Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions (47500 Views)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by leeland(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2012
I really feel for u,but what I will advice is dat the earlier u realize he is gone,d beta for u.U av 2 move o,n take this as an experience to make u stronger.I wish u d best in life.Dnt cry for some1 dat dosnt lv u.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by zxtos: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2012
Harbioollah: What a sharp Guy!!
He follwed d trend, "Catch them when they are Young and inexperienced"...

Face it galfrnd, he neva loved u in d 1st place...dats wat guys do wen dey see u r nt smart

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Les: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2012
Bukizo: Serious mata! if this guy can stand by and watch u abort 4 pregnancies then he doesnt care for u. He had no regard for ur health nor safety..he prob never had any intention of marrying u. Girl, u need to find ur inner strength and just forget him, it'll be hard but just take it one day at a time. cry if u need to, talk to ur friends and pray for strength. You deserve better than this!
even if she needs to, she shouldn't cos she has already cried and suffered enough. @op, You are a very good strong gal, but along the line you made a big bad terrible mistake. Lemme tell you dat life's like a stage and this your sad story is just like a stage in your life. Your mistake is that you failed your virginity and your kids(no offence cos i actually do feel for you). For the fact that you have failed doesn't mean you won't pass again! If just ONE and ONLY can you LEARN from your MISTAKES you made in just a moment, you can PASS every other STAGES in every MOMENT of your LIFE, WISE up cos you a GREAT woman. If you know tins that you do that can make you feel better even if it's hating That NoNE SENSE , IDIO.T BORN FO.OL WIT PASSION!(mind you hating men won't help at ol though you can shunn dem 4 now and move on,but it'll help if you would pray 4 God's comfort), please do it, you have my 2000% support!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by 1STOrder: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2012
is indeed a sad story, all u have to do now is to repent, move on, and leave the rest for God
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by galaxi(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2012
I can't judge the guy from with this poster wrote cause i had a similar case after graduation,my ex went around telling friends how wicked i am but the fact was that i caught her cheating & also saw an sms wia a guy was telling her how sweet she was on the bed.I never had chance 2 explain to most people she told about our break up,so before we cruxify the guy i think we should hear his part of his the story.Once U get commited to a gal expecially abortion she tend to take advantage of it &flirt around.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by niceG: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2012
Go to a man of God and tell him so he can pray with you and break the covenant. My mother's cousin died as a result of a similar thing as for the guy he is playing with his life except you are ready to stay without a man until his death. I feel for you, God will see you through.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by mbulela: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2012
koozy: I feel for you. But take time out to find yourself again. It's important u let this nigga go. He doesn't want u. Cut your ties with him and unfortunately his family. Go out and live life. Get to meet people, hard as it may be. U will find someone u can confide in and hopefully start something special with. Don't feel sorry for yourself. U need your GOOD friends to help at this time to help build ur confidence. Go and groove and do thing u enjoy doing and before u know u will be over the arsehole!

As for all that covenant sh1t. BS ma. Say after me: B... S! This is what is holding our society back. Religion and superstition removing us from ourselves.

Just my two cents. Hope u find happiness soon wink
guy, i am as modern as you but leave that BS talk o.
there is nothing BS about blood covenant.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by daviesmania(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2012
Instead of gatherin all de pastors in nigeria to pray God to forgive u, u're here cryin foul of de thin u neva gat. Unam ikot, asanga asinge idip.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by daviesmania(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2012
Instead of gatherin all de pastors in nigeria to pray God to forgive u, u're here cryin foul of wat u neva gat. Unam ikot, asanga asinghe idip.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2012
well i took my time to read your story,it's quite touching..first thing i need you to do is go a proved man of God for deliverance from the covenant you made...then sweetheart keep yourself for your husband forget your so called admirers the will only cause you more pain..have a change of heart that is all that is important.God will forgive you all your sin. do not curse that dude and do not act hostile to him.

N/B no matter how much he comes back to plead, never accept I WARN YOU...take care
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2012
4 abortions! Kai!!! chei!!! chei!!! chei!! i can't hold my emotions, both you and your boy-friend are heartless! 'i comment my reserve'

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by 1Emmy: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2012
My Dear you still love this guy Because he is the first and only man in your life at the moment. But you have not seen the best yet. Be careful this time and try another. The same thing that happened to you had happened to many people. both male and female alike. if you can check my posts i had a similar post sometime ago about three years now.

