Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41652 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

I will never answer such a foolish question. I am not here to say my state is this your state is that. My case is ILAJE should be let alone, not the ILAJE in my state should be let alone. The Ilajes are native to 3 States in Nigeria namely:

1. Ondo
2. Ogun
3. Delta

I can be from any of the above. I really dont care. Leave Ilaje matter alone.
I cannot even remotely claim to be Ilaje, but I know that your list is incomplete (the sort of thing one can get from google only).

Mr Ilaje haram, just to inform and educate you; Ilaje's are native to 4 states, including Lagos (Majidun Ilaje, Bariga, parts of Ikorodu etc).

Shame on you. Another NL ethnic counterfeit exposed.

You also exposed yourself with your post on breaking away from Nigeria with "Ilafra" as a jest against the Igbo's.

Ilaje44: Yoruba Ilaje gha rin!
@Jason, bere rin, Ilaje lo die. Sugban sha, bi wo ba le fo Ondo abi Ogho, e ye ji ni ghun re yeye nati gbo Ilaje.

On a side note, I heard the Ilajes are not comfortable being in Nigeria, so they have decided to form Ilafra. They are planning to take the Ibos along tongue

Abeg leave Ilaje alone jare.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
I cannot even remotely claim to be Ilaje, but I know that your list is incomplete (the sort of thing one can get from google only).

Mr Ilaje haram, just to inform and educate you; Ilaje's are native to 4 states, including Lagos (Majidun Ilaje, Bariga, parts of Ikorodu etc).

You also exposed yourself with your post on Ilafra as a jest against the Igbo's.

Buhahaha mumu pesin, maybe you missed where I asked Egbon to know if Ilaje are in Lagos as well ? So how can Ilaje44 be Alj harem

You are getting more paranoid by the day. this is what ethnic bigotry causes. You think craze at times. Dude I do not even understand Ekiti and Ilaje dialect. Go figure.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:

You also exposed yourself with your post on breaking away from Nigeria with "Ilafra" as a jest against the Igbo's.

Beefu, Ilaje are NATIVE ONLY to the 3 States I mentioned earlier. The Ilajes in "Majidon" aka "Majidun", Iwaya, Makoko, Ajegunle, Bariga, Ugbo Elejo etc. are recent settlers there. You can not know more than me on this matter. I really bet you cant. Therefore, keep your insult to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

Beefu, Ilaje are NATIVE ONLY to the 3 States I mentioned earlier. The Ilajes in "Majidon" aka "Majidun", Iwaya, Makoko, Ajegunle, Bariga, Ugbo Elejo etc. are recent settlers there. You can not know more than me on this matter. I really bet you cant. Therefore, keep your insult to yourself.

Sir, Beaf is an ethnic bigot. His plan is well known by most of us here on Nairaland. Beaf along side his Igbo nairaland tribalist are trying to put edo and delta state in their baifra thus the propaganda. In this, they want all oil producing communities to be part of thus naming the yoruba and hausa nation parasites would be justified.

They do not care if Ilajes are yoruba or not, so long as they are oil producing, they are baifrans. Time and time again we have had Bini and itsekiri people disclaim this but Beaf keep bulling them along side his Igbo goons by either insulting them or calling them Alj harem as the case of yours now.

It is a common thread on Nairaland, once you do not follow the "Beaf-Baifra" ideology and you are from the Niger-delta or Lagos-indigene, then you are Alj harem.

Egbon please ignore him and enjoy nairaland jare.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

That is a sorry lie, bro. You are fake.
alj haram = Ilaje haram.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
alj haram = Ilaje haram.

How can he be alj harem when this is his facebook page.

http://de-de.facebook.com/Emopin

too much Fish dey worry your brain grin grin grin grin

satisfying laugh
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

That place can be anywhere in the Delta and even PHC. Amateure! grin

Likely his village grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Kilode1: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

I will never answer such a foolish question. I am not here to say my state is this your state is that. My case is ILAJE should be let alone, not the ILAJE in my state should be let alone. The Ilajes are native to 3 States in Nigeria namely:

1. Ondo
2. Ogun
3. Delta

I can be from any of the above. I really dont care. Leave Ilaje matter alone.

