Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... (21170 Views)

I Turned Down This White Boy Who Tried To Have Sex With Me- I Am Scared! / I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by deenee: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by tpia5: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
^makes one wonder, doesnt it.

the op has an active imagination.

seems if a man so much as looks at her, her mind immediately goes into the gutter.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by deenee: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
I want to derail from the thread a little bit. The sentence structure is wrong. It should read: He drives a Benz and yet I turned him down or He owns a Benz and I still turned him down/ rejected his offer/declined his request.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
Lmfao writing these long speeches about why you hate men...What does this have to do with the Original Poster not Liking 34 year old men??

Exactly!...LoL

What does writing these Long Man Hating Bibles about why Mz Darkskin Hates men have to do with her encounter?...

..LmL i think you are just jealous because Tisabone is getting more shine than you right now.

LSFL!!

Some folks cannot read and have no problem advertising that embarrassing fact to the world.

How anybody can get "man hating" or "steal Tisa's shine" from my post...is a wonder. Talk about INSECURITY.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by harakiri(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
TisaBone:

he was 34, im 23, and he was too old for me. the last time i ended up liking an older man, my cousin told me all about him, and that he was a married womanizer

You weren't interested in him and yet you got to find out how old he was. Very "interesting".
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
lmao you are mad huh? what you fail to realize is that with each post you are proving my point....

"those hit WILL hollar"....

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by ZUBY77(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lmao you are mad huh? what you fail to realize is that with each post you are proving my point....

"those hit WILL hollar"....

Why dont you just shut up? This world does not revolve around you and your moms advice.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
ZUBY77:

Why dont you just shut up? This world does not revolve around you and your moms advice.

LOL@ this oloshi! Nice try. smiley
Pathetic but nice try.

Like I said: "those hit WILL hollar"....
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by harakiri(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
@MsDarkSkin]

When rocks are thrown aimlessly, those hit will scream out in pain.

That explains this extraordinary lengthy post.

As you can see, you've managed to bruise the egos of many men who are like him - MINUS THE MONEY. <<<

Yeah right! Aren't you one of those who ridicule men that aren't "paid"? And yet when a man is paid and makes moves on you, you think it's because of what he's got. What is seriously wrong with you little women? A man ain't got no money and you call him a scrub. A man finally makes good money and use that against him. Pathetic!

Their ONLY 'power' after slaving to make a living, is to then put down strong women who do not fit in their ideal small minded box:

Please define a "strong woman".

- I am THE/A man...if I call to her, she must come.

- ALL women are the same

- NO WOMAN is to refuse me, or the material things I offer to compensate for my lack of character

...and yet if you're with a man who doesn't have this attitude, you'd label him as not being "man enough". Hypocrite!

You, Tisa, broke 'the rules' by rejecting him and questioning him. Period.

Yeah...she broke the "rules" by spending much time getting to know him to the extent she got to know his age. If she really wasn't interested in him, she wouldn't even notice what he was driving but evidently from this ADVERT she put on nairaland, she took note of the car and it's a chip on her shoulder that she can actually turn down a man driving a dead beat mercedes from the early 1980's. What an achievement! Her people must be proud of her. More power to women!!! grin

Oh, and I am sure to some of these guys on here "calling you out", that you must forget the other threads declaring women who DO want men who have nice things/rides/money as being "gold diggers". wink How convenient would that be, right?

She doesn't like good things but she noticed the mercedes. Do you have a brain?

A man CAN own a Maserati and can indeed be humble, only interested in know who Tisa is - NO DOUBT. But at the end of the day you will only know by his actions and the fact that his "game"/approach would be totally different from a chauvinist. For one thing, he would introduce himself in a manner that clearly aims to separate himself from his wealth.

From her thread, she is the only one who has displayed materialism. A guy was interested in her. She was interested in what he was driving. I'm pretty sure the guy didn't drive up to her jangling car keys. She was checking him out. This same dumb a$$ bimbo would strip n.a.k.e.d in broad daylight if it was either Snoop Dogg or Hulk Hogan who are old enough to be her dad. So would you...you bloody lying hypocrite!!!

