Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Relationship Dilemma - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Dilemma (19574 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

And when did I tell you I have a pale skin? undecided

Your low self-esteem just skyrocketed beyond planet nibiru. undecided

low self esteem ke? I've never had that disease in my entire life- in fact I suffer from high self esteem grin grin (dont worry im treating it, learning to be humble n all that shizz)

You are accusing me of having a crush on you, and I demand you to tell me why. There should at least be a valid reason, i.e you look like a human being. . . . because you certainly don't sound like one! and I'm insulted by your accusations! hmph!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by xpensive05: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
IF SHE'S WAITING 4 D 1 DAT HAS MONEY, SHE'LL AV 2 WAIT LYK FOREVER, N SEE ODAS GET MARRIED EVERY SATURDAY wink, N 4 D BABY, ITS BETA 2 START AVIN EM NAO O COS SHE'LL SOON REACH MENOPAUSE grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by bigheads(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
To born no be the problem na to train ooo. If your pikin go fit drink akamu or ogi then go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by isalegan2: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Oga Jaybee! May I please read the blinded posts? I mean, how can a whole moderator start a thread and hide half the posts from concerned peeps?! I tire for NL o. angry

Idowuogbo, they're missing you on the [other] thread. Polygamists have taken over. tongue (you know who they are.) lipsrsealed

Seriously, this couple are blessed. Stay together, and look forward to your shining new baby. What's the problem? The guy loves her; so, it's only 4 months. . . you don't need years to fall in love. For some, it's a moment in time - Kismet, baby. And just because he has no job NOW doesn't mean he won't be in good shape later on. To people scoffing at his predicament, remember 'reversal of fortune.' Things can always turn around. . .for anyone. . . when you least expect it. Do not kill your baby.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:
low self esteem ke? I've never had that disease in my entire life- in fact I suffer from high self esteem grin grin (dont worry im treating it, learning to be humble n all that shizz)

You are accusing me of having a crush on you, and I demand you to tell me why. There should at least be a valid reason, i.e you look like a human being. . . . because you certainly don't sound like one! and I'm insulted by your accusations! hmph!

About high self-esteem in your delusional mind, hillbilly.. undecided

I guess it must be obesity, and severe acne symptoms - but don't worry, I'll pray for you. sad

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
isale_gan2: Oga Jaybee! May I please read the blinded posts? I mean, how can a whole moderator start a thread and hide half the posts from concerned peeps?! I tire for NL o. angry

Idowuogbo, they're missing you on the thread. Polygamists have taken over. tongue (you know who they are.) lipsrsealed

Seriously, this couple are blessed. Stay together, and look forward to your shining new baby. What's the problem? The guy loves her; so, it's only 4 months. . . you don't need years to fall in love. For some, it's a moment in time - Kismet, baby. And just because he has no job NOW doesn't mean he won't be in good shape later on. To people scoffing at his predicament, remember 'reversal of fortune.' Things can always turn around. . .for anyone. . . when you least expect it. Do not kill your baby.

Again! my fellow Agberos are shining stars.

Gal......u nailed it!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
Poor Man dey Bleep withou condom grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
Rocktation: Since we've only a little idea of the situation on ground and how badly confused she is about it, a lot of us will advice her against abortion. Talk is cheap after all. I mean, it's morally right, right?
But then again, how exactly is giving birth to a child that you're not very sure of being able to cater to its needs, morally acceptable? Someone may remind me of life's intrinsic values now, but is its sustenance not included in those values?

In this case however, the lesser of the two evils (as she must have judged and as we have), is what she should do. Which is keep the babe. Talk is cheap, after all.

Why are you going round in circles? I am tired of this sort of selfish and irresponsible people. They are eager to sleep around but not willing to bear the consequences. It is the lady's burden, let her carry it. SMH...
Re: Relationship Dilemma by osram(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
Na wa o..evri babe for nairaland don dey get bele...stella_bella ur nxt..hahaha
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

she wants to meet me online by force....
goldie even aspires to touch me with her leprous hands. grin cheesy
i am amused by this attache by force...i think goldie wants to dump her spouse.

so i now have a spouse huh??
i thought i was a 45 years old pros.titute according to
expired retired waste professor coogar. Professor of e-fights,mainly focused on women.
confused much??.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

expired retired waste professor coogar. Professor of e-fights,mainly focused on women.
confused much??.

Eran Iya ni e! Flipping obuko dudu!

It af do na!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
Vikin:

Hello dear, she is 31yrs. I think she wants the pregnancy. Because at that age, 4months into relationship, you get pregnant and you are asking of what to do?

We ladies know all these tricks.

OP, she knows what to do, if am in her shoes...i keep the baby since am working, i try to support the guy as much as i can.
If you can date him broke and refused to sleep with c0ndom, i think you should be able to cope with the outcome.

So true, you are so on point!!!!
Why is the babe confused?
When she knows, whats she is up to, she knows what she wants from day one, i dont think there should be a problem here, like the poster said, they both love each, keep the baby, support your man and live your life!!!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nayah(f): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
WOW my JB..what a dilemna, personally I think she can have a baby and try hard to make his fiance evolve, we never know this child can be a chance for him to try very hard to find something to cater their needs. I don't think abortion is a solution even though I wouldn't blame her,cause what's make her think the next attemp would be a success or they'll be more prepared to be parents? I know it's quite a shock when you don't expect such event, but this is a holly gift plus allows them to measure the degree of their love cause date and life in couple are different.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by jonc20: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

she's pregnant for a jobless man she's only known for 4 months? Women really know how to get themselves into sticky situations. . . . . .

