Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? (25223 Views)

Poll: What are the basic uses of computer

For browsing: 0% (0 votes)
For storing stories: 0% (0 votes)
For checking ur email only: 0% (0 votes)
For visiting those u want to chat with : 0% (0 votes)
For storing information, receiving information,passing data by following the sets of the system to generate good and viable information: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2012
unbiasedjudge: It is FOR BETTER OR WORSE. SO HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO TELL HER YOU STILL LOVE HER. cool
ur gay mos def.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by binky2: 6:32pm On May 24, 2012
Bro datz been rada 2d xtreme.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by bknight: 6:34pm On May 24, 2012
I thought abt this again. After thoroughly considering all considerable factors and outcomes:

I repeat, DIVORCE HER!..be the fool and do it peacefully.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by binky2: 6:36pm On May 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

rethink what exactly?! if there are kids then this is a more important reason why you should divorce the lady....unless you have no problem in having your kids seeing their mother disrespect you like that, and possibly raising them believing that it is ok to cheat
luv hr mre nd mre.

although you are right, the thought of throwing a match through the window and letting them burn to death, while cashing the life insurance payout, would certainly come to mind.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 24, 2012
That is a test I will never have to take...
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2012
Fhemmmy:

There is no need for that . . . . Just walk away and enjoy the life of your head

although it aint right, i can surely find many reasons why this solution would make a lot of sense to people:
- if a man has giving up his life and dreams for this damsel, yet she is the neighborhood sl[b]u[/b]t, i sure would UNDERSTAND.
- if a man has gone broke because he gave every dime he had to be with this lady, and yet she was the neighborhood hoe, i sure would UNDERSTAND.
- if a man has put all his family/friends against him due to his marriage to this lady, and yet she was the neighborhood hoe, i sure would UNDERSTAND.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by OkijaPriest: 6:49pm On May 24, 2012
It is a deal breaker..

I will simply get the kids tested to determine which are mine and severe all ties with her.. Get the police involved for her to sign a surety that should anything happen to me she will be the first suspect cos a woman who can cheat can also kill..

No point hitting her.. No point killing her.. Just walk away.. No forgiveness as thats unforgivable..
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:56pm On May 24, 2012
deshclones:

liar alert.....................dude is a bad liar..so your supposed wife confessed to carrying anoda man's child and the first thing you do is come on NL to seek advice shocked shocked shocked....o boy grow up....get a life and get busy cool cool
[color=#990000][/color]lmao!!D dude just needed to post a topic is all
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by cigie(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2012
deshclones:

liar alert.....................dude is a bad liar..so your supposed wife confessed to carrying anoda man's child and the first thing you do is come on NL to seek advice shocked shocked shocked....o boy grow up....get a life and get busy cool cool
Walahi...i dont believe the guy...nontheless, i doubt if i can harbour that kinda wife in my house even though its against my doctrine...she just has to go! Having a child outside our home is the worst she could do.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Sike(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2012
Who be dis @OP self? sad
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by goodluckizuchi: 7:13pm On May 24, 2012
undecidedMan I we advice u not to put her away yet first go to hospital text her text urself bcs u may bbe thinking or suspecting her futurnat she got pregnate (2)point)is if that u real love ur wife and ur wife real love u too then such thing happy u we first think why and how and after u ask urslef that then call ur wife why did u cheat on me after that u know what she we say 4r that u know either to call his or ur family to urge u whatt to do (3)point)I we advice u to to cheak urself and ask urself I my doing my respossibility as a man in the family if u are not u know were u we urge urself (4)point)u now ask ur wife what have I don wrong after she xplain u now see were the problem is and now know either to put her outside or to comsider her.such is live man take heart do it as a man)thanks
[color=#000099][/color] cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by badesco(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2012
Let her go if not it may doom for you. A woman like would probably kill you
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by BUSHMAN1: 7:26pm On May 24, 2012
i will say good luck to her, and send her packing, ovbviously she has no feelings for me,also she done me a big favor, by revealing the type of person she is
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Georgeu4(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2012
D best tin is 2 divorce her authomatically she has divorce her self, wat is d probability that after setlin wit her she would stil nt go an commit another 1. Guy if u want 2 leave long an u value ur dear life just delete her name 4rm d book of record an continue wit ur lyfe.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 24, 2012
Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of question is this sef?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 24, 2012
Okija Priest: It is a deal breaker..