Just forget the young man and move on with your life, the oat and covenant you made did not work (i guess). Water is a universal dis-solvent. covenants are made with hot drinks and its done by a third party or witness,

Stop looking up to the guy, he will only feel special and will hurt you the more.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by ifeware: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2012
Just move ahead wit ur life for our God Knows beta. One tin i tel pple is dat, never look@d now bt d future
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by vicksony(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2012
Babe i feel so much for u ,bt u have to move ahead wit ur life nt minding ur depression n trauma. dat guy doesn't worth ur stress...so get ur mind off him and move ahead ahead. As for d covenant, u nid to meet a man of God for counselling n prayers...above all be prayerful. i wish u all d best
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by queenex06: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2012
Hey gal, i cant imagin what ur goin through right now. I realy feel sorry for you but the thing is u have 2 be strong n move on.
That guy is not good enough for u. If u end up marrying him dnt be surprised that he might wake up one morning n tell u that he wants a divorce cos he found som1 at work that he's in luv with.
2ndly, concernin the covenants it realy works n dnt imagin that alls fine because nothin happend. When u meet this guy, reconcile with him n renounce d covenant. Forgive him no matter how difficult it sounds n let go. Go down on ur knees n ask God into ur life n make u whole again. U need him(God) to go through this.
Wish U all the best.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by sample042(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2012
Truly, i feel 4 u (Bt u 2 open legs!). Wel, d deed has bn done so i wont lay blames alone bt wil advice u to move on wit ur lyf. Dis thread s quite insightful mostly to evri gal readn dis thread. I'v sn many gals using dia pussy to seal a rltnshp, Damn sh.it! Finaly 70% of such rlatnshps dnt work out gud. Please, nairalandrs(lass) learn frm d pathetic story of ths wench.
Dats my tk.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2012
U av made a huge mistake by aborting for the guy. If truly u wanted to marry him u should av left the pregnancy then he would av no option now he will see u as a prostitute cos u agreed to terminat 4 pregnancy and he might be thinkn u may not be able to give him children again moreso u took d oath when u were young he played on ur intelligent because u were young but neva mind be prayerful and move on with ur life he broke the oath first so ur don't have any prob again but if u think he is d one u want to marry go on if the parent are able to settle d score. Its even beta u marry him so u will not go be a burden to anoda innocent man out thr who will not knw u av had 4 abortions
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2012
My sincere advice 2 u as a child of God is, run 2 God, tell him 2 4give u all ur sins n 2 help break d convenant wheather its real or fake n den move with on wit ur life. We all experince 1 bad tin or d other, every1 has his/her own bad story 2 tell, so pls life goes on.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by stillme(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2012
You have not lost it all. All you have to do is to rebuild your relationship with God. All you did was in the time of ignorance. God is merciful,run to him for mercy. Your repetance is what will give you new life without sorrow from the past.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Olami90: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2012
Les: even if she needs to, she shouldn't cos she has already cried and suffered enough. @op, You are a very good strong gal, but along the line you made a big bad terrible mistake. Lemme tell you dat life's like a stage and this your sad story is just like a stage in your life. Your mistake is that you failed your virginity and your kids(no offence cos i actually do feel for you). For the fact that you have failed doesn't mean you won't pass again! If just ONE and ONLY can you LEARN from your MISTAKES you made in just a moment, you can PASS every other STAGES in every MOMENT of your LIFE, WISE up cos you a GREAT woman. If you know tins that you do that can make you feel better even if it's hating That NoNE SENSE , IDIO.T BORN FO.OL WIT PASSION!(mind you hating men won't help at ol though you can shunn dem 4 now and move on,but it'll help if you would pray 4 God's comfort), please do it, you have my 2000% support!
dnt com here to say crap...d lady involved sef is a bitch..d murder was committed by d 2....it shows dt she is loose nd stupid..hw can she b lamentin nw afta she submitted hersef aimlessly to b digged more dan 20tyms nd went thru d abortion 4tyms..betastil,wait to hear d guy's pat too...she is a useless gurl dt lack self-worth..if she doesn't want abortn,y avin sexlet her b wit her shattered lyf..both are crazy

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by mbulela: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2012
Vicony4real:
Look around you, and you'll realise four isn't anything!
You just nailed it.
folks don't seem to understand how common abortions are around here.
A girl who was being clerked by a house officer recently confessed she had lost count of how many terminations she had done.
The doctor insisted on a number and they settled for 6. Although the girl gave the impression it was higher.
very decent looking girl.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by tuaregx(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2012
The fastes reason to dump a girl is due to commom sence.....I can never pity the poster....FOUR abortions...that is ur punishment for genocide....gush plsss guys let's be careful the girl we marry and carry out investigations properly...I don't blame the guy...ow many guy will marry a lady with four abortions.....she is useless as far as am concerned......USELESS and HOPELESS