A DECENT MAN:

Would introduce himself and immediately ask your name.
He would look for clues to try to see what type of things you like to get a glimpse of whether or not you two would
be compatible.

"Hi/Hello. I hope you are not too busy, I'd hate to keep you, but I just could not help but notice you.
I like the way you carry yourself and would like to get to know you better. For starters, my name is 'X'.
And if you don't mind my asking, what is your name beautiful?...

*extends hand to shake yours, as he is an arms's length from you, to give you space*

" ___, nice to meet you/I like that. So are you from around here?...
"What kind of things do you like? .... "You're kidding! Same here.....(makes an effort to discuss
the similarities between you two but making it brief as he noticed you were on your way/busy doing something
before)

"Well, [insert your name] it was nice getting to know you. I see you have a few errands to run, as I do. Here is my contact information....

"I hope to hear from you soon....Please, take care.

(Maintains EYE CONTACT the entire time, and leaves as you do, to make sure you don't get that "he's watching me walk away!" feeling.)

That guy: A) Shows consideration for your time. B) Made an effort to introduce and form a bond between you two C) Gave you HIS contact information, not asking for yours because he wants YOU to know you the right to make the decision. He is not interested in bombarding you with calls - WORST OF ALL late night calls where it's 'ok to talk nasty before even going on a date'. tongue The fact that he left when you did, and you didn't look back to see him admiring what he might end up "smashing", shows this is a man who appreciates your feelings and has some self control.

That's a decent approach...

Versus the clown who while talking to you, checks to "see the time" every second just in case you hadn't seen his Rolex the first 30 times he did. Not to mention only interested in "informing you" of how great he is, his achievements, what he has and not caring if he's caught taking a few glimpses of your bodily features/shape.

And how did you know this isn't how it went down? He is checking his rolex and so what? Don't you check your smartphone impulsively every day even if no one's communicating with you? You're one stupid bit$h MzDarkskin. I didn't know it was this bad till now.

These are the things REAL women watch out for, and determines whether or not they consider a man. IT'S ALL IN THE APPROACH. It's not about singling out men who have things/money....as I have always said..."If I see a FLASHY man, I go the other way"...I stand by that.

It's always in the approach. Problem is you materialistic bit$hes are always checking the guy out every second. If he adjusts his collar, it's because he wants you to know it's Ralph Lauren. If he adjusts his belt, it's because he wants you to know it's gucci. If he checks out the air in his tires, it's because you wants you to know he's riding high on 28" Lexani rims. If he takes you to a decent restaurant, it's because he wants to throw his money around. If he takes you to his 10 bedroom mansion, it's because he wants to impress you. If he doesn't show any seriousness in dating you, then you go into a fit of rage wondering if you aren't good enough.

Dumb a$$ bit$h!!!

Growing up, I remember my mom telling me as a child "When hungry, NEVER lie on your back, lie on your belly". Meaning, "a woman with dignity would rather suppress her pain/deal with reality rather than spread her legs for the highest bidder for a way out."

Who gives a $hit about what your mom said?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
harakiri: From her thread, she is the only one who has displayed materialism. A guy was interested in her. She was interested in what he was driving. I'm pretty sure the guy didn't drive up to her jangling car keys. She was checking him out. This same dumb a$$ bimbo would strip n.a.k.e.d in broad daylight if it was either Snoop Dogg or Hulk Hogan who are old enough to be her dad. So would you...you bloody lying hypocrite!!!

And how did you know this isn't how it went down? He is checking his rolex and so what? Don't you check your smartphone impulsively every day even if no one's communicating with you? You're one stupid bit$h MzDarkskin. I didn't know it was this bad till now.

It's always in the approach. Problem is you materialistic bit$hes are always checking the guy out every second. If he adjusts his collar, it's because he wants you to know it's Ralph Lauren. If he adjusts his belt, it's because he wants you to know it's gucci. If he checks out the air in his tires, it's because you wants you to know he's riding high on 28" Lexani rims. If he takes you to a decent restaurant, it's because he wants to throw his money around. If he takes you to his 10 bedroom mansion, it's because he wants to impress you. If he doesn't show any seriousness in dating you, then you go into a fit of rage wondering if you aren't good enough.

