Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Relationship Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Dilemma (19564 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are a bloody dimwitt, i actually took this fool seriously.

*Arnold schwarzenegger voice* BIG MISTAKE lmao

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
It's about to get messy in here..Rotflmaoo!!! undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:
[/b]
*Arnold schwarzenegger voice* BIG MISTAKE lmao

A Bloody mistake, my bad.....
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince: I knew it,i knew it...regular abortionist will come here defending the cause of action rather than morality.
Let me tell you all protagonist of the abortion world and new world orders...you are all killers and destroyer of not only destiny but human kind. Seek the way of the Lord and flee from trangessions!

this little rant is not enough, since you are a man (i assume) and you don't have a womb, i suggest you go and adopt 5 orphans for morality sake. To give you enough credit to rant even more. So you can add- I fathered 5 orphans because I am soo moral to the end of your argument.

ijebabe: A lot of good comments already but the one thing that I would like to stress is for the lady not to be worried about what her family and others think. [b]She loves the guy [/b]and I'm sure she wants to have the baby regardless of the difficulties she's facing.
Her family might be upset but they will come around eventually when they have time to calm down and think!

Love ke? in 4 months? they've probably been dating for less. #whatslovegottodowithit

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince: I knew it,i knew it...regular abortionist will come here defending the cause of action rather than morality.
Let me tell you all protagonist of the abortion world and new world orders...you are all killers and destroyer of not only destiny but human kind. Seek the way of the Lord and flee from trangessions!

this little rant is not enough, since you are a man (i assume) and you don't have a womb, i suggest you go and adopt 5 orphans for morality sake. To give you enough credit to rant even more. So you can add- I fathered 5 orphans because I am soo moral to the end of your argument.

ijebabe: A lot of good comments already but the one thing that I would like to stress is for the lady not to be worried about what her family and others think. [b]She loves the guy [/b]and I'm sure she wants to have the baby regardless of the difficulties she's facing.
Her family might be upset but they will come around eventually when they have time to calm down and think!

Love ke? in 4 months? they've probably been dating for less. #whatslovegottodowithit
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

A Bloody mistake, my bad.....

Did you shag him? Why the biblical lamentation verses? undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

Did you shag him? Why the biblical lamentation verses? undecided

what are you on about?
i don't know nobody on this NL.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Dyt(f): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
COOGAR!!!!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dyt: COOGAR!!!!

i'm warming up! wink

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

what are you on about?
i don't know nobody on this NL.

Oh, kl!!

But coogar ain't someone to mess with. lipsrsealed

Queensmith can testify to that. undecided Just move to another thread, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

You should be the one to shut the hell up senseless idiot.
It is mostly in Nigeria people believe that at the age of 30 something,
it is difficult for a girl to get hooked up.
The reason i asked you to stfu is that the said girl is not even married to the guy yet,
and besides its like the guy is younger than her. And thirdly desperation does not take no one anywhere,
it only goes to show how foolish on can be, at a point in time.
Is she too old to use protection?? what is wrong if she waits for the guy to be financially buoyant,
get married to her, before getting pregnant for him?? huh?

Okay, according to your useless theory women produces limited egg from the age
of 30, ARE YOU GOD??

STFU and carry your stupid old self outta my computer.

Mama goldie! Wot bullshitzzzz are u spewing, @31 God help does who help demselves.

Are u advicing she aborts d baby or wot?
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

Oh, kl!!

But coogar ain't someone to mess with. lipsrsealed

Queensmith can testify to that. undecided Just move to another thread, a word is enough for the wise.

are you assphucking him to? damn shymmex you get around. What is queensmith testifying to?
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mama goldie! Wot bullshitzzzz are u spewing, @31 God help does who help demselves.

Am not advising she aborts the baby, excuse you..
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
Vikin:

Hello dear, she is 31yrs. I think she wants the pregnancy. Because at that age, 4months into relationship, you get pregnant and you are asking of what to do?

We ladies know all these tricks.

OP, she knows what to do, if am in her shoes...i keep the baby since am working, i try to support the guy as much as i can.
If you can date him broke and refused to sleep with c0ndom, i think you should be able to cope with the outcome.

U wonder y I like ur handle? Gal u said it!

Brillianto mami!

@anon pos

I'll go by Vikin's advice.Trust me! U'll liv to regret u flushed dat baby wen menopause comes saying hello.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by ijebabe: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

Oh I meant to say she 'probably' loves the guy.
I still stand by my opinion that abortion is not the only way out of this and she should not be influenced solely on what others think.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by mykejones(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

My paddy how far?
Abeg leav dis people wey dey fight jare..dis one na serious one. No b e-fight be dat one.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

are you assphucking him to? damn shymmex you get around. What is queensmith testifying to?

I know you can't stop daydreaming about how I'm going whip the python out, pat you down - and smash it arse up, and face down..

But sorry mate, I'm taken. undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
OMFDZ! sad Goldieluks, meet me on the brixtonyute thread.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by kilimanjaro(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
And the war begins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala / Qualities Your Partner Must Have / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.