Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41155 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
Mr counterfeit, fake Ilaje who does not even know what states Ilaje's are native to. Mr fake, with the number of years you took to reply, I thought you were even building a website to provide pictures of Delta state that are equivalent to the phucked up places Ilaje's live in outside.

No pics? Lol!
You are too much of a coward to take the challenge, not so? Cos you are lying.

Delta state peeps demand that all Ilaje's join us to be with their kith and kin who do not suffer discrimination.

What a clown Ilaje44 haram is. Tell us about life as a counterfeit. grin grin grin

Another pic, bro:

And I was starting to believe you were redeemable. You dont need to show us your run down shanties in the guise of Ilaje village. Give me photos with geographical coordinates on them. Would you? Abi upon all the monies wey Lucky dey give you, you no fit buy Camera or a Smartphone with GPS on it? It is you WHO has to do what I WILL (German English grin), not me do what YOU want.

BTW, before, when my Usoko neighbours are in a celebratory mood, they used to kill up to 10 pigs in a year. Now, they can not even afford just one pig, and pig is a staple in Usokoland.

Boy, u see, a great lot of people are not smiling in Nigeria. Poverty no get ethnicity at all at all. You better change your ways and work towards making Nigeria better instead of working for your own pocket.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
I pity Ilaje people, see how they are living. Even other Yoruba Clan don't like to marry Ilajes because they see them as backward uncivilized creatures.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:
And I was starting to believe you were redeemable. You dont need to show us your run down shanties in the guise of Ilaje village. Give me photos with geographical coordinates on them. Would you? Abi upon all the monies wey Lucky dey give you, you no fit buy Camera or a Smartphone with GPS on it? It is you WHO has to do what I WILL (German English grin), not me do what YOU want.

BTW, before, when my Usoko neighbours are in a celebratory mood, they used to kill up to 10 pigs in a year. Now, they can not even afford just one pig, and pig is a staple in Usokoland.

Boy, u see, a great lot of people are not smiling in Nigeria. Poverty no get ethnicity at all at all. [size=18pt]You better change your ways and work towards making Nigeria better instead of working for your own pocket.[/size]

^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
@Mr Aiyenuro,
I see you are having fun! grin grin grin
Please don't take the insults serious just educate the people that want to be educated and leave the rest to their illusions.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Pig? A staple food? Ewwww...no wondr beaf now dreams of beef.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wily2wily: I pity Ilaje people, see how they are living. Even other Yoruba Clan don't like to marry Ilajes because they see them as backward uncivilized creatures.

Dude, why are you trying to involve yourself?? People are actually trying to "leave Igbo out of this" (what you always scream about) yet you and Andre Uweh aka Cheta (Igbo youth leader UK) keep butting in.

Don't get involved! Please!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
I don't see the need of insulting the Isoko people. Let's all respect eachother and try to keep the conversation civil!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola: Pig? A staple food? Ewwww...no wondr beaf now dreams of beef.

Desola, o ko mo ni? Ok, a lot of you young folks dont know much about the inhabitants of your country Nigeria sha. There is no meat that is as popular as pork in the land of the Usobo / Usoko. They can kill because of pig meat. It is not uncommon for people that rever pork so much to live like pigs as seen in the pictures of his village above.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
jason123: @Mr Aiyenuro,
I see you are having fun! grin grin grin
Please don't take the insults serious just educate the people that want to be educated and leave the rest to their illusions.

I am having fun o jare. If he insult Ilaje, Usoko will get it too. I happen to know them very well. I know their abominations too. They are generally good people, except they dont like marrying Yoruba people. One almost matcheted me with cutlass, because he thought I impregnated his daughter. Maybe things have changed sha over the years, because that incidence happened some twenty years ago.

Anyway, they can party a lot like Yoruba people. Ogogoro and pork flows freely.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
See how Ilaje people are suffering hardship, instead of other Yorubas to help them, they are discriminating on them.
Yorubas Clan like Ilaje oil not Ilaje people
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

I am having fun o jare. If he insult Ilaje, Usoko will get it too. I happen to know them very well. I know their abominations too. They are generally good people, except they dont like marrying Yoruba people. One almost matcheted me with cutlass, because he thought I impregnated his daughter. Maybe things have changed sha over the years, because that incidence happened some twenty years ago.

grin grin grin
Sir, I am enjoying your character. Maybe that's why BEAF dislike Yorubas grin grin! If they have party a lot, that means you guys are quite similar!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

Desola, o ko mo ni? Ok, a lot of you young folks dont know much about the inhabitants of your country Nigeria sha. There is no meat that is as popular as pork in the land of the Usobo / Usoko. They can kill because of pig meat. It is not uncommon for people that rever pork so much to live like pigs as seen in the pictures of his village above.

I completely agree!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by hercules07: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje is just a superstar, I hope he is not somebody reincarnated, I will definitely bookmark this page.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
hercules07: Ilaje is just a superstar, I hope he is not somebody reincarnated, I will definitely bookmark this page.