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by eyenCalabar(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2012
I don't have to blame you in any way. First, the woman's specie is a very treacherous one. Women don't know of what they want or they don't want, they always feel anything that happens would be for the best. Men don't think like this, men strategize and re-strategize all the time. There is nothing like love in all these things we are doing. It's just fun so stop all this love bulls/hit, it doesn't exist. When next you get into a relationship, think of what best both of you can get from each other, it just a mutual thing. The only thing that is making it look as if it something serious is because of the sexual intercourse that is involve which is just to keep you guys going and working well and the fun of it. It's just a playground. So don't attach so much importance about sex, it's only used to spice up the relationship. But Postinor should have been your best friend all this while! Sorriee, next time, wise up!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by freecocoa(f): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Don't use ashawo too freely. It's not like she had abortion for several guys. She was in love with a man who I assumed did not want all 4 pregnancies.

You can call her naive, but ashawo is out of the question. The dude should not be absolved of any blame here, he had a hand in it big time.

Some of you ppl need to free her. How many girls/guys have y'all dated? It's now a crime?
Ileke please don't even defend that stup1d girl,she's just plain f00lish,this has got nothing to do with being naïve.

I mean,a university undergraduate undergoing 4 abortions and you still say she's naïve,she no dey watch film?she no dey read books?she no dey hear stories?

Omo abeg that girl deserve hot slaps not pity,this story freaking annoys me,I'm not even sure its real sef.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by drchinchek: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2012
Hey, u'r just 22yrs old and u have your whole life ahead of you(more u are yet to live than the past u've lived!)
So, get ur life together, draw close to Christ, and simply move on!
U will DEFIITELY find a happier future, IJN smiley
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by pdpiperpippen: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2012
shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2012
4 abortion in 2yrs, people are wicked!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Csc42554: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2012
Honey i really feel for you o but the advice i will give you is to see a very good traditionalist if they can break the convenant for you.my dear forget religion ur future matters...
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Olami90: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2012
sample042: Truly, i feel 4 u (Bt u 2 open legs!). Wel, d deed has bn done so i wont lay blames alone bt wil advice u to move on wit ur lyf. Dis thread s quite insightful mostly to evri gal readn dis thread. I'v sn many gals using dia pussy to seal a rltnshp, Damn sh.it! Finaly 70% of such rlatnshps dnt work out gud. Please, nairalandrs(lass) learn frm d pathetic story of ths wench.
Dats my tk.
dis guy spoke my mind...i luv dt...bt d gals can never wisen up nd stop bin fooooolishhhhh...it seems they lyk it bt wil com bak to b counting losses nd raining curses...if they want,let dem hear.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Goldieluks: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2012
freecocoa: Ileke please don't even defend that stup1d girl,she's just plain f00lish,this has got nothing to do with being naïve.

I mean,a university undergraduate undergoing 4 abortions and you still say she's naïve,she no dey watch film,she no dey read books,she no dey hear stories?

Omo abeg that girl deserve hot slaps not pity,this story freaking annoys me,I'm not even sure its real sef.

I totally agree with cocoa on this one, the girl is verrrry stupid for agreeing to undergo 4 good abortions.
There are people out there dying and wishing to get pregnant, and here she is, wasting the lives of innocent
children. Besides if she is matured enough to have unprotected se.x, she should also be matured enough to protect herself. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by ufos77: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2012
I am sorry to say but you are lower than a slut and a killer. A prostitute is better than you

2 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by StateOfMind: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2012
Danka7777: As far as I am concerned, you both are murderers! I find it ironic that you would say the blood of your 4 kids will fight him for you. My friend, the blood of those 4 kids is the reason why this is happening. Those 4 kids are fighting tenaciously to keep you guys apart, to prevent you both from having any more abortions. If you guys can do abortion 1,2,3 and 4, I have no doubt you will do 5,6,7,8,9 and possibly 10. In fact, 4 abortions is a record I have heard; I have heard 1,2, and some people at 3(magic number)will stop. But 4, this is insane!

In my judgement, the blood of these 4 kids are fighting to keep you guys apart...

I assume you've finally heard the other side of the story with this your judgement, how about narrating to us.

I laugh when people come here to say they await the other side of the story. Where on earth do you want that to come from. Treat what is brought forward, you'll never get to hear the other side.

@Op, you sure don't love youself. How could you subject yourself to such murderous act and risk?? You went for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and fouth!!! Jeeeezzzzz!! Na so abortion easy reach?? And you still kept on having unprotected sex with him.

Now to your question, I don't know what I'd du, cos I've tried putting myself in those dummy shoes before hitting my keypads, but I just can't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.