I approve this message.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

That place can be anywhere in the Delta and even PHC. Amateurgrin! Nigerians are suffering, no doubt. Before, my Usoko neighbours used to kill up to 10 pigs in a year, when they are in a celebratory mood. Now, they can not even afford just one pig. And pig is a staple in Usokoland o.

[size=15pt]Boy, u see, a great lot of people are not smiling in Nigeria. Poverty no get ethnicity o. You better change your ways and work towards making Nigeria better instead of working for your own pocket.[/size]

Very good !!! Very very good observation egbon

It is amazing how the youths of our country think at times.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ Ilaje44
grin grin grin
Sir, I see it didn't take long for your to decipher some characters on Nairaland! Don't worry, you'll enjoy your stay here, trust me on that. Please, speak up for your people before your history is re-written, all in the name of politics!

Beaf:
alj haram = Ilaje haram.

Did you read the thread from page 0?
Okay, here is his facebook page: http://de-de.facebook.com/Emopin

Enjoy!

Beaf: Word. cool

You will NEVER find Ilaje's living like this in Delta state; it is better for all Ilaje's to join the kith and kin in Delta.
What the phuck is this?

So, it means other Yoruba groups are "punishing" them, abi? Beaf!!!! *smh*
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
^
It means they are segregated, dummy.

Ilaje44:

That place can be anywhere in the Delta and even PHC. Amateurgrin! Nigerians are suffering, no doubt. Before, my Usoko neighbours used to kill up to 10 pigs in a year, when they are in a celebratory mood. Now, they can not even afford just one pig. And pig is a staple in Usokoland o.

Boy, u see, a great lot of people are not smiling in Nigeria. Poverty no get ethnicity o. You better change your ways and work towards making Nigeria better instead of working for your own pocket.
Since you say it can be Delta, can you post a single pic with source of anywhere remotely like that in Delta state? It is a challenge.
For any pic (good or bad) about Delta that you post, I will post 10 of Ilaje's suffering outside of Delta state (with source). Deal?

Take up the challenge if you are a man.

Ilaje haram. Bloody counterfeit.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
jason123: @ Ilaje44
grin grin grin
Sir, I see it didn't take long for your to decipher some characters on Nairaland! Don't worry, you'll enjoy your stay here, trust me on that. Please, speak up for your people before your history is re-written, all in the name of politics!

Did you read the thread from page 0?
Okay, here is his facebook page: http://de-de.facebook.com/Emopin

Enjoy!

So, it means other Yoruba groups are "punishing" them, abi? Beaf!!!! *smh*

He may think so! It is not uncommon of people like him to do so. Sometimes, a kidnapped person does develop sympathy for his kidnappers. Since Uduaghan is not doing something "ghighan" for them, it is not surprising that he has to extrapolate that experience to that of Ilaje being "used" by the other Yorubas because of epo robi. Beefu, diedie o.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf: ^
It means they are segregated, dummy.

Since you say it can be Delta, can you post a single pic with source of anywhere remotely like that in Delta state? It is a challenge.
For any pic (good or bad) about Delta that you post, I will post 10 of Ilaje's suffering outside of Delta state (with source). Deal?

Take up the challenge if you are a man.

Ilaje haram. Bloody counterfeit.

Beef, you can do that with an attention seeking challenger. I would NEVER do your bidding. O go gan sha. You want to send me on an errand? Da pada sile yin joo. Alainiro lori ara Galatia. O go gidi gan ni. Who is your mate that you want to send on a photo Safari? Just leave Ilaje alone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

He may think so! It is not uncommon of people like him to do so. Sometimes, a kidnapped person does develop sympathy for his kidnappers. Since Uduaghan is not doing something "ghighan" for them, it is not surprising that he has to extrapolate that experience to that of Ilaje being "used" by the other Yorubas because of epo robi. Beefu, diedie o.
Lol! Alhaji harem, you are a failure.
Your sick obsession with Delta state people in your various foolish guises is also a failure.

