i was a member of this thread I coulda yabbed d guy so much,anyhow sha i leave am 4 Robbie lex,majik n co.Even if you have never gotten any info you shouldnt critisize those those make it fun for readers.

Life is more than been desperate 4 1 job,have fun n relate with people.I enjoy coming to this place

@tommyex
no need to yab the guy all i can say is he's really scared abt SITP and over anxious(totology) grin grin grin well i guess we all are thats why we try to encourage one another on this thread

@evry1else

keep praying and having faith

peace out
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2008
yemhosky:

i would not understand why this page's become so boring and blase. We've filled this forum with too many things that does not relate to the subject and so it doesn't excite as it does before, else how can we explain the fact that people resume to work in the morning and first posts a good morning greeting on this page. If you don't have a new fact even if its an hearsay to post forget it and if you do go ahead,

I take it you were directly launching your good morning attack on me, well thats why its a public forum were people are entitled to their own opinions and you are entitled to yours to, so rather than rebuke you I'll just set the record straight.

I'm sorry if you say the thread is no longer intersting to you ,but i am not exactly in the business of making blockbuster threads so please if the thread is not up to your high standards then maybe you should ignore it anytime you visit nairaland,

but sad sad sad  i think it's very rude to tell grown up people that discussions they have had for some time now is unnecessary.
This thread has offered different things to different people, some have found it humorous,some even boring and blase ( this would be you)  some others informative and some even consider it something to take their minds off the anxiety of waiting for shell, take your pick but please don't call it unnecessary, You have gotten information from this thread for a while from people who go out of their way to let others know whats happening with shell, you read and you barely post, so what's your problem

yemhosky:

There's no end to prayers for the things we desire and that is the more reasons why prayers should not be found on this page. Those are not prayers, just wishes; when u pray you'll be dead serious about what u say and not just utter it flippantly.

Please for the record i do not throw words around carelessly, praying is a part of me, so naturally prayers will be found everywhere i go, even on threads too, if you're going to be reading this thread be expecting even  more prayers everyday,

yemhosky:

We need facts relating to the result of the SRD, renumeration, how the SITP program runs and other vital information about Shell that would stimulate us the more to pray(in our closet). Shell will come and go, our lives does not depend on it however good it is. If you dream it you'll achieve it. It works all the time. Wish you guys a good day.

If you need facts realting to shell, learn to ask nicely, next time don't launch a critic on the people you need something from. No one owes you anything, and i do not think you have a right to demand things from people in a very rude way.

yemhosky:

stimulate us the more to pray(in our closet).

You say you pray in your closet, sorry but thats not my style! I believe its a free country if you choose to pray in your closet fine go ahead i will not criticise you for that, but I'll definitely not be joining you there.

yemhosky:

Shell will come and go, our lives does not depend on it however good it is. If you dream it you'll achieve it. It works all the time. Wish you guys a good day.

Finally something i agree with you on, our lives do not depend on shell, i think you actually rephrased something i said in a previous post, but thanks for reminding us about that vital piece of information. And i should add your life doesn't depend on the information about shell either,

yemhosky:

Hi guys, seems u people have free internet to browse with, otherwise i would not understand why this page's become so boring and blase.

That free internet you sarcastically commented about is what gives you the information you open this thread everyday to read.

Just a final word Yemhosky, words are important, be careful how you use them.Especially words that thousands of people would be reading. Thank God for Nairaland's user Id's and the fact that they mask our true identities, so even when we do meet within the walls of shell ( and i am being prophetic - thats another prayer) i won't even know you were the one that posted this.

yemhosky:

Wish you guys a good day.

Have a great day to.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2008
tommyex:

.Even if you have never gotten any info you shouldn't criticize those those make it fun for readers.

Thanks Tommyvex grin

majikprof:

he's really scared about SITP and over anxious(totology) grin grin grin well i guess we all are thats why we try to encourage one another on this thread

@evry1else

keep praying and having faith

peace out

Yeah you're probably right, it's probably just nerves working here
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2008
tosat:

if una no want prayer no need to say amen. grin grin grin, very simple!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious!!!

I love shell people
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2008
i think he was just having fun and expected us to rush to the defense wink which we did grin

Robbie Lex:

Thanks Tommyvex grin

Yeah you're probably right, it's probably just nerves working here

i choose to see it the same way.

welcome on board, yemhosky. u've d award of our first controversial post grin

@tommyex,
what do u mean by u r not a member of this thread, stop dat one o sad angry
i feel like i know u , cos of that other 'controversially controversial' oil coy thread. wink wink wink
so in short, dont be a stranger!