Dumb a$$ bit$h!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aho3ZE0YrbA
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by harakiri(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aho3ZE0YrbA

What a coincidence! Do you know Ryu is my favorite character on SF? He was the first one i started out with way back in 1993 and till date, i'm still a hardcore Ryu "user"...lol grin grin cheesy
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
harakiri]@MsDarkSkin

That explains this extraordinary lengthy post.

Nah, but it does explain your "angry" response though. cheesy

Yeah right! Aren't you one of those who ridicule men that aren't "paid"? And yet when a man is paid and makes moves on you, you think it's because of what he's got.

You must have me confused. Please DO find and quote where I have said so....Go on. wink

What is seriously wrong with you little women? A man ain't got no money and you call him a scrub. A man finally makes good money and use that against him. Pathetic!

Again, you can't be talking about me. Not sure what brand of glue you are sniffing but, you'd better stop.
You're confusing one of the BIGGEST "benefit of the doubt" type of women ON here with others.

Please define a "strong woman".

A woman with morals and stands by them.

...and yet if you're with a man who doesn't have this attitude, you'd label him as not being "man enough". Hypocrite!

again...show me where I have said that.

Yeah...she broke the "rules" by spending much time getting to know him to the extent she got to know his age. If she really wasn't interested in him, she wouldn't even notice what he was driving but evidently from this ADVERT she put on nairaland, she took note of the car and it's a chip on her shoulder that she can actually turn down a man driving a dead beat mercedes from the early 1980's. What an achievement! Her people must be proud of her. More power to women!!! grin

No, I wasn't responding to her initial thread at first but rather what she said as a result to people bashing her. If you look you would see what I am getting at. Besides, there are people in this world who are not as private. They will tell you their age, where they live and what they do even if there is no expectations to see you again. I've seen it happen. Perhaps that is the case with the guy. Only he and Tisa knows. Calling her a "liar" and claiming its part of her imagination is uncalled for.

She doesn't good things but she noticed the mercedes. Do you have a brain?

OBVIOUSLY she wants good things and yes she noticed the mercedes but her point AS SHE PUT IN THE INITIAL POST is that she declined him because of HIM, not because of his ride. She also stated that had she gone with him just because of his ride it would mean she is a GOLD DIGGER. That is the point. That is what I responded to. Hediot.

From her thread, she is the only one who has displayed materialism. A guy was interested in her. She was interested in what he was driving. I'm pretty sure the guy didn't drive up to her jangling car keys. She was checking him out. This same dumb a$$ bimbo would strip n.a.k.e.d in broad daylight if it was either Snoop Dogg or Hulk Hogan who are old enough to be her dad. So would you...you bloody lying hypocrite!!!

Right because you know me personally. GTFOH.
You are CLEARLY mad as hell. grin

"those hit...."

And how did you know this isn't how it went down? [b]He is checking his rolex and so what? Don't you check your smartphone impulsively every day even if no one's communicating with you?

LMAO!! THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! grin grin
HORRIBLE analogy. I am not the one trying to "holla" at someone. Fuk you talking about boy? I never SAID THAT IS NOT HOW IT WENT DOWN, I WAS TALKING TO TISA, AND EXPLAINING THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE WAY MEN APPROACH WOMEN, AND REAL WOMEN LOOK OUT FOR THE APPROACH AND THEREAFTER DECIDE IF THE MAN IS WORTH IT! LEARN TO FUKIN READ, Arrow!

You're one stupid bit$h MzDarkskin. I didn't know it was this bad till now.

Your bush monkey mother is the stupid biitch. Know and understand that!!

It's always in the approach.

OK. My point exactly, so you can stop crying like a hurt manbitch now.

Problem is you materialistic bit$hes are always checking the guy out every second.

Again, you must be talking about your mammy!!

