Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? (25215 Views)

Poll: What are the basic uses of computer

For browsing: 0% (0 votes)
For storing stories: 0% (0 votes)
For checking ur email only: 0% (0 votes)
For visiting those u want to chat with : 0% (0 votes)
For storing information, receiving information,passing data by following the sets of the system to generate good and viable information: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by princeparis(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2012
^^^ it is a man's world. Seriuosly what do you expect? She should abort? Go to man's house and come back after having a baby? Or the guy should be topping another pregnancy and say it is own? I dont what you expect.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by daviesmania(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2012
I wil kill them both in the hashest possible way, i will stone de guy 2 dead & R.APE my wife to dead. Lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Agrika: 1:37pm On May 25, 2012
I want to ask all the men here who kills the man that goes out and impregnate another girl,or rather impregnates the wife sister or relation or even his daughter?, who divorces the man who brings children from previous marriages or even those borne to him out of wedlock and expect the woman to take care of them? the answer is nobody!
im not supporting what the woman did but i know in every story there is always at least two sides of it, look into yourself and question yourself what you must have done wrong to pushed a married woman to do such thing
As for those of you citing the Bible as supporting divorce only on grounds of adultery you should also remember the story of the adultrous women when Jesus said "that he who is without sin should cast the first stone"
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Moppettohbahd: 1:38pm On May 25, 2012
no need of killig anybody i fink,jst make it a tit 4 tat ting...impregnate anoda woman n bring her home...den she hersef decide wat her fate is gon be no need of killig anybody i fink,jst make it a tit 4 tat ting...impregnate anoda woman n bring her home...den she hersef decide wat her fate is gonna be!SHIKENA!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by kolaoloye(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2012
She ceased being my wife. Our other children must go for DNA test with immediate alacrity.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by WhyAWhy(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2012
[size=18pt]I repeat I WILL KILL HER codedly[/size]
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by PalmTree(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2012
Balyz: What would Jesus do?

Jesus did not have a wife, so back to ur question... I know not!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by PalmTree(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2012
Balyz: What would Jesus do?

Jesus never had a wife... So back to your question.... I dont know grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Ninapha(f): 4:11pm On May 25, 2012
For a woman to be this silly, either d husband is impotent or no- do- well. Man check urself. She cd fling but gettn pregnant hmmm!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by joyce30: 6:11pm On May 25, 2012
What the woman did is very bad. But if the reverse was the case as in if it was the husband that cheated and impregnated a woman/girl. Would u all say or ask the woman 2 kill her husband or divorce him or make his life a living hell?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by NovusHomo(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2012
I will impregnate the other man's wife. Do me do you, as they say.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 25, 2012
Victor joseph: Will you still love her,kill her,send her to the guy that got her inpregnated then after delivery you take her back or simply divorce her? I need your advice guys! cus am presently passing through the situation
if you expect your wife to take in your extra-marital child that you had after you got married then you should be willing to do the same thing
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Ranoscky(m): 12:48am On May 26, 2012
maybel: hahahahaha. O boy,i cant 4get this quote in my life,never. U're so funny.
I dey tel u, lool.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Balyz: 1:50am On May 26, 2012
mykali:

Jesus is SUPERHUMAN...we are not. dont bring Him into this, biko
Ok ok let me rephrase the question to what would Jesus want you to do? Eh?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by ektbear: 1:56am On May 26, 2012
Torture both him and her to death in the most painful and slow way imaginable.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by firstlady4(f): 12:11pm On May 26, 2012
Men are totaly selfish and wicked. what happens to men that goes out side and inpregnate numerious ladies at the same time bring them home? i feel the man should accept her, forgive her and continue with the marriage. For better for worst.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Olumogun: 4:42pm On May 26, 2012
first_lady: Men are totaly selfish and wicked. what happens to men that goes out side and inpregnate numerious ladies at the same time bring them home? i feel the man should accept her, forgive her and continue with the marriage. For better for worst.

^^^ LETS JUST ASSUMED THAT THE MAN IN QUESTION IS YOUR SENIOR BROTHER,
TELL US EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL DO?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by tlops(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2012
tunde233: Matt 19:9
"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife,
except it be for fornication, and shall marry another,
committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is
put away doth commit adultery". KJV

The word of God permits divorce in this case

God hates divorce.
Love covers multitude of sin.

Your action will be determined by your love.

But she committed ADULTERY not Fornication!!!!

So no divorce...
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 26, 2012
Olumogun:

^^^ LETS JUST ASSUMED THAT THE MAN IN QUESTION IS YOUR SENIOR BROTHER,
TELL US EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL DO?
Would be angry as hell at his wife, but would accept what happened as we would accept it if it were my brother who got another woman pregnant
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by PalmTree(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2012
sosoluv:
Would be angry as hell at his wife, but would accept what happened as we would accept it if it were my brother who got another woman pregnant

Its easier said dan done, your bros being an african wouldn't accept dt. U knw why men won't accept such? Its because MOST not ALL women in naija become a liabilty to their hubby financially et al immediately after marriage. grin So u want me to feed/clothe/house d wife and d bastard?grin Haba, Pity men na! Just my opinion ooo abeg nobody sud insult mi ooo grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 28, 2012
Connoisseur:
The idea of raising some cash via insurance payout sounds so appealing.
For me, divorcing her would be loving her too much.

nothing better than to get some money while getting rid of a bad partner, lol!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 28, 2012
Agrika: I want to ask all the men here who kills the man that goes out and impregnate another girl,or rather impregnates the wife sister or relation or even his daughter?, who divorces the man who brings children from previous marriages or even those borne to him out of wedlock and expect the woman to take care of them? the answer is nobody!
im not supporting what the woman did but i know in every story there is always at least two sides of it, look into yourself and question yourself what you must have done wrong to pushed a married woman to do such thing

who gives a DAMN why she went to cheat?! she is a disrespectful/dishonest woman, thats why......and thats more than enough to divorce her. just because some stoopid women out there "accept" that their men cheat, doesnt mean that the act is RIGHT. let these dumbasss women live their own miserable lives, and stop pretending that there is nothing wrong with what the woman of this particular story did.

joyce30: What the woman did is very bad. But if the reverse was the case as in if it was the husband that cheated and impregnated a woman/girl. Would u all say or ask the woman 2 kill her husband or divorce him or make his life a living hell?

if it was the reverse then the same logic applies.....now if the wife is stoopid enough to decide to stay with her cheating husband (like many do), then thats their problem, and shouldnt be taken as a reference on what is RIGHT to do in such instance.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by CHIDIEJIOGU: 6:31pm On May 31, 2012
you mean a situation goes beyond rumour,but she displays it by giving you evidence of an unwanted pregnancy and you're telling me to relax,talk to her and each day she'll sit beside me and i'll watch the pregnancy grow? I mean just think of the senerio
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Well as a WOMAN,

I will turn the scenario around.

If my man impregnated another woman..I honestly don't know what I would do.

Flip out, Cry, Hate him, Forgive him, love him more, or hug him...never know until you are in the situation. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Well as a WOMAN,

I will turn the scenario around.

If my man impregnated another woman..I honestly don't know what I would do.

Flip out, Cry, Hate him, Forgive him, love him more, or hug him...never know until you are in the situation. undecided

Givin' Moi the License to Keep Nyanshing the next door Neighbor Huh? {OH I Love ma Wife} cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Had Sex With Me / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.