@ robbielex,
grin grin grin grin

@everyone,
keep enjoyin. your day
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2008
tanx Tosat
but we no dey active ere,feel me?

Good luck,but i feel SITP folks invitation may not be this week because of this retrenchment they r doing now,
Just be patient,'God will help those he has chosen to help'.
Wait why people dey spell tommyvex at times sef?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yemhosky: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
Im just too fond of you guys,i know you'll respond.
But then you guys have time oo.
Im one of you anyway as s1 whose benefitted so much from nairaland.
For your information, i dont just reap of the information posted here, i do post too(u can check for my posts in this thread).
I wonder how this forum would be a forum for people to meet each other when all we see are posts?Can you assume that because s1's so concerned about the outcome of SRD and he/she posts msgs incessantly he'll be so caring and friendly. We are all human beings and we know that we are the more interested in what is at stake for us personally. If you say otherwise ,
Lets hope and pray, the result should be released between 17th and 29th as i confirmed too.
Have a great day once agian
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2008
OK Yemhosky you are forgiven already grin grin grin grin

I can't keep a grudge in jare, besides everyone is pretty tense these days and the last thing we need to be doing is fighting, and besides like you said you are one of us.

you should even be renamed Mr controversial lol, at least you brought in something differnet to the thread this morning.
yemhosky:

I wonder how this forum would be a forum for people to meet each other when all we see are posts?Can you assume that because s1's so concerned about the outcome of SRD and he/she posts msgs incessantly he'll be so caring and friendly.

Hmmm don't say that oh, there'll be a lot of meeting and wining and dining between nairalanders after the letters start pouring in, so we'll be meeting new people in a way anyway, besides who tell you say nah only posts we dey see,

So enough of all that, are you serious about the 17th - 29th date?? and is that for just SITP folks

Hmmmmmmmmm God dey!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
tommyex:

Wait why people dey spell tommyvex at times sef?

Bros i just noticed for the first time that your id is tommyex not tommyvex, ooops my bad!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fmonopoli: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
The guy is RIGHT, if I may add. I log on to nairaland, to get updates. Unfortunately, sometimes I get bored/lost with unnecessary post of how someone did this and that and how some people are fighting over someone on cyberspace. Na wa for Nigerians o. If you guys wanna get involved in all that I most recommend you take all that to myspace. I log on and half the time, I have to read posts that I have no business knowing anything about. Before I get to find one that really pertains to the topic I am lost and have to figure out what is really real compared to what is not. Let me say now that I am not frustrated or mad at the WORLD, besides I am one of a few that is just passing time to get into SHELL. If SHELL does not answer, all I do is just continue where I am at "CITIBANK" Thanks for reading and please let us limit the posts to things that are informative. Finally, with all that aside grin grin grin, I heard from my recruiter just yesterday, but all he said was for me to fill out some stuff on the SHELL website and send back. I guess we should all be hearing something soon and I hope we all hear what we have all been waiting on.

Thanks, God bless and please let us keep things not needed to a minimum,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2008
fmonopoli:

The guy is RIGHT, if I may add. I log on to nairaland, to get updates. Unfortunately, sometimes I get bored/lost with unnecessary post of how someone did this and that and how some people are fighting over someone on cyberspace. Na wa for Nigerians o. If you guys want to get involved in all that I most recommend you take all that to myspace. I log on and half the time, I have to read posts that I have no business knowing anything about. Before I get to find one that really pertains to the topic I am lost and have to figure out what is really real compared to what is not. Let me say now that I am not frustrated or mad at the WORLD, besides I am one of a few that is just passing time to get into SHELL. If SHELL does not answer, all I do is just continue where I am at "CITIBANK" Thanks for reading and please let us limit the posts to things that are informative. Finally, with all that aside grin grin grin, I heard from my recruiter just yesterday, but all he said was for me to fill out some stuff on the SHELL website and send back. I guess we should all be hearing something soon and I hope we all hear what we have all been waiting on.