[size=21pt]YOU ARE A COUNTERFEIT AND A FAILURE.[/size]

NB: the pic challenge is still wide open.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
Lol! Alhaji harem, you are a failure.
Your sick obsession with Delta state people in your various foolish guises is also a failure.

[size=21pt]YOU ARE A FAILURE.[/size]

Go home, look around you, you will find them enmassgrin. Oro naa don-on, o fe ke!!! Oma akotile ta. Ajeguduragudu. Iriiri tara re...
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

Go home, look around you, you will find them enmassgrin.
You are simply admitting that you cannot take up the challenge? grin grin grin
LOLZZZZZ!!!

Tell us about life as a fake. Enh, mr alj boko haram.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
You are simply admitting that you cannot take up the challenge? grin grin grin
LOLZZZZZ!!!

Tell us about life as a fake. Enh, mr alj boko haram.

Gban Ilaje re! Mo ti fo temi ghun re. We gban, bo je pe wo gban rin, wa ti lo opolo re sodidi. Ma bino, mo ma pe ofo naa don re gan.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ektbear: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by 2mch(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf has met his match. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is definitely not Alj Harem. I Gbadun this Ilaje44.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ektbear: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
Like I said earlier...to the extent that you destroy certain narratives of political assclowns like Beaf, and idiots like Andre Uweh (using the alias oturugo) and Willy-Willy, you won't be popular with a certain crowd here grin

Nevertheless, keep up the good work my man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

Gban Ilaje re! Mo ti fo temi ghun re. We gban, bo je pe wo gban rin, wa ti lo opolo re sodidi. Ma bino, mo ma pe ofo naa don re gan.
Mr counterfeit. Are you scared of English? Are you scared of the challenge?
You have many cowards backing you now, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease rise to the pic challenge. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
ekt_bear: Like I said earlier...to the extent that you destroy certain narratives of political assclowns like Beaf, and idiots like Andre Uweh (using the alias oturugo) and Willy-Willy, you won't be popular with a certain crowd here grin

Nevertheless, keep up the good work my man.
Arsehole. What narrative has been even remotely challenged, aside from the fuckery you clowns try to spread?
You are only proving to be the fools who only know Nigeria through google (like ilaje44 aka alj haram).
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
Mr counterfeit. Are you scared of English? Are you scared of the challenge?
You have many cowards backing you now, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease rise to the pic challenge. grin grin grin grin

Omade naa ma ma oriki ara re ke . He may not be a bastard afterall! There might be HOPE ghun "eran-iya" aka BEEF yi sha. Aburo, o ti to, ma ke ma. Mo ma pe mo ti pa re gbe ju. Irun yi uwo naa se buru ke. Mo ji ji re ma ka puro ma Ilaje ma.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by bittyend(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf fish:

Arsehole. What narrative has been even remotely challenged, aside from the fuckery you clowns try to spread?
You are only proving to be the fools who only know Nigeria through google (like ilaje44 aka alj haram).

Why are you scared of Yoruba people?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ektbear: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Heh. If you were a wise man, you would keep quiet after being exposed as a phony several times by an actual indigene.

However, fortunately (for the purposes of keeping me and others reading this thread entertained) you are anything but a wise man cheesy

Please continue...I enjoy starting my day off with laughter grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
Mr counterfeit Ilaje, ayam still waiting o! cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Rhino5dm: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
Mr. Man give it up! I can't even understand his style of Yoruba.

Beaf: Mr counterfeit Ilaje, ayam still waiting o! cool

^

Are you Rolf Aamot or something? SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.