I will simply get the kids tested to determine which are mine and severe all ties with her.. Get the police involved for her to sign a surety that should anything happen to me she will be the first suspect cos a woman who can cheat can also kill..

No point hitting her.. No point killing her.. Just walk away.. No forgiveness as thats unforgivable..

You are right oh. It is hard for a woman to cheat and a cheating one most definitely can kill.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by nwanze2: 7:44pm On May 24, 2012
I wil chase her out.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by andyanders: 7:51pm On May 24, 2012
Well,this is a serious issue that only you the poster is privy to.How can another person pregnant your wife? Are you impotent that you asked her to get pregnant from another man? Or that she confessed to you that you are not the father to the baby she is caring?

Or at what point you realized that you are not the father to the baby? Calling her your wife sounds funny because no true wife will have another man father the baby of her true husband. Or the man married the woman for you feeds you and takes care of both of you and in the process,got her pregnant.
Check yourself well before I come back to give my advise because this sounds funny.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by coogar: 7:52pm On May 24, 2012
Victor joseph: Will you still love her,kill her,send her to the guy that got her inpregnated then after delivery you take her back or simply divorce her? I need your advice guys! cus am presently passing through the situation

you're going through this situation?
perhaps you should give us the details and who the
other man is......
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Ekowise(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2012
SPEECHLESSSSS!!!
May it neva be my portion in JESUS name.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Kolababa: 8:05pm On May 24, 2012
Continue to live with a cheating wife is like signing your death warant.
What gives you and assurance that the two children she has for you are yours. My brother, let those children go for DNA test and then divorce her.
Or if you love her, you can forgive her but make sure you write your Will because your death is imminent.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Riskymallam: 8:08pm On May 24, 2012
emmysenior: see wetin movies do to ur head, go format ur brain n install beta programme, which kind luv. What happnd 2 seperation? If she rily luv u in d 1st place, she won't tink of cheatn on u.

Listen hombre, an opinion is an opinion. If it ticks you off, I suggest you go and kiss a high tension wire.

There was a clause in my previous post, I guess you were too simpleminded to notice it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by ziccoit: 8:11pm On May 24, 2012
ARareGem: Why does the word 'scam' come to my mind when I read the original post? undecided undecided

A man was sent to Israel for a two year course by his organisation. He left a wife with two kids. Communication was smooth between the couple for the first year only for the wife to stop picking his calls regularly afterwards. He came back home 2yrs later only to notice his beloved wife was nowhere to be found. She was hiding.

The man was later called to a meeting the same day where he was told his beloved wife was nursing a set of twins and his Cousin was responsible. This was the cousin he sponsored his education right from the secondary sch up to the university. He was staying with them pending the time he would gain employment after university.

This is a true life story. Things happen.

Women could be dangerous my brother. So, you had better believe the @op.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Pain(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2012
what is the title of this movie?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Kenneth457(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2012
I wil divorc her n move far away 4rm her soo dat i wont tink much abt her coz she is not caring my baby.Gosh ur wife is wicked.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2012
Only those who are married can answer this question more accurately.
Single folk need not worry themselves providing answers to what they do not know.

But this will not be my portion...
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by lizton(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2012
She is the one to choose where to go. The parents the man or any other. But definitely she will not exist again as part of my home instantly. No negotiation.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by mallambature: 8:21pm On May 24, 2012
deshclones:

my sentiments exactly...
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by maybel(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2012
oneakj:
WHAT! Somebody's wife has bin banged swollen and all you can do is laugh??
hahahahaha. O boy,i cant 4get this quote in my life,never. U're so funny.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by olivia19(f): 8:27pm On May 24, 2012
i will send her to d guy dat get pregnate and later divous her grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Ohislee(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2012
Is your still young, if she is, she must be pretty hott. My dear guy, for a hot lady, the pressure from men around them is really high, and it only takes the grace of God for few not to succum. If you look @ it frm an aspect, the cheating might not be her fault, but 4 her 2 have been invovled it till the extent she got pregnant, mehn thats unforgiveable, how can you cope with having a bastard in your house, the thought of it, is not one dat anybody can easily accept.
As 4 me, I would say send her packing, or give her an indefinite space, untill further notice, may be God will make a way.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by maybel(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2012
mimon79: Oh that's no brainer. I will simply impregnate him, as for her, well, u dont want to know what i will do....believe me smiley
Impregnate him? Dont u think u are derailing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Had Sex With Me / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.