Thanks, God bless and please let us keep things not needed to a minimum,

you guys should just form another thread which says "shell the real and necessary  information" and keep this thread for the people who have nothing better to do, since you have just indirectly said we post things that are highly unnecessary,

Gosh!!!! its just a job jare not the end of the world

i found all those boring posts you have commented on very funny seriously,  but i guess thats why we are different people,
but really even work related things can be fun, it wouldn't hurt to realx a little,

shell can't possibly have robbed you of your sense of humour,  cry cry cry cry cry

but seriously if it offends that much you could start another thread i'm sure the house will give you all the support you need.

Good for you,  cool you have a citi bank plan B right, thanks for shoving that down my jobless throat, it hurts!!

you and yemnosky would make a nice couple,  wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Underdogg(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
Hey people,

Lets not get too uptight here.

Fine, so we are all anxious, under nervous tension and all that, so what if we choose to pass the time with a little harmless banter?

Lets bear in mind that apart from being a source of information, its a social forum too.

I think its evident that there isnt too much news as per Shell, so I say lets keep hope going any which way we can.

If all the non-Shell-related stuff gets on your nerves just scroll down till you get to a post that has what you need.

As for me, I got nothn but love for EVERYBODY on this thread.

Meanwhile,
@fmonopoli
'I heard from my recruiter just yesterday, but all he said was for me to fill out some stuff on the SHELL website and send back.'

SRD or FIN/HR? What kind of stuff? Could you give us some more on that?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ robbie lex,
no need to get vexed about anything.
its a free world. u r free to post anythin you feel like postin, other people are free to comment whatever they feel like wink

@fmonopoli,
same applies, its a free world, if you are not interested, dont read it, pretty simple, innit? grin

fmonopoli:

Let me say now that I am not frustrated or mad at the WORLD, besides I am one of a few that is just passing time to get into SHELL. If SHELL does not answer, all I do is just continue where I am at "CITIBANK"

Mister,
quite enough of us have very good jobs on this thread as well, very good i say again. (i dont need to mention my coy wink) However, if you are that content where u r, why did u apply to shell?

i just think everyone on this thread has something in common- to get into Shell[sub][/sub]irrespective of where we r coming from(for us that have seemingly good jobs wink) so lets keep that in mind and enjoy the waiting period.

But then, after all said, this is just my opinion wink

Let's keep in mind - its a free world.

Good evening everyone.

@cutesy and all Fin/Hr folks
My friend had his interview today and he said the result is coming out like btw 10-15 days time. heard there's an SRD day after the result of your interview comes out.  Been trying to figure them Shell out but

@ SITP folks
i wish u guys the best cos its seems your good news from Shell would definitely start comin in a few days smiley smiley smiley

i'm eager to sow a seed of congratulations.

who's first ?

Have a good evening people!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by cutesy(f): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2008
tosat:

i think he was just having fun and expected us to rush to the defense wink which we did grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na only u see through him ploy; wots the best way 4 a newcomer to get noticed on a thread other than "con-tro-vah-see" grin grin grin grin

@yemhosky

I like ur style, don't hate the players, hate the game! wink

@tosat

I wonder for shell too,o. I confirm the 10 day waiting period.

@all shell hopefulls

, the wait is still on,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onavae(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2008
am tempted to post at last.
1. weda na 200k o, or 500k wey shell wan pay, weda na montly or yearly o, weda na net o or gross o, so far say we de sure say na shell, and dem de pay well. dia is no need to fight over d pay. na to enta first and na by prayers and hard work we go take reach there. so lets keep praying and working hard.

2. i don fest talk say we don hear all there is to hear about SITP finish. na only hr/fin remain. na to de wait for d lettas come remain. while waitin, is there anything wrong with socialising? my pipol make una talk now? u cee eh, i woda how some pipol go take do d SITP finish if they are so hard up and cant loosen up and make friends even online wey dem no de see face sef. abi is socialising not part of the relationship thing wey shell de find for CAR assessment? na wah for una oh wey de vex for our posts. as far as i am concerned, this thread is not just for hard up info. some of us are privileged to be close to info sources and dont need the thread for them. na de friendship, socialising and sharing matter pass anything else. if na only info u nid, just call ur facilitator. e no go kill u. i am seriously enjoying this thread and the friends am making here. i mean hu for think say robie lex go soon marry 1 wife sef not to talk of 2 if no be for this thread? abeg if u no like wetin u de see here, na im be say SITP go hard u. simpol!!

3. abeg make una keep the fun up oh, make some pipol lyke me no die of HBP. na dis thread de kip me going since. that gudmonin wey ribie de talk in d mornin and the gudnite wey bros nite crawler de talk plus the joke cracking of cutesy and d rest, na dem de make mw keep myself glued to this thread. from d day i found uguys, i have thanked God everyday for all of u. una de rock abeg.