I tell ya! I dey enjoy the guy gan mehn!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
jason123:

grin grin grin
Sir, I am enjoying your character. Maybe that's why BEAF dislike Yorubas grin grin! If they have party a lot, that means you guys are quite similar!

Well, all humans share one similarity or the other with each other. I would not deny that. If a Yoruba man does gragra to you, he might just be demonstrating. However, if a Delta man, especially Usoko/Usobo reaches for his cutlass, you better run or go get yourself a gun. He will cut you if he catches you. They are very rudimentary in that regard.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by seunny4lif(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
NA WHAOOOOOOOOOOOO.........NAIRALAND DO MAKE SOME PEOPLE KOLO BIGGEST TIME.ONDO STATE APART FROM AKURES,AKOKOS THE REST LANGUAGES ARE CLOSED FROM IDARE,OWO,ILAJE,IKALE,ONDO,APOI AND IKERE...........AND THEY ARE ALL YORUBAS.GO ASK THEM?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

Well, all humans share one similarity or the other with each other. I would not deny that. If a Yoruba man does gragra to you, he might just be demonstrating. However, if a Delta man, especially Usoko/Usobo go for his cutlass, you better run or go get yourself a gun. He will cut you if he catches you. They are very rudimentary in that regard.

HAHAHAHA! grin grin grin grin
Mehn, this is funny mehn!

You know a lot about Delta especially Usoko people; how come?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
seunny4lif: NA WHAOOOOOOOOOOOO.........NAIRALAND DO MAKE SOME PEOPLE KOLO BIGGEST TIME.ONDO STATE APART FROM AKURES,AKOKOS THE REST LANGUAGES ARE CLOSED FROM IDARE,OWO,ILAJE,IKALE,ONDO,APOI AND IKERE...........AND THEY ARE ALL YORUBAS.GO ASK THEM?

Irun a mi gi ghan an re yen. Keeti?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
jason123:

HAHAHAHA! grin grin grin grin
Mehn, this is funny mehn!

You know a lot about Delta especially Usoko people; how come?

I lived with them now! Only I dont speak their language.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

I lived with them now! Only I dont speak their language.

Interesting! You are quite a character sir and many of us will want you to spend more time on Nairaland! Whenever you can, just use it as a pass time!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
hercules07: Ilaje is just a superstar, I hope he is not somebody reincarnated, I will definitely bookmark this page.

Oma Ilaje (Yoruba) mo gha rin. Just like Awolowo, I believe in life after death grin. Who could that person be? Anyway sha, my name is not BABATUNDE.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
jason123:

Interesting! You are quite a character sir and many of us will want you to spend more time on Nairaland! Whenever you can, just use it as a pass time!

I had a lot of time yesterday and today. I can say I am alittle bit "addicted" to Nairaland. I am here even though I am invicible.

Nairalist was also a site I enjoyed so much. Unfortunately, Seun could not continue with that site. I must admit that I yanshed some girls in Akure with the help of Nairalist. It is a shame that the site is not being updated. Anyway, it is fun. I dont have problem mingling with younger people. I will continue to come around as time permit me.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

really?? Is that the same for Urhobo peoples, their cousins?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

I had a lot of time yesterday and today. I can say I am alittle bit "addicted" to Nairaland. I am here even though I am invicible.

Nairalist was also a site I enjoyed so much. Unfortunately, Seun could not continue with that site. I must admit that [b]I yanshed some girls in Akure [/b]with the help of Nairalist. It is a shame that the site is not being updated. Anyway, it is fun. I dont have problem mingling with younger people. I will continue to come around as time permit me.

Shame, you dey talk like this and you call yourself agbalagba. angry
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Kilode1: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
Well, Omo to ni iya Ohun o ni sun . . .
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola:

really?? Is that the same for Urhobo peoples, their cousins?

Urhobo are to Isoko as Ondo is to Ule-Oluji. They are quite similar in character and lingo. They can understand each other mutually. Things might have changed over the years, but they do not like to marry Yorubas.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola:

Shame, you dey talk like this and you call yourself agbalagba. angry

Eeeyah, oma mi, ma bino! I was too excited you know. I believe the people here are above 18. Anyway, oju re ni w'aiye ma. Se wo ti gbo? E lee!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

Urhobo are to Isoko as Ondo is to Ule-Oluji. They are quite similar in character and lingo. They can understand each other mutually. Things might have changed over the years, but they do not like to marry Yorubas.

Beautiful! I will drag my sister to the computer when next I see her so she can read this. It's a shame sha, as I liked the boy but something was always fishy.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Kilode?!:
Well, Omo to ni iya Ohun o ni sun . . .

ohun na on ni sun! grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola:

Beautiful! I will drag my sister to the computer when next I see her so she can read this. It's a shame sha, as I liked the boy but something was always fishy.

Uhrobo peeps are cool o! Don't allow BEAF to spoil the beautiful thing happening between your sister and her man!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ektbear: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola, don't let some stuff on NL spoil your sister's personal life undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation / Asari Dokubo Speaks On Niger-Delta Avengers (video) / Photos Of Jewelry Recovered From Abdullahi Mukhtar's In-law's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.