If he adjusts his collar, it's because he wants you to know it's Ralph Lauren. If he adjusts his belt, it's because he wants you to know it's gucci. If he checks out the air in his tires, it's because you wants you to know he's riding high on 28" Lexani rims.If he takes you to a decent restaurant, it's because he wants to throw his money around. If he takes you to his 10 bedroom mansion, it's because he wants to impress you. If he doesn't show any seriousness in dating you, then you go into a fit of rage wondering if you aren't good enough.

I never said that, did I. Listen, I used that Rolex thing as an example BECAUSE it does happen. I never at one time said anything to make you feel I am promoting paranoia, I DEAL WITH REALITY. You are taking this WAAAY too personal. And I don't know what for. You don't have any of the above for ANY woman to misread you... grin just a broke angry fool. tongue

Dumb a$$ bit$h!!!

Your father. wink

Obviously you and royal do.
Wasn't talking to neither one of you idiots and you took that line out of context. A loser and coward is what you are, and my words KILLED YOU SOFTLY..
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal stop embarrassing yourself.

Please learn to read. Who said anything about you "laughing"?
He mentioned my mom (which has NOTHING to do with the overall point I was making except emphasize since BIRTH I was raised to have standards)...and you did too. Both of you tried using the same TIRED tactics to get away from the POINT OF THE ARGUMENT which is why mentioned your name.

You must still be in high school the way you comport yourself throughout the forum.
I have my share of acting out, but you are just an embarrassment.

A stereotypical Akata. Too ignorant to take in and face facts, and way to childish to respond without being offensive.
We are not in the streets of New York or Jersey. Who posts a diss track on an open discussion? Why are you trying to derail the thread so bad? Your hurt feelings make you do dumb shit and you are only exposing yourself.

Grow up.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by harakiri(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
@MsDarkSkin

Nah, but it does explain your "angry" response though. cheesy

You bet i'm angry. Dumb a$$ kids displaying their ignorance on a public forum gets me angry.

You must have me confused. Please DO find and quote where I have said so....Go on. wink

Four letters : R.E.A.D

Again, you can't be talking about me. Not sure what brand of glue you are sniffing but, you'd better stop.
You're confusing one of the BIGGEST "benefit of the doubt" type of women ON here with others.

Mzdarkskin, I've been on nairaland from inception (with another id) long before you ever got on here (or even grew tits). I remember you and that dumb a$$ ho you always kiss up to.

A woman with morals and stands by them.

So a woman who turns down an obviously successful man is now equated to a "strong woman" with morals. Wow! I'm really impressed. Whatever $hit you're sniffing, i want some of that.

again...show me where I have said that.

R.E.A.D

No, I wasn't responding to her initial thread at first but rather what she said as a result to pe[b]ople bashing her.[/b] If you look you would see what I am getting at. Besides, there are people in this world who are not as private. They will tell you their age, where they live and what they do even if there is no expectations to see you again. I've seen it happen. Perhaps that is the case with the guy. Only he and Tisa knows. Calling her a "liar" and claiming its part of her imagination is uncalled for.

Oh, see who's becoming "diplomatic".

OBVIOUSLY she wants good things and yes she noticed the mercedes but her point AS SHE PUT IN THE INITIAL POST is that she declined him because of HIM, not because of his ride. She also stated that had she gone with him just because of his ride it would mean she is a GOLD DIGGER. That is the point. That is what I responded to. Hediot.

Yeah right and yet she still mentioned his benz for effect.

Right because you know me personally. GTFOH.
You are CLEARLY mad as hell. grin

"those hit...."

I am. Is that all you've noticed?

LMAO!! THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! grin grin
I check my phone every second? MOFO, how would you know? And I am not the one trying to "holla" at someone. Fuk you talking about boy? I never SAID THAT IS NOT HOW IT WENT DOWN, I WAS TALKING TO TISA, AND EXPLAINING THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE WAY MEN APPROACH WOMEN, AND REAL WOMEN LOOK OUT FOR THE APPROACH AND THEREAFTER DECIDE IF THE MAN IS WORTH IT! LEARN TO FUKIN READ, Arrow!

Real women huh? So there are fake women then? A guy approached your dumb a$$ online friend and from what she is saying, she "turned him down even though he drives a benz". That alone speaks volumes of the kind of low esteem she's got. Her thread emphasized more on his age and material possessions rather than his character. YOU being the dumb a$$ bit$h that you are reversed the thread and made it all about yourself and your stoopid mom no one gives two $hits about.

Go fuk yourself with a tire iron!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
[quote author=harakiri]@MsDarkSkin

You bet i'm angry. Dumb a$$ kids displaying their ignorance on a public forum gets me angry.

So do us all a favor and kill yourself then.

Four letters : R.E.A.D

Nah, you claimed I am a hypocrite, then prove it. wink
Don't try to mud up my name and you don't have the damn proof. And then you say "kids play on the forum" fuk outta here.

Mzdarkskin, I've been on nairaland from inception (with another id) long before you ever got on here (or even grew tits). I remember you and that dumb a$$ ho you always kiss up to.

Who gives a frigg how long you've been on here? Did I ask that?
And I am sure that "ho" has a name...

So a woman who turns down an obviously successful man is now equated to a "strong woman" with morals. Wow! I'm really impressed. Whatever $hit you're sniffing, i want some of that.

You are really daft. Seriously, You make Royal look upstanding in his arguments.
FOOL, I said a WOMAN WITH MORALS AND ABIDES BY THEM. IN THIS CASE - IN MY CASE, Any woman who chooses a man based on his CHARACTER and NOT his "success"/possessions is a strong woman. Never you try to twist up my words to defend your sorry azz point. I don't play that. You're angry and bitter because I popped shots and you got hit. A chauvinist pig is what you are, and you are bitter because you are exposed. But I never called your name or ANY names for that matter, ogunfe, you came at me angry so clap for yourself.

R.E.A.D

Take your own advice.

Oh, see who's becoming "diplomatic".

Fuk you talking about now goat? I've always defended her right to post without being picked on. THAT IS WHY I POSTED TO HER TO BEGIN WITH!

Yeah right and yet she still mentioned his benz for effect.

sure...

I am. Is that all you've noticed?

And a crack baby, a hurt manbitch, and punk...shall I continue?

Real women huh? So there are fake women then?

OMFGAWD! DUH! THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY!

A guy approached your dumb a$$ online friend and from what she is saying, she "turned him down even though he drives a benz". That alone speaks volumes of the kind of low esteem she's got. Her thread emphasized more on his age and material possessions rather than his character.

Perhaps...

YOU being the dumb a$$ bit$h that you are reversed the thread and made it all about yourself and your stoopid mom no one gives two $hits about.

No, I did not make it about me. Was I the only person who posted their personal feelings about the issue? I posted and YOU BEING THE NOTORIOUS MANBITCH YOU ARE, got offended even though I didn't call your name. Say what you want about my momz but at least MINE took the time to raise hers to have standards unlike that ashewo that pissed your wasteman self into existence.

Go fuk yourself with a tire iron!

Tell that to your mother. I am sure her hole is wide enough.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by warrior101: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
harakiri:

What a coincidence! Do you know Ryu is my favorite character on SF? He was the first one i started out with way back in 1993 and till date, i'm still a hardcore Ryu "user"...lol grin grin cheesy

I played SF far back 92 (cant remember) as well but i like MK more... My nick is sub zero...

@harakiri
If you wanna get entangled in a long war of words that you wont be the last person to curse then i suggest you go on talking to that plunk called mzdarkskin... Believe you've been around long enough to know what i am talking about
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:

LMAO@ "SLAYED" "SLAUGHTERED" Biggest nutrider in this!! Keep licking his nuts dude. grin
You make no sense and have no leg to stand on. An EPIC embarrassment to the male s3x is what you are.
I already spoke on your issue...dismissed.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
warrior101:

I played SF far back 92 (cant remember) as well but i like MK more... My nick is sub zero...

@harakiri
If you wanna get entangled in a long war of words that you wont be the last person to curse then i suggest you go on talking to that plunk called mzdarkskin... Believe you've been around long enough to know what i am talking about

Strength is in numbers I see...

I spoke and conquered...

"those hit"...

and they are yelling. smiley
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.