4. weda na inside hole u go pray o, or closet o, or ontop moutain, over the hills and everywhere o, God no dey everywhere again? including nairaland? no be Ominiscience and Ominipotence and Ominipresent again? abeg make una no de fall Baba God hand for this thread wit style again o.

5. I sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to the success of this thread so far especially robielex( I tell u most solemnly, flesh and blood did not tell u to start this thread, it was the power of the Holy Ghost.) you have saved so many hearts with your post whithout knowing it.

let me stop here for now cos i de vex. see uguys l8r.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2008
onavae:

3. abeg make una keep the fun up oh, make some pipol lyke me no die of HBP. na this thread de kip me going since. that gudmonin wey ribie de talk in d mornin and the gudnite wey bros night crawler de talk plus the joke cracking of cutesy and d rest, na them de make mw keep myself glued to this thread. from d day i found uguys, i have thanked God everyday for all of u. una de rock abeg.

5. I sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to the success of this thread so far especially robielex( I tell u most solemnly, flesh and blood did not tell u to start this thread, it was the power of the Holy Ghost.) you have saved so many hearts with your post whithout knowing it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks man this has put a smile on my lips.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2008
cutesy:

@tosat

I wonder for shell too,o. I confirm the 10 day waiting period.

@all shell hopefulls

, the wait is still on,
Hey how did your interview go??
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Ijem(f): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2008
We are the Shell next generation indeed. This year is our year of flight to take possession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2008
I say a big amen to that ijem, are you a sitp hopeful or hr/fin, ?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ineshed: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2008
My Guy Robbie lex,
I dont understand what you mean by 10 days waiting period.
Pls reply me as i can see you are online now.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2008
Sorry jare
thats for the hr/fin people that just had an interview this week, they have to wait ten days to know if they'll behaving srd day.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BrownB1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2008
smiley Hi Guys,

Just got my letter for Pre-Employment Medical Test for Monday 21st Jan., 2008.
guess our prayers are been answered. Just keep the hope alive 'cos we'll all be at Ejeba learning Village in March.

Regards:

Boma Brown
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Underdogg(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2008
Good morning future Shell Boys and Girls!!

@ Brown B
Congrats o, e go betta for all of us,

But why you go just drop this kin bomb waka like that?
Haba,

Fill us in, Are you for SITP or FIN/HR?, When were you interviewed?, Did the medical letter come as a physical letter or by e-mail? Were you contacted by phone? Are you in PH or Lag (or elsewhere)?

I guess youre free of tension now, but Please let us know,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2008
Brown B:

smiley Hi Guys,

Just got my letter for Pre-Employment Medical Test for Monday 21st Jan., 2008.
guess our prayers are been answered. Just keep the hope alive 'because we'll all be at Ejeba learning Village in March.

Regards:

Boma Brown

Good morning, everyone!

Congratulations Boma smiley smiley smiley !!!
Now you have opened the floor and we know for real that letters have started going out for SITP folks.

@SITP hopefuls
Try not to be anxious, that go hard o but still try winkD I'm really itching to hear more good news from every single one of you guys.

@ Hr/Fin pple,
Lets relax and keep on keeping on grin. our own better news go come at the appointed time, it would not tarry in Jesus name.

congratulations again Boma, Shell Big Boy! grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2008
Underdogg:

Good morning future Shell Boys and Girls!!

@ Brown B
Congrats o, e go betta for all of us,

But why you go just drop this kin bomb waka like that?
Haba,

Fill us in, Are you for SITP or FIN/HR?, When were you interviewed?, Did the medical letter come as a physical letter or by e-mail? Were you contacted by phone? Are you in PH or Lag (or elsewhere)?

I guess youre free of tension now, but Please let us know,

Hi underdogg,
To the best of my knowledge, only SITP folks go to Ejegba, pending Brown B's reply.
E go beta, no shakin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by soapdish(f): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2008
hellooooooooooooooo everybody

Top of the morning to all Shell hopefuls.

@Robbie lex
How are you?.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by cutesy(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2008
soapdish:

hellooooooooooooooo everybody

Top of the morning to all Shell hopefuls.

@Robbie lex
How are you?.

angry
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by soapdish(f): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2008
@ cutesy
Why are you angry nowwwwwwww?. Anyway, how are you doing?. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.