Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan (18124 Views)

Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala / Saraki: Jonathan Did Not Give Me Any Bribe Over Missing $20bn / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by mutiply: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
saw dis somewhere decided to share it.
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little
more than 500 employees and has the following statistics: 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad checks
107 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2
businesses
3 have done time for assault 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested for shoplifting
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year Can you guess which organization this is? It's the 360 members of the National Assembly. The same
group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year
designed to keep the rest of us in line.
Pls add urs if u knw d one dat's missin
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
GEJ has succeeded in killing subsidy probe report. Farouk Lawan will be investigated or seem to be investigated for the next three months. He will be charged to court on spurious charges. Then the crooks will go to court to challenge implementation of subsidy report questioning the reliability of such in the wake of allegations of corruption against the House Committee. That effectively kills the report.

GEJ is the most corrupt person in the world. One day, one loaf of cassava bread. One week, one explosion. One month, one scandal. One year, one renaming.
It won't be too long that another scam will come out anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by kokoA(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
So many questions, few answers.. If this dude actually collected a truck-load of dollars, why did he still go ahead to indict thesame oil marketers in his report? Secondly, how can an oil magnate be so ignorant to the point of reporting a case of bribery too the sss instead of efcc? Even market women in Nigeria these days know that the efcc is the body incharge of financial crime. Thirdly, why didn't the sss refer the case to the efcc but went ahead to hand over a video recorder to whoever the claimed they gave it to? Why wasn't this 'video' released when the comittee was still siting? I recalled how madam oteh exposed the comittee on stockexchange collapse durin their siting on National tv. Hmmm.. Many questions.. If we can get answers to these questions then we can tell if the Faruq guy actually received bribe or not.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Demdem(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
grin
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
¶ dnt understand wat all dis hulabaloo Is abt. Show us †ЂΞ video b4 cryin blue murder! If we nor see video where farouk dey collect dollars, otedola shud be sent straight τ̅o jail for defarmation of character & petroleum subsidy fraud. Until we see †ЂΞ video, ¶ call on GEJ τ̅o speedily prosecute every single individual indicted in ∂α† probe report!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Demdem(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Who has this video, i wan "washie" dis "fideo"[/size]

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
But is it ok to collect the bribe and not do what the cabals wanted him to do? Im thinking if he collected the bribe and still implicated the cabals that gave him the bribe in the first place, then it might be ok grin. He should just share the bribe with the masses!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by laCapri: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
Demdem: Can someone ask Accursed to kindly publish the "video" here for all to see. he seems to be the only one to have seen this action film ooooooooooooo grin grin grin

demdem can u tell us who Accursed is?
Is it Seun?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
This was a self serving probe to divert the public from what were then the main focus- salaries ond allowances of legislooters. I know innocent people on that list that were asked for $500,000 to take off their names. They refused and now they are forever part of the 'cabal' forever. This subsidy probe was a flawed exercise.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Demdem(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jenams: ¶ dnt understand wat all dis hulabaloo Ȋ̝̊̅s abt. Show us †ЂΞ video b4 cryin blue murder! If we nor see video where farouk dey collect dollars, otedola shud be sent straight τ̅o jail for defarmation of character & petroleum subsidy fraud. Until we see †ЂΞ video, ¶ call on GEJ τ̅o speedily prosecute every single individual indicted in ∂α† probe report!

I agree to this 100%. The evil behind this is below:

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by thoniann(m): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
I JUST TOLD MY WIFE I WAS REMOVING THE SUBSIDY ON THE FUEL WE PURCHASE DAILY AND THAT MEANS LESS LITRES AND LIMITED HOURS TO WATCH BIG BROTHER AFRICA. DO You Know What She Did? she Called Dstv to block SUPER SPORTS 3. she Was Able To Do That Because its registered in her name. IMAGINE my frustration.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by freshmoney(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
grin grin Nollywood movie.. Otedola, SSS release the video nah! You dey fall our hands nah. Farouk may God exonerate you from FEEDEEFEE jingoists, diversionists undecided!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2012
Where's the video evidence?

That's all we need to see. Nobody can deny video evidence.

Making accusations without complete investigation or tangible evidence won't do. All the NL propagandist should post whatever evidence their masters have.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Demdem(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2012
jerseyboy: This was a self serving probe to divert the public from what were then the main focus- salaries ond allowances of legislooters. I know innocent people on that list that were asked for $500,000 to take off their names. They refused and now they are forever part of the 'cabal' forever. This subsidy probe was a flawed exercise.

Do u have a video tape, audio or even still pictures, whatecer to substantiate this? Remember that anyone can just say anything anyhow? Am not saying u are lying oooo grin
besides, na digital era we dey nau, "fideo" era grin grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by CuteTj(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2012
thoniann: I JUST TOLD MY WIFE I WAS REMOVING THE SUBSIDY ON THE FUEL WE PURCHASE DAILY AND THAT MEANS LESS LITRES AND LIMITED HOURS TO WATCH BIG BROTHER AFRICA. DO You Know What She Did? she Called Dstv to block SUPER SPORTS 3. she Was Able To Do That Because its registered in her name. IMAGINE my frustration.
Bro. Kindly imprint your fingers and palm on her cheeks. That will teach her not to mess with football (just kidding! Pls don't do that. Just give her a punch instead).

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Demdem(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Where's the video evidence?

That's all we need to see. Nobody can deny video evidence.

Making accusations without complete investigation or tangible evidence won't do. All the NL propagandist should post whatever evidence their masters have.

yes oooo and let us condemn Farouk collectively together. Without this, its simply another spin from actors planted here by the Killer party
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by mikron(m): 12:13am On Jun 11, 2012
He said a caricature of him in the video? make we see the video to prove weda na him na
?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by kiyosaki1(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2012
e no collect am but receive am collector like thrift collector garbage collector na debased name but receiver like receiver manager na very dignified name and our man na honorable that is an insult to him
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Beaf: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2012
mikron: He said a [b]caricature [/b]of him in the video? make we see the video to prove weda na him na
?

Lol! The guy is clown!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by werepeLeri: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2012
LOL. What is the meaning of his caricature?

What is a caricature of a person?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Demdem(m): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2012
rewind:

Demdem:

Infact those fools went further to claim that the videos will soon reach You-tube soon. been on You-tube for hrs now and nothing yet. For now i stick my tent with farouk. Besides, he should be investigated if need be and jailed if found guilty. In the absence of this i will stick to this

"I wish to assure all Nigerians that the sanctity of our reports remains unassailable and it will be in the best interest of the country if the relevant authorities faithfully and consciously implement the resolutions of the House. No amount of red-herring and cheap blackmail will affect our resolve to act in the best interest of the country with all the available information at our disposal. No doubt, the last has not been heard".

Demdem: [size=18pt]Who has this video, i wan "washie" dis "fideo"[/size]

me too wan see this caricature so that i fit curse farouk. Otedola, Azazi, retardeen, show us video nau nau nau
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by uncleu(m): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2012
Farouk Lawan, Otedola and GEJ. Guys i like the spread.Real federal character.
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by nduchucks: 1:29am On Jun 11, 2012
At the end of the day, we may find out that someone has duped the SSS of $600,000 and Odetola knows something about it.

This story does not add up at all!!! As Kobo rightfully asked, why have they not arrested Farouk if they have all these evidence and proof? They have the video tape and if indeed it was a sting operation, they'd have someone trailing Farouk so that they can keep track of the $600,000.

My questions:

(1)Who has the $600,000? SSS, Odetola, or Farouk ?
(2)Whre is the $600,000, which bank? abi its under somebody's matress ni? cheesy
(3)Where is the video?
(4)Could a Sting operation not have proper video equipment hidden in Odetola's office, instead of this freaking i-spy pen

I don't believe Farouk collected the bribe. If I'm proved wrong, he should pay the prize.

I'd recommend that you people should use your heads instead of operating like zombies, controlled by corrupt politicians and their antics.

Interlude:

Zombie-o, zombie (Zombie-o, zombie)Zombie-o, zombie (Zombie-o, zombie)
Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go (Zombie)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell am to stop (Zombie)
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell am to turn (Zombie)
Zombie no go think, unless you tell am to think (Zombie)
Tell am to go straight
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go straight

A joro, jara, joro
No break, no job, no sense
A joro, jara, joro

Put am for reverse! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Joro, jara, joro ....

Respects, Fela (Omo iya aje) Anikulapo Kuti
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Jun 11, 2012
jamace: Abeg, make una show us the movie naa. cheesy
Yeye people. angry

Abi o o o ... In this digital age! make them upload the thing, 2 seconds for Youtube make we see am. Abi that one no possible again?

Na everyday person dey read of allegation after allegation in this country. E don tire me. Last month we read say EFCC chief dey im own. Dem never still arrest anyone. I don't understand why we have a minister of information at all, if the media is free to play turn-turn-turner with our heads every week.

Since this one claim say video day, make we am, abeg! What? Does the SSS need to wait till Monday to arrest him, after all this? Abi this one na plot to shove that probe report so far under the carpet no one go ever seem or hear of am again?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Olalekan0(m): 1:42am On Jun 11, 2012
All nairalanders in support of Farouk are all fools. What do you mean by "the cabals are fighting back"? Do you think the cabal would rely on a doctored or fake video to expose farouk in a national matter of this magnitude? The guy collected the money abeg!
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Demdem(m): 1:45am On Jun 11, 2012
Olalekan 0: All nairalanders in support of Farouk are all fools. What do you mean by "the cabals are fighting back"? Do you think the cabal would rely on a doctored or fake video to expose farouk in a national matter of this magnitude? The guy collected the money abeg!

U seem to have seen this "Fideo". just one quetion abegii.
is it in black and white or coloured?

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 11, 2012
Olalekan 0: All nairalanders in support of Farouk are all fools. What do you mean by "the cabals are fighting back"? Do you think the cabal would rely on a doctored or fake video to expose farouk in a national matter of this magnitude? The guy collected the money abeg!

Where is the video?
Re: Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 11, 2012
Country of corrupt leaders, criminals and liars!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING News: INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015 / Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc / Boko Haram Plans To Attack FCT, Imo, Katsina, Others - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.