GBAM!!!!! My sister I wonder oooooo
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Floxyluv:

When she knows, whats she is up to, she knows what she whats from day one, i dont think there should be a problem here, like the poster said, they both love each, keep the baby, support your man and live your life!!!

She is not confused.

IMO,She is just out to gather opinions.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:
confused much??.

of course, the father of your children is your spouse.
if you pay attention to details, you would know i mentioned
your spouse in the previous pages and yes, a 45-yr-old prostitute
can have a spouse!

buncha scrounging mongrels. grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Eran Iya ni e! Flipping obuko dudu!

It af do na!

Right back at you!!!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by alex406(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
There is always a blessing associated with a child bearing. Money is not everything,she should stay with the guy as the guy is not denying the baby,neither is he not in love with her. patience wins.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

of course, the father of your children is your spouse.
if you pay attention to details, you would know i mentioned
your spouse in the previous pages and yes, a 45-yr-old prostitute
can have a spouse!

buncha scrounging mongrels. grin

You are only but a confused retardeen.
try a more bogus explanation next time, waste product of a wasted generation.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

About high self-esteem in your delusional mind, hillbilly.. undecided

I guess it must be obesity, and severe acne symptoms - but don't worry, I'll pray for you. sad

thatall? well done, bravo!
Re: Relationship Dilemma by jonc20: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
Floxyluv:

When she knows, whats she is up to, she knows what she wants from day one, i dont think there should be a problem here, like the poster said, they both love each, keep the baby, support your man and live your life!!!

I concur grin grin
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
I remember when the famous Nigerian singer Tuface was too broke to even afford ordinary anti-malaria treatment until his girlfriend came and took him to a clinic. And today Tuface can even afford the whole clinic and pay the staff. Hold on to your man no matter all the negative comments and distractions. When you met and made love that made you pregnant, we were not there. Whatever made you to love him can also see him through. What you really need now is not money but faith. Faith makes wealth. That child in your womb may bring forth good fortune for you and the father. I have seen it before. Give us a testimony of hope to encourage others in similar situations. Lest we forget, the unborn child is innocent and deserves to live since you chose to conceive it come what may.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by stagger: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
A guy will never stay broke forever if he tries hard enough.

On the other hand, it is very rare to get committed guys; VERY VERY RARE.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by coogar: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:
You are only but a confused retardeen.
try a more bogus explanation next time, waste product of a wasted generation.

it seems your cerebellum and your thalamus have swapped positions in your brain-box.

goldieluks, don't vent your sexually-frustrated life on the internet.
where do you wanna meet me? pick the date and the venue....if i
don't put you to eternal rest within 30 secs, i owe you a facial
reconstruction surgery.... grin cheesy
Re: Relationship Dilemma by queensmith: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
alex406: There is always a blessing associated with a child bearing. Money is not everything,she should stay with the guy as the guy is not denying the baby,neither is he not in love with her. patience wins.

The sad thing is people really do reason like this in Nigeria and bring poor children into a life of abject poverty. It's damn sad. How on earth does having a child solve your problems? What is wrong with people.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
And the fight goes on and on.... undecided

Let's make love, not war. undecided

Bob Marley - One Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sKH-BBl-eM
Re: Relationship Dilemma by jaybee3(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Orikinla: I remember when the famous Nigerian singer Tuface was too broke to even afford ordinary anti-malaria treatment until his girlfriend came and took him to a clinic. And today Tuface can even afford the whole clinic and pay the staff. Hold on to your man no matter all the negative comments and distractions. When you met and made love that made you pregnant, we were not there. Whatever made you to love him can also see him through. What you really need now is not money but faith. Faith makes wealth. That child in your womb may bring forth good fortune for you and the father. I have seen it before. Give us a testimony of hope to encourage others in similar situations. Lest we forget, the unborn child is innocent and deserves to live since you chose to conceive it come what may.
Tuface's success story is 1 in how many thousands?
Taking uncalculated risk with one's future should be frowned upon. Yes having a child is not the end of the world but has she got any plans to deal with the what If's?
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

thatall? well done, bravo!

Will you ever grow up? undecided
Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
coogar:

it seems your cerebellum and your thalamus have swapped positions in your brain-box.

goldieluks, don't vent your sexually-frustrated life on the internet.
where do you wanna meet me? pick the date and the venue....if i
don't put you to eternal rest within 30 secs, i owe you a facial
reconstruction surgery.... grin cheesy

No need to boast about it, lets meet somewhere in central.
I will make sure i beat you to pulp in the eyes of your wives and kids.
We won't be alone, so you don't go on carrying dirty rumors. Am dead serious, you
need a hot slap on your remaining 11 teeth. old git.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by ayandee: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
I advise she keep the baby. Marriage is full of challenges (job loss, infertility, disabled/sick children etc). There are so many women out there who got married to their husbands while employed but few months/years into the marriage, the men lost their jobs. She's 31, has a job and the guy's love. She should keep the baby in the hope that things will change for the better.She shouldn't have another child until the guy gets a job.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
jay bee:
Tuface's success story is 1 in how many thousands?
Taking uncalculated risk with one's future should be frowned upon. Yes having a child is not the end of the world but has she got any plans to deal with the what If's?

The "IF" statement is only relevant if she isn't pregnant - but the deed has been done already..

She needs to focus on keeping the baby, and planning on how to start a family with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilemma by Goldieluks: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
Fourcade: @goldieluks...Funny signature...just cant stop laffin ooo grin grin grin

AM DEAD SERIOUS, I WANT TO TEACH THE OLD FOOL
A LESSON HE WILL TAKE TO HELL...
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Qualities Your Partner